PDA

View Full Version : Good Place to get meter'd in North al

DangerRanger00
02-12-2008, 08:01 PM
As the title states is there anyone or any shop that has a TL or a AC, that would be willing to meter my truck? im in northen Al, Hartselle to be exact. i am willing to drive a lil bit if neccesary

TY,
DR

SQrules
03-20-2008, 01:09 AM
I have a TL and a friend of mine has the AC. I am the event director for MECA in AL and we will be having a show at Wild Bill' Electronics in Boaz on 4-13 if interested. Here is a link to the flyer----http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/4-13-08AL.pdf

David

jnralp00
03-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Hey David... This is Doug from the shows in Dawsonville last season. Ya'll planning on coming to GA at all this year?

SQrules
03-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey Doug! How's it going man. Have you been able to get that car of yours any louder? Right now we don't have any on the books for GA yet. Not sure if Hybrid Audio is going to sponsor any more events. The turnouts were very low in that area, and it makes it hard cover costs coming all that way. I think it would be a lot better if a car audio shop(s) would get together and sponsor a show. That way there would be a good base of customers that would turnout to support the event, and would then turn around a be more buisness for the shops. Once people get a taste of the fun and competition they will come back for more. So, if you can try and stir up some interest in your area and we will try and make it happen.
Thanks,
David

jnralp00
03-20-2008, 08:41 PM
yeah car is def louder (over twice the power). Yeah there are very few shows around here period. Clash of Titans is the only org. that puts them on.

PaulD
04-15-2008, 11:40 AM
should have known David would be ALL over this one :D