PDA

View Full Version : wheeler8921 feedback

NightDrifter05
03-05-2008, 03:27 PM
I purchased a Digital Designs 3512D from wheeler8921 and needless to say everything went flawless. He had the subwoofer shipped out within 30 minutes of my payment and it arrived today just as described. Installed it today and it works flawless so far but won't be able to get any serious time in on it until tomorrow. My only complaint would be the packaging but it was packaged good enough to make it here safely. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this guy again.

wheeler8921
03-05-2008, 06:14 PM
I purchased a Digital Designs 3512D from wheeler8921 and needless to say everything went flawless. He had the subwoofer shipped out within 30 minutes of my payment and it arrived today just as described. Installed it today and it works flawless so far but won't be able to get any serious time in on it until tomorrow. My only complaint would be the packaging but it was packaged good enough to make it here safely. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this guy again.

thx. I recieved it in this box becaus he didn't have the origonal boxing. I must say I packaged it up 10x better than the last guy and it arrived safe as well, anyhow glad you like it and keep me updated.