PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need parts for a 2006 gsxr 1000?

NathanMc
02-20-2008, 12:03 AM
My friend wrecked his bike a while back, and recently bought a whole new plastic set (and a bunch of other things) for his bike). I personally don't know much about the parts, but he's got quite a few things and I have pictures of all of them. If there's something you're interested in, send me a PM and I'll let you know if he's got it and send you a picture. He needs the stuff gone quickly, so I'm sure you can get a good deal.

BuckyBoy
02-20-2008, 12:05 AM
What's he doin with the bike?

NathanMc
02-20-2008, 12:13 AM
What's he doin with the bike?

I couldn't tell you what he's doing to be honest, I am clueless about bikes. All I know is he got a bunch of new parts and new plastics for the bike and switched just about everything, and alot of the old parts are still perfect.

BuckyBoy
02-20-2008, 12:17 AM
I couldn't tell you what he's doing to be honest, I am clueless about bikes. All I know is he got a bunch of new parts and new plastics for the bike and switched just about everything, and alot of the old parts are still perfect.
Oh, so he is selling the parts that came on the bike not the new ones. I thought you mean he bought new parts and then gave up on fixing the bike or something so he was going to sale what he just bought.
I don't have a bike to use those parts with.
Good luck with the sale. Try craigslist too.

NathanMc
02-20-2008, 01:08 AM
ah yeah, I can see why you would of thought that..I wasn't too clear on it, my bad. And yeah, craigs ain't a bad idea, thanks :)

UMGixxer
02-20-2008, 09:10 AM
front right mirror and undertail???

NathanMc
02-20-2008, 02:05 PM
I'll check with him real soon and send you a PM man, I know he's got the mirror because it's literally still attached to the whole front, with the windsheild and headlights.

UMGixxer
02-20-2008, 02:11 PM
check to see if he has a subframe also