PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

chargers
02-25-2008, 03:33 PM
I bought this guy's x1900gt on saturday, february 10. He said he would ship it the next day (monday, feb. 11) through USPS. It's been two weeks since and I still haven't gotten anything. If he shipped it parcel post, that's fine and it might just be really late since it takes up to two weeks, but I've never had to wait for a package this long.

If anybody knows Alaxan, can you let him know about this. I sent him a PM, but he hasn't logged in the past 6 days.

casper97ta
02-25-2008, 03:35 PM
I bought this guy's x1900gt on saturday, february 10. He said he would ship it the next day (monday, feb. 11). It's been two weeks since and I still haven't gotten anything. Not to mention this guy never logs on here.

If anybody knows Alaxan, can you let him know about this. I sent him a PM, but he hasn't logged in the past 6 days.

Talk to Tulsa Mike... I'm sure he can help

BASS_WARRIOR
02-25-2008, 03:36 PM
hes room mates or some **** with mikeoftulsa/tulsamike or whatever his new SN is

chargers
02-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Talk to Tulsa Mike... I'm sure he can help
Yeah, I think he is his roommate or something.. I read about it when I was looking for some feedback on him.

ngsm13
02-25-2008, 03:44 PM
And this guy wanted to run this site...

:rolleyes:

nG

Scoobydoo
02-25-2008, 03:48 PM
FWIW I bought the cpu he had for sale and it took me about 3 weeks to get it, but I did get it

I should mention the excuse used for me was that he didnt put enough postage on the envelope and it was returned. I wasn't in a hurry to get it cause I was just gonna resell it for a profit anyway.

chargers
02-25-2008, 05:07 PM
FWIW I bought the cpu he had for sale and it took me about 3 weeks to get it, but I did get it

I should mention the excuse used for me was that he didnt put enough postage on the envelope and it was returned. I wasn't in a hurry to get it cause I was just gonna resell it for a profit anyway.
What shipping method did he use? If you remember, I'm building a computer and I ordered the last necessary part (cpu) on the day he SAID he would ship. I was hoping to get both parts at about the same time so I could start my build, but he has slowed me down by a week.

Scoobydoo
02-25-2008, 06:02 PM
What shipping method did he use? If you remember, I'm building a computer and I ordered the last necessary part (cpu) on the day he SAID he would ship. I was hoping to get both parts at about the same time so I could start my build, but he has slowed me down by a week.

usps, either first class or priority, it came in an envelope thats about all i remember

dleccord
02-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Wtf? Roomies? I thought this guy was some CEO hot shot.

Scoobydoo
02-25-2008, 06:20 PM
iirc he owns "alchemy" computers which is a custom laptop company, however i couldnt imagine how long it would take to get a custom laptop from him if simple items such as a cpu and video card take weeks

chargers
02-25-2008, 07:08 PM
usps, either first class or priority, it came in an envelope thats about all i remember
wtf.. sounds like he shipped it two weeks after you paid.

He said he would ship it on the 11th. When I PMed him a few days later, he said he didn't have tracking info because he shipped it through USPS and he only had a receipt. He also specifically said that it should get there friday (the 15th) or on saturday.

DBfan187
02-25-2008, 07:10 PM
iceteebone banned him. lol

dleccord
02-25-2008, 07:49 PM
lol so icetee is in on this?

WhoSayWho?
02-25-2008, 07:52 PM
lol so icetee is in on this?

No, I think Icetee banned him in an effort to enforce the TOS. As a temporary mod, that was his job.

blackbonnie
02-25-2008, 07:55 PM
hope you get it

grizzjwill
02-25-2008, 07:57 PM
is iceteebone back on the site with another name?

WhoSayWho?
02-25-2008, 07:58 PM
is iceteebone back on the site with another name?

No, that is impossible. He has been IP banned.

grizzjwill
02-25-2008, 07:59 PM
I could swear he was back with another name.

WhoSayWho?
02-25-2008, 08:02 PM
I could swear he was back with another name.

Nope. We have seen the last of that guy.

DBfan187
02-25-2008, 08:04 PM
is iceteebone back on the site with another name?DBfan187

snova031
02-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Mike canceled shipping so he can install a keylogger on it.

I know, you may think that's impossible, but it's not...trust me.

WhoSayWho?
02-25-2008, 08:07 PM
Mike canceled shipping so he can install a keylogger on it.

I know, you may think that's impossible, but it's not...trust me.

lawl

chargers
02-26-2008, 12:41 AM
So tulsamike said that alaxan NEVER shipped out the card, even though alaxan himself said that he shipped it out on monday the 11th and told me specifically that he had a receipt and it would arrive on the 15th-16th.

This is some bullshit.

Scoobydoo
02-26-2008, 02:03 AM
I mentioned this in pm, but will do so here as well

I paid him through paypal on Jan 8th and I didnt receive the cpu until Jan 27th, so it took him 19 days to get it to me. It was shipped USPS priority or first class(can't remember which) but that means he waited at least 2 weeks after selling it to ship it. He did mention that he didn't apply enough postage it it was returned to him, but with this happening I think that was just a stall tactic.

Interested to see how this plays out as this could be a very negative thing for his relatively unknown pc business. If this ends up bad his unknown company will be getting some attention on the computer forums I frequent, but trust me it won't be the attention he wants.

chargers
02-26-2008, 02:15 AM
Yeah, I got your PM.

I was really hesitant in buying the card in the first place, but because the price was so cheap, I needed a cheap and temporary video card, he had a high post count (STUPID reason to ever buy anything in ANY forum), and he worked for a computer company, I said **** it and I bought it.

Stupid move on my part. I love how he blatantly lied by telling me he had a receipt, and now I hear that he never shipped it at all. This will probably be the time I buy something in this forum, except for maybe a few cheap sale items.

iamamp3pimp
02-26-2008, 11:06 AM
not all sellers are bad, thats just how it happens sometimes.

Scoobydoo
02-26-2008, 04:28 PM
If a seller has enough time to make a FS thread and take money they should have enough time to ship an item in a timely manner. I realize things come up, but if they do be honest about it and the buyer usually understands. If they dont refund them the money in the same timely manner they paid you.

The worst thing to do is lie about shipping or use stall tactics because you are too lazy to get to the post office. The fact that this has happened on both items he has sold doesn't say much about his credibility as a seller or a business owner.

GenderBender
02-26-2008, 04:32 PM
2 people and "it happens?" sometimes? I doubt it sir. that's horrible business.

