PDA

View Full Version : Finally



ramos
05-01-2003, 09:58 AM
I was wondering when this was coming :)

ss3079
05-01-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by ramos
I was wondering when this was coming :)

And none other than one of the guys who really know's fiberglass has arrived:)

Glad to see you back.

- Steve

awalbert88
05-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Hey great timing for this forum - I'm starting my 'glass work today.

mattj
05-01-2003, 11:43 AM
w00t w00t to fiberglass!!
:D

ramos
05-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by awalbert88
Hey great timing for this forum - I'm starting my 'glass work today.

just remember take your time, be patient, and have plenty of beer on hand :)

ramos
05-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by ss3079
And none other than one of the guys who really know's fiberglass has arrived:)

Glad to see you back.

- Steve

Thank you sir. It's good to be back in one piece again. :)

mgaidica
05-01-2003, 02:10 PM
yeh, this should be a good subforum...

Mark_ab
05-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by ramos
just remember take your time, be patient, and have plenty of beer on hand :)

Sage advice, although too much beer and resin fumes can lead to trouble...I know from experience :)

MikeofTulsa
05-01-2003, 07:11 PM
but it makes it more fun

Matador
05-02-2003, 01:50 AM
this is a very welcome addition. nice

ASDF12345
05-02-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by ramos
just remember take your time, be patient, and have plenty of beer on hand :)


as if the fumes werent enough of a drug

ramos
05-02-2003, 06:45 AM
Yeah but after many years of glassing the fumes tend to not do much for you anymore. :D You kind of get used to them :)

awalbert88
05-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Mark_ab
Sage advice, although too much beer and resin fumes can lead to trouble...I know from experience :)

That's why I got a pack of masks to wear while doing this. Beer ***** anyway, I always go for the hard stuff when drinking. And I think large amounts of rum/vodka/whatever would just be really bad in trying to fiberglass. :banghead:

ramos
05-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Yeah but you have all that free time while your waiting on things to dry. :)

mattj
05-02-2003, 07:20 PM
thats when you pull out the cooler and sit down and relax. you look at all the hard work you put it, while suckin some beers down..

ramos
05-06-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by mattj
thats when you pull out the cooler and sit down and relax. you look at all the hard work you put it, while suckin some beers down..

That's right :)

mattj
05-06-2003, 08:24 AM
amen to that...