PDA

View Full Version : Attention volstitan908

Pages : [1] 2

brtnboarder3241
02-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Basically i received my orion 2500D from volstitan908. I did know that the rca's were lose but was reassured that it still worked. Well i hooked it up today and the amp saw power but my sub was not producing. So i took it off, and into the house. My dad has been an electrical engineer for 25+ years and i asked him for help. We took the back off and as i knew the rca's had problems i explained this to him. I told him that i bought it with rca issues but was told it still worked 100%. Well after testing it, we realized the problems that are stated in the pm's below. I tried to keep it to pms asking for my money back but you wouldnt. This led to what is now a paypal dispute. I hope we can both reach an agreement.

I have tried to settle this through pm's this is what i sent you

pm 1 brtnboarder3241 -hey bro.. that amp gets power but it does not put out

pm 2 from volstitan908- jlfx can vouch ... it was wanging the night i took it out ... are your rca hooked up in the output ?

i dont know what to tell you ... it was in 100% working condition when it was in my truck

pm 3 from brtnboarder3241-Me and my dad have worked about an hour and a half and found that the problem is that the input connector is damaged to the point where the ground is completely gone on the input connector (the outter gold contacts are not connected to ground). Also one of the input contacts on the connector is broken free of the pc board. I have no idea how this worked for you. So all i am asking for is my money back ($230.00) and i will ship it back to you. thank you and please get back to me asap. Thanks

pm 4 from volstitan908- sorry man i cant do refunds ...
anyways i dont have the money anyways ... you knew when you bought that the rcas were loose ... sorry ..

These pms are from before i bought it February 11,12th(it was the pm through am)

volstitan908-will have shipped to you for 330

brtnboarder3241-no thanks man i didnt realize it had problems with it..lol thanks though and gl selling

volstitan908-ill take what i put into it if you really want

brtnboarder3241-how much?

volstitan908- i paid 230

brtnboarder3241- whats actually wrong?

volstitan908-RCA is loose according to my buddy

brtnboarder3241- did u hook it up everything sound fine?

volstitan908-my buddy said it just needs resoldered

volstitan908- yeah i worked just fine for me ... i had hooked up for 8 days ... then need to sell for the other amps im buying

and they go so one

I REALLY HOPE WE CAN REACH AN AGREEMENT ON THIS.

volstitan908
02-17-2008, 10:36 PM
you were well aware that there was a problem ... it worked in my truck i got many ppl that can vouch including jlfxcaraudio sorry man for your problems ... it just ***** you dont read the fine print ... cause you knew good and well something was wrong ... and i guess you either fix it for about 175+ or you sell it ...

onegr8greekguy
02-17-2008, 10:42 PM
buyer beware.

The guy tells you the RCAs are lose and when the amp shows up....the RCA's are infact lose.

You should of gone with your first instinct not to buy if you where not prepaired to deal with a less than perfect amp.

The guy knocks off a few bucks and you totally change your mind and buy it from him. Don't waste his time and expect him to take it back.

vitveet
02-17-2008, 11:33 PM
Hope you two can work this out....tough situation. But like he said above^^^^a $100 price drop on a $300 ticket should throw up a red flag. Loose rca's usually lead to one thing....a non working amp in the NEAR future.

V.

☻☻♥♠♣8☻♠◘☻♣☺☻
02-18-2008, 06:31 PM
buyer beware.

The guy tells you the RCAs are lose and when the amp shows up....the RCA's are infact lose.

You should of gone with your first instinct not to buy if you where not prepaired to deal with a less than perfect amp.

The guy knocks off a few bucks and you totally change your mind and buy it from him. Don't waste his time and expect him to take it back.

true they were loose when i bought them but was told it was working in 100% order (look at the pm's) when i got it they were completely broken. not working at all in a non working condition..100% not working

i was told it worked 100% so i thought i wouldnt have to deal with any **** but apparently i have to now.

onegr8greekguy
02-18-2008, 07:30 PM
"the rca's are loose AND it's in 100% working condition".

- I think that that statement says it all. You had warning, you choose to be neive.

Also, think of it this way. What if it did work...for one day. Or one week, or one month. What's the difference? Would you still want your money back?

The bottom line is that you knew what you where getting into, you just hoped to get the best of both worlds...a discounted price and a fully functioning amp.

I think you should pay to have it fixed or re-sell it with a warning to potential buyers.

T

☻☻♥♠♣8☻♠◘☻♣☺☻
02-18-2008, 10:41 PM
all i am stating is the obvious rcas were loose but it still worked(stated from volstitan908). but I got it and rca's were loose but also BROKEN.

Ryan from Ohio
02-18-2008, 11:14 PM
RCA's being "loose" and being broken off the PCB is two distinctly different things. If its broken from the PCB it cant work properly. So saying it was working properly and a buyer getting an item that obvious can not function properly, I smell BS.

If the facts are correct the seller obviously ripped the buyer off, period.

There is no loose. It either works or it doesnt, period. Stop making excuses for being a shcmuck. You sold a faulty amp full well knowing it didnt workand/or there is a serious issue with it. Dont try to disguise it or sugar coat or try to act stupid.

Dont try and say "Well you should of known better the price was to low". Som people still get deals.

An obvious rip off. I would let this guy learn the hard way. Call your charge card company and do a charge back. Get your money back and Pay pal can worry about getting their $$$ back from the seller. Thats my advice.

:D

Ryan from Ohio
02-18-2008, 11:33 PM
"the rca's are loose AND it's in 100% working condition".

- I think that that statement says it all. You had warning, you choose to be neive.

Also, think of it this way. What if it did work...for one day. Or one week, or one month. What's the difference? Would you still want your money back?

The bottom line is that you knew what you where getting into, you just hoped to get the best of both worlds...a discounted price and a fully functioning amp.

I think you should pay to have it fixed or re-sell it with a warning to potential buyers.

T

So if I bought a used car that you tell me is perfect and I cant get the car to start since theres not motor I have no right to be pissed?

:laugh:

Ya there you go, resell it! Just tell people the RCA is loose and you couldnt get it installed, but the person who sold it to you gaurntee's its to work 100%...

bumpin buick
02-19-2008, 02:34 AM
Personally I have owned and ran four of these 2500ds so I know a little about these amps but I think this is more general than that. The amp was described with rca connection problems, claiming they were loose.

That part is understood by both parties so we can put that aside and ignore onegr8greekguy's comments.

The fact is the amp was 100% working when purchased, The amp, upon arrival, is not working. The seller did infact NOT keep his part of the agreement to sell a working amp.

And onegr8greekguy had a fair point in saying whys it matter if it works for a day, week, or month? But the matter of the fact is it did not work upon arrival which is really when the liability gets handed over from the seller to purchaser, because that is the last point of a sale in showing the item was sold as described is when the purchaser tests it for the first time.

onegr8greekguy
02-19-2008, 10:08 AM
That's all fine and dandy but things don't stay 'loose' forever. Eventually they fall off.

I stick to my point of view on this one. The guy got proper warning and a discount that he thought was fair.

The rca's where in bad shape as promised by the seller and sure as **** they didn't all of a sudden repair themselves on the trip to the buyers house.

Bottom line...buyer got what he paid for...an amp in need of repair.

T

☻☻♥♠♣8☻♠◘☻♣☺☻
02-19-2008, 11:30 AM
That's all fine and dandy but things don't stay 'loose' forever. Eventually they fall off.

I stick to my point of view on this one. The guy got proper warning and a discount that he thought was fair.

The rca's where in bad shape as promised by the seller and sure as **** they didn't all of a sudden repair themselves on the trip to the buyers house.

T

I understand things eventually fall of, but in this case they "fell off"(broke) between volstitan908 receiving the amp and me receiving the amp from
volstitan908. The rca's were in need of repiar and the part that was claimed to be needed repiar was the looseness (only the looseness) in the rca. That was it.He failed to mention that the actual stalk/module in and of the rca (which turned out to be both grounds were gone on the input side and one of the power connectors was gone on 1 of the 2 on the input side) Was completly broken and none working ( 0 % working)

The rca's where in bad shape as promised by the seller

they were considered that because the "looseness in the rca" but as stated by the seller (volstitan908) that the rca's and amp still worked 100%

The amp that i bought was stated to work 100%. The repair that was needed to correct the rca's was not necessary for the amp to function 100%(since he stated it worked 100% even with the looseness in the rca's)

THE AMP I RECEIVED WORKS 0%.

I should advise you to read over your stuff, learn the facts and details then proceed to post.

Thank you

ctstyle
02-19-2008, 11:39 AM
I personally think this is wrong, the item was bought with ISSUES on th RCAs. When the amp was recieved it was DEAD. From what I read there is no way the amp was working when it was shipped. There is a differance between BROKEN and LOOSE.

onegr8greekguy
02-19-2008, 12:50 PM
If you're saying more than a loose or seperated rca was the problem then you've got a case. I couldn't make out your diagnosis of the problem in your last post exactly. You mentioned something about a power wire I believe??

But like I said before...if the damage is LIMITED to a loose or completely seperated rca...then you've allready been compensated for it when you negotiated a new price with the seller taking into account repairs you'd have to make.

Johnny Drama
02-19-2008, 04:41 PM
If you're saying more than a loose or seperated rca was the problem then you've got a case. I couldn't make out your diagnosis of the problem in your last post exactly. You mentioned something about a power wire I believe??

But like I said before...if the damage is LIMITED to a loose or completely seperated rca...then you've allready been compensated for it when you negotiated a new price with the seller taking into account repairs you'd have to make.

I disagree. If the ground that connects the shielding to the RCA shround is completly broke, which the OP stated, then this amp has further damage than described.

You said loose in which the small tabs that hold most in place may need rebending.
You did not mention that the ground was completly seperated causeing the amp to not be 100% functional as described.

OP, call your bank and get your fraud department. They WILL stop payment and reverse on paypal. Ive had them do it.

Last option is to send it off to be repaired. Cost for an issue like this is $100 dont pay anymore. $1 for the solder to fix and $99 labor lol

Charles Barkley
02-19-2008, 04:49 PM
The buyer knew that there was a problem with the amp. end of story, close case..... the seller shouldnt have to re-inburse you.. what do you think your going to get when you buy a broken amp in the first place???

pl8er_05
02-19-2008, 04:49 PM
I think it is a shame what you had happen to you. But if your dad is an electrical engineer, can't he just fix it for you?

-1 for the seller though. Crappy way of doing business. Next time, ask for photo's of the guts though.

Rookie_80
02-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Who's wrong? Seller.
Why? Withheld part of information

NEVER Deal with ppl who tell you:

"It works fine/perfectly/great BUT/JUST ONE LITTLE problem but you can fix it"

☻☻♥♠♣8☻♠◘☻♣☺☻
02-19-2008, 06:22 PM
The buyer knew that there was a problem with the amp. end of story, close case..... the seller shouldnt have to re-inburse you.. what do you think your going to get when you buy a broken amp in the first place???

I cant tell if your just plain to ****ing dumb to read or what. The problem was loose rca's but he stated they were not broken at all he has said many of times it was 100% working. He never once said it was 0% working HE SAID 100% WORKING.. Yes he should have to reimburse me. Why? because its not 100% working as he stated. What do I think when i buy a broken amp in the first place? Well i would never know because I wouldnt buy one. This amp was stated to work 100% he never said it worked 0%. He Said 100%.

☻☻♥♠♣8☻♠◘☻♣☺☻
02-19-2008, 07:23 PM

btw you shouldn't even talk bad @ss chevy. Your just mad that i dumped on your thread when you didn't even know about your own amp and had power wire and a ground going into the optional capacitor input and you were saying it was another power / ground input totaling 2 on your amp. Thus making you trying to take revenge in this thread making a fool of yourself

Ryan from Ohio
02-19-2008, 08:34 PM
I cant even begin to wonder on some peoples thought process...

