PDA

View Full Version : ****L7Fiend****

R05Nismo
02-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Well I didn't want to do this but I gave him plenty of time to get back to me. To make the story short... Made a deal on a JL10W6v2 for $200 shipped with insurance. Sent him a certified USPS money order. He got the money on Jan. 31st. and today is Feb. 23rd and I have nothing!! Tracking # he gave me didn't work, after like 2 weeks he says it must be lost...Then said he would send another sub because he wanted to make this right with me which was fine by me. Well I haven't heard from him since!! I've made a thread about it which he did see, sent many PM's with no reply. And he has been online. (Last Activity: Today 01:32 PM)

Random1010
02-23-2008, 02:38 PM
thats why i love pp claims..

R05Nismo
02-23-2008, 02:40 PM
thats why i love pp claims..

Yes, I will never buy anything online again unless its sent to me first and PayPal will be used.

2002XLT
02-23-2008, 02:48 PM
Yes, I will never buy anything online again unless its sent to me first and PayPal will be used.

You just need to be more careful with who you are purchasing from.

brtnboarder3241
02-23-2008, 02:56 PM
paypal wont help you.. dont use paypal.. they will **** you over.

R05Nismo
02-23-2008, 02:58 PM
You just need to be more careful with who you are purchasing from.

Yep, everything seemed good :confused:

Maybe he will man up and send my money back.

bimma85
02-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Yep, everything seemed good :confused:

Maybe he will man up and send my money back.

he has no refs on here and has been on here for 2 months....how did it seem all good :confused: ?

Sorry to hear about your loss...best bet is to contact his local PD.

2002XLT
02-23-2008, 03:02 PM
he has no refs on here and has been on here for 2 months....how did it seem all good :confused: ?

X2

I wont buy from someone who has no refs, and usually wont buy something unless they have a lot of refs, unless they ship first, then im more then willing to buy it. Just have to be cautious on here and know there are scammers, do your research and sometimes you need to pass on good deals.

atoz350
Him sending another $200 sub sounded fishy to me. No one who needed the money would do that. However, if he really shipped it, since it had insurance, he would have hade a claim with the shipping company. The whole transaction didn't sound safe. Next time use paypal with a credit/debit card. At least then, you could make a claim with one of them to get your money back.

You may as well give up on this one. PM a moderator to see if anything can be done to help you since you bought it from someone on this forum. Good luck to you.

R05Nismo

He has been on sound domain for awhile. Ya, cops will be the next step.

R05Nismo
02-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Him sending another $200 sub sounded fishy to me. No one who needed the money would do that. However, if he really shipped it, since it had insurance, he would have hade a claim with the shipping company. The whole transaction didn't sound safe. Next time use paypal with a credit/debit card. At least then, you could make a claim with one of them to get your money back.

You may as well give up on this one. PM a moderator to see if anything can be done to help you since you bought it from someone on this forum. Good luck to you.

Ok, thanks. I won't let this go...:verymad:

R05Nismo
02-27-2008, 11:27 PM
Well I found him on sound domain and Ebay and he playing stupid..

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1331117/page/1#Post1331117

R05Nismo
03-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Just another warning for you guys. His name was FadeToBlack64 on sounddomain and now its back to L7Fiend and there is a FadeToBlack64 on here now all of the sudden so just giving the heads up to becareful if buying/selling/trading.