PDA

View Full Version : connersdad19

mihklo
02-24-2008, 12:58 AM
just thought i would throw this out there for you guys. i am in no way sccusing him of scamming me. i am leaving tomorrow for camp lejeune for training for a week so wanted to make this public. i purchased 2 hats ( a browns and bengals) off of him the 7th of feb and paypaled him that same day. the amount agreed upon was 25 shipped. i was informed that he shipped via usps @ 2 days later but did not get any sort of tracking or delivery confirmation. i even told him that i didnt care how he shipped whichever way he deemed necessary if it would save him a buck or 2. shipping from ohio, it normally would have been here by now. (i used to live in cleveland and live in sc now). communications have been good the whole time. and i have been extremely patient this whole time. and then i recieved this message via pm from him tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihklo
Quote:
Originally Posted by connersdad19
i sold something on ebay and i shipped it the second...he just got it today....so we need to try to figure out whats goign on...just keep me posted.

nothing today

not sure if you have refs or what not...but it seems a lil to good to be true...it should have already been there

to me that statement is pretty much accusing me of trying to scam him out of a whopping 25 bucks and really got under my skin. i will be following a dispute with paypal until the issue is resolved. i have done too many transactions on this and many other forums for my character to be questioned. i am sorry that the items have yet to show, but what am i supposed to do?

if any of you reading this have done business with me in the past please post how out transaction went and what not. i have not kept track of all the people that i have dealt with. thanks guys.

and to connersdad this is in no way trying to slander you in any way, or calling you a scammer, just putting it out in the open since it was deemed necesary to question my truthfulness.

tRidiot
02-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Connersdad is stand-up... just give it time, hell packages get lost. :(

mihklo
02-24-2008, 01:06 AM
im not sayin he is not, and as long as they show up i would purchase from him in the future. like said above not calling him a scammer, but for him to question me really pisses me off.

SRim23
02-24-2008, 01:07 AM
just thought i would throw this out there for you guys. i am in no way sccusing him of scamming me. i am leaving tomorrow for camp lejeune for training for a week so wanted to make this public. i purchased 2 hats ( a browns and bengals) off of him the 7th of feb and paypaled him that same day. the amount agreed upon was 25 shipped. i was informed that he shipped via usps @ 2 days later but did not get any sort of tracking or delivery confirmation. i even told him that i didnt care how he shipped whichever way he deemed necessary if it would save him a buck or 2. shipping from ohio, it normally would have been here by now. (i used to live in cleveland and live in sc now). communications have been good the whole time. and i have been extremely patient this whole time. and then i recieved this message via pm from him tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihklo
Quote:
Originally Posted by connersdad19
i sold something on ebay and i shipped it the second...he just got it today....so we need to try to figure out whats goign on...just keep me posted.

nothing today

not sure if you have refs or what not...but it seems a lil to good to be true...it should have already been there

to me that statement is pretty much accusing me of trying to scam him out of a whopping 25 bucks and really got under my skin. i will be following a dispute with paypal until the issue is resolved. i have done too many transactions on this and many other forums for my character to be questioned. i am sorry that the items have yet to show, but what am i supposed to do?

if any of you reading this have done business with me in the past please post how out transaction went and what not. i have not kept track of all the people that i have dealt with. thanks guys.

and to connersdad this is in no way trying to slander you in any way, or calling you a scammer, just putting it out in the open since it was deemed necesary to question my truthfulness.

ive got a friend thats stationed in camp lejune... have fun

mihklo
02-24-2008, 01:09 AM
yeah i have got to go to CRC training!!!!! gas chamber here i come!!!!!! gonna be headin over to afghanistan @ the 6th!!!!! and i am not in the marines!!!!

SRim23
02-24-2008, 01:41 AM
hes a marine and is going to iraq pretty soon his date keeps getting pushed back. first it was like the end of feb now its mid march.

connersdad19
02-24-2008, 08:18 AM
i honestly dont know what is taking so long...i have never in my life scammed a person....i sent vitveet a hat two days after i sent yours and he got it within two days sorry for what is taken place if the hats are not there by the end of next week as i stated in the pm ill give your money back...if you still want to file the paypal claim you can if not thats fine...but I PROMISE....that if they dont show up by the end of next week ill give your money back for sure....sorry i didnt pay for confirmation i normally only do it on higher priced stuff.....hopefully this can get resolved because i did in fact send the hats.

mihklo
02-24-2008, 08:24 AM
like i said i am not accusing you of scamming me. i dont doubt that they were shipped. i guess i might have taken your pm the wrong way, but to me by saying things seemed too good to be true is questioning me almost implying that i have recieved the hats but am wantin my money back as well. you asked if i had refs, well one off the top of my head would e vitveet. i know i have traded/sold stuff to him in the past.

connersdad19
02-24-2008, 08:28 AM
is that cool though lemme know by the end of next week and ill give your money back....sorry for what the usps has done....as i said when i give the package its out of my hands.....or if you want your money back now and just send the hats back when you get them...its your call?

mihklo
02-24-2008, 10:58 AM
yeah that is cool ill let you know if and when they show up. ill keep you posted.

connersdad19
02-24-2008, 04:05 PM
ok man please do as i want this resolved...as stated i will refund money.

J31Rob
02-24-2008, 04:06 PM
connersdad is a stand up guy. i'll vouch.

mihklo
02-29-2008, 04:17 PM
just wanted to update this. returned home from my trip and went up to the post office. hats were there. so all is good now. i would buy from connersdad in the future.

connersdad19
02-29-2008, 04:34 PM
thanks ...i am glad that got there finally.