I think he was saying that just because this seller is a turd, not all are, and "it happens" that you run into turds like Alaxan.

snova031
02-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Mike probably has him locked in a dungeon receiving constant electrical charges to his cooter.

On a serious note, did you pay Paypal? Do a chargeback and/or dispute with your CC/bank.

chargers
02-26-2008, 05:53 PM
I used paypal.

I gave him a call and he said that he shipped it out today and that he would call me back with the tracking info.

If I don't get any further communication, I'm escalating my paypal dispute to a claim tomorrow.

jco1385
02-26-2008, 05:54 PM
**** that. how many times you gonna let him tell you he shipped it today? i'd have filed a claim way before now.

chargers
02-26-2008, 05:57 PM
**** that. how many times you gonna let him tell you he shipped it today? i'd have filed a claim way before now.
Just one more time. If him or mike don't get back to me today with tracking info, I'm going to make a claim and see what the bank can do to get my cash back. I had time to let it slip in the past 2 weeks because I've been busy, but I don't have any time for that bullshit right now though.

jco1385
02-26-2008, 05:59 PM
i never have time for b/s :fyi:

snova031
02-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Did you pay for shipping?

Tell him the very least he should do is refund shipping, since he took 14 years to ship it, and lied about it in the process.

iamamp3pimp
02-26-2008, 08:48 PM
I think he was saying that just because this seller is a turd, not all are, and "it happens" that you run into turds like Alaxan.

never thought id say this but ummm...

thanks, genderbender

Scoobydoo
02-27-2008, 03:36 PM
update? was it actually shipped? did he/they get you a tracking number yesterday?

iamamp3pimp
02-27-2008, 03:49 PM
fail

chargers
02-27-2008, 07:53 PM
update? was it actually shipped? did he/they get you a tracking number yesterday?
Nope. I made a claim last night. I just want a refund now.

Scoobydoo
02-27-2008, 07:58 PM
ok i will make sure the computer forums i frequent know that buying a laptop, pc or anything for that matter from "alchemy" isnt a good idea, thanks

hope you get a refund

chargers
02-28-2008, 01:07 AM
ok i will make sure the computer forums i frequent know that buying a laptop, pc or anything for that matter from "alchemy" isnt a good idea, thanks

hope you get a refund
Yeah, spread the word..

How shady is it that this guy is always backing up his company, but he can't even handle his personal deals.

DBfan187
02-28-2008, 12:48 PM
you guys even PM this to TulsaMike yet?

iamamp3pimp
02-28-2008, 08:28 PM

TulsaMike
03-03-2008, 12:44 AM
The card should arrive Monday as per usps (3-5 day shipping). I can guarantee it was shipped out 2-25 or 2-26 (dont remember the exact date) saw the receipt myself.

TulsaMike
03-03-2008, 12:47 AM
you guys even PM this to TulsaMike yet?

he's been in contact with me. i even gave him the phone number to contact jeremy. the crappy thing is, it was paid to my paypal acct and now i have a pending claim on it. I certainly hope the claim is removed once he receives the card.

also would have been nice for him to let me know that he filed a claim in any of the pms he sent me, i had no idea there was a claim untill just now.

just spoke with jeremy, when he gets back in town he will make a copy of the receipt showing the card was shipped.

Scoobydoo
03-03-2008, 09:53 PM
might wanna stop letting him use your paypal account if he cant handle his transactions

TulsaMike
03-05-2008, 09:07 PM
so i take it you got your video card?

chargers
03-06-2008, 02:07 AM
so i take it you got your video card?
lol, of course I didn't.

And your friend has told me three times that he would show me proof that he sent it. Of course, he hasn't done that either. I don't really understand why somebody would keep lying like that, but I guess that's how some people are.

chargers
03-06-2008, 02:12 AM
I don't think I'll ever hear from him again, but I want paypal to recover my money. He said he would provide a refund, but of course, I don't believe that either.

UndercoverPunk
03-06-2008, 02:15 AM
God what a POS.

chargers
03-06-2008, 02:19 AM
The funny thing is that through all of this, he told three different lies.

The first time (he PMed me), he said he had a receipt. Of course, this was weeks ago where he never shipped it out at all.

The second time I talked to him (phone), he said he would call me back with the tracking info. Never even apologized for lying about not shipping it the first time.

The third time (he sent me an email), he said he would "make a copy of it to verify it was shipped out" (exact quote).

Since he said that he shipped through USPS, his receipt means nearly nothing since it is not solid proof of delivery or that it even went out.

UndercoverPunk
03-06-2008, 02:27 AM
indeed. Always insist that you be provided with a tracking number. IMO.

This is BULLSHIT!

TulsaMike
03-06-2008, 09:15 AM
as per the pm i sent you, i'll get a copy of the receipt and post it for you. as for a tracking number, you didnt pay for one, you paid for standard shipping.

ngsm13
03-06-2008, 11:20 AM
as per the pm i sent you, i'll get a copy of the receipt and post it for you. as for a tracking number, you didnt pay for one, you paid for standard shipping.

Horrible business practice :(...

nG

iamamp3pimp
03-06-2008, 11:32 AM
i agree

chargers
03-06-2008, 12:04 PM
lol, that doesn't mean anything. There's no way you can change this around. USPS delivery confirmation costs like .25 cents. That's his fault for being cheap and/or lazy to request it.

Besides, the seller noted that he would ship through UPS, which provides free tracking (and as far as I know, free insurance for items under $100--that's how fedex is, so I'm assuming it's the same for UPS). He said UPS, I assumed UPS, and he lied and said he shipped through USPS, and then lied about even shipping it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3853278&postcount=7

I will get pics of everything up in a little while.

Sorry I'm in Tulsa, OK now... used to be Eau Claire, but moved and haven't updated the info yet.

Prices do not include shipping. Since it could be cheaper to ship all of them together and or different prices for shipping locations and such I did not include that in the price and that can be setup with the buyer.

Either buyer will setup a shipment w/ UPS and pickup, or I can do that for the same charge.

Alax

So there's another lie for you. This just makes him look worse, and now it's making you look bad.

UndercoverPunk
03-06-2008, 05:40 PM
:ohsnap:

TulsaMike
03-06-2008, 10:59 PM
I have just issued a refund for the video card. Please ship it back to us once you receive it.

again, sorry it too so long to receive it.

