PDA

View Full Version : TheLow Feedback Thread

JL Audio
02-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Please if we have done business before and you think I deserve feedback, post it here. I have lost my list of everyone i've dealt with before but I know it was close to a little over 200 between all the forums.

Ebay username: Listenfortheboom <-- for people whom want to check it when they view this thread for my feedback.

Thank you to everyone whom posts.

stuckinok
02-12-2008, 04:43 PM
bought 2 Atomic 10in AP/SPLs off him and they were shipped fast and in perfect working condition...

Good guy here

mjf
02-12-2008, 08:02 PM
great guy to deal with here.

mokedaddy
02-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Bought a 40.1 off him. Good guy here no worries. Now only if I could get it hooked up :crap:

grimreper912003
02-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Bought a 18" BTL Basket and motor from him. Shipped fast and let me know every time he made a move. (Finaly getting my recone from scott :present:)

tez4life
02-13-2008, 12:15 AM
Bought a set of Rockford Coaxials from him a while ago, perfect person to deal with and would gladly do business with my man again.

ravens9322
02-13-2008, 05:22 AM
haven't dealt with low yet but I can tell he's a great guy. I would ship my ish before payment because I know he's good for it. I would trust this guys word... can't wait for that ma dmx and I hope you like the 9500 dude

Jdm94Coupe
05-07-2008, 09:11 PM
great guy to deal with kept in contact with me the whole time and let me know what was going on. He shipped it when he said he would. packing was great. A++++++++++++++++++++ if that means anything.

JL Audio
05-07-2008, 09:14 PM
lol thanks for the feedback man :) another A+ is always good in my book. If you ever need anything let me know.

jaredspl
05-26-2008, 12:51 AM
good guy doing business with. A++++ enjoy the amp.

thedukey42
06-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Good buyer, good communication. Didn't mess around at all, no "in 2 weeks" bull, would do business w/ again in the future.

best of luck w/ this build man, the big one!

Team H&K
06-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Getting ready to do a huge trade with "The Low" so I will keep it posted to how smooth it all goes! :D

Team H&K
07-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Getting ready to do a huge trade with "The Low" so I will keep it posted to how smooth it all goes! :D

Well doesnt look so good with this guy, got money invested for the trade and he doesnt look like he is gonna kep his word, and also set up a trade with me a while back and changed his mind. Hope he can get things straightened out, until now I am not happen with my relations for trading with this guy. :verymad:

JL Audio
07-14-2008, 09:16 AM
Well doesnt look so good with this guy, got money invested for the trade and he doesnt look like he is gonna kep his word, and also set up a trade with me a while back and changed his mind. Hope he can get things straightened out, until now I am not happen with my relations for trading with this guy. :verymad:

understandable. Sorry for the trouble. :rolleyes: It does happen and i'm sorry things didn't work out. Life goes on.

Team H&K
07-14-2008, 07:05 PM
understandable. Sorry for the trouble. :rolleyes: It does happen and i'm sorry things didn't work out. Life goes on.

But I have two agreements gone bad with you alone. First time was not that big of a deal since I didnt have anything invested. But this time I spent money on stuff to get subs ready for just you and built the way you wanted them, then poor communication and then I find out on a post of yours your not dealing with me once agian. I say poor person to deal with here people! Please beware!! This guy has screwed me in my opinion. ***** it came to this, but all he would of had to do is pm me and tell me he didnt want to trade about 2 weeks before I ordered parts for him. :thumbsdo: