PDA

View Full Version : enclosure for coax's?

MyFartsStink
03-01-2008, 05:46 PM
My other thread in the speakers section didnt get any attention and I need to know this fast so....

I have really no spot in my doors for speakers, unless I cut a hole, which I dont want to do. I have some polk audio db650 coaxials, and was wondering if I can make some enclosures for these speakeres. If so what would the ideal airspace be?

MyFartsStink
03-01-2008, 07:42 PM
bump

konechiwa
03-01-2008, 07:44 PM
you are too anxious.

MyFartsStink
03-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Yeah I know i been driving around with no music for a LOOOONNGG time

DarkFox
03-01-2008, 10:22 PM
I sugest learning to fiberglass and making kick panels. Theres plenty of how toos around. As for air space, they NEED next to nothing. If they fit, its probably enough.

MyFartsStink
03-02-2008, 12:08 AM
I sugest learning to fiberglass and making kick panels. Theres plenty of how toos around. As for air space, they NEED next to nothing. If they fit, its probably enough.

alright well im going to do it. Better to cut some wood than spending alot of my **** time to fiberglass and sand, I hate sanding.

MyFartsStink
03-09-2008, 07:59 PM
**** I just made these enclosures, and I have two coax's staying up on top of the dash, and the enclosures underneath the front seats, and **** it sounds pretty ****ing good for some coax's off the head unit. I swear it sounds like they are amped. They get really loud without distortion, except on some rap songs with heavy bass. But I played alot of those rock songs that were recomended, and **** the mid bass is crazy. I cant wait till I get a amp for my sub and put that **** in there.