TulsaMike
03-06-2008, 11:08 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/mikeoftulsa/Misc/refund.jpg

again, sorry it took so long

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 12:02 AM

hope you get a refund

Fyi, this transaction had nothing to do with Alchemy Computers. However if you feel the need to slander the company name over a personal transaction feel free.

The simple matter here is the card got lost during the move and it was overlooked unintentionally. Jeremy told him it was shipped out cause he had it in the car with him when he was heading to work that day, and got sidetracked and then it got misplaced when he was moving later that day. It may not have been shipped out as fast as it should have, but it was sent out. Also even w/o the return of the card or proof that it will be returned, we issued a refund in good faith.

But I guess a screw up on a personal transaction in the middle of a move means the company must be a bad company

chargers
03-07-2008, 12:25 AM
The simple matter here is the card got lost during the move and it was overlooked unintentionally. Jeremy told him it was shipped out cause he had it in the car with him when he was heading to work that day, and got sidetracked and then it got misplaced when he was moving later that day. It may not have been shipped out as fast as it should have, but it was sent out. Also even w/o the return of the card or proof that it will be returned, we issued a refund in good faith.

But I guess a screw up on a personal transaction in the middle of a move means the company must be a bad companyYou are so off.

The main thing here is he blatantly lied. Three times. What good reason does anybody have to lie that many times? It's stupid as hell. Just admit you were busy or whatever. Don't bullshit people by telling them you shipped when you didn't. He could have easily said that "he had it in the car with him when he was heading to work that day, and got sidetracked and then it got misplaced when he was moving later that day", but he never did. That's why it's bullshit.

The card probably isn't coming. Tell me what shipping method you used. USPS what? Priority? Parcel? I still haven't even seen the "proof".

Why would you need to issue a refund if you shipped the card? This leads me on even more to think that it was never shipped.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 12:30 AM
You are so off.

You're right, I dont know anything about the situation. I'm just making it up as i go along. :rolleyes:

And if you don't want the refund I'll be happy to have you send it back to me, I could certainly use it this weekend.

chargers
03-07-2008, 12:32 AM
You're right, I dont know anything about the situation. I'm just making it up as i go along. :rolleyes:

And if you don't want the refund I'll be happy to have you send it back to me, I could certainly use it this weekend.
Why don't you read my entire post and reply to the entire post, ********?

chargers
03-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Don't get ****ing smart with me either. I never once showed a ton of frustration like some people would do. I was really patient about this entire situation. I would still rather have the video card than a refund.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Why don't you read my entire post, ********?

:rolleyes: Name calling will get you far in life. Also please don't threaten me over the internet, it might hurt my feelings.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 12:36 AM
It was shipped USPS as for your bullshit about I said I would ship it UPS. I said BUYER can setup a UPS pickup or I could do the same for the same cost. YOU wanted to be a cheapass on the shipping and pay for the basic bullshit USPS parcel post.

I did tell you I had shipped it out initially and had planned that day to be there and ship it out. During the move it made it's way to the back of my mind. I'm still going through boxes and such here and it has been chaos the last couple of weeks. Of course, I made the assumption as well that if there were any further problems you would have called me, since you do have my phone number for just that purpose.

A refund was issued for two reasons. First, because I stand behind anything I sell. If you trully did not recieve it yet and you are going to insist on demanding a refund on the forums then you got what you wanted.

Second, because it's not worth my time to stress over $50. You want to sit here and spread your own bs on the forums. It's not worth the time or stress. I do, find it hilarious tho that you would put my name down as a reference for your f/t stuff here.

btw... I never called you back because I was on an airplane and in business meetings and such until I got back this week and was informed by Mike of what had been going on here.

chargers
03-07-2008, 12:36 AM
:rolleyes: Name calling will get you far in life. Also please don't threaten me over the internet, it might hurt my feelings.
Sure, don't respond to the post. Of course, the reason is, because you know you are both full of ****. You have no real response to give. You know that the both of you ****ed up, so of course you would have nothing better to say?

Why don't you give a proper response to my post?

Here it is again:

The main thing here is he blatantly lied. Three times. What good reason does anybody have to lie that many times? It's stupid as hell. Just admit you were busy or whatever. Don't bullshit people by telling them you shipped when you didn't. He could have easily said that "he had it in the car with him when he was heading to work that day, and got sidetracked and then it got misplaced when he was moving later that day", but he never did. That's why it's bullshit.

The card probably isn't coming. Tell me what shipping method you used. USPS what? Priority? Parcel? I still haven't even seen the "proof".

Why would you need to issue a refund if you shipped the card? This leads me on even more to think that it was never shipped.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Don't get ****ing smart with me either. I never once showed a ton of frustration like some people would do. I was really patient about this entire situation. I would still rather have the video card than a refund.

First off, I'll post whatever I want, I don't need your permission.

Second, it looks like you get both. I wonder if we will get the card back? I have a feeling you already have it seeing as it was shipped out Tuesday of last week w/ 3-5 day shipping and its now been 7 business days.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 12:40 AM

Should I go back and take the other quote?.... yeah... here it is

Nope. I made a claim last night. I just want a refund now.

And you don't lie right? Bleh... not worth my time. it's done... if the card does arrive. Do i get it back? doubtful. I'm half under the belief at this point that you got the card, but still felt like being an ***. Either way, it's done. Get over it and move along with your life

chargers
03-07-2008, 12:46 AM
It was shipped USPS as for your bullshit about I said I would ship it UPS. I said BUYER can setup a UPS pickup or I could do the same for the same cost. YOU wanted to be a cheapass on the shipping and pay for the basic bullshit USPS parcel post.

I did tell you I had shipped it out initially and had planned that day to be there and ship it out. During the move it made it's way to the back of my mind. I'm still going through boxes and such here and it has been chaos the last couple of weeks. Of course, I made the assumption as well that if there were any further problems you would have called me, since you do have my phone number for just that purpose.

A refund was issued for two reasons. First, because I stand behind anything I sell. If you trully did not recieve it yet and you are going to insist on demanding a refund on the forums then you got what you wanted.

Second, because it's not worth my time to stress over $50. You want to sit here and spread your own bs on the forums. It's not worth the time or stress. I do, find it hilarious tho that you would put my name down as a reference for your f/t stuff here.

btw... I never called you back because I was on an airplane and in business meetings and such until I got back this week and was informed by Mike of what had been going on here.
You said UPS, when you say set up a pickup, I'm assuming you are just going to ship regularly. I have no idea why it would be any other way.

Either way, you never mentioned anything about me paying for "cheapass shipping", only that it would cost $7.95. That's how much it would cost for UPS or FedEx ground, so I assumed that was it. It's a safe assumption when you mention UPS in your thread.

You made the assumption that if there were further problems that I would call you? What the hell kind of selling methods do you have? Why should I call you? You should have PMed me the day that it wasn't able to go out. Are you forgetting the fact that you blatantly lied to me on the very first day I paid you? You said you would ship it out the next day? Why should I be the one to ask if there were any problems? That is your responsibility!

I did not get your phone number until last week. How could I have called you at all in the first few weeks?

As far as me asking for a refund in the forum, I said/meant that I wanted a refund if the card wasn't shipped. If it was shipped, then of course, I'd rather have the card. But I still don't even have proof that it was shipped? And yes, I can take back what I said because I said that out of frustration. I want the card. I didn't need a refund. It was a great deal. I had no problem paying you for it.

So, where is the scan of the receipt (which still isn't even legit proof)?

As far as you being listed in my refs, I listed you after I bought it because I assumed you would be a decent seller. Of course, that wasn't the case. I just forgot to take it out, but thanks for reminding me.

And as for the airplane excuse.. that's just another excuse of many.

chargers
03-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Should I go back and take the other quote?.... yeah... here it is

And you don't lie right? Bleh... not worth my time. it's done... if the card does arrive. Do i get it back? doubtful. I'm half under the belief at this point that you got the card, but still felt like being an ***. Either way, it's done. Get over it and move along with your life
I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, since alaxan posted. You're nothing right now.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 12:49 AM
I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, since alaxan posted. You're nothing right now.

I hope you are enjoying your video card and money.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Airplane excuse... i'd be happy to post a copy of my itinerary here, but wtf for? YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK already. and of course, are not denying the possibility that you have the video card or would keep it if it shows up.

Your entire argument is a moot point. It's done, you have your money and I have no video card. Why the **** would I bother over $50 to smear my name? Especially when so many on this forum know me and know my personal character. It's bullshit all around and you can move along and get over it, or keep *****ing and griping here. Your call, but I'm not going to bother replying again and keeping this **** moving

chargers
03-07-2008, 12:54 AM
I hope you are enjoying your video card and money.
Well of course I have to respond to a cheap shot like this.

I got a refund today. But I have been waiting about a month for a video card. And it still isn't here. And I still haven't seen proof that it wasn't shipped out. Show me the proof. All you are doing right now is trying to save face and trying to make it seem like I received the video card when I'm still waiting for it. I'm not a dishonest person.

That's all. I'll reply back to you if you give me the proof.

chargers
03-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Airplane excuse... i'd be happy to post a copy of my itinerary here, but wtf for? YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK already. and of course, are not denying the possibility that you have the video card or would keep it if it shows up.

Your entire argument is a moot point. It's done, you have your money and I have no video card. Why the **** would I bother over $50 to smear my name? Especially when so many on this forum know me and know my personal character. It's bullshit all around and you can move along and get over it, or keep *****ing and griping here. Your call, but I'm not going to bother replying again and keeping this **** moving
Why do you keep assuming I have a video card? Either you really shipped it and it got lost or it is really delayed, or you are just blatantly lying AGAIN and trying to make ME look like the bad guy.

I love it.

Show me the receipt.

And you messed up the entire situation yourself by not spending .25 cents for delivery confirmation (if the card was really shipped). Should have just shipped it through UPS... it would have cost you about the same amount, plus you had free tracking and insurance. As a seller, I ship a ton of stuff and I back myself up whenever I make transactions over $50.

Why do you keep avoiding showing me a receipt?

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Well of course I have to respond to a cheap shot like this.

I got a refund today. But I have been waiting about a month for a video card. And it still isn't here. And I still haven't seen proof that it wasn't shipped out. Show me the proof. All you are doing right now is trying to save face and trying to make it seem like I received the video card when I'm still waiting for it. I'm not a dishonest person.

That's all. I'll reply back to you if you give me the proof.

So when(pretending you havent received it yet) you receive the card, are you going to ship it back? I have a hard time beliving you will. And you yourself said a recept is not good enough proof. so why would that do any good?

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:02 AM
So when(pretending you havent received it yet) you receive the card, are you going to ship it back? I have a hard time beliving you will. And you yourself said a recept is not good enough proof. so why would that do any good?
You're making yourself look bad by trying to point out a false statement that I have a video card.

Why issue a refund if you shipped the **** card? What was the point of it? Why not let paypal handle the clam? All you had to do was provide them proof that you shipped it, and the claim would have been in your favor. There was no need to prematurely cancel a claim and refund me yourself if the card was actually shipped. It's pointless, and you're trying to turn this around on me.

Like I said, if I really do get the card, I will ship it back (with your money), or I will just buy it back. I'd rather have the card. It was a great deal.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 01:04 AM
Why do you keep assuming I have a video card? Either you really shipped it and it got lost or it is really delayed, or you are just blatantly lying AGAIN and trying to make ME look like the bad guy.

I love it.

Show me the receipt.

And you messed up the entire situation yourself by not spending .25 cents for delivery confirmation (if the card was really shipped). Should have just shipped it through UPS... it would have cost you about the same amount, plus you had free tracking and insurance. As a seller, I ship a ton of stuff and I back myself up whenever I make transactions over $50.

Why do you keep avoiding showing me a receipt?

Transactions OVER $50...it wasn't over $50...and I don't use UPS for anything. It was a recomendation for a free pickup and ship method available to any purchaser. And their "free" insurance is a joke. Hell even their paid insurance is a joke. They have damaged more gear in the last 2years for me, than they have paid out in insurance. Most recent of which was a $3k computer that took 3 months to get a check from on the insurance.

I'm not trying to do **** to make u out to be a bad guy here. I just severely doubt that USPS lost that package. It's possible, but who knows. As I said before, I don't care. It's done, it's overwith.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:07 AM
You're making yourself look bad by trying to point out a false statement that I have a video card.

Why issue a refund if you shipped the **** card? What was the point of it? Why not let paypal handle the clam? All you had to do was provide them proof that you shipped it, and the claim would have been in your favor. There was no need to prematurely cancel a claim and refund me yourself if the card was actually shipped. It's pointless, and you're trying to turn this around on me.

Like I said, if I really do get the card, I will ship it back (with your money), or I will just buy it back. I'd rather have the card. It was a great deal.

