PDA

View Full Version : In Need of a MECP Installer

SethPhillips
02-15-2008, 06:23 PM
im in need of a installer in the norther Utah are. im located in Ogden.
Must no what you are doing or have some experience....
PM me if intrested. you will make at least 250-350 a week... and that's slow week's......

must have tool's. work 5 days a week. tuesday's and sunday's off..

SethPhillips
02-25-2008, 06:47 PM
i need someone bad!!! i dont want to have to work on my only day off!!

anonymous_300
08-06-2008, 07:40 PM
im in need of a installer in the norther Utah are. im located in Ogden.
Must no what you are doing or have some experience....
PM me if intrested. you will make at least 250-350 a week... and that's slow week's......

must have tool's. work 5 days a week. tuesday's and sunday's off..

hey seth my name is bertario or bert for short i just got back couple months ago from mobile dynamics out in arizona i got my mecp i been looking for job ever since i been doing install for friends and family for 2-3 yrs just simple ones decks,subs,amps etc you still hiring ?

albertjames
08-25-2008, 10:12 AM
I am a MECP Master Certified installer that will provide customers with an unmatched level of service. Nothing is beyond my abilities. I have worked on just about any and all makes, models, and types of vehicles (car and trucks, international, Mack and Volvo rigs, as well as airplanes and boats). I have 8 years experience and have been to custom install school at IIT audio in Orlando, FL. I have also passed Rockford Forgets' RTTI Top Gun training course as well. I take my profession seriously and I will take care of you and your vehicle the same way.
---------------------
albertjames
Utah Drug Addiction (http://www.drugaddiction.net/utah)

quest51210
08-25-2008, 10:16 AM
250-350 on a slow week? is rent cheap out there or what? going rate on straight commission on slow times is around 450-600 around here...well if you know what the hell you are doing.

quest51210
08-25-2008, 10:17 AM
ever had any drug convictions?

wtf! this thread is old as ****. pm the guy!!!!!!

I am a MECP Master Certified installer that will provide customers with an unmatched level of service. Nothing is beyond my abilities. I have worked on just about any and all makes, models, and types of vehicles (car and trucks, international, Mack and Volvo rigs, as well as airplanes and boats). I have 8 years experience and have been to custom install school at IIT audio in Orlando, FL. I have also passed Rockford Forgets' RTTI Top Gun training course as well. I take my profession seriously and I will take care of you and your vehicle the same way.
---------------------
albertjames
Utah Drug Addiction (http://www.drugaddiction.net/utah)