PDA

