PDA

View Full Version : Baldeagle57 A+++

Max_Power
02-04-2008, 11:50 PM
great guy to do buisness with.... great seller!!!

I paid, he sent the same day!!! Buy with confidence guys!!

:D

aesoj
02-05-2008, 12:58 AM
great guy to do buisness with.... great seller!!!...Buy with confidence guys!!

:D

I disagree. He scammed me and another member out of a few hundred bucks using the name 'HITMAN911'. I don't care what he says. It is definitely the same guy (or his buddy) and once he gets a few (cheap) deals under his belt, I'm certain that he'll return to scamming once again -on a larger scale.

-Jose

...and he does post pics. of his sht w/ username and everything but don't let that fool you. That's how he got me.... :mad:

BALDEAGLE57
02-05-2008, 01:17 AM
I disagree. He scammed me and another member out of a few hundred bucks using the name 'HITMAN911'. I don't care what he says. It is definitely the same guy (or his buddy) and once he gets a few (cheap) deals under his belt, I'm certain that he'll return to scamming once again -on a larger scale.

-Jose

...and he does post pics. of his sht w/ username and everything but don't let that fool you. That's how he got me.... :mad:

seriuosly you motherf#ckers better check your sources before saying some **** like this. second, when you go pointing fingers at "whoever" you dont say "It is definitely the same guy (or his buddy)". thats a pretty open statement to be fireing out there.

aesoj
02-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Why do both you and 'REDOGGG911' have the same ip address then?....and you ALL just happen to have registered around the same time and happen to be from the same place, huh? What are the odds of that....

BALDEAGLE57
02-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Why do both you and 'REDOGGG911' have the same ip address then?....and you ALL just happen to have registered around the same time and happen to be from the same place, huh? What are the odds of that....
the IP'S are diff, thats my point. this is what I mean..:mad: your going off location and join time, wow thats solid.:wow:

aesoj
02-05-2008, 07:12 PM
This guy IS the same scammer, fellas. Here's a link to the thread I started about him.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289954