Sorry if I dont believe you. The name calling and whining in this thread leads me to believe you are not the most mature person in the world. I fully believe you would keep both the money and card. As for letting paypal clear it up. The only proof that you can submit is a tracking number, which you didnt pay for.

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Transactions OVER $50...it wasn't over $50...and I don't use UPS for anything. It was a recomendation for a free pickup and ship method available to any purchaser. And their "free" insurance is a joke. Hell even their paid insurance is a joke. They have damaged more gear in the last 2years for me, than they have paid out in insurance. Most recent of which was a $3k computer that took 3 months to get a check from on the insurance.

I'm not trying to do **** to make u out to be a bad guy here. I just severely doubt that USPS lost that package. It's possible, but who knows. As I said before, I don't care. It's done, it's overwith.
I paid $57.95. The transaction wasn't over $50?

You may not be trying to make me out to be a bad guy, but your friend is.

Like I said, I would rather just pay you if the card gets here. But it hasn't gotten here. I've been checking the mail most days. And when I'm not at home, I call home to ask for somebody to check to see if I got a package. So far, I've got nothing.

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Sorry if I dont believe you. The name calling and whining in this thread leads me to believe you are not the most mature person in the world. I fully believe you would keep both the money and card. As for letting paypal clear it up. The only proof that you can submit is a tracking number, which you didnt pay for.
Don't assume anything about somebody you know nothing about. In your case, you could not be more wrong about what you've assumed so far.

Why don't you answer me about the receipt? Are you going to show me a scan? Quit crying about your assumptions and quit avoiding my question.

dleccord
03-07-2008, 01:11 AM
well, where's the tracking number and receipt?

duece212
03-07-2008, 01:12 AM
I'm curious why anybody smart enough to run their own business would ship product to a customer without any sort of delivery confirmation just for CYA...

Also your acting like this guy doesn't know how to handle a transaction. chaarlieee appears to have alot of references so it appears he has done many successful transaction.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:12 AM
I paid $57.95. The transaction wasn't over $50?

You may not be trying to make me out to be a bad guy, but your friend is.

Like I said, I would rather just pay you if the card gets here. But it hasn't gotten here. I've been checking the mail most days. And when I'm not at home, I call home to ask for somebody to check to see if I got a package. So far, I've got nothing.

I had no problem till you started the name calling and got on your righteous high horse. which proves to me you are not that mature of a person also simple math states you should have received the package no later than 2 days ago. Speaking of assumptions, why do you assume I own a scanner? One last thing, the price of the transaction was 50.00, the 7.95 was for shipping and not included in the price of the card. Me personally, I would check the mail myself to see if my card is there instead of calling and asking someone else. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the free video card. Have a good night, I'm done with this thread.

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:14 AM
I had no problem till you started the name calling and got on your righteous high horse. which proves to me you are not that mature of a person and that simple math states you should have received the package no later than 2 days ago.
lol. you just won't stop.

Where is the scan? This is millionth time you've avoided answering about the scan.

duece212
03-07-2008, 01:15 AM
I had no problem till you started the name calling and got on your righteous high horse. which proves to me you are not that mature of a person and that simple math states you should have received the package no later than 2 days ago. as for the receipt, why do you assume i own a scanner?

Something as simple as a tracking confirmation would give you proof instead of just bickering with a customer. Alot of companies give tracking numbers to avoid this type of thing, they don't just rely on "simple math" to argue shipping with a customer.

Randy Savage
03-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Mike- get out of the thread, unless you are posting a receipt from USPS showing the card being shipped to him.

dleccord
03-07-2008, 01:20 AM
No scanner? A camera pic would do.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Mike- get out of the thread, unless you are posting a receipt from USPS showing the card being shipped to him.

Randy Savage
03-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Also, it's not the buyers responsibility to prove that he received something when the seller has not provided proof it was shipped.

It's not fair to accuse someone of stealing something you can't even prove you sent him...use some logic here.

Randy Savage
03-07-2008, 01:23 AM

buh bye.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:24 AM
ok john

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:26 AM
ok john
SHOW ME THE **** SCAN ALREADY.

I'm getting sick of this. What the hell are you doing over there?

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 01:29 AM
WHY THE **** DOES IT MATTER? It is FINISHED. Dude has his money back in hand. I have no video card. I do transactions weekly for well over $1k. $50 on a video card was nothign to be concerned about as for the "CYA" factor. If I realized it was going to be this much of a pain in my *** and that the buyer wouldn't bother contacting me, but posting trash here I'd of not bothered with it.

Why the hell would I A.) give him money back if I was trying to "scam" him. B.) bother to post the items here to give some decent gear to some decent people for a cheap price if I wasn't going to send it out, only to later give money right back.

As for the rest of it all... why the hell is it anyone else's business? Chaarlieee has my information and knows how to get in touch with me. Of course he'd much rather drag it here that talk directly to me. Didn't even bother to reply to my email I sent him when I was first informed of the situation when I got back from my trip.

It's FINISHED.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:29 AM
SHOW ME THE **** SCAN ALREADY.

I'm getting sick of this. What the hell are you doing over there?

I guess you didn't read where I said you are assuming i have a scanner. And even if I had a scanner, what makes you think i have the receipt at my house?

duece212
03-07-2008, 01:34 AM
WHY THE **** DOES IT MATTER? It is FINISHED. Dude has his money back in hand. I have no video card. I do transactions weekly for well over $1k. $50 on a video card was nothign to be concerned about as for the "CYA" factor. If I realized it was going to be this much of a pain in my *** and that the buyer wouldn't bother contacting me, but posting trash here I'd of not bothered with it.

A 50 dollar transaction can ruin you just as fast as a $1k transaction, thats why you should treat them all importantly...atleast important enough to throw on delivery confirmation

Why the hell would I A.) give him money back if I was trying to "scam" him.

When some people have a problem they throw money at it to make it go away.

As for the rest of it all... why the hell is it anyone else's business?

Its other people's business because he wants to let people know that you don't do what is stated on your website, see below

Taken from http://www.alchemy-computers.com/about.html#

We have worked with our partners to bring you not only the best available systems to the public at the most affordable price, but to also do it in a timely manner.

Randy Savage
03-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Dude it's on here because he bought it off of here.

It doesn't matter if it was $5 or $5000, you dragged along the shipping to the point where the buyer got frustrated and wanted a resolution.

That's considered ****** selling.

You refunded him, then drop insinuations that he has the card already and is scamming you, yet you can't even PROVE that you shipped it. Get with the program..

