PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth assistance

artinsocal
02-24-2008, 09:38 PM
I just got the CDA-9884 and the KCE-300BT and although I love th sound quality and the convenience of being hands free I'm having a problem with syncing my Tmobile Wing to the head unit. I've had the unit for a couple days and after the phone and head units connect the screen on the head unit continually shows "updating" and never gets past that. I can make and receive calls but wen I hit the "phone" button on the head unit all I see is "updating". I have several hundred contact in my phone but this shouldn't take this long to sync. Is this also a compatibility issue? I haven't been able to view received, missed, or phonebook via the head unit. Thanks for any feed back on this.

nismos14
02-24-2008, 09:41 PM
You may have a compatibility issue, or it loads the information everytime.

artinsocal
02-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Well after doing a little messing around with trying to sync my phone and head unit I think I've narrowed it down to an Activesync problem. I noticed that when my head unit is showing "updating" on the screen my phone tries to do a sync with my mail exchange. I was using mail2web for my email and so I tried to delete that connection so Activesync wouldn't start up thinking that it was interfering with the syncing process but that hasn't solved the problem. If anyone has any suggestions then please chime in.