PDA

View Full Version : FS:'02 SALVAGED Trans Am WS6 $8.5k OBO

VtecDis
02-17-2008, 02:53 PM
as the title says. $8.5k OBO
located in Souther Cali, 94k on the clock.
manual 6 speed tranny, 5.7 ltr engine.
has a minor fender bender that i was quoted $300 at a local body shop to fix AND repaint. u can kinda see the mis-alignment of the front bumper to the hood. just look at all the lines. i recently found a hook up that will do it for even cheaper. ill have pics of the fender bender if requested.

mods on the car: Lid, ported TB w/ epoxy mod, TB bypass, FRA, custom short shifter, gutted cats, slotted/drilled rotors, and a Flow Master Exhaust System

my car is VERY fast... people.. it hauls like a starving fat kid running toward a 6 foot cake.

ill be keeping the sound system.

reply to thread or PM me for additional 411.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/ReXLuvSeX/WS6/DSC03547.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/ReXLuvSeX/WS6/DSC03545.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/ReXLuvSeX/WS6/1383339459.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/ReXLuvSeX/WS6/calin_car_009.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/ReXLuvSeX/WS6/calin_car_001.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/ReXLuvSeX/WS6/DSC03556.jpg

twisztdauthorit
02-17-2008, 02:57 PM
nos soda?

davidfre21
02-17-2008, 02:59 PM
so is it salvaged or rebuilt title?

take 4 if its a salvage?

VtecDis
02-17-2008, 02:59 PM
nos soda?
hell yeah. extra 20 HP :D

so is it salvaged or rebuilt title?

take 4 if its a salvage?

i bought it salvage, but i never got it rebuilt.

ive gotten offers for 5.2 at LS1tech.com, and thats wayy to low as it is. sorry.

davidfre21
02-17-2008, 03:03 PM
gonna be hard to sell for that much as a salvage, u might wanna look into what it take to get the rebuilt title and possibly bring u closer to the 8.5k number

freakish07
02-17-2008, 03:13 PM
trades?
'04 r1 (have over 15k in bike)
or fullsize gmc ext cab truck on 26s

casper97ta
02-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Why was it salvaged? If there was frame damage you'll never get 8k for a salvaged car

Parker G
02-17-2008, 03:52 PM
they don't salvage a title over a fender bender, what else is wrong with it.

VtecDis
02-17-2008, 05:29 PM
davidfre21- thanks for the tips.
freakish07- if your truck is manual, i might consider that. bikes are bad *** but out of the question sorry.

it was a font end collision that salvaged the car @ 16k miles. the 2nd owner (which i bought it from) straightened out the frame. the front and rear wheel alignment AND frame was within .02 mm tolerance from when company specs which with GM/Pontiac standards is acceptable like it came right out from the factory assembly line....

the fender bender happened a few months before i bought the car.
since ive owned it, i myself have replaced/fixed the following

water pump (just today actually)
power steering pump and reservoir
driver side window motor
horns
added freon

a little things here and there.. but those were the major ones that needed to be fixed.
the 2nd owner wasnt a car guy like me. ive babied it since ive owned it. nothing but full synthetics what not for this car. but its time to move on now to bigger and better things =)

VtecDis
02-20-2008, 12:27 PM
bump for today

Johnny Drama
02-20-2008, 02:59 PM
freakish07- if your truck is manual, i might consider that. bikes are bad *** but out of the question sorry.

it was a font end collision that salvaged the car @ 16k miles. the 2nd owner (which i bought it from) straightened out the frame. the front and rear wheel alignment AND frame was within .02 mm tolerance from when company specs which with GM/Pontiac standards is acceptable like it came right out from the factory assembly line....

driver side window motor
horns
added freon

a little things here and there.. but those were the major ones that needed to be fixed.
the 2nd owner wasnt a car guy like me. ive babied it since ive owned it. nothing but full synthetics what not for this car. but its time to move on now to bigger and better things =)

This car is a unibody, there is no frame on that car...Just an FYI

VtecDis
02-20-2008, 04:09 PM
lol yeah im aware thanks.

OoMesKoO
02-20-2008, 04:14 PM

driver side window motor
horns
added freon

This car is a unibody, there is no frame on that car...Just an FYI

lol yeah im aware thanks.

