PDA

View Full Version : super cool trick

caraudiotech
04-25-2003, 01:18 PM
Hey everyone…. I found a secret coupon code for www.autosoundgear.com to get 20% off everything. They must have forgotten it was there. Oh well, worked for me!!!!.......
After you pick the items you want to buy, type in TESTCOUPON in the coupon code area on the shopping cart check out screen. Then click update total, it will adjust it with the 20% discount. Sweet!!!

avistar23
04-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by caraudiotech
Hey everyone…. I found a secret coupon code for www.autosoundgear.com to get 20% off everything. They must have forgotten it was there. Oh well, worked for me!!!!.......
After you pick the items you want to buy, type in TESTCOUPON in the coupon code area on the shopping cart check out screen. Then click update total, it will adjust it with the 20% discount. Sweet!!!

GO AWAY YOU *** you posted this every go away.:furious: :mad:

Gauntlet
04-25-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by caraudiotech

You **** at life.

dave_3148
04-25-2003, 11:43 PM
heres a super cool trick, play russian roulette with a automatic machine gun