The bottom line here is someone bought something, was told on multiple occasions it was shipped when it never was, and when he wants some sort of resolution, he finally gets a refund, as well as accusations of scamming the seller himself, who cannot even prove he sent anything out.

TulsaMike
Taken from http://www.alchemy-computers.com/about.html#

And explain to me how this personal transaction has anything to do with the company?

chargers

Why the hell would I A.) give him money back if I was trying to "scam" him. B.) bother to post the items here to give some decent gear to some decent people for a cheap price if I wasn't going to send it out, only to later give money right back.

As for the rest of it all... why the hell is it anyone else's business? Chaarlieee has my information and knows how to get in touch with me. Of course he'd much rather drag it here that talk directly to me. Didn't even bother to reply to my email I sent him when I was first informed of the situation when I got back from my trip.

It's FINISHED.
You know why I never replied back to your email? Because in your email, it said "I do have the receipt and will make a copy of it to verify it was shipped out." (direct quote)

I waited for your "copy of it", but it never came. Why continually tell me you're going to provide proof that you shipped it, and now just say **** the whole thing and give me a refund? It makes no sense. Why close the paypal claim and refund me yourself? Why not let paypal take care of it? Just show paypal a scan of the receipt. Show them all the proof you have that you shipped it. It was completely unnecessary to end the claim. All you're doing is trying to save face in the case that you never shipped the card out. (which you and your friend mike are making it seem more likely).

Like I said, I'm still waiting for it. I'll pay you the money for it, or ship it back if you want (at your cost).

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:37 AM
You know why I never replied back to your email? Because in your email, it said "I do have the receipt and will make a copy of it to verify it was shipped out." (direct quote)

I waited for your "copy of it", but it never came. Why continually tell me you're going to provide proof that you shipped it, and now just say **** the whole thing and give me a refund? It makes no sense. Why close the paypal claim and refund me yourself? Why not let paypal take care of it? Just show paypal a scan of the receipt. Show them all the proof you have that you shipped it. It was completely unnecessary to end the claim. All you're doing is trying to save face in the case that you never shipped the card out.

Like I said, I'm still waiting for it. I'll pay you the money for it, or ship it back if you want (at your cost).

I'll answer that again, the only option paypal accepts for proof of shipping is a tracking number.

Randy Savage
And explain to me how this personal transaction has anything to do with the company?

It was sold by the owner of the company.

Despite what you may think, the owner's personal dealings affect the view of the company.

duece212

From his signature displayed on this site:

-Alax
CEO Alchemy Computer Systems

He sure looks to be representing the company here now doesn't he. Too bad its not in a good light.

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:40 AM
I'll answer that again, the only option paypal accepts for proof of shipping is a tracking number.
That's too bad then. Looks like somebody should have spent the .25 cents to buy dc.

But I would still like to see proof. One, it clears up BOTH of your names, and two, I still want the video card, which I will pay alax back for.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 01:40 AM
it's our business because what if other members wish to purchase from you.

The deal was closed. He has a full refund at his own request and I asked no questions in doing so.

If it is so direly important to provide a copy of the reciept still after that fact, I will dig it up and get it up when I have a chance. My apartment is still a disaster and there's not much ogranization yet as I finish unpacking.

Chaarlieee knew how to get in touch w/ me should anything occur, but chose to bring it here instead of contact me. No email, no phone call. I was under the impression it was finished while I was away. Coming to the forum to see all of the experts ont he subject chiming in w/o any knowledge from both sides is a load of crap. Come on chevy, you know the forums will swing one way or another at the drop of a hat. Side w/ one, side w/ another. I understand a simple post to say "I had a bad deal w/ this person". 4 pages of bullshit tho and everyone else chiming in w/o any knowledge of the other side? Yeah... that's why I don't bother w/ the forums most of the time any longer

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:41 AM

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:42 AM
The deal was closed. He has a full refund at his own request and I asked no questions in doing so.

If it is so direly important to provide a copy of the reciept still after that fact, I will dig it up and get it up when I have a chance. My apartment is still a disaster and there's not much ogranization yet as I finish unpacking.

Chaarlieee knew how to get in touch w/ me should anything occur, but chose to bring it here instead of contact me. No email, no phone call. I was under the impression it was finished while I was away. Coming to the forum to see all of the experts ont he subject chiming in w/o any knowledge from both sides is a load of crap. Come on chevy, you know the forums will swing one way or another at the drop of a hat. Side w/ one, side w/ another. I understand a simple post to say "I had a bad deal w/ this person". 4 pages of bullshit tho and everyone else chiming in w/o any knowledge of the other side? Yeah... that's why I don't bother w/ the forums most of the time any longer
"4 pages of bullshit tho and everyone else chiming in w/o any knowledge of the other side?"

It isn't too hard to figure out why...

Scoobydoo had a bad transaction with you, and mine is even worse.

I hope you find that receipt soon though.. with whatever mess of an apartment you have.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:45 AM
lol

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:47 AM
lol
yeah, lol.

" :rolleyes: "

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:48 AM
why even bother posting now that you've gotten what you wanted? makes no sense. you should have received the card by now if not, take it up with usps and check the mail yourself instead of calling someone and asking them if its in yet, and you have a refund. or are you one of those people that just have to have the last word

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:50 AM
why even bother posting now that you've gotten what you wanted? makes no sense. you should have received the card by now if not, take it up with usps and check the mail yourself instead of calling someone and asking them if its in yet, and you have a refund. or are you one of those people that just have to have the last word
That's 100043533554734503405034 times that you've said the same thing over again.

If you have nothing more to add, then shut the **** up.

Pop da Hatch
03-07-2008, 01:50 AM
hmm read the thread and have concluded, dont buy alchemy computers: the owner is too ballin to handle the little guy he is too busy making 1k transactions weekly.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 01:51 AM
You refunded him, then drop insinuations that he has the card already and is scamming you, yet you can't even PROVE that you shipped it. Get with the program..

The bottom line here is someone bought something, was told on multiple occasions it was shipped when it never was, and when he wants some sort of resolution, he finally gets a refund, as well as accusations of scamming the seller himself, who cannot even prove he sent anything out.

I not once accused him of anything. and I'm the seller.

As for the jackass saying "people throw money at problems to fix them" WHY the **** would I toss $50 at a problem when $7.95 was all it cost to ship the item? It's a waste of my time to do a transaction and refund the same transaction just for shits and grins. In fact, even lose money on the transaction by doing it. (no it's not even w/ the paypal costs and all of that.