Ummmm.... WTF? :wow:

Safe_Cracker
02-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Hmmm, I had almost $12,000 worth of damage to my 2001 GTP four years ago and I still have the original unaltered title, go figure... BTW they said at that time the car was worth $16,000 with only 38K miles on it so they wouldn't total it, gotta love State Farm scumbags! Polo..:rolleyes:

VtecDis
02-22-2008, 03:26 AM
Ummmm.... WTF? :wow:

lol. man, i only worded it that way for the people that really know about cars. just so they get the basic idea. having a bad *** ride like this, i think i would know a little something about cars.

Hmmm, I had almost $12,000 worth of damage to my 2001 GTP four years ago and I still have the original unaltered title, go figure... BTW they said at that time the car was worth $16,000 with only 38K miles on it so they wouldn't total it, gotta love State Farm scumbags! Polo..:rolleyes:

wow, u lucked out! i actually bought mine salvaged. but now i want something different :)

photocrazy8
02-22-2008, 03:33 AM
payments? :)

VtecDis
02-22-2008, 03:39 AM
ild rather not, but if i did.... ild need at least $6.5k or so up front. and ild like to be paid off within a few or couple of months...

quakeroatmeal
02-22-2008, 04:29 AM
That's a cool looking tC. Bump for a mean car. Not much of a domestic but I heard those thing are real fast.

dbman150
02-22-2008, 08:31 AM
if u would could u put it on a lift and take pic of the under body good pic of everything hate to drive out there and tow it home and find out it drives down the road side ways also get me pic of all the tires you can till a alot about a car that way

makdaddy
02-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Im sending a CAT your way

Whats my finders fee?

VtecDis
02-24-2008, 03:36 PM
That's a cool looking tC. Bump for a mean car. Not much of a domestic but I heard those thing are real fast.

yeah its my Girl's TC.. its a special edition and the rims/body kit is completly stock..
as for my car.. hell yeah its fkn fast! 325 HP stock... and thats under rated :D

if u would could u put it on a lift and take pic of the under body good pic of everything hate to drive out there and tow it home and find out it drives down the road side ways also get me pic of all the tires you can till a alot about a car that way

no problem man.. ill get to it today.. it will probably be a little dirty, since its been raining here non stop. ill send u a PM just in case...

Im sending a CAT your way

Whats my finders fee?

what are u talking about?

makdaddy
02-28-2008, 10:21 AM
yeah its my Girl's TC.. its a special edition and the rims/body kit is completly stock..
as for my car.. hell yeah its fkn fast! 325 HP stock... and thats under rated :D

no problem man.. ill get to it today.. it will probably be a little dirty, since its been raining here non stop. ill send u a PM just in case...

what are u talking about?

I have a guy calling you about the car, Hope you sell it :)

VtecDis
02-28-2008, 10:30 AM
I have a guy calling you about the car, Hope you sell it :)

oh ok.. thanks man.. but the finders fee you'll have to charge your buddy, not me! =) btw, no one's hit me up?

VtecDis
03-02-2008, 07:50 PM
sale pending on LS1tech.com :D

taylorf1058
03-26-2008, 09:34 PM
Hello, If you haven't sold your 2002 WS6 Trans Am yet get back to me at taylorf1058@yahoo.com I'm an interested buyer and will talk over the details with you. Tony

VtecDis
03-29-2008, 12:35 PM
nothing has happened yet. still for sale

Mr Wiggl3s
03-29-2008, 03:14 PM

:confused::confused:Just making sure i got this right:confused::confused:

Keith H
03-30-2008, 04:10 AM
:confused::confused:Just making sure i got this right:confused::confused:

^^^^Ahhh...Good eye.

kotec123
03-31-2008, 07:23 AM
lol wait wait.......

dbman150
03-31-2008, 09:16 AM
i had cash in hand for it but he never got back to me i wants pic of the under body and the tires

MEMPHISFLEX
03-31-2008, 09:20 AM
Nice car i miss my firehawk now :(

VtecDis
04-12-2008, 02:09 PM
thnx :) buy mine for a replacement ! lol.

VtecDis
04-13-2008, 08:12 PM
bump for today