PDA

View Full Version : Creatine: Cell Tech Carb Control

dropkick13
03-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Cell Tech Carb Control Creatine by Muscle Tech

320g, 20 servings.

I bought a huge box of these things from a local store going out of business and I definitely don't want all of it. Do note that the 'best by' date is 2006 for these but I can't see this stuff going bad (it's sealed powder) so I said whatever.

I have grape, orange, and fruit punch. Lowest price on froogle was $37 shipped, I'll do $25 shipped and will discount multiple tubs.

dropkick13
03-04-2008, 04:15 PM
ttt

Th3pWn3r
03-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Things have a reason for expiration dates but I don't know what happens to Creatine/cell tech. This is the good one by the way people, you won't just gain weight from all the sugar like the other Cell-Tech. You'll gain a sh1t ton of water weight and actually look bigger =/

Pl8er
03-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Got any pics of it? I'm not a huge creatine fan, but that is a pretty good price.

dropkick13
03-04-2008, 05:02 PM
ummm, ill take some with my phone after dinner...you just looking for proof that I have it?

skmfkr
03-04-2008, 05:09 PM
if its sealed then its probly fine, i kno i had some for awhile that started like i guess crystalize, but it had been opened and only a little left in the bottom

synikalt
03-04-2008, 05:13 PM
i want some :)

dropkick13
03-04-2008, 05:34 PM
yea it chunks up with moisture in the air but these are sealed with plastic. I havn't opened any yet (I'm starting my cycle in April) but the only thing I hear when I shake them is the plastic scoop and the slosh of powder lol.

ok, I'll sell two of each flavor. If you want more, get a hold of me ASAP because I'll run to the shop and see if they have any left.

Synikalt, PM me if you are interested...pics coming

dropkick13
03-04-2008, 05:37 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2281/creatinexn2.th.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=creatinexn2.jpg)

dropkick13
03-05-2008, 07:44 AM
ttt

Th3pWn3r
03-05-2008, 10:55 AM
yea it chunks up with moisture in the air but these are sealed with plastic. I havn't opened any yet (I'm starting my cycle in April) but the only thing I hear when I shake them is the plastic scoop and the slosh of powder lol.

ok, I'll sell two of each flavor. If you want more, get a hold of me ASAP because I'll run to the shop and see if they have any left.

Synikalt, PM me if you are interested...pics coming

Dude, DO NOT start a cycle. That's a really bad idea. Don't take it the wrong way but it's a dumb *** thing to do. I'm just looking out for you man...the gains from being on a cycle are not worth the damage you do to your body. My cousin is a monster from being on cycles but the ***** still can't get a girl because of all of his terrible acne. A guy I work with was on cycles and once he stopped he got all scrawny and weak because his body was dependent on the outside source. I can give you more info on it if you'd like but I really recommend that you don't do it as I have quite a few horror stories from people on cycles, a few are actually dead.

dropkick13
03-05-2008, 11:37 AM
what the hell? people don't die from creatine. Anyway I have been taking creatine off and on for about 7 years....no change in acne, no bodily damage, and no i don't get scrawny and weak when I am in an off cycle.

Don't post anything nutrition related...in fact, don't give people nutritional advice all together

Th3pWn3r
03-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Lol, the term "cycle" refers to juicing A.K.A doing steroids. That's what they call a "cycle". If you're just going to do a cycle of creatine that's another story. I used to body build by the way but I didn't compete in the NPC because I'd lose horribly to steroid users/abusers. Oh and gains from creatine are not long-term FYI, it's just like having the "pump" except that it lasts a while longer.

dropkick13
03-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Lol, the term "cycle" refers to juicing A.K.A doing steroids. That's what they call a "cycle". If you're just going to do a cycle of creatine that's another story. I used to body build by the way but I didn't compete in the NPC because I'd lose horribly to steroid users/abusers. Oh and gains from creatine are not long-term FYI, it's just like having the "pump" except that it lasts a while longer.

no, just no....everything you said....no

plushDJ
03-05-2008, 12:43 PM
I've never heard of using creatine on 'cycles'. From everything I've read it's one of those supp's you can just use and use and use.......

btw bump for a **** good price.

dropkick13
03-05-2008, 12:52 PM
thanks for the bump.... basically every supplement is used in cycles though with some exceptions such as vitamins and protein: reason being is that your body gets tolerant of it rendering it ineffective. So you take breaks and restart later to keep the supplement effective. I won't pretend to have tons of 'roid knowledge as the other guy above pretended to have, but from what I have gathered, even steroids are most effective when cycle.

So, it is true that you will gain more when on creatine then when you cycle off (duh), but that doesn't mean you lose the effects of your on cycle during your off cycle

plushDJ
03-05-2008, 12:56 PM
cool, news to me. I guess it's kinda like taking a week off working out every couple months. Gives the body a chance to slow down for a bit and recover before it gets shocked again.

dropkick13
03-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Yea, but the biggest thing to remember, which is why I hate trying to talk 'facts' when it comes to exercise/nutrition/health/wellness is that a) every person is different and will respond differently to the same stimuli than someone else and b) there is hardly ANY concrete, factual evidence behind anything that can be said on the subject.

static stretching.... good or bad?
stretch before lift... good or bad?
cardio, how much to do without adverse effects on lifting?
what's the best supplement?
how much protein should you take?
there's hundreds of debates about creatine with little factual, concrete evidence supporting one way or another
NO2, does it do anything?
Terrestius Tribulus, same question....

I could go on and on

Th3pWn3r
03-05-2008, 01:10 PM
no, just no....everything you said....no

Actually, yes, yes and yes. The gains from creatine are not long term and it's been proven time and time again. Do your research.

BreakingBad
03-05-2008, 01:13 PM
muscletech = OVERPRICED, OVERRATED.

**** is garbage.

end.

Th3pWn3r
03-05-2008, 01:14 PM
http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/creatine/creatine-benefits.htm

Th3pWn3r
03-05-2008, 01:17 PM

**** is garbage.

end.

I agree to an extent. It's not complete garbage as it does what it's supposed to do. Years ago I was on Muscletech's mass building stack and it worked pretty well with the creatine at the time which was Cell-Tech before carb control was introduced to the market but it's more expensive than most supplements. The reason is because of their marketing hype and crazy body building team members such as Jay, Johnnie Jackson, Matt Duvall and the other crazy amount of guys they have whoring themselves out for supplements and cash. When I was on the Muscletech stack I gained on average 2 pounds a week lifting 3hours a day and consuming 360 grams of protein total, it was decently expensive but you do stupid things when you want to get huge.

Th3pWn3r
03-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Back to the sale though... this is a pretty good deal. Sure it's expired goods but it might not go bad if it was stored properly, which would be in a cool,dry place which is hit or miss.

dropkick13
03-05-2008, 02:42 PM

**** is garbage.

end.

agreed, sort of...I would equate it to JL. Overpriced because they have a great name that you are buying, but I would certainly not say it is garbage. Muscle Tech is perhaps the biggest name in the supplement world and they didn't do that with ****** products

And while it is normally overpriced, I got it at a good deal and so is what I'm offering.

Thanks for your extremely worth while post on my for sale thread though. I hope other ignoramuses post similar **** on your threads

dropkick13
03-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Actually, yes, yes and yes. The gains from creatine are not long term and it's been proven time and time again. Do your research.

Cycling does not refer only to steroids...this is just not true. However, like I said before...people who take steroids DO cycle them so maybe in your world you just heard 'cycle', 'juice', and 'steroids' in a sentence together so often that you just started to equate them to each other???

I guess you could say the gains from creatine are not long term if you will agree that the gains from anything....ANYTHING including exercising itself is not long term. If I take creatine for 2 months right now and my 100% theoretical identical twin does not yet everything else is completely the same, I will have better results in 2 months. Then I take a month off... I will still have better results at the end of 3 months. I cycle back on for another 2 months (5 months total lifting now), I will be ahead of him.

However, same situation, I take creatine for 2 months, then stop all together. At the end of maybe 12 months (person dependent...could be 4 months, could be 16 months), we will probably be at about the same spot. But then, my argument is that say I used steroids for two months and then quit....at the end of one year, we'd still both be at about the same spot...

