PDA

View Full Version : morel dotech ovation or hybrid ovation?

dive6929
02-14-2008, 09:40 AM
hi guys

was in the market for good component speaker. i was either thinking of morel dotech ovation or hybrid ovation. this will be powered by a jl audio a4300 amplifier. can anyone shed any light on these two types of separates? what are the pros and cons of each or what do you suggest would be perfect if i am after great sound quality? or if you have any other brands to suggests that would be great.

TheMorelMan
02-25-2008, 01:06 PM
hi guys

was in the market for good component speaker. i was either thinking of morel dotech ovation or hybrid ovation. this will be powered by a jl audio a4300 amplifier. can anyone shed any light on these two types of separates? what are the pros and cons of each or what do you suggest would be perfect if i am after great sound quality? or if you have any other brands to suggests that would be great.

thanks

dive6929,

Great to hear your looking for a good component system, you have come to the right place. Morel has been building top quality component speakers for over 30 years.

The JL a4300 has a rated output of 45x4, are you going to use it for the front stage only? Or are you going to use it to power your front and rear speakers?
Also what kind of car are you going to put this system in?

Lastly, we offer great one on one technical support that can answer all of your car audio questions. You can call our technical support department at (877) 667-3511 ext 704. Bob Morrow would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Thanks,

James
Morel America

ngsm13
02-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Wow, we got Morel on our forums now!

Pleased to have you here.

nG

soloXgt
02-25-2008, 01:13 PM
nice

mokedaddy
02-25-2008, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the boards TheMoralMan. I currently run the hu621 and mdt 12s and am very happy with the sound. My next upgrade will probably be Morel as well.

Also noticed that you are also from Ft. Worth, would love to see you at some of the local events here. :)

ItalynStylion
02-27-2008, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the boards TheMoralMan. I currently run the hu621 and mdt 12s and am very happy with the sound. My next upgrade will probably be Morel as well.

Also noticed that you are also from Ft. Worth, would love to see you at some of the local events here. :)

I would too....You should come out to the DFW bass event this Sunday