As for Alchemy, I have more positive referals there than negative. 20+ transactions weekly often leading up to 50+ and 1 total complaint. Your call to bring other **** into the conversation, but the company is not the topic of conversation. A "fair" transaction is. He did not recieve his item and he was refunded no questions asked, as for "accusations" and such flying around... they don't matter from either of you phukks. Chaarlieee got his refund without any questions asked. I did my part tho it was a mistake on my side that it wasn't out the first time. It was an oversight in judgment on my part.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 01:51 AM
That's 100043533554734503405034 times that you've said the same thing over again.

If you have nothing more to add, then shut the **** up.

Again, I don't need your permission to post. Thanks tho.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 01:55 AM
I hope you find that receipt soon though.. with whatever mess of an apartment you have.

WHAT THE **** FOR? What kind of satisfaction do you think I got out of spending my own money to make up a false transaction? just for the hell of it. Come on, I've got better **** to do than waste my time and yours. Get over it buy urself a video card and enjoy the new computer.

duece212

As for the jackass saying "people throw money at problems to fix them" WHY the **** would I toss $50 at a problem when $7.95 was all it cost to ship the item? It's a waste of my time to do a transaction and refund the same transaction just for shits and grins. In fact, even lose money on the transaction by doing it. (no it's not even w/ the paypal costs and all of that.

As for Alchemy, I have more positive referals there than negative. 20+ transactions weekly often leading up to 50+ and 1 total complaint. Your call to bring other **** into the conversation, but the company is not the topic of conversation. A "fair" transaction is. He did not recieve his item and he was refunded no questions asked, as for "accusations" and such flying around... they don't matter from either of you phukks. Chaarlieee got his refund without any questions asked. I did my part tho it was a mistake on my side that it wasn't out the first time. It was an oversight in judgment on my part.

I'm that "jackass" And it appears you gave the quick refund to end this because as you put it: "it was a mistake on my side that it wasn't out the first time. It was an oversight in judgment on my part"

Not saying ending it wasn't the right thing to do, just saying it doesn't appear you decided to give the refund for no reason.

The company is not the topic of conversation...just its CEO...

Randy Savage

I did not say you accused him of anything. Your sidekick Robin did that.

It wasn't an oversight of judgment- an oversight would have been forgetting to ship it out. Telling him it was shipped on 3 different occasions, which he said, and you've yet to refute, is called ****** judgment.

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:58 AM
WHAT THE **** FOR? What kind of satisfaction do you think I got out of spending my own money to make up a false transaction? just for the hell of it. Come on, I've got better **** to do than waste my time and yours. Get over it buy urself a video card and enjoy the new computer.
I want that card. Show me the proof. You said you shipped it, I'm still going to wait.

You sold me a x1900gt for $57.95. It was a great deal. Where the hell am I going to buy a card for that price? I can try ebay, but they don't end at that kind of price often, if they do at all.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 01:58 AM

It wasn't an oversight of judgment- an oversight would have been forgetting to ship it out. Telling him it was shipped on 3 different occasions, which he said, and you've yet to refute, is called ****** judgment.

I never told him it was shipped on 3 different occasions. I told him on two occasions. First was the day I had it in the car and was on my way to the post office. I got sidetracked and was moving and forgot to get it shipped out. it was sitting in a closet when he finally let me know he had not received it yet. I got it out the very next day and he called me and I told him it was shipped out.

How exactly is that not an oversight? even by your definition

chargers
03-07-2008, 01:59 AM

lol.. robin.

I was thinking starscream.. he just won't shut the **** up.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 02:00 AM

:rolleyes: simple logic says he should have received it 2 days ago.

Alaxan
I want that card. Show me the proof. You said you shipped it, I'm still going to wait.

You sold me a x1900gt for $57.95. It was a great deal. Where the hell am I going to buy a card for that price? I can try ebay, but they don't end at that kind of price often, if they do at all.

If it turns up, keep it. No charge. If it turns up here, hell... send me just enough to pay for shipping via any method u want and I will send it out to you for just the cost of shipping.

You didn't wait... you demanded a refund through paypal and you got your refund, but you are still here complaining about it.

2002XLT
Chaarlieee is good people. :FYI:

chargers
03-07-2008, 02:02 AM
I never told him it was shipped on 3 different occasions. I told him on two occasions. First was the day I had it in the car and was on my way to the post office. I got sidetracked and was moving and forgot to get it shipped out. it was sitting in a closet when he finally let me know he had not received it yet. I got it out the very next day and he called me and I told him it was shipped out.

How exactly is that not an oversight? even by your definition
It was 3 occasions. You could also say it was four.

1. The sunday I bought it, you said you would ship it out the next day.

2. On that thursday, you said you had a receipt. I asked you for a scan afterwards and heard nothing from you until a few weeks later).

3. I called you and you said you shipped it out the morning of that call.

4. you emailed me a few days ago saying you would provide a scan of the receipt.

dbhittin
03-07-2008, 02:03 AM
i had to get a beer well i read this

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Chaarlieee is good people. :FYI:

Cool, good for him I have no doubt he's a decent guy. I just am tryign to figure out WTF at this point. He wants the card, he doesn't want the card. He demanded a refund and got it, but now is demanding proof of shipping too.

As soon as I get the reciept I will snap a shot of it w/ my phone and post it up. However, I'm in no rush as I have an entire apartment to continue unpacking.

Randy Savage
03-07-2008, 02:05 AM
:rolleyes: simple logic says he should have received it 2 days ago.

If you had logic, you would have shown him some kind of proof that it ACTUALLY SHIPPED instead of claiming he should have gotten it and insinuating he already received it.

chargers
03-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Cool, good for him I have no doubt he's a decent guy. I just am tryign to figure out WTF at this point. He wants the card, he doesn't want the card. He demanded a refund and got it, but now is demanding proof of shipping too.

As soon as I get the reciept I will snap a shot of it w/ my phone and post it up. However, I'm in no rush as I have an entire apartment to continue unpacking.
I do want the card. You can show me a scan so that I know it was shipped, and I will wait for it. Otherwise, just say you never shipped it so that I don't have to wait.

If you're not in any rush to scan the receipt, how long do you think it will take for you to scan it?

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 02:06 AM
It was 3 occasions. You could also say it was four.

1. The sunday I bought it, you said you would ship it out the next day.

2. On that thursday, you said you had a receipt. I asked you for a scan afterwards and heard nothing from you until a few weeks later).