Or, if I lift for a year and then stop....the results don't last long term.

get me? agreed?

synikalt
03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
lol...you just basically got to know what your doing with taking suppliments...no such thing as miracle suppliments here...

eating and resting is just as important as lifting. just got to do ur reasearch and know what ur doing, everyone is different...for me to gain wait i have to lift weights and consume 2000-3500 calories daily...and yes i did expereince growth without creatine...at the same time, I was just on Creating .... Monohydrate it was at the time and i did get stronger, and did gain some get a little bigger, but from my understanding it was water retention. creatin has new formalted suppliments that work differently now. just got to do your research try and take what suits you that is if you need any at all.

dropkick13
03-05-2008, 09:15 PM
lol...you just basically got to know what your doing with taking suppliments...no such thing as miracle suppliments here...

eating and resting is just as important as lifting. just got to do ur reasearch and know what ur doing, everyone is different...for me to gain wait i have to lift weights and consume 2000-3500 calories daily...and yes i did expereince growth without creatine...at the same time, I was just on Creating .... Monohydrate it was at the time and i did get stronger, and did gain some get a little bigger, but from my understanding it was water retention. creatin has new formalted suppliments that work differently now. just got to do your research try and take what suits you that is if you need any at all.

i concur. And yes creatine makes your muscles retain water, because your muscles are made up mostly of water lol. I've heard that argument before as well but I definitely get stronger from creatine

dropkick13
03-06-2008, 10:06 PM
ttt

dropkick13
03-07-2008, 02:30 PM
tttttt

Th3pWn3r
03-07-2008, 05:37 PM
****, I'm tempted to take some off of your hands but I'm not looking to put on any more mass these days. Very tempting though.

dropkick13
03-08-2008, 09:07 AM
its going pretty quick so you need to decide fast...already sold the 6 i wanted to sell, then the 6 i wanted to keep so i went back to the store and picked up their 2nd to last box of 12...im selling 6 of em and two are awaiting payment so i probably have 4 left right now

dropkick13
03-09-2008, 04:54 PM
bump

dropkick13
03-09-2008, 10:53 PM
ttttt

95ZJ
03-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Celltech is full of sugar and other unneeded things.

Waste of money.

Th3pWn3r
03-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Celltech is full of sugar and other unneeded things.

Waste of money.

This is CARB control buddy. Big difference between the regular Cell-Tech and this one.

dropkick13
03-10-2008, 12:23 PM
This is CARB control buddy. Big difference between the regular Cell-Tech and this one.

beat me to it

dropkick13
03-11-2008, 06:51 AM
pm responded to

dropkick13
03-12-2008, 07:34 AM
bump

dropkick13
03-13-2008, 07:12 AM
ttttt

Decado2
03-13-2008, 07:36 AM

Your right, the gains are not permenant in any way, I wish I never wasted all the money I did on supplements, I could have a house full of olympic free weights for all I spent on supplements.

Cell Tec is a good product by the way, not trying to pust dump at all.

KINGDELL91
03-13-2008, 07:47 AM
Cell Tech FTW

damonhargroves
03-13-2008, 09:44 AM
current price?

dropkick13
03-13-2008, 11:59 AM
$25 shipped for one
$45 for two

PM me if you want three or four

dropkick13
03-14-2008, 08:00 AM
bump

dropkick13
03-16-2008, 11:37 AM
tttttt

DDeitz
03-17-2008, 04:53 AM

not all of them are heavy juice monkey's...but okay

SlainNothing
03-17-2008, 10:26 AM
creatine CAN lead to bad things if not enough water is consumed...(~ which is aboubt 3 times regular serving.... 8 8oz glasses a day to 24 8oz glasses a day....

thats why i stick to protein shakes...
it all really works with exercise!

bump good price

dropkick13
03-17-2008, 02:24 PM
creatine CAN lead to bad things if not enough water is consumed...(~ which is aboubt 3 times regular serving.... 8 8oz glasses a day to 24 8oz glasses a day....

thats why i stick to protein shakes...
it all really works with exercise!

bump good price

true, thanks for the bump

If someone wants to buy the last 4, ill do $70 shipped

dropkick13
03-18-2008, 08:11 AM
bump

dropkick13
03-19-2008, 12:57 PM
$20 shipped for one
$35 shipped for two
$45 shipped for three
$50 shipped for four

SubNoize05
03-19-2008, 02:04 PM
this **** works great... free bump!

dropkick13
03-19-2008, 06:20 PM
buy more lol...there's no way you'll get it cheaper. I looked online and the cheapest Froogle had it was $37 shipped for ONE

dropkick13
03-20-2008, 12:02 AM
bump

bterz
03-20-2008, 01:47 AM
dropkick, I got a few nutritional questions to ask you if you dont mind.

can I drop you a pm?

dropkick13
03-20-2008, 08:58 AM
yea man, drop away

dropkick13
03-21-2008, 05:04 PM
bumpage

dropkick13
03-22-2008, 01:34 PM
ttttttt

dropkick13
03-25-2008, 04:36 PM