PDA

View Full Version : need a box built ? Prices for any willing to build

crownvic02
02-20-2008, 01:30 AM
I need a box built for 2 cerwin vega stroker 15s I need it to be ported and would want it tuned to 30hz, it needs to be able to fit in tha trunk of a 2002 crown victoria people who are willing to build plz list prices with shipping, and also people in certain parts Alabama I am willing to drive and pick up, im located in huntsville, AL. but anyone know any good builders

BuckyBoy
02-20-2008, 01:45 AM
I need a box built for 2 cerwin vega stroker 15s I need it to be ported and would want it tuned to 30hz, it needs to be able to fit in tha trunk of a 2002 crown victoria people who are willing to build plz list prices with shipping, and also people in certain parts Alabama I am willing to drive and pick up, im located in huntsville, AL. but anyone know any good builders
I can build it for you. The price would depend on the dimensions and all.
I am about 300 miles from Huntsville according to Google.
Pretty long drive, but shipping shouldn't be bad if we went that route.

memphis_vette
02-20-2008, 01:47 AM
talk to vitveet he does good on boxes

tez4life
02-20-2008, 01:50 AM
talk to vitveet he does good on boxes

x2, good dude as well, I put that bug in your ear already about him Crown02

crownvic02
02-20-2008, 06:46 AM
yeah I sent tha email but I havnt checked to see if he got back to me yet, so while in the waiting process I decided to see who else would build for me and pretty much box size really can't exceed 40L x 22D x 19H I know with these mearsurements the port atleats 4 inches of room away from each wall wether u port facing up or port facing back, if decided to port out tha side, it can only go down as far as 11inches down any lower the ledges in tha trunk would be blocking the port and port no wider than 7 inches wide to give it adquate room for tha port to side wall of the trunk

bjfish11
02-20-2008, 11:03 AM
I can also help you out. Price will depend on NET volume with me. You can see the general pricing scale on my site, FisherCustoms.com. Prices do include shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions.

B.J.

jeeper07
02-20-2008, 11:07 AM
bjs work is definatnly some of the best out there