PDA

View Full Version : Bunch Of Misc Stuff !! Mostly Barely Used ! Super CHEAP!!

GTSLVR4
02-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Up for sale is a bunch of stuff i've bought and havent used, or used for a short period of time and have no use for anymore, therefor they are up for sale for DIRT CHEAP!! There is alot of car related stuff and some miscellaneous things. Please take the time to look threw my list of stuff, the super low prices on these items will make it worth the time !! If you have any questions about the following items please feel free to message me or reply here.

Prices are before shipping. You can price them up for posted price in Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 or I can ship them to you for posted price + shipping price. (PM or reply here with what you want and your zipcode so I can get a quote) Thanks!

Stuff for sale:

-1994-2001 Acura Integra Tan Cloth Seats
-Great condition, will also fit 1992-1995 2 door civic's.
-Price : $20

-CB Radio 30'' Antenna + Trunk Antenna Holder with 12ft. plug in cord. High quality, not cheap ebay stuff.
-In good condition, great for any cb radio, gets great reception and has a very very far radius! very good antenna!
-Price : $15

-Xbox original games - XMEN Next Dimensions + Forza Motorsports
-Mint condition, run and work great! no scratches or marks on disc. Comes with box with cover and manual for each game.
-Price : $4 each or both for $6

-Acura Integra Hood
-Painted a dark metallic grey, has a large scratch on it and dent on top driver side corner, perfect for a cheap replacement of a banged up hood, or can be fixed with some bondo and be a cheap replacement for anyone who knows how to do bondo work.
-Price : $20

-Buy 1 Get 1 Free Ski Coupons
-Work at almost every mountain. A huge savings! $20-50 or more savings!! Good till end of ski season of 2008 (expires at the end of april).
-Price : $10 each

-BRAND NEW subwoofer box
-Houses 3 - 10'' Subwoofers, sealed box, MINT condition, Ready to go box! High Quality!
-Price : $40

-20. Gallon Sealed Tank + Light for tank
-Perfect for Fish, reptiles, small animals, etc.
-Price : $20 without light, $25 with light

-3 - 17'' Black Lights
-2 are slightly used, 1 is about 1 year old, all 3 work great! SUPER CHEAP Price!!
-Price : $8 each, or all 3 for $18

-Sylvania 16'' Computer Monitor
-Slightly used, as good as new, works great, looks great!
-Price : $15

-Golf Bag + 5 Misc. Golf Clubs + Rolling Bag Carrier
-Used, in good condition, works as good as new. SUPER CHEAP!!!
-Pice : $15

If you have any questions or want pictures of the items, feel free to contact me at:

Cell : 845-264-2583
Email : [email protected]

Thanks!

GTSLVR4
02-03-2008, 06:46 AM
I'm sorry moderator's I didnt notice the rules before I posted this thread. I dont want to cause any problems, im very sorry can you please delete this thread?? Thanks!!

GTSLVR4
02-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Still for sale..

aaustinikiki
02-03-2008, 08:29 PM
is the computer monitor flat screen?

jbjordan
02-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Ill take the cb radio if you throw it up on ebay for me.

PM me or [email protected]

GTSLVR4
02-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Ill take the cb radio if you throw it up on ebay for me.

PM me or [email protected]

Its for a CB Radio Antenna + Trunk Holder... not for a CB Radio.

GTSLVR4
02-04-2008, 09:25 PM
is the computer monitor flat screen?

THe computer monitor is a flat screen. Not LCD (thin kind), but yes its a flat screen.

GTSLVR4
02-05-2008, 04:09 AM
All still for sale..

GTSLVR4
02-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Need these gone...

GTSLVR4
02-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Need these gone.