Barkley and Greek... Come on...

Its as clear as clear can get people.

The seller advertised an item that was to work 100% but had one little issue that didnt keep it from working 100%. A price was negotiated as in almost all sales, who pays asking price???

The buyer got a broken amp that doesnt work at all.

Seller claims it worked perfect still. Then the money evidently got funneled around between the person taking the money and the person who actually had the amp...

End of story.

The seller ripped off the buyer and I would go as far to call it a scam. Why else would the money have to get funneled around?

SCAMMERS

themommyvan
02-19-2008, 08:49 PM
btw you shouldn't even talk bad @ss chevy. Your just mad that i dumped on your thread when you didn't even know about your own amp and had power wire and a ground going into the optional capacitor input and you were saying it was another power / ground input totaling 2 on your amp. Thus making you trying to take revenge in this thread making a fool of yourself

:fyi: He didnt say that Bones22 did.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4191246&postcount=29

Charles Barkley
02-19-2008, 08:49 PM
I did not say anything you accused me of.. thank you. My only point is that i think that if your going to buy a half broken amp online, you should not expect anything more then a half broken amp

☻☻♥♠♣8☻♠◘☻♣☺☻
02-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I did not say anything you accused me of.. thank you. My only point is that i think that if your going to buy a half broken amp online, you should not expect anything more then a half broken amp

i didnt buy a half broken amp i was told by volstitan908 it worked 100% wouldnt half broken be 50%?(volstitan908 said it worked 100%) I expected a 100% working amp not a 0% working amp.

Charles Barkley
02-19-2008, 09:55 PM
yes you did.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Guy comes onto a public forum with an issue, looking for advise and then when he hears something he doesn't like...he has a hissy fit. Nice.

" Nobody pays asking price" one guy writes. The price was obviously dropped because the amp needed repair. That was in the original post.

OP...take that money and repair the amp...that's why you negotiated it. The seller did his job and to expect him to warranty the length of time the RCA's manage to hold together after they are allready 'loose' is not realistic.

The seller says it worked 100% when in his possession...and he's got a witness. The buyer says that it worked 0% when received and he also has a witness. Therefore we've got a stalemate.

The only thing for sure is that the RCA's are damaged and the buyer was allready compensated during the price negotiation.

Done deal!

pioneerpimp
02-20-2008, 01:16 PM
if charles barkley is in fact bad @ss chevy, his opinion will never count, at all. this is the bottom line and there is no getting around this, the amp was said to be working 100%. that means everything on the board, sound ouput and everything. since RCAs are broke, it is not, in fact, 100% working. that is a fact right there and there is no persuading that. he said it worked 100%. it obviously does not.that right there would not be the truth under the guidelines in which he sold the amp. said RCAs are loose, but works 100%. theyre not loose, that is another fact. theyre broken. they do not work. it is just as simple as that. you cant get around or deny those two facts.

bumpin buick
02-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Guy comes onto a public forum with an issue, looking for advise and then when he hears something he doesn't like...he has a hissy fit. Nice.

" Nobody pays asking price" one guy writes. The price was obviously dropped because the amp needed repair. That was in the original post.

OP...take that money and repair the amp...that's why you negotiated it. The seller did his job and to expect him to warranty the length of time the RCA's manage to hold together after they are allready 'loose' is not realistic.

The seller says it worked 100% when in his possession...and he's got a witness. The buyer says that it worked 0% when received and he also has a witness. Therefore we've got a stalemate.

The only thing for sure is that the RCA's are damaged and the buyer was allready compensated during the price negotiation.

Done deal!

Seriously? Are you and Bad @ss Chevy on crack or what, get your heads out of your asses. The amp was sold with A bad RCA connection but was working 100% otherwise. The buyer was aware of this, but expected no other issues. There is clearly more than just that wrong with it. NGsm agrees and so do I. What part do you not understand. When a seller sells an item it is in his responsability to make sure it arrives to the buyer as stated. If anything happens either in transit or before it was shipped that is the sellers fault. I sold a sub a few weeks ago to another member and UPS beat the crap out of it, then they dropped the claim. I paid for it, like any good seller would and the buyer got his money back. If he was a decent seller he wouldnt be so sketchy about all of this and he would at least help to make it better.

BTW I bought one of these amps once on ebay for 270 with a few scratches on it, and it worked perfectly. So dont say just because he got it at a good price it doenst have to work, that is just plain retarded.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Seriously? Are you and Bad @ss Chevy on crack or what, get your heads out of your asses. The amp was sold with A bad RCA connection but was working 100% otherwise. The buyer was aware of this, but expected no other issues. There is clearly more than just that wrong with it. NGsm agrees and so do I. What part do you not understand. When a seller sells an item it is in his responsability to make sure it arrives to the buyer as stated. If anything happens either in transit or before it was shipped that is the sellers fault. I sold a sub a few weeks ago to another member and UPS beat the crap out of it, then they dropped the claim. I paid for it, like any good seller would and the buyer got his money back. If he was a decent seller he wouldnt be so sketchy about all of this and he would at least help to make it better.

BTW I bought one of these amps once on ebay for 270 with a few scratches on it, and it worked perfectly. So dont say just because he got it at a good price it doenst have to work, that is just plain retarded.

If someone tells me that an item is damaged, then it is more than reasonable for me to assume that if not fixed, that damage will worsen. For example...a loose rca will eventually fall off.

Common sense will tell you that it is impossible for an item to work 100% and for it to be damaged at the same time. Therefore...buyer beware.

It's pure and simple ladies, you can't have it both ways. And when the seller bought the amp, he negotiated his best price taking into account future repairs that would be NECESSARY.

He would just like it both ways though. A discounted price and the guarantee that the damage would never worsen. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

If he wanted a warranty, he should have bought new.

P.s. I was very nice of you to pay for the couriers negligence in transporting your item. But that was your choice.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 04:18 PM
" The amp was sold with A bad RCA connection but was working 100% otherwise. The buyer was aware of this, but expected no other issues"

Why would you not expect no other issues to arise from loose connections? Wishfull thinking maybe?

Should the seller be held reaspnsible for the buyers wishful thinking?

bumpin buick
02-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Serious, this has nothing to do with wishful thinking, he bought an amp with loose connections. The connections were clearly broken right off from the board. I dont know if you have any clue about amps or how they work but that did not happen in shipping. The amp was indeed broken when the seller had it and he sold it knowing it was broken but stated it worked. How do you not understand this. And once again I stated I purchased a fully functional one once on ebay for 270 so just because he got his for 230 doesnt give the right to the seller to have it be broken. I dont give a **** if he bought it for a penny. If the seller says it works 100%, it better work 100% upon arrival, and it did not.

Flipx99
02-20-2008, 04:26 PM
buick -- such logic is unacceptable.

bumpin buick
02-20-2008, 04:27 PM
please better explain to my why I am wrong in my saying?

Charles Barkley
02-20-2008, 04:27 PM
after further re-viewing, i clearly made a mistake-

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 04:29 PM
" The amp was sold with A bad RCA connection but was working 100% otherwise. The buyer was aware of this, but expected no other issues"

Why would you not expect no other issues to arise from loose connections? Wishfull thinking maybe?

Should the seller be held reaspnsible for the buyers wishful thinking?

If I bought an amp that I knew had loose RCA connections and was told it still worked 100% then I would expect it work 100% when it arrived.

Had you have said...The amp has loose RCA connections and is currently working, but no guarantees I might feel differently.

I would call my bank, paypal, and any other means to get my money back.

brtnboarder3241
02-20-2008, 05:10 PM
well after i disputed with paypal and clearly had evidence against the guy i took the dispute and progressed it into a claim. Immeditely after i did this an email was received stating

Dear Mr.X,

You have chosen to escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim. By ending
communication with the seller, you are asking PayPal to investigate the
case and decide the outcome. As part of our investigation, PayPal reviewed
any communication you may have had in the Resolution Center.

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

this made me think "thats not what it says in your agreement"

13. Disputes between Buyers and Sellers - Buyer Protection Programs.

13.1 Buyer Protection Programs. If you buy an item using PayPal and either do not receive the item or receive an item that you believe is Significantly Not as Described by the seller, we encourage you to open a Dispute with the seller in our Resolution Center. By doing so, you will initiate our Online Dispute Resolution Process—a step-by-step system designed to facilitate communication between you and the seller in order to get resolution of the issue. If your dialogue with the seller fails to produce a satisfactory result, you can then escalate the Dispute into a Claim that we will evaluate for reimbursement under one of the following programs:
1. PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy - Our best efforts program to reimburse Users for losses only to the extent we are able to recover the funds from sellers.
2. PayPal Buyer Protection Policy - Our program to reimburse Users for losses for up to (i) $2,000.00 USD (Top Tier Coverage Amount) for eligible items purchased on eBay and (ii) up to $200.00 USD (Basic Tier Coverage Amount) for all other eligible items purchased on eBay and for eligible items purchased on eBay. Please see section 13.9 to determine whether Top Tier Coverage Amount or Basic Tier Coverage Amount applies to your eBay purchase.
3. Buyer Protection for eBay Express - Our program to reimburse Users for the full amount of losses for items purchased on eBay Express.
4. Extended Buyer Protection with PayPal Credit - Our program to reimburse Users for the full transactional amount of the items purchased using PayPal Credit.

now my problem lies under the bolded one and the seconded bolded word is how i fall under the buyer protection program.

Now thats what was stated in their agreement. Now my dad called them up since most people there are ********* and really dont care, they try to make me believe that it doesnt fall under any because it wasnt bought on ebay. Im like "thats bullshit that doesnt matter we are not talking about the ebay buyer protection program we are talking about the PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy"

Now this is what happened since my dispute was put into a claim that means it legally is done with the dispute and the claim has begun.

as stated in their policy once again

13.7 Claims Procedures. If you escalate a Dispute into a Claim, we will gather information from you and the seller and determine eligibility for reimbursement under the Buyer Protection Programs. Here are some important things to remember about the Claim process:

1. If a buyer files a Claim asserting receipt of a Significantly Not as Described item, we will generally require the buyer to return the item to the seller at the buyers expense and to Viewable Online Proof of Delivery. If the item is over $250.00 USD or equivalent, Viewable Online Signature Confirmation must also accompany theViewable Online Proof of Delivery. In some circumstances, we may require the buyer to send the item to us or to a third party specified by us, to obtain documentation from a qualified third party substantiating the Claim, or to provide evidence that the item has been destroyed. In some instances, we may ask a buyer to support a Claim by filing and supplying a copy of a police report.
2. If a buyer initiates a Dispute/Claim and the amount in Dispute is greater than $100, PayPal will place the disputed amount (to the extent it remains in the sellers Account) on hold until the Dispute/Claim is resolved, and the seller will not be able to withdraw this amount while the Dispute/ Claim remains unresolved.
3. Other than adding information you may not edit or change a Claim after filing it.
4. We may ask a buyer to identify the minimum refund that would be acceptable to settle the Claim. If you specify a refund amount that is less than the amount of the original transaction, and the seller agrees to refund the amount you specified, PayPal will consider the Claim to be successfully resolved.

the funny thing is the guy we talked to on the phone said all they did was send volstitan908 an email and he declined that he was going to pay. Which was done before the dispute was over and claim was filed (thus receiving the automated email). He failed to say that paypal followed their user agreement procedures as stated in their user agreement. so After hours of them bullshitting and no reasoning with them i felt this was going no where.

also

3.8 Claims Eligibility. In addition to the other limitations called out within this Agreement, the following limitations apply to Claims:

1. The PayPal Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to items purchased outside of eBay or eBay Express,

i am very sorry if this is all unclear right now its all off the top of my head in about 10 minutes i will edit to have it make more sense later b

BOTTOM LINE PAYPAL FAILED TO DO ****

as to volstitan908
VOLSTITAN908 I AM STATING TO YOU RIGHT NOW THAT I BETTER GET MONEY FOR THE REPAIR OF THE AMP OR EXCHANGE THE AMP FOR A FULL REFUND FROM YOU OR MORE DRASTIC MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN

thanks all for your helpguys. I just guess paypal cant understand **** AND BY THE WAY FOR FUTURE REFERNCE FOR EVERYONE PAYPAL CAN NOT USE ANYTHING ON FORUM'S EMAILS ETC AS EVIDENCE.

that is all

BreakDaLaw
02-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Im taking brtnboarder3241's side on this....the loose RCA was infact stated in the description...also said to be working 100%. which means it worked regarless if the RCAs where about to fall off...he should have said the RCAs are loose and cant guareteed it to work when arrived...he made it out like the RCA was a minor problem and still worked. sorry about the amp

brtnboarder3241
02-20-2008, 05:19 PM
ya if it was stated as he cant guaranteee it to work then i wouldnt and this wouldnt have happened. some people are just pieces of **** and as i stated before i better get cash to have it repaired or have a full refund on the amp otherwise more drastic **** will be taken and i can promise that.