3. I called you and you said you shipped it out the morning of that call.

4. you emailed me a few days ago saying you would provide a scan of the receipt.

Saying it was shipped. Is not saying I would get u a copy of the reciept.

Now if my final deal isn't good enough for you. I don't know what the hell else I can do for you, but I'm in no rush to sit here and prove anything else further.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 02:07 AM
i have seen the receipt, i do not have it myself. but i know when it was shipped out. so as far as im concerned it was shipped out and should have been received by now. but as alaxan said, its over and done with, he's gonna get a free video card out of the deal. not sure why people cant drop it.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 02:07 AM
I do want the card. You can show me a scan so that I know it was shipped, and I will wait for it. Otherwise, just say you never shipped it so that I don't have to wait.

And then what? You are going to resend the money to me if I show you a copy of the reciept? No. It does me no good and it does you no good. If it shows up on either end, it's yours. have a nice night. I'm going to bed

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 02:09 AM
If you're not in any rush to scan the receipt, how long do you think it will take for you to scan it?

btw...as soon as it turns up while I'm organizing. I will get a scan or picture of it and post it. by "no rush" I mean I'm not going to tear up the house to find it, but as I'm unpacking... it will turn up and I will get a copy of it

duece212
03-07-2008, 02:10 AM
If I was CEO of a company, and sold a part related to that company on a forum (big or small), with "CEO" in my signature, and said forum is crawled by search engines, I'd want to do everything to clear my name as an agent of the company. Prove you shipped it out man, no harm in trying to clear your name...especially when other people on the forum are being solicited to buy through you guys.

Get the receipt, make a liar outta this guy and clean your name. Or just say *** it and don't care about what image this might portray.

TulsaMike
03-07-2008, 02:12 AM
nevermind. im done tonight. im off to bed.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 02:15 AM
If I was CEO of a company, and sold a part related to that company on a forum (big or small), with "CEO" in my signature, and said forum is crawled by search engines, I'd want to do everything to clear my name as an agent of the company. Prove you shipped it out man, no harm in trying to clear your name...especially when other people on the forum are being solicited to buy through you guys.

Get the receipt, make a liar outta this guy and clean your name. Or just say *** it and don't care about what image this might portray.

What "image" does this portray? I said I will get to it when i get to it, but.. there's no rush. I immediately refunded him without a question asked, when he demanded a refund. I made good on the deal.

Now, though he's saying he wants the card and will pay for it if proof of shipping can be shown? It's done... for all we know the card is in USPS storage in alaska. Either way... I even offered to give him the card for free if it does turn up at his residence or at mine at any point. How exactly am I ****ing anyone over here or making myself look bad? I admitted to my mistake and I corrected it. He asked for a refund, he got a refund without any fuss... and on top of it... if the card shows up. He has a free video card. (which btw is a ****ing sweet *** card and was only replaced w/ 2x 8800GT cards)

chargers
03-07-2008, 02:16 AM
And then what? You are going to resend the money to me if I show you a copy of the reciept? No. It does me no good and it does you no good. If it shows up on either end, it's yours. have a nice night. I'm going to bed
What a great way to handle a transaction.

So I guess it's safe to assume the card will never arrive because you never shipped it. What makes that believable is that you aren't in any hurry to provide proof that you did, even though I am still waiting for it to come. If for some reason it does come, I'll post up pictures and thank you for giving me a free card, since you do not want any cash for it.

I would rather you clear up your own name and show me the receipt, I receive the card, I pay you for it. I'm not a shady person.

Like I said, it was $57.95 for a x1900gt. I won't be able to find a price like that anytime soon. I would gladly pay anybody that little for that card.

Alaxan
03-07-2008, 02:18 AM
What a great way to handle a transaction.

So I guess it's safe to assume the card will never arrive because you never shipped it. What makes that believable is that you aren't in any hurry to provide proof that you did, even though I am still waiting for it to come. If for some reason it does come, I'll post up pictures and thank you for giving me a free card, since you do not want any cash for it.

I would rather you clear up your own name and show me the receipt, I receive the card, I pay you for it. I'm not a shady person.

Like I said, it was $57.95 for a x1900gt. I won't be able to find a price like that anytime soon. I would gladly pay anybody that little for that card.

lol... if it shows up and you post up pictures here. I do also expect an apology :-)... though as I said when I get to the reciept I will get it posted. I have a lot of other things in the way at the moment and it will turn up eventually.

savagebee
03-07-2008, 05:57 AM
It was sold by the owner of the company.

Despite what you may think, the owner's personal dealings affect the view of the company.

elementaldesigns

Scoobydoo
03-12-2008, 08:31 PM
mental note...never deal with alchemy computers and make sure any potential customers i come across in the future are referred to this thread

horribly handled.

i guess i should be glad it only took 3 weeks to get my cpu and that i actually got it!

crunktimes.com
03-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Jesus what a way to screw up your own business :laugh: I am guessing it is probably time for a re-branding (name change) as this thread will follow the name forever.

chargers
03-13-2008, 02:59 AM
mental note...never deal with alchemy computers and make sure any potential customers i come across in the future are referred to this thread

horribly handled.

i guess i should be glad it only took 3 weeks to get my cpu and that i actually got it!
At least you got it...

TulsaMike
03-17-2008, 06:23 PM
At least you got it...

ngsm13
03-17-2008, 10:29 PM

Nice job bumping this thread...

It'll do wonders for your friend's company...

:laugh:.

nG

Scoobydoo
03-17-2008, 10:30 PM
lol, i was wondering why this was at the top all of a sudden, i thought it dies last week

Randy Savage
03-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Nice job bumping this thread...

It'll do wonders for your friend's company...

:laugh:.

nG

Alchemy is about connection.

It's not about butthole pleasures :fyi:

chargers
03-19-2008, 01:39 AM
:rolleyes:What? Something I said?

Alaxan
03-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Video card was returned today undeliverable. Let me know if you still need/ want the card and it's yours. Will provide tracking information etc along with it.

chargers
03-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Well I already bought one.. I didn't feel like waiting around any longer.

edit: post it in the misc classifieds and see if anyone else wants it..

Alaxan
03-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Well I already bought one.. I didn't feel like waiting around any longer.

edit: post it in the misc classifieds and see if anyone else wants it..

No worries. I do appologize again I'm not sure what happened on the delivery side, but it did make it back this way eventually.

Scoobydoo
03-24-2008, 12:06 AM
shipping is so complex:rolleyes: