PDA

View Full Version : AVI Audio Components?

HappyG
02-16-2008, 07:36 PM
I've done a few different searches on the forum and haven't been able to find a solid amount of information in regards to these speakers...

My local stereo shop is an authorized distributor, and after listening to them they sound great, but haven't been able to test out any others. How's the build quality and reputation of this company? Anyone with any personal ownership experience?

The components I'm looking at are the Direct EL's which go for about $350.

http://avisound.com

Any comments on this brand of speaker? TIA fellas.

DARKHART
02-17-2008, 01:09 AM
Very good product...somewhat esotric (highend), they've been around I know since the late 80's early 90's. I honestly think longer than that.....bottom line though is if they sound good to YOU and are in the price range you are will to spend then go for it......:D:D:D

HappyG
02-18-2008, 01:28 AM
Thanks.

I know that they're a little more expensive then other brands out there, but I'm of the mindset that buying something of high quality will last longer and provide a better experience in the long run.

They do sound great and I'll probably purchase them in a week or two, but was hoping for some more positive responses in regards to the performance of these speakers. I've noticed that not many people have heard of this company or any of it's products which makes it a bit more difficult to ask for opinions.

DARKHART
02-18-2008, 08:51 AM
Alot of people on this forum isn't old enough to even know anything about too much of nothing and it shows in the way that they act all over this forum.....:D:D:D

HappyG
02-18-2008, 03:53 PM
Alot of people on this forum isn't old enough to even know anything about too much of nothing and it shows in the way that they act all over this forum.....:D:D:D

I've noticed, but I like to give a fair chance to everyone...:crazy:

DJ HANGMAN
03-12-2008, 12:54 AM
Can't go wrong with the AVI. I just had a listen to the same speakers today HappyG and thought they were great for the price. Also check out the hertz.