PDA

View Full Version : _jay_

eatank
03-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Do not deal with this guy. I have done tons of deals on here and never fu**ed anyone and never would. This guy has just really pissed me off. Calling me Bi Polar and sh**. I agreed to a deal with him to ship today and after I ship the stuff off, he tries to start dealing ,Through me to sell the stuff to my friends, for HIM. What the F*** is up with that. For a shi**Y LAPTOP. That was a straw the broke the camels back for me. I just got f***ed out of the shipping costs of 44.00 and have to wait to get my stuff back, for him to call me BiPolar for not wanting to deal with him.WTF!

Scoobydoo
03-05-2008, 11:33 PM
huh

Idealrealist
03-05-2008, 11:35 PM
huh

Yes, huh?

2002XLT
03-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Ya huh? He actually was thinking of buyin a headunit from me.

mrbomb
03-05-2008, 11:40 PM
buh?

eatank
03-05-2008, 11:50 PM
I am sorry, but my wife just calmed me down. This guy and I had a deal, my FD1200.1 and XEQ for his laptop. I told him I would ship the next day and appreciate if he did the same, if not I am cool with that. Well I ship the stuff off today and give him an email telling him so. Well you can see who is logged on. But not everyone is in front of their computer all the time. Thats cool. Well he starts asking me who I had the amp sold to, so he can call them and sell them the amp. WTF? I am wondering whats up with the laptop deal? Well somewhere in the PM's he calls me Bi Polar? WTF again? O.K. so everyone here knows I am 37 years old with wife and three kids. I have all the PM's so I will have to clear my head. Yes I am still pissed and wish this was in person. It would be different.

2002XLT
03-08-2008, 03:50 PM
i dunno, i went ahead and went through with the deal with him and he paid quickly and everything so far has been smooth.

2002XLT
03-08-2008, 03:50 PM
double post ftl.

_JaY_
03-10-2008, 11:15 PM
everything wasn't understood by the other party, o well sorry for the mix up E. i found a local buyer for cash...thats all i was looking for.

eatank
03-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Then return my products UN OPENED asap. Fedex will be there tomorrow to pick them up. They screwed up and accidently dropped them off, so it will cost you nothing to hand them to the Fedex guy UN OPENED.

eatank
03-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Make up your own minds dealing with this guy. I feel so confident I am getting my stuff back.
_JAY_
"i would still send you my laptop, you don't have to get angry about it geese.... also im putting them outside, so if they get stolen not my deal... i work a ton..so i don't have much time on here...btw you should always do signature confirmation, luckly they didn't get stolen the first time, seriously not the greatest neighbohr hood."

grizzjwill
03-11-2008, 11:55 PM
That is kind of ******