PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer AVIC-D3

j54custom
02-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Thinking bout getting the AVIC-D3 for my 07 RAM . Any one have any feed back on this H/U ? And is it easy to convert it to play DVD while driving ?

djeazie
02-04-2008, 11:07 AM
WWW.AVIC411.COM

Qbenjamin
02-04-2008, 11:14 AM
I have a full bypass walkthrough on this site, just use the search feature. Pioneer nav consoles look good screen wise, but have been noted to be terribly innacurate as far as navigation goes.

djeazie
02-04-2008, 11:58 AM
I have a full bypass walkthrough on this site, just use the search feature. Pioneer nav consoles look good screen wise, but have been noted to be terribly innacurate as far as navigation goes.

Do you still have yours?

Louisiana_CRX
02-04-2008, 12:03 PM
They seem to like to give you the scenic route....and then not get you where your going :D

djeazie
02-04-2008, 12:13 PM
They seem to like to give you the scenic route....and then not get you where your going :D

That is so true! I really liked it for the POIs though.

John3000
02-05-2008, 09:50 AM
I have had mine for about a month now and I love it. My navigation is dead on and as far as the scenic route I dont know what to say, it has several route options such as fastest route, no interstate route, no toll roads and some other features.

I went from an 880 to the D3 and I have to say it has a pretty decent EQ and using the sound stage just brings it to life. I say go for it but some people dont like it because it doesnt have a motorized face, I dont see what the big deal is. Also some people dont like it because you there isnt a second slot for disc and you have to switch the Nav disc out if you want to watch a movie. I have an Ipod so I put some movies on that and dont really have to worry about that problem.

vilinz1
02-05-2008, 12:40 PM
I love my D3. Just make sure you try and make back-up copies of your nav discs because if you are like me and end up losing one you are going to have to pay alot to replace it unless you can find someone that can make a copy for you like i am trying to do