Charles Barkley
02-20-2008, 05:20 PM
what state does he live in?

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 05:23 PM
Call your bank and ask for the claim phone number. Tell them your story, they will retrieve you money and place it on hold for a short period (Mine was 2 weeks) after that I received my cash.

Your case is a bit different so you should talk to them and see what they say.

brtnboarder3241
02-20-2008, 05:26 PM
he lives in Tennessee

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Serious, this has nothing to do with wishful thinking, he bought an amp with loose connections. The connections were clearly broken right off from the board. I dont know if you have any clue about amps or how they work but that did not happen in shipping. The amp was indeed broken when the seller had it and he sold it knowing it was broken but stated it worked. How do you not understand this. And once again I stated I purchased a fully functional one once on ebay for 270 so just because he got his for 230 doesnt give the right to the seller to have it be broken. I dont give a **** if he bought it for a penny. If the seller says it works 100%, it better work 100% upon arrival, and it did not.

It doesn't matter what you paid for a similar amp. What matters is that the buyer was happy to pay his negotiated amount for a damaged amp. If he negotiated price badly, that's another issue all together but not a reason to go after the seller.

Why must it work upon arrival 100%? You expect the seller to warranty a damaged amp? Think about it.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 05:38 PM
If I bought an amp that I knew had loose RCA connections and was told it still worked 100% then I would expect it work 100% when it arrived.

Had you have said...The amp has loose RCA connections and is currently working, but no guarantees I might feel differently.

Notice the part in bold. So you really need someone to actually tell you this? As a reasonable consumer that is looking after his own best interest, you can't figure this out on your own?

You can't figure out that nobody will guarantee a damaged item won't eventually get worse?

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 05:56 PM

Notice the part in bold. So you really need someone to actually tell you this? As a reasonable consumer that is looking after his own best interest, you can't figure this out on your own?

You can't figure out that nobody will guarantee a damaged item won't eventually get worse?

Yes, You would need to tell me that because you said it was 100% working when it left and you didnt tell me it was going to be DOA.
As I stated earlier...loose RCAs are completly different then broken ground for the RCAs.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 05:59 PM
but the seller can not guarantee that the problem won't progress from loose to broken. And what if the amp did work briefly before the rca disconnected totally.

the op would still have to pay for repair or would he go after the seller because after all, the amp was "guaranteed".

saying a damaged amp is guranteed to work is dumb. believing it, then getting upset about it after the fact is dumber. But who knows if it worked in the sellers possesion...he does and so do his witnesses. Who knows if it arrived DOA...the buyer says it did and so does his witness. Brick wall.

Moral of the story...if the seller says 'it's broke'. Then believe him. Wishfull thinking will cost you $$$

bumpin buick
02-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Something like that can not simply break in transit, I'm going to say that it was broken before it was even sold but with that set aside... You should know if you have ever purchased anything on this forum(which Im assuming you havent) the buyer always states it is fully functional or not, or there is a chance of it not working upon arrival. Thats just how we do it here, saves the sellers *** incase there is an issue but he said it was 100% working and it is not now so that is his problem not the buyers.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Something like that can not simply break in transit, I'm going to say that it was broken before it was even sold but with that set aside... You should know if you have ever purchased anything on this forum(which Im assuming you havent) the buyer always states it is fully functional or not, or there is a chance of it not working upon arrival. Thats just how we do it here, saves the sellers *** incase there is an issue but he said it was 100% working and it is not now so that is his problem not the buyers.

- Why can't it break in transit...it was loose afterall. That's the point.

- Your guessing it was broke before hand. Just guessing.

- There is obviously a chance of it not working on arrival or shortly thereafter...agian the thing is loose. A reasonable buyer doesn't need someone to tell him things could go from bad to worse. It's allready broke...it ain't getting any better during the commute!

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Think about it.

If someone sold you an amp telling you that the RCAs are loose, then would you not negotiate the price assuming that the amp will need to be repaired sooner or later?

That's exactly what the buyer did. Negotiated price for a damaged amp that needed to be repaired.

Then suppose the amp shows up and works for a week then needs to be repaired. I think we can all agree that the buyer should pay for it himself right? And he'd use the money that he saved negotiating the price of the amp, right?

So now lets assume that the seller lied and sold him an amp that didn't have merely loose RCAs but severed RCA's.

What's the difference? Either way the seller negotiated the repair price of the amp when buying...up front.

So what, in one case he got a little bit of use out of the amp. Good for him, bonus!

The point is...the buyer allready accounted for repair costs.

bumpin buick
02-20-2008, 06:45 PM
- Why can't it break in transit...it was loose afterall. That's the point.

- Your guessing it was broke before hand. Just guessing.

- There is obviously a chance of it not working on arrival or shortly thereafter...agian the thing is loose. A reasonable buyer doesn't need someone to tell him things could go from bad to worse. It's allready broke...it ain't getting any better during the commute!

-First off, if you can explain to me how a piece in this circled area can go from loose but working to completly broken and cut off, while in transit I will give you a public apology until then the seller claims responsability just like any seller on here would for the same thing.

- Secondly, I am not guessing this I am saying it. I have worked on amps for several years and although I am not the best in the world at repairing them I can say that the damage done, there is a very high percentage it was done while the seller owned it. But yet again if it was in transit it is still the seller fault, I remember seeing the for sale add and the seller described the amp as perfect working 100% minus the loose RCAs.

- Finally, the seller should have stated there was a good chance of the amp not working upon arrival, instead his add was misleading and made it seem as though all that was need is a simple fix to the RCAs and it was like new.

Either way the seller has not defended himself more and has been very sketch about making the money just dissapear. It is quite obvious to anyone who has any experience on this forum that this was a indeed a sketchy deal and a scam.

Your the only one taking his side and you appear to be a newb not only to this site but to online sales. Sellers have to cover there *** on here and state any possible thing that could happen when the seller arrives. Simply put he didn't and now he needs to refund the money or help with repair. Any good seller would have absolutly no issue with immediatly following up and helping.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/usask8er1/inside1.jpg

bumpin buick
02-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Think about it.

If someone sold you an amp telling you that the RCAs are loose, then would you not negotiate the price assuming that the amp will need to be repaired sooner or later?

That's exactly what the buyer did. Negotiated price for a damaged amp that needed to be repaired.

Then suppose the amp shows up and works for a week then needs to be repaired. I think we can all agree that the buyer should pay for it himself right? And he'd use the money that he saved negotiating the price of the amp, right?

So now lets assume that the seller lied and sold him an amp that didn't have merely loose RCAs but severed RCA's.

What's the difference? Either way the seller negotiated the repair price of the amp when buying...up front.

So what, in one case he got a little bit of use out of the amp. Good for him, bonus!

The point is...the buyer allready accounted for repair costs.

First off with your attitude I would never buy from you and I am sure very few people on this site would.

Ignore how much he paid as that is irrelevent to this. The fact that he paid less for this amp does not give the seller the right to lie or cheat him. Simple as that, it is bad business.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 06:53 PM
-First off, if you can explain to me how a piece in this circled area can go from loose but working to completly broken and cut off, while in transit I will give you a public apology until then the seller claims responsability just like any seller on here would for the same thing.

- Secondly, I am not guessing this I am saying it. I have worked on amps for several years and although I am not the best in the world at repairing them I can say that the damage done, there is a very high percentage it was done while the seller owned it. But yet again if it was in transit it is still the seller fault, I remember seeing the for sale add and the seller described the amp as perfect working 100% minus the loose RCAs.

- Finally, the seller should have stated there was a good chance of the amp not working upon arrival, instead his add was misleading and made it seem as though all that was need is a simple fix to the RCAs and it was like new.

Either way the seller has not defended himself more and has been very sketch about making the money just dissapear. It is quite obvious to anyone who has any experience on this forum that this was a indeed a sketchy deal and a scam.

Your the only one taking his side and you appear to be a newb not only to this site but to online sales. Sellers have to cover there *** on here and state any possible thing that could happen when the seller arrives. Simply put he didn't and now he needs to refund the money or help with repair. Any good seller would have absolutly no issue with immediatly following up and helping.

- I'm not going to try and explain to you how an item can go from loose to disconnected. It doesn't really need explaination.

- Yes, you are guessing it...unless you personally saw the amp before and after delivery and travelled with it during transit.

- The add was not missleading. Broken things stay broken if not get worse. That's how things work. Common sense.

- I can't comment on why the seller isn't on here argueing...that's his business.

-Regarding your last comment..." Sellers have to cover there *** on here and state any possible thing that could happen when the seller arrives". Really...you think sellers need to state EVERY POSSIBLE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN. Newb or not....I know that's just silly.

- Finally...read my previous post to this please....

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 06:54 PM
For the love of god there is a quote button on here for a reason...use it.

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 06:54 PM

See it works great

ChuteBoxe515
02-20-2008, 06:55 PM
I LOL at this thread because I tried telling all of you idiots in the for sale thread that the amp was messed up...

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 06:57 PM
First off with your attitude I would never buy from you and I am sure very few people on this site would.

- I'm not sure why your going down that road, but it's your right to act like a hurt child I suppose.

Ignore how much he paid as that is irrelevent to this. The fact that he paid less for this amp does not give the seller the right to lie or cheat him. Simple as that, it is bad business.

- I think you need to stop 'ignoring' facts and start thinking. After all, it is very relevant.

- You shouldn't call people liars and cheats when there isn't evidence to prove this. It isn't very nice.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 06:59 PM

I'll exercise my right to use 'control c' instead...but for the love of God, thank you for the heads up!

;)

2002XLT
02-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Im really not sure whats so hard to understand. It was supposed to be a 100% working amp, when recieved it wasnt. Doesnt matter that things were loose, that just means that eventually (not as soon as he got it) it MIGHT need repair.

Now, on the other hand, if the amp had been received, he hooked it up, it worked for 5 minutes and THEN quit, its now the buyers problem. But thats not what happened, the amp NEVER worked.

Scoobydoo
02-20-2008, 07:03 PM
lol at this greek guy for being a moron and continuing this fiasco

he bought a 100% working amp, but he got a dead amp

it is either the shipping companies fault cause it broke during shipping or the sellers fault cause it was broken before shipping

either way it isnt rocket science that the buyer is not at fault in any way

2002XLT
02-20-2008, 07:06 PM

I'll exercise my right to use 'control c' instead...but for the love of God, thank you for the heads up!

;)

How long have you been on the forums? And how many transactions have you gone through? And more importantly, who the fck are you?

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 07:07 PM
lol at this greek guy for being a moron and continuing this fiasco

he bought a 100% working amp, but he got a dead amp

it is either the shipping companies fault cause it broke during shipping or the sellers fault cause it was broken before shipping

either way it isnt rocket science that the buyer is not at fault in any way

Yeah, it's the shipping companies fault for transporting an allready damaged amp. I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

Scoobydoo
02-20-2008, 07:08 PM
he should invest in this

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SVEN6XN5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 07:09 PM
How long have you been on the forums? And how many transactions have you gone through? And more importantly, who the fck are you?

That's about as important as me knowing/caring "who the fck are you?"...which I don't.

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 07:10 PM

;)

Use the quote button or be banned for scamming.

2002XLT
02-20-2008, 07:10 PM

That's about as important as me knowing/caring "who the fck are you?"...which I don't.

Actually, id say if you have never done any transactions on a forum before, its pretty important.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 07:11 PM

ones got nothing to do with the other.

onegr8greekguy
02-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Actually, id say if you have never done any transactions on a forum before, its pretty important.

How so?

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 07:13 PM
good bye shady seller.

2002XLT
02-20-2008, 07:13 PM

How so?

Well, we are sitting her debating about a transaction that was done on a forum, if you have never done a transaction on a forum, then how would your opinion matter? Since you wouldnt have any experience either way? I bet if you had bought this amp, you would be singing a mighty different tune.

2002XLT
02-20-2008, 07:14 PM
well, that takes care of that.

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 07:15 PM
well, that takes care of that.

Its only 6 months and I bet 100 to 1 that he makes a new name right away. Ill just have to watch his IP addys for a while.

BobbyDD
02-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Good job jntar, he was asking for it.

22mountaineer
02-20-2008, 07:18 PM
I am not going to read all of this ****, it just pisses me off and I am not even 3 posts down page 2. You got ripped off, when you bought it it was not BROKE the RCA's were bent.

Working and NOT WORKING are TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS... You bought it knowing it could have a problem in the future, as in it could cause a problem later. Not buying it knowing it would be broken when you bought it.

onedumassgreekguy your a ****ing idiot, he didnt buy the thing not working... So what UPS or whoever shipped it is the one who broke it? It should not have lasted that 5 days it took for him to get it?

He paid the lesser price because it could be a problem in the future, not a problem RIGHT THEN, possibly with his dad being the engineer they thought they could fix it where it would not be a problem in the future, but no, when he got it it was beyong repairable or beyond messing with to help the problem to help it in the future.

Flipx99
I am curious how the greek guy knows exactly what the buyer was accounting for when negotiating the price.

Scoobydoo
just read the original threads

volstitan908 bought this from dleccord for $200 on 1/14 and then tried to flip it for a $150 profit on 2/01

that didnt work too well

22mountaineer
02-20-2008, 07:20 PM
I LOL at this thread because I tried telling all of you idiots in the for sale thread that the amp was messed up...

Now I see in them pages I skipped some of the truth came out. Sounds more like it... No wander you were not one of the people he named

I wouldnt be surprised if greek guy and the seller are the same guy

Charles Barkley
02-20-2008, 07:20 PM

ones got nothing to do with the other.

and I thought I fart bombed this thread.....

somegreekguy
02-20-2008, 07:42 PM
good bye shady seller.

this forum and it's mods are a total joke. Im not selling anything...and will leave gladly

bumpin buick
02-20-2008, 08:17 PM
then why did you waste your time, to make another name if its such a joke

go to ecoustics or something

brtnboarder3241
02-20-2008, 09:08 PM
jntar where is somegreekguy or his another ip address where are they located. I have a great sense of deal that greek **** is the seller otherwise he wouldn't have tried to fight this so much when proved so wrong. so if it is volstitan you better get in touch with me. otherwise major consequences can occur.\

also Titan=greek god if im not mistaking?

so jntar can i please or can u please post up both of the titans ip if they are different?

and thank you everyone for your support.

brtnboarder3241
02-20-2008, 09:43 PM
jntar?

brtnboarder3241
02-20-2008, 11:41 PM
up for others to view paypal dispute and info is in post #36

BreakDaLaw
02-21-2008, 12:41 AM
yeah it pisses me off almost like i was the one that got screwed to have someone set there and fight someone elses mistake (if not there own) there mother ***** knew it was damaged thats why he was quick to jump to "well you knew it was broken either fix it or sell it" i hate scum bags like that. i live close to tenesse you need any help you let me know.

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 12:59 AM
yeah it pisses me off almost like i was the one that got screwed to have someone set there and fight someone elses mistake (if not there own) there mother ***** knew it was damaged thats why he was quick to jump to "well you knew it was broken either fix it or sell it" i hate scum bags like that. i live close to tenesse you need any help you let me know.

i dont want to bother you :D but if u feel like making a little trip possibly ill let you know. dont worry you will get something outta it..lol

but as of right now i have other options and things to do that are in place. but ill let you know

fyi to volstitan908 i hope you know i have your address and phone number at least your cell so your not getting out of this and i advise you to get back to me asap.. through pm's thanks

bumpin buick
02-21-2008, 01:23 AM
yea, volstitan had two options, to be a man about it and help at least fix the situation and be honest or to run with his tail between his legs.

w00tah
02-21-2008, 01:25 AM
He scammed you. 100% working, even with the loose RCA's, as stated in his ad for the amp, means the amp works, but has loose RCA's. Not completely disconnected from the board to the point it no longer recieves a signal to amplify.

Get your money back or start preparing for a road trip.

Good luck man.

Kef

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 01:27 AM
He scammed you. 100% working, even with the loose RCA's, as stated in his ad for the amp, means the amp works, but has loose RCA's. Not completely disconnected from the board to the point it no longer recieves a signal to amplify.

Get your money back or start preparing for a road trip.

Good luck man.

Kef

have tried.

and before i hit the road i have some options im taking first if he doesnt get back to me in a day or two.. im waiting volstitan908 my pm box is well open

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 01:39 AM
all i got to say is bring it on ill be waiting ... you knew the problem and its your fault ... come on and waist gas to get your *** arrested ... have fun

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 01:48 AM
Its Your Prob Man You Were As Aware Of The Problem As I Was ... I Hadn't Once Looked At The Guts ... I Received From Dleccord ... Used For 2 Weeks ... Sold To You ... I Knew The Rca Had A Prob But Your Not Getting Your Money Back But Ill Give You An *** Whopping And Take Everything Your *** Has

bumpin buick
02-21-2008, 01:50 AM
how far of a ride is that for Louisiana CRX, im sure for the right price he will get you your money back lol

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 01:50 AM
Dont Tell Me Your Pussing Up Now Cause They Unbanned Me

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 01:51 AM
All I Got To Say Is Bring It ... Or Take It Like A Man And Fix The Problem You Now Have

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 01:55 AM
all i got to say is bring it on ill be waiting ... you knew the problem and its your fault ... come on and waist gas to get your *** arrested ... have fun

all i got to say is bring it on ill be waiting

i have no problem and i shall "bring it on"

you knew the problem and its your fault

I knew the problem was looseness in the rca's and still a 100% working amp. Not a 0% working amp and broken rca's

how is it my fault for a 0% working amp, its obviously yours because you failed to mention the rca's were busted and it was in 0% working order.

1. I have many options before i drive down there.

2. I dont mind driving down and wasting gas.It really wont be wasting gas because it will pay off in the end.

3.As far as i know 18 is considered adult were both 17, so how am i going to get arrested (never said i would physically harm you)

First you should stick up and be a man. You obviously knew this was a problem before you sent it to me. At least thats what your posts are referring to. Learn to be a man and realize your wrong, because as i see it now if you dont correct yourself at this age your going to be living on the streets like the piece of **** you are.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 01:58 AM
Oh Yeah Since Im Going To College On Full Rides For Medical Engineering ... Thanks Yeah Im A Street **** ... Ok

Bring It On ... You Can Get Arrested For Trespassing ... Ill Be Waiting And Your Not Getting **** From Me ... I Didnt Deal With The Money ... Cause You Sent It To Jlfx Car Audio ... And He Put It Towards My Amp Fund .... Thanks ... I Didnt Receive The Payment ....

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 01:59 AM
Its Your Prob Man You Were As Aware Of The Problem As I Was ... I Hadn't Once Looked At The Guts ... I Received From Dleccord ... Used For 2 Weeks ... Sold To You ... I Knew The Rca Had A Prob But Your Not Getting Your Money Back But Ill Give You An *** Whopping And Take Everything Your *** Has

you told me it was used for 8 days? which one is it *******. Learn to type before you put your self into even more ****

really.... i want to see this because as of right now your talking so much **** and obviously think your ******, but when your *** falls everyone is gonna laugh at you.

Face it and learn to be a man. I think you can ask anyone on here i have tried to take it the more manly way to resolve this, your the one being a childish stupid **** threatening your going to beat my ***. Learn to live stupid **** and be a man

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:00 AM
Come On Down ... Im Waiting When Will You Be Here ... I Be All Ready For You ...

Scoobydoo
02-21-2008, 02:02 AM
has my vote for being banned after this is resolved

did the honor of marking all his threads for you brtn

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:03 AM
Thnks I Have Been Banned For 3 Days And It Didnt Bother Me ... Dont Really Care I Dont Need Caraudio.com

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:04 AM
I Dont Think I Need A Website To Figure Out Everything ... I Can Use My Own Brain Unlike Alot Of Stupid ****s On Here

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:06 AM
thank you scooby

Also i received this in a pm from volstitan908 labeled "you ******

hey man i dont care how much **** you talk ... come on down ... i not scared of your punk *** ... ill be waiting ... have fun coming down to get the **** kicked out of you and to be arrested to trespassing ... have fun young one ...

its your fault .... you bought it ..

all i can say is learn your English, I am not afraid of you at all. It seems like your an immature little punk. How is it my fault?? Your the one stating it worked 100% when it didn't upon arrival to me. I think you should take a look at yourself and realize the fool you have made out of yourself

Scoobydoo
02-21-2008, 02:06 AM
Thnks I Have Been Banned For 3 Days And It Didnt Bother Me ... Dont Really Care I Dont Need Caraudio.com

thats cool, just my suggestion

anyone who buys an amp for $200 just to flip it on the same forum for a $150 profit a week later is pretty lame

you probably got the amp from dleccord in working condition and busted the rca connection the rest of the way on accident and then sold it to rip somone off

imo

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:08 AM
How Am I Supposed To Know Thats What Happened When The Amp Worked The Night I Took It Out Of My Truck

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:09 AM
Has it ever occurred to you that you might have broken the rca's while taking it out of the truck?

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:10 AM
doubt it they were loose when i got it ... has it occured to you to talk to ups maybe they did it ...

crod504
02-21-2008, 02:11 AM
hey vols did u hit 160db's yet with your sick wall?

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:11 AM
has it occured to you that you may have fried them when you hooked it up

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:12 AM
ha .. no ... i dont have an amp or subs right now ...

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:12 AM
hey brtnboarder ... when you coming down for a little down home country visit

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:14 AM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t307/brtnboarder3241/volstitan.jpg

The problem with the rca's have nothing to do with them being fried. You need to learn how an amp works.

BreakDaLaw
02-21-2008, 02:15 AM
I dont need phyiscal volience, I have more lawyers than OJ on a friday night that would be willing to help out in anyway possible. You can already be charged for asualt and Internet fraud. You have no way of physically proving that the amp worked other then your "witness" which is invoulntary evidence. Do you really feel like giving his money back + plus court fees? Your choice Mr. Medical Engineer

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:16 AM
all i ask is for the repair cost. That is it now seeing you wont give me a full refund.

volstitan908
woo im scared ... your a stalker woo...

brtnboarder3241

id be too if i had these many people against me, face it your ****ed.

Scoobydoo
02-21-2008, 02:17 AM

now your just acting childish, grow up man

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:22 AM
dont worry nissans forum has been alerted as well

here ya go

just for you
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?p=574162#post574162

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:22 AM
have fun with your conquest ... to receive nothing ... if i had the money i would be glad to give you the 150 for repair ... but i dont

Randy Savage
02-21-2008, 02:23 AM
Me posting alone should tell you I'm here for a reason...after reading this I felt the need to drop in and give my thoughts.

After reading what both sides had to say, and seeing volstitan908 sit here and proclaim, "it's your problem, you bought it", tends to tell me that he knew the amp didn't work prior to shipping.

If I sent someone something that I KNEW was in perfect working order, I wouldn't tell them, "oh well, it's your fault, you bought it", that comes off as me implying that I knowingly screwed them.

volstitan908, you come off as a little immature kid that runs his mouth in front of a computer- that only proves that you have a ****** attitude. You sold something that you said 100% worked, and when it arrives otherwise, all you do is try to belittle the buyer.

I honestly hope brtnborder gets his money back through the proper channels. He's trying to go about this the right way, and you're not budging from your selfish, illogical point of view.

When this is done with, consider yourself gone.

volstitan908
that doesnt bother me at all i dont use it

ChuteBoxe515
i will say this one more time...

I tried to tell all of you people about this shady *** deal from the get go...vols, quit being a ***** and pay for the fix, you already know you turned a huge profit on it. and to brtn, maybe you shouldnt let a good deal blind you and inquire about it when someone in the for sale thread is saying that it is messed up...

BreakDaLaw
02-21-2008, 02:25 AM
[QUOTE=Randy Savage;4242494]After reading what both sides had to say, and seeing volstitan908 sit here and proclaim, "it's your problem, you bought it", tends to tell me that he knew the amp didn't work prior to shipping.

If I sent someone something that I KNEW was in perfect working order, I wouldn't tell them, "oh well, it's your fault, you bought it", that comes off as me implying that I knowingly screwed them. [QUOTE]

thats what pissed me off.

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:26 AM
i will say this one more time...

I tried to tell all of you people about this shady *** deal from the get go...vols, quit being a ***** and pay for the fix, you already know you turned a huge profit on it. and to brtn, maybe you shouldnt let a good deal blind you and inquire about it when someone in the for sale thread is saying that it is messed up...

i have read what you and others have said and im well aware in the future that i will not deal with people like this, and as to good deals, i guess i gotta learn to let them pass by knowing little immature scammers are out there.

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Me posting alone should tell you I'm here for a reason...after reading this I felt the need to drop in and give my thoughts.

After reading what both sides had to say, and seeing volstitan908 sit here and proclaim, "it's your problem, you bought it", tends to tell me that he knew the amp didn't work prior to shipping.

If I sent someone something that I KNEW was in perfect working order, I wouldn't tell them, "oh well, it's your fault, you bought it", that comes off as me implying that I knowingly screwed them.

volstitan908, you come off as a little immature kid that runs his mouth in front of a computer- that only proves that you have a ****** attitude. You sold something that you said 100% worked, and when it arrives otherwise, all you do is try to belittle the buyer.

I honestly hope brtnborder gets his money back through the proper channels. He's trying to go about this the right way, and you're not budging from your selfish, illogical point of view.

When this is done with, consider yourself gone.

i must say very well written and thank you very much for stopping by savage.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:28 AM
when you coming

BreakDaLaw
02-21-2008, 02:30 AM
After rereading how well was the amp packaged? Was it moving around inside the box or what? does it have insurance?

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:31 AM
when you coming

lol, now why would i tell you that, it gots ta b a suprizzzeeeee

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:32 AM
After rereading how well was the amp packaged? Was it moving around inside the box or what? does it have insurance?

nope he did a good job at packaging it and i will admit that. Ask diablo_331 or w.e on realm i sent my hifonics in the exact same packing that volstitan908 shipped it in.

and i have no idea if he put insurance on it or not

pioneerpimp
02-21-2008, 02:33 AM
im down for a roadtrip too, lets go

Scoobydoo
02-21-2008, 02:34 AM
UPS automatically insures for $100, but anything more than that has to be paid for

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:35 AM
I also found it funny that the input side had two white color coded inputs and the output side had a missing one(as stated) and a red color coded output. I believe he broke the orginal one on the input side and took the white one from the outputside off and stuck it on the input side..

if this makes sense to anyone

even when i got it my dad basically said thats odd.

bumpin buick
02-21-2008, 02:36 AM
im game too, pioneer, you and me

it will be a good time

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:37 AM
im game too, pioneer, you and me

it will be a good time

wtf you dont count me in? EL O EL

BreakDaLaw
More then likely UPS store packaged. And if he put that it was worth $230 then it was insured. I'd call UPS up and tell them that you bought a working AMP and it came damaged. Hell its worth a shot.

volstitan908
the amp was like that when received from dleccord

bumpin buick
02-21-2008, 02:39 AM
wtf you dont count me in? EL O EL

Pioneer, you (meaning brtnboarder), and me

see your counted in

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:42 AM
My bad, the lack of English used by Volstitan908 is severely ruining my life. I'm sorry I missed that Buick.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:44 AM
all i got to say is no matter what you do all your doing is waisting your time

Scoobydoo
02-21-2008, 02:45 AM

wasting

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:45 AM
So basically Volstitan908 all i have asked for is the money for the amp to be repaired, knowing you wont give me a full refund, that is all. Now im leaving it up to you what your next words are. My pm box is open and im sure we can work something out. If you choose not to, then thats your decision.

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:46 AM
All I got to say is no matter what you do all your doing is waisting your time.

Fixed

BreakDaLaw

What happen to ******?? I'm not getting involved in fighting, not because im a "****" but because I'd rather not spend year and a half in jail for $230.

Randy Savage
I find it interesting that in volstitan's original sale thread for the amp, he doesn't say anything about the RCA's until someone else brings it up on the third page of the thread...

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:48 AM
like i said i would pay for repairs but you know what ***** ... i dont have any money

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 02:50 AM
like i said i would pay for repairs but you know what ***** ... i dont have any money
Learn to get a job and stop relying on mommy or daddy.

edited:guess you have a job

when did you tell me you would give me 150$ for repairs?

o in-case anyone missed it and i am displaying these pm's for everyone so nothing is kept hidden ( so know this volstitan908) and i am displaying my reply on this thread.

hey i told you that i could give you up to 150 for repairs but at this moment i dont have any money for 2 weeks until my next pay check

that was a pm i just received from volstitan908

BreakDaLaw
02-21-2008, 02:51 AM
All I have to say is, no matter what you do, your wasting your time.

fixed X2 hahah

BreakDaLaw
02-21-2008, 02:52 AM

Why would someone pay to repair something they didnt break? Better yet, something they knew was working when it left there possesion.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:56 AM
if yall want to be asses about it then i wont ... i was trying to resolve but ppl are only hurthing you brtnboarder ... keep it to pms

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 02:58 AM
yep i actually have a job brtnboarder ... as your profile states you dont ... says you looking ... i have had my job for almost a year and a half now ... thanks
i have to pay for everything i get and for everything i do

Scoobydoo
02-21-2008, 02:59 AM
if yall want to be asses about it then i wont ... i was trying to resolve but ppl are only hurthing you brtnboarder ... keep it to pms

so if we act like "asses" brtnboarder pays the consequences, that makes sense

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:00 AM
My bad, sorry I haven't updated that in forever. Why keep the pm's to a pm? Why not post in front of everyone so there are witnesses?

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:00 AM
so if we act like "asses" brtnboarder pays the consequences, that makes sense

LOL...that doesnt sound fair.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:01 AM
thats why you keep to pms if you expect money

Scoobydoo
02-21-2008, 03:04 AM
if you want money you play by his rules, he owns the game. if you dont do exactly what he says you get no money back, simple as that!

just looked over on the nissan forum, seems he has a great rep over there as well

revrider1
This is teh bullshiot, the amp was sold as having problems not broken. Hello, there is a defferance between LOOSE and BROKEN. I remember reading about this amp cause I was gonna buy it, ended up buying Groundpound4200's instead. I hope this gets resolved, but again LOOSE isnt BROKEN....

brtnboarder3241
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?p=574178#post574178

scooby you stole my ****ing words you *** XD

looks like everyone likes you there too!

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:15 AM
even the only guy that thought it might of broke in shipping or i did, has since went against his own words and proclaimed you as a "jackass"

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:17 AM
one thing again i don't get is you said you would give me 150$ for repairs.. where was this stated? because i surely missed it.

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:19 AM
And saying you dont have money? well borrow it from your dad im sure he would love to know what has gone on, or are you to ashamed to tell/show him that you scammed someone?

and by the way whoever i sent the money to, via paypal said they would send it back if you acknowledge it. Seems like he still has your money, and im still left out for cash on repairs..

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:27 AM
have fun with your conquest ... to receive nothing ... if i had the money i would be glad to give you the 150 for repair ... but i dont

here you go

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:28 AM
well.. im going to bed i have to get up and go to school in 4 hours. Anything else you would like to say volstitan908? or anyone else?

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:30 AM
like i said when i get the money i would be glad to 150 ... no more ... and my buddy hasnt contacted me about yours so called acknowledgment to return money

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:36 AM
if you want to wait then you will ... if not then oh well someones impatient

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:36 AM
it was stated in the paypal dispute. I would be glad to pull it up to show you if i can get a hold of paypal. I ask him , and he told me if volstitan908 acknowledges it i will return your money, was said during the dispute.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:38 AM
well he hasnt contacted and i dont acknowledge ... the money i am offering is letting you keep the amp and have it running like brand new

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:39 AM
i have a local offer for 400 if you wanna sell

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:41 AM
I have waited enough. I can give you until next Wednesday to return it. Via MY PAYPAL. If this is not met then i will have no choice but to take action. Thank you.

Thanks everyone for the help, thank you volstitan908 for finally somewhat cooperating. I except to keep in full touch with you Via this thread and pm's.

Thanks everyone,

Have a great night.

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:42 AM
i have a local offer for 400 if you wanna sell

I am not selling a busted amp to someone

so please stop sending me their emails through pm's

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:43 AM
well like i said im not giving you any more than the 150 ... so ... do you want that or not ... ill see what i have by friday

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:45 AM
so do you want the 150 ...

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:45 AM
i need to know ...

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:46 AM
i will take the 150$ and have the amp repaired. Thank you.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:48 AM
so you will take the 150 to put to repair your amp

brtnboarder3241
im hoping to have it by next Wednesday. in my possession or in my paypal account.

volstitan908
pm me your address

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:49 AM
i will take $150.00, from you so i can get my amp repaired. Correct.

I would really prefer paypal. So once you can give whoever i payed with paypal the money have them send it my way. ill take a ditch on the fees i guess.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:49 AM
like i said depending on how they do it with this being a weird month ... i dont know if ill get payed next thurs or the following

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:50 AM
ok so i guess ill give him the 150 and he will wire it to you ...

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:51 AM
like i said i want it by next wednesday. Thats what i have asked, via paypal. But im going to bed right now i have to get up for school and take a test tomorrow. Thanks everyone and goodnight.

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:51 AM

volstitan908
02-21-2008, 03:52 AM

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 03:57 AM
alright ill be awaiting payment. please pm me on here when it has been sent as well as keep in contact with me via this thread and pm's. thank you

bumpin buick
02-21-2008, 04:36 AM
I am glad this could come to an agreement, its a shame it took so long.

Voltstitan908, I know in your eyes this may **** or seem unfair but you are being an honest seller this way, thus far fixing your problems. Beleive me I just sold a MT that UPS clearly destroyed but I ended up having to refund the seller due to it not arriving how I sold it, it ***** for me but I am a man of my words and I kept my word.

Goindef154
02-21-2008, 06:13 AM
Glad to see this is getting worked out.

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Agreed. It is actually better in the long run to do the right thing now, even if you lose a little money. It's hard for alot of people to understand but it is true. By being dishonest, you burn bridges, which can cost you alot more money in the long run.

Sure, you could probably get away with rippin someone for 200 on here, but you'd save/make more than that in the long run keeping a good rep on here.

Anyways, glad to see you man up, hopefully you follow through and realize it's the better way. There is a karma out there, and it's something you don't see too clearly until you're older, but there's a reason why alot of religions state that you get back what you put out.

You'll rip someone off here. But then something bad happens in your life. You don't connect the 2, because they "seem" unrelated. The older you get, the more you might see clearly the truth of this...

couldnt have agreed more and thanks everyone for your support. Ill be waiting to hear from you Volstitan908

revrider1
02-21-2008, 11:51 AM
That was good man, glad you guys came to agreement

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 11:51 AM
I am glad this could come to an agreement, its a shame it took so long.

Voltstitan908, I know in your eyes this may **** or seem unfair but you are being an honest seller this way, thus far fixing your problems. Beleive me I just sold a MT that UPS clearly destroyed but I ended up having to refund the seller due to it not arriving how I sold it, it ***** for me but I am a man of my words and I kept my word.

also thought you stated this really well buick, and im sorry to hear about your mt. It sux when the shipping companys cant do **** and they know its their fault.

DarkFox
02-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Subscribed just to see the outcome.

Just read through 13 pages and now my head hurts....

Really surprised no one has put this out there before. SMALL CLAIMS COURT. While all these online conversations may not be useable via paypal, and you may have to make a trip to his state to attend court, anyone can see that there is a clear misrepresentation of the amp. The judge WILL be able to look at all of this. You got a star whiteness too as your dad can attest to the nature of the broken components, being a electrical engineer. Can not say a 100% statement, but can paint a very clear picture. Also, there are no lawyers involved in small claims and the only real fees are the court fees that vary by county.

I hope this all gets straightened out by you two without any other problems, but just something else to consider in case you don't get your money.
$150 for repairs is alot better then:
250 refund for the amp and the court fees and other expenses you may try to claim for the proceedings (travel expenses incurred due to fault of seller)

GL though, sounds like hes going to try and fix it. The only thing that makes me think it is insincere is that he stated the money is in holding for another amp...... If the amp isn't purchased yet you should be able to get your money back.

bumpin buick
02-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Subscribed just to see the outcome.

Just read through 13 pages and now my head hurts....

Really surprised no one has put this out there before. SMALL CLAIMS COURT. While all these online conversations may not be useable via paypal, and you may have to make a trip to his state to attend court, anyone can see that there is a clear misrepresentation of the amp. The judge WILL be able to look at all of this. You got a star whiteness too as your dad can attest to the nature of the broken components, being a electrical engineer. Can not say a 100% statement, but can paint a very clear picture. Also, there are no lawyers involved in small claims and the only real fees are the court fees that vary by county.

I hope this all gets straightened out by you two without any other problems, but just something else to consider in case you don't get your money.
$150 for repairs is alot better then:
250 refund for the amp and the court fees and other expenses you may try to claim for the proceedings (travel expenses incurred due to fault of seller)

GL though, sounds like hes going to try and fix it. The only thing that makes me think it is insincere is that he stated the money is in holding for another amp...... If the amp isn't purchased yet you should be able to get your money back.

Small Court claims for $150, were more practical/efficient people here and I think Volstitan figured that it's much easier handeling it this way. Keep us updated brtnboarder

DarkFox
02-21-2008, 06:00 PM
No no no, I am agreeing with you guys to keep going with it the way it is. All I am saying is if brtnboarder doesn't get his money, (cause maybe volstitan feels it a better use of money to finish buying himself a amp then to pay back brtnboarder,) then small claims court is a way he can get a legal judgment to get his money back in the right manner, and volstitan would be legally obligated to pay within 10 days the amount the judge awards. In this case its cut and dry:
Amp said working
amp delivered not working

brtnboarder entitled to full refund plus the fees he accrued to recover his funds, or if he should desire and it be an agreeable cost, keep the amp and have it restored to the 100% advertised operating condition, plus the costs for the court, all on Volstitan's dime.

I should hope it doesn't come to this, but I would much rather here it getting solved by a 100% legal action, then to see him get arrested for driving there and doing something stupid.

bumpin buick
02-21-2008, 06:12 PM
yeah i follow ya. I just hope volstitan can just do the right thing and not make the same mistake so many other scammers on here have done.

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 07:34 PM
well i took the time to pm dleccord since volstitan908 said the input were both color coded white and the output was the one missing with 1 color coded red. So this is the pm i sent to him.

Originally Posted by brtnboarder3241
im sure you already know the dispute about your orion 2500d between me and volstitan908. I just need to clarify something. When u had possesion and shipped the amp. Did the input side have 2 white color coded rca's and the output side had 1 red color coded rca and the missing one.

thank you very much sir for your help in advance. Thank you.

this is what he sent back and i hopy you dont mind i post this dleecord

im pretty sure it was red and white. 98% sure. read the thread this early morning and **** it was long as heck. i hope everything is good and my reputation aint slandered or anything. let me know if you got more questions. l8ter

TonyC
02-21-2008, 09:44 PM
I cant even begin to wonder on some peoples thought process...

Barkley and Greek... Come on...

Its as clear as clear can get people.

The seller advertised an item that was to work 100% but had one little issue that didnt keep it from working 100%. A price was negotiated as in almost all sales, who pays asking price???

The buyer got a broken amp that doesnt work at all.

Seller claims it worked perfect still. Then the money evidently got funneled around between the person taking the money and the person who actually had the amp...

End of story.

The seller ripped off the buyer and I would go as far to call it a scam. Why else would the money have to get funneled around?

SCAMMERS

Truth. :fyi: (although I'm only on Page 3 of the thread, still reading, lol)

EDIT: Whew, 190 posts later and wow, good to hear you should be getting your money back. And good comment by the Macho Man on dude's original thread where he didn't mention the RCA problem until page 3. Good Luck and I hope it works out for you!!

brtnboarder3241
02-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Truth. :fyi: (although I'm only on Page 3 of the thread, still reading, lol)

EDIT: Whew, 190 posts later and wow, good to hear you should be getting your money back. And good comment by the Macho Man on dude's original thread where he didn't mention the RCA problem until page 3. Good Luck and I hope it works out for you!!

thanks a lot and ya it was a good catch by savage.

brtnboarder3241
02-22-2008, 12:04 AM
any updates?

bumpin buick
02-22-2008, 12:19 AM
your the ones thats sopposed to be telling us..

glock
02-22-2008, 12:29 AM
lol where in saint charles you live by ...im from algonquin ....... :D

brtnboarder3241
02-22-2008, 12:33 AM
your the ones thats sopposed to be telling us..

hey i met from him..lol i saw he was viewing. but ya

i go to saint charles east highschool you ever been out here.

volstitan908
02-22-2008, 02:26 AM
i will have to send you a money order next thursday ... the reason being is because i will have a reciept and if you try to take it farther i will have proof

volstitan908
02-22-2008, 02:28 AM
btw i seen your myspace ...

brtnboarder3241
02-22-2008, 05:25 PM
i will have to send you a money order next thursday ... the reason being is because i will have a reciept and if you try to take it farther i will have proof

how is paypal not a recipet? it shows your transaction. You honestly think i am going through all this just to have you send me the money and say i never got it? You know you can take a screen shot and show everyone. As i stated before I want my money by next Wednesday through paypal. I have already waited more than 5 days, and im not going to wait any longer past next Wednesday(And I have not received a refund for the repair of the amp during this whole time). I am A great seller on here and roe, look at all my threads. Not one negative besides your ***, and thats because you scammed me. Once you have sent it and tell everyone you sent it by posting in here and i receive i will post a screenshot that i received the full $150.00 from you or jflx or w.e his name is. Talk to pioneer pimp he **** knows im not out to **** anyone over, or his friend sagefrancis, both are local transactions. So as Said before i want my money in my paypal account latest by next Wednesday (February 27th). Thank you

brtnboarder3241
02-22-2008, 05:25 PM
btw i seen your myspace ...

congrats?!?!

Ryan from Ohio
02-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Heya if he doesnt come thru I say he gets himself pwned. You know what Im talking about to... Told ya on AIM ;)

volstitan908
02-23-2008, 02:06 AM
well like i said i might not get paid on next thurs ... thats as soon as i can have it ... i would love for you to drive to TN for small claims court if you really want that ... cause i talked with our lawyer today and he said i shouldnt have to send you money due to saying no refunds and you not sending pics of the damage thats done and you could be the one that possibly did it ...

thanks

bumpin buick
02-23-2008, 02:52 AM
hey man, you just agreed that you were wrong and would make the situation right again by paying back some dough, dont start backing out. Im sure he can wait for you to get your money in line but don't bring up more issues, please

revrider1
02-23-2008, 02:55 AM
Dam, Backing out already...What an ***...

volstitan908
02-23-2008, 02:57 AM
well if he wants to start all this time mess ... its my rules ... its my money ...

let him **** himself over

revrider1
02-23-2008, 03:00 AM
Ur an ***, U sold that amp with issues and it was not working and broken. I recall u looking for another one a week or so before u put urs for sale. Then all of a sudden u dont even want urs, maybe cause it broke on you and u sold it broken...

bumpin buick
02-23-2008, 03:00 AM
no one is ****ing anyone over, you agreed earliar that you would get him the money back as soon as you get it. No one has hastled you since. We were all glad you saw your mistake and were willing to compinsate for it, hes just waiting for ya. That is all

Scoobydoo
02-23-2008, 04:20 PM
wow what a prick

brtnboarder3241
02-23-2008, 04:31 PM
well like i said i might not get paid on next thurs ... thats as soon as i can have it ... i would love for you to drive to TN for small claims court if you really want that ... cause i talked with our lawyer today and he said i shouldnt have to send you money due to saying no refunds and you not sending pics of the damage thats done and you could be the one that possibly did it ...

thanks

lol. You honestly think your going to get away with this? I will allow until next Thursday via paypal. Did you mention to your lawyer that you said it worked 100% and upon me receiving it, it worked 0%? I doubt it. So there ya go false advertisement right there. Now did you also mention to the lawyer you threated to kick my ***? Hmm.. assault right there. I got a pretty strong case against you buddy. I have a lawyer in my family. Also i know many people with lawyers, and once again i have my own personal lawyer that just won a big on going case for me. I would be happy to send pics and post them. I will try to get them later. Its going to be really hard since the part and shits so small and you being dumb and not able to analyze it. Also im sure your parents would loved to be informed about you scamming someone, when should i call? Also im sure they would love to see you in court. Like i said by next Thursday i want the $150.00 you promised me in paypal. Thank you.

brtnboarder3241
02-23-2008, 04:32 PM
well if he wants to start all this time mess ... its my rules ... its my money ...

all i can do is laugh. lol

EL O EL (sorry had to do it in your form of English)

bumpin buick
02-23-2008, 04:56 PM
How do you agree to give him the money back and then threaten him that he will f himself over due to , what, him putting a time limit on when he gets the money back? Don't try taking back the power with this whole my rules my money because it is not rightfully your money. You even claimed it wasnt your money it was someone elses otherwise you would have given it back in the first place. Man you get sketchier and sketchier as the days go on.

Ryan from Ohio
02-23-2008, 04:57 PM

Quit being a ****. seriously.

You talked with a lawyer? How much did that cost you?

Im very shocked. Looks like you live in a nice house and your parents must have some money. Its pretty sad that you have to resort to scamming people.

Lastly in case either of you weren't aware, if he was to file small claims court it would be in HIS county. Thats right, you would have to drive from TN to IL to goto court. Dont show up? Then its an instant win for him... That instant win will include court fees, his attorney fees AND the $150. So ya, $150 snowballed to closer to $1,000 or more by the times its said and done.

