PDA

View Full Version : RS vs. SS

dannyz122001
03-10-2008, 06:29 PM
is it worth the extra coin to upgrade from the kicker rs series comps to the ss series comps? i was thinking about the RS but im not sure. discuss....

iowaaurora
03-10-2008, 06:32 PM
is it worth the extra coin to upgrade from the kicker rs series comps to the ss series comps? i was thinking about the RS but im not sure. discuss....

the rs are a sweet set up

have not messed whith any ss to know the diffrence

whitch means my post means nothing
sorry

dannyz122001
03-10-2008, 07:06 PM
thanks.

anyone heard both the RS and SS?

01 S 10
03-10-2008, 07:10 PM
a buddy of mine has used both the RS and SS in his S10, he liked the RS better. He said they got louder. His exact words were that the SS's were ****** and not near as loud as the RS.

... but all of this is coming from a guy that likes everything extremely LOUD. So maybe the SS will have better quality just not a very loud volume.

I would consider him a reliable source also, he has experience with the complete kicker line, DS, KS, RS, SS. also other brands as well.

dannyz122001
03-10-2008, 07:13 PM
a buddy of mine has used both the RS and SS in his S10, he liked the RS better. He said they got louder. His exact words were that the SS's were ****** and not near as loud as the RS.

... but all of this is coming from a guy that likes everything extremely LOUD. So maybe the SS will have better quality just not a very loud volume.

thanks man. first time i've ever heard the ss considered "******" but i'll take your word for it. i was hoping to lean towards to RS anyways. thanks again

Ken448
03-10-2008, 07:15 PM
circuit city (by me) carries em both, go have a listen