If I was you VOS I would STFU already and ask your parents for a loan and make it right.

bumpin buick
02-23-2008, 04:59 PM
well put

DarkFox
02-23-2008, 10:11 PM
everyone who thinks he honestly cunsulted a lawyer raise your hand....... Thats what I thought. Your in the wrong and not going to scare him off with some BS. No lawyer would really agree with you

You miss-represented the product, instatly making you 100% accountable for it. Consumer protection laws are in place for a reason. dont be a ****, it will cost you more money.

boltpride
02-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Quit being a ****. seriously.

You talked with a lawyer? How much did that cost you?

Im very shocked. Looks like you live in a nice house and your parents must have some money. Its pretty sad that you have to resort to scamming people.

Lastly in case either of you weren't aware, if he was to file small claims court it would be in HIS county. Thats right, you would have to drive from TN to IL to goto court. Dont show up? Then its an instant win for him... That instant win will include court fees, his attorney fees AND the $150. So ya, $150 snowballed to closer to $1,000 or more by the times its said and done.

If I was you VOS I would STFU already and ask your parents for a loan and make it right.

Very well put. Just pay man your going to lose....

revrider1
02-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Yep...

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 02:38 AM
all i got to say is if i dont get payed next thurs its not my fault ... if i had 150 now i would send... and no matter what its going through a money order and if thats not good enough i guess its your lose ... i will get it to you when i have the money ... still havent seen pics of proof ... money wont be sent til then ... and i am sure you have a lawyer at 17 .... real sure i call BS ... sorry my friends dad is our fam lawyer .. sorry i asked him when i was at their house ... real sorry ****ers ... so all the extra crowd can kiss my sac .. cause yall making it worse and nothing will be settled if you ****ers dont drop the non sense

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 02:41 AM
well in my thread it states its not perfect ... says 9 of 10 performance ... oh well you live and learn dont you brtnboardr ... until i see pics and all the **** calms down and money gets right you wont have a 150$ money order ...

pm me your address

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 03:03 AM
all i got to say is if i dont get payed next thurs its not my fault ... if i had 150 now i would send... and no matter what its going through a money order and if thats not good enough i guess its your lose ... i will get it to you when i have the money ... still havent seen pics of proof ... money wont be sent til then ... and i am sure you have a lawyer at 17 .... real sure i call BS ... sorry my friends dad is our fam lawyer .. sorry i asked him when i was at their house ... real sorry ****ers ... so all the extra crowd can kiss my sac .. cause yall making it worse and nothing will be settled if you ****ers dont drop the non sense

LOL..where do I start. Hmm.. lemme first ask you did you tell the lawyer you stated You told everyone on here and me that the amp was 100% working several ****ing times? I bet not. Also did you tell him you said you were going to kick my ***? Ya I doubt it. Now go tell him those two things and ask him what he has to say.. ok? Second i really dont give a **** if you have the money next Thursday or not, I want it. I am not going to wait around because all it is going to be is the same BS every week i"i dont have it but I promise I will get it to you by next week" NO, thats not how its going to be I dont play those ****ing games. I really dont care if you have to ask your parents or whomever. I want my money by next Thursday. By the way have you mentioned to your parents how you scammed someone? you still have failed to mention this. Hell why even tell them, show them this thread..PLEASE. Im sure this thread will explain everything to your parents.. Your a scamming piece of ****..Umm i really do have a lawyer, I was hit by a car he represented my case and won. He is my lawyer, and if i shall not choose to use him i have my uncle who works in Chicago, hes a lawyer. If not that I will use my parents lawyer. I have no problems filing it in small claims court up here, your the one that has to drive. All the way from Tennessee, and think all the extra money you will have to spend whether you show or not, hundreds more than just settling this right now. I have no problem of getting pics, Since your so ****ing stupid you wouldn't realize the problem anyways if you saw it, but I can promise you I will have them up in the am. O and by the way its coming Via paypal, thats the way I sent it to you, and thats the way I want it back. now i have realized why you didn't want to go through paypal in the first place, but rather have gone through western union or money order. The amp was broke and you didn't want to take the chance of someone getting their money back. Nice try, face it your ****ed, your not getting away with my money.

any questions?

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 03:15 AM
well in my thread it states its not perfect ... says 9 of 10 performance ... oh well you live and learn dont you brtnboardr ... until i see pics and all the **** calms down and money gets right you wont have a 150$ money order ...

pm me your address

but you also fail to mention in your thread that the rca's are broke until someone else comes in states that on page 2

so it is dlecords? did you get the RCAs fixed or what?

and you state the amp works 100% several times..

lol you can keep talking as much **** as you want, i really dont care what you have to say. I find it funny how you know your ****ed, try to make **** up and act childish to get out of it, but dig yourself into a even deeper **** hole. As I stated before in this thread, you better stop acting like a little prick, because if you dont you will end up living in a shitbox like the piece of **** you are.

K
Thx
Bye

bumpin buick
02-24-2008, 03:30 AM
Volstitan, you need to really just take care of your problem and stop making more. You agreed to give him the money back. Acknowledging the fact you fuxked up. No one bothers you until you argue to pay after the fact you agree to pay. Pay him his money back the way he paid you we all know your just going to say you sent the money order and if it never comes you will just claim its the mails fault we arnt idiots or newbs sorry. Just get it done and get this over with. Thank you and have a fabulous day.

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 03:37 AM
i really dont care what your have to say ... i can kick you *** any day your not 18 and im not either its legal ... no one will go to jail ... you can wait til i have it if you want it ... and its coming by money order not paypal ... if you want it ... pm me your address ....

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 03:39 AM
i wont have a recipt unless it goes money order ... thats the only way your getting money

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 03:42 AM
So If You Want Your Money >>> It Will Come Usps Money Order >>> Like It Or Leave It You Little B****

bumpin buick
02-24-2008, 03:42 AM
lol, assult is still a felony buddy. at least in the U.S.

just wondering though, how does paypal not give you a receipt? they even send you a confirmation reciept via email? Am i missing something or what?

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 03:43 AM
because its not my paypal ...

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 03:44 AM
but it will be my money order

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 03:45 AM
you will get more of the money through a money order but ... oh well its up to you

bumpin buick
02-24-2008, 03:45 AM
btw dont threaten me with violence. I have never, ever threatened you so there is no reason for me to be getting it from you. I just want you guys to resolve the problem and am sharing my opinion

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
as a quick response to the above question before i answer the rest i really dont care losing an extra 5$ having it sent via paypal it will show up as a receipt, you can have whoever sent it print out the receipt and it shows it in the paypal history i believe for over a year.. Ya. lemme get your other ?'s answered hang on

Andrew12
02-24-2008, 03:49 AM
i wont have a recipt unless it goes money order ... thats the only way your getting money

Orly?

Paypal, ctrl+p

:)

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 03:54 AM
i really dont care what your have to say ... i can kick you *** any day your not 18 and im not either its legal ... no one will go to jail ... you can wait til i have it if you want it ... and its coming by money order not paypal ... if you want it ... pm me your address ....

once again..assault. Im not waiting, i will have it by next thursday. If you choose not to have it in my paypal by next thursday, so be it. all i can say is "remember" I gave you a chance..Thats all..

and btw, its coming paypal..

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 03:55 AM
and honestly.. please answer this question..Why havent you addressed any questions i have asked you?? Please answer this all in one post..

bumpin buick
02-24-2008, 03:59 AM
Orly?

Paypal, ctrl+p

:)

thank you

DarkFox
02-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Notice the second I mentioned a 100% legal way for you to get your money back and his scam to become public record, he instantly freaks out, makes up some BS, and then goes back to IF your gonna get your money this that and blah blah blah....

Brtnboarder you got more pateince then me cause I would have already filed. Hes never gonna send your money bro. All these conditions he is setting is some sort of way for him to justify him not giving it back in his mind.

ChuteBoxe515
02-24-2008, 01:32 PM
dude, just call the kids mom and dad and tell them what the hell is going on...unless they are a big of a douche as he is, Im sure it will get resolved with haste.

bumpin buick
02-24-2008, 03:49 PM
dude, just call the kids mom and dad and tell them what the hell is going on...unless they are a big of a douche as he is, Im sure it will get resolved with haste.

That is what I would do too, we all know what his stall tactics are leading up too. Im guessing he says the MO gets lost in the mail, there for he is no longer liable. Which in fact he still would be but appearantly he is just a kid that doesn't understand that. No one is here to attack you volstitan were just telling you what you need to do to make it right. I guess I dont understand why it is so hard for you to see that and why you can't just give the money back, and you don't need to make up stories about how the money isn't yours. It was your amp therefore it was your money. I think brtnboarder needs to start making that call

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 06:13 PM
noticed you were on earlier. Why havent you answered any of my questions??

DEVIN!?!?!?

Charles Barkley
02-24-2008, 06:14 PM
hope this gets worked out for you dude....

bumpin buick
02-24-2008, 06:16 PM
we all do

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 06:16 PM
thank you charles..

LOL.. i agree bumpin

Random1010
02-24-2008, 06:23 PM

dog ur gonna have to give the money back. you have 2 options. 1. Give burton the $150 back and i assume you get ur ****** broken amp back. OR 2. He files in small claims court, you have to drive ur stupid *** across a couple states to get proven guilty and forced to pay the money anyways. you're not going to come out of this with the money so just think about it and decide how much you wanna lose...

brtnboarder3241
02-24-2008, 08:26 PM
im not sending the amp back for 150$..thats for a repair cost to get it fixed.. and i can assure you volstitan908 that i will get my payment by next Thursday..

as for now answer my questions stated in the previous thread.

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 11:14 PM
i dont know what questions you want me to answer but until i see visual proof your not getting money ... thats just fair ... cause once i see it ... it will be sent ... i am a minor small claims you have to be 18 ... checked on that one too

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 11:15 PM
and didnt you promise to have them up by this morning ... looks like we got a lier here

revrider1
02-24-2008, 11:18 PM
Hmm

Random1010
02-24-2008, 11:20 PM
and didnt you promise to have them up by this morning ... looks like we got a lier here

hahaha ur in waayyyy too deep to try that.;)

revrider1
02-24-2008, 11:21 PM
hahaha ur in waayyyy too deep to try that.;)Yep, he was the liar first for selling something not described correctly...

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 11:22 PM
still i have to see visual evidence before money will be sent ...

what kills me his how the amp worked and was professionally install and uninstalled by a local shop ...

packaged the same night and sent off the next day ...

morgans432
02-24-2008, 11:24 PM
still i have to see visual evidence before money will be sent ...

what kills me his how the amp worked and was professionally install and uninstalled by a local shop ...

packaged the same night and sent off the next day ...

I really don't believe that unless you got proof we can do that all day, you messed up and now pay for it. Your screwed get over it and just man up and pay for it.

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 11:26 PM
not paying til visual evidence is shown as stated above

icpurplepplalot
i dont know what questions you want me to answer but until i see visual proof your not getting money ... thats just fair ... cause once i see it ... it will be sent ... i am a minor small claims you have to be 18 ... checked on that one too

If that's the case, then your parents have to go for u bud, just pay the man his money and quit dicking around

bumpin buick
serious dude just shut up and pay were all sick of your excuses

revrider1
02-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Visual evidence wasnt in the original IMA PAY statement

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 11:30 PM
no refunds were in my statement though :) thanks ****er

revrider1
02-24-2008, 11:32 PM
I better get outta this thread before I get banned cause of an idiot who doesnt know how to do business...

bumpin buick
02-24-2008, 11:33 PM
excuse you?

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 11:34 PM
hmm... you talkin to me

bumpin buick
02-24-2008, 11:53 PM
yes sir

morgans432
02-24-2008, 11:55 PM
shiat has just hit the fan folks should of been a little smarter with your words

volstitan908
02-24-2008, 11:55 PM
that was to rev if you talking about the ****er thing

revrider1
02-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Ok, im back...

brtnboarder3241
02-25-2008, 01:30 AM
sorry i will have pics tomorrow.. I been very busy today (i have a life unlike you Devin)

my basic questions are, did u tell your lawyer you stated it working 100%(false advertisement) ? Have you told your lawyer that you told me you were going to kick my *** (assault)?

And finally im sure your parents would like to know what you have done here on ca.com. Have you shown them this thread? If not I would advise you to do so.

Its funny, because every time you make **** up and say **** it turns out to be a dead end and either Myself or others on here counter what you have to say. I really don't get you, You just keep making **** up and such and when people say **** you say o well hes not getting his money, he has to come here, im gonna blah blah blah worthless pointless **** thats not helping this solve anything. Im tired of this and im sure you are, I will have pics up in the morning or afternoon tomorrow and i hope we can solve this **** from there..

your a childish immature punk, now i know how your parents feel and im very sorry for them.

Im going to bed, you give me a headache. Goodnight.

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:28 AM
i have a life ... i have school job .... JOB unlike you ... yeah ... everything was stated to the lawyer ... he says everything online is a risk you take ... buying or selling ... we are under 18 assault would be a lost argument ... unless major physical harm was done such as doctor bills ... you stated you were coming to my house ... thats trespassing ... you can get shot here in TN for trespassing ... everyone in TN or at least my county holds the write to defend themselves against those who trespass onto private property.... mom knows and really doesnt care she says its my problem ... not hers ... showing them this thread does you no good ... exactly ... you cant state **** on your own ... you have to have a lil army .... i seen were you got shut down by a few members on FloridaSPL website ... seems funny to me ... they shut you up in about 10 post ... oh so now your a parent ... ***** for you ... age 17 and a parent ... hope your life holds up well ... and dont let the door fly and hit you in the *** ok man .... i would love for you to come down here and call me a worthless punk ... cause i would have bigger bills to pay than a simple fukin doctors office bill ...

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:29 AM
my thread also stated 9 of 10 functional

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:34 AM
its amazing how many ppl get butt hurt over someone else problem

BreakDaLaw
02-25-2008, 02:45 AM
Lawyers have nothing to do with small claims court...why would one help you for free?

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:47 AM
good friend ... oh im sorry you must not have any

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:48 AM
:(

BreakDaLaw
02-25-2008, 02:50 AM
To sue in Small Claims, a person must be 18 years of age or older. If the person suing is under the age of 18, the complaint must be filed by the parent or guardian. Following is a general list of claims which can be filed in Small Claims:

Breach of a written or oral contract.
Return of money used as a down payment.
Property damage caused by a motor vehicle accident.
Damage to or loss of property.
Consumer complaints for defective merchandise or faulty workmanship.
Payment for work performed.
Claims based on bad checks.
Claims for back rent.
Return of a tenant's security deposit.*
Please remember that if you believe you are entitled to damages greater than the money limits, but still wish to sue in Small Claims, you give up your right to recover damages over the money limits. The additional money cannot be claimed later in a separate lawsuit.

*Not to exceed $5,000.

The cost for filing a complaint in Small Claims is:

$15 for one defendant.
$ 2 for each additional defendant

If you need anymore help brnt let me know I have everything you need to get this court case going!

savagebee
02-25-2008, 02:50 AM

You need some thicker skin.

also, if you are going to college, you need to work on your spelling and grammar.

write....
right.....

there is a difference there,... can you see it?

if you are having such problems with the people here, begin communicating with him exclusively through pm's, even if the other party involved posts them here, you can always ignore it

Random1010
02-25-2008, 02:51 AM
i have a life ... i have school job .... JOB unlike you ... yeah ... everything was stated to the lawyer ... he says everything online is a risk you take ... buying or selling ... we are under 18 assault would be a lost argument ... unless major physical harm was done such as doctor bills ... you stated you were coming to my house ... thats trespassing ... you can get shot here in TN for trespassing ... everyone in TN or at least my county holds the write to defend themselves against those who trespass onto private property.... mom knows and really doesnt care she says its my problem ... not hers ... showing them this thread does you no good ... exactly ... you cant state **** on your own ... you have to have a lil army .... i seen were you got shut down by a few members on FloridaSPL website ... seems funny to me ... they shut you up in about 10 post ... oh so now your a parent ... ***** for you ... age 17 and a parent ... hope your life holds up well ... and dont let the door fly and hit you in the *** ok man .... i would love for you to come down here and call me a worthless punk ... cause i would have bigger bills to pay than a simple fukin doctors office bill ...

whoa whoa..shocking turn of events..this is turning into a bad soap opera..

this is turning into volstitan vs. ca.com

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:52 AM
and where is car audio stated in the above

BreakDaLaw
02-25-2008, 02:52 AM

So Is your "good friend" the same one that said the amp just needed soildering:rolleyes: hey I may not have any friends as you claim but I also dont have to scam people for money.

/you

great day

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:53 AM
the problem is SAVAGEBEE he is too **** to fight it on his own ... he wont answer pms

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:55 AM
how is it a scam if it worked when i had it ... ?????? maybe he scamming me .... until i see pics i will continue to think so

BreakDaLaw
and where is car audio stated in the above

****, I had pitty for your lack of grammer but maybe you are blind.

Consumer complaints for defective merchandise or faulty workmanship.

savagebee
the problem is SAVAGEBEE he is too **** to fight it on his own ... he wont answer pms

hmm
that seems strange
just tell him you will only respond to pm's
it seems like you get pissed at the people taking his side and then renege on deals you make with him
maybe by speaking in private you can resolve things quicker

BreakDaLaw
how can you take pictures of something playing, that would be a video *******

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:58 AM
he wont ... he cant fight on his own ... he needs an army of **** ... i only need myself

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 02:59 AM
im talking about him with pics of the internals .... ******* .....

Random1010
02-25-2008, 02:59 AM
did u say brtonboarder has a kid?

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 03:00 AM
he says he knows how my parents feel ... sounds like it .... or thats how he put it

Random1010
02-25-2008, 03:01 AM
he says he knows how my parents feel ... sounds like it .... or thats how he put it

ahh..i dont think thats what he meant..at least i hope not. ima rip on him so bad if its true :D. but anyways, regardless of people ganging up on u, you realize your going to have to give the money back right?

Andrew12
02-25-2008, 03:02 AM
he wont ... he cant fight on his own ... he needs an army of **** ... i only need myself

Shutup h0mo.

icpurplepplalot
02-25-2008, 03:02 AM
:fyi: you are acting very childish and immature about this transaction

Scoobydoo
02-25-2008, 03:04 AM
buying the amp and then flipping it for a profit failed miserably and i can only laugh at you

good luck selling anything here ever again

savagebee
02-25-2008, 03:05 AM
buying the amp and then flipping it for a profit failed miserably and i can only laugh at you

good luck selling anything here ever again

I think hes getting permabanned after this is through

BreakDaLaw
02-25-2008, 03:06 AM
Just for your info, if he takes you to small claims court and wins (which he has more then enough evidence) he will also get money for the flight. If he wants to go threw with this youll have well over $600 or more that you owe him. Dont think you'll have to pay it? Watch what happens when the state of TN is on your *** like a dog in heat.

volstitan908
02-25-2008, 03:06 AM
i want to be banned so i really could care less

Andrew12
02-25-2008, 03:07 AM
i want to be banned so i really could care less

I really hope brtn throws the amp at your face for acting like such a pheg.

atoz350
02-25-2008, 05:40 AM
Dude, just give him his money. Evidently you are some type of automotive enthusiast, as you are a member of many forums. Do you really want to be banned from every one of them? What would you do then?

BTW I thought you said that you took the amp out of your truck...later in the thread, you said it was professionally removed by a shop. Which one is it?

DarkFox
02-25-2008, 10:33 AM

I'm still reading the 4 new pages, but FYI, your parrents are accountable, so have fun when they get serverd and find out THEY have to drive across state lines and pay for YOUR scam and court fees and so forth.

DarkFox
02-25-2008, 10:41 AM
my thread also stated 9 of 10 functional

WHAT DO YOU NOY GET

9 of 10 on most scales is like minor cosmetics AND you said 100% working.

Anyone will tell you a DOA amp is 0 of 10 and 0% working.

False advertisments is not included in defense of a "no refunds," cause that only applies if it is the product advertised, by you not giving him a 100% working amp, "no refunds" does not apply, becuase that is not the product you gave him.

NO REFUNDS does protect the seller. But not in the way you are claiming. No refunds is to protect the seller from having to deal with a customer just having second thoughts and wanting to return for no reason.

DarkFox
02-25-2008, 10:42 AM

Are you serious? No lawyer is that dumb. You think we all here believe that a lawyer actually told you that you can scam people on line with no recourse?

we are under 18 assault would be a lost argument ... unless major physical harm was done such as doctor bills

Have you never heard of Juvenile Detention? (jail for people under 18) YOU are the only one that has actually threatened bodily harm, all brtboarder said was he wanted to come down there to collect a debt. There already evidence to support harassment and communicating a threat. As for assault, if you push him and there is a witness, thats assault, regardless of how much damage you do.

you can get shot here in TN for trespassing ...
he has stated he just wants his money back. Even in TN you have to show that someone on your property intended to take your life to justify you taking theres. He just wants his money back and you know this. You talking about shooting him already makes it a pre-meditated act and Murder 1

mom knows and really doesnt care she says its my problem ... not hers ... showing them this thread does you no good
Apperntaly your mom is as ill informed as you. When he takes it to court, seance your not 18, it will be your mom who is requried to show and pay for your bad judgment. SHE will be ordered to pay for you, and required to give it in 10 days. Then it will be up to her to discipline you / her problem getting money from you.

brtnboarder3241
02-25-2008, 11:31 AM
lol...i laugh at this kid.. i will definetly post up a response when i get home from school.. but for now this is all i can do

:fyi: i dont have a kid..lol im just stating that your a little immature ***** and should learn to grow up and act the age you should 17, not 8..you should be almost an adult (18) but your obviously far off..

also thanks to everyone for explaing to this kid how much of a ******* he is.

ill be on later, thanks everyone.

Edit:breakDalaw ill get back to you soon about the small claims court and lawyer thing. Looks like that is what I will have to end up doing.

Flipx99
02-25-2008, 11:47 AM
he has stated he just wants his money back. Even in TN you have to show that someone on your property intended to take your life to justify you taking theres. He just wants his money back and you know this. You talking about shooting him already makes it a pre-meditated act and Murder 1

btrn, do not worry, the laws in TN are not as liberal as vols believes.

We do not have a "man's home is his castle" or whatever law like enacted in FL and TX.

BobbyDD
02-25-2008, 12:11 PM
btrn, do not worry, the laws in TN are not as liberal as vols believes.

We do not have a "man's home is his castle" or whatever law like enacted in FL and TX.

truth

Ryan from Ohio
02-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Ok Vos, your parents are liable. So it truly is your mom and dads problem also.

Internet hardazses usually get beat down quickly in real life, so please save it for someone gullible enough to be scared of you. Judging by your actions and grammar your a grade A Douche. You probably get picked on in school also... Your lack of intelligence shines clear and evident in this thread.

Trying to provide a clear and detailed enough photo of something so small is about impossible. Unless its like completely shattered and chunks are broken off.

BR Man. If this fool doesnt pay on Thursday file the paperwork Friday. If he pays before the court date you can drop but I would keep the pressure on this bltch. You have been more than patient.

Also get his parents number and call them direct. If you need help let me know. I got skillz and know people that can get random info as needed...

VOS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDK6ctRjqw

I suggest you watch but more importantly listen. This is very similar.

Random1010
02-25-2008, 07:54 PM
hahaha that youtube was funny ****

brtnboarder3241
02-25-2008, 11:20 PM
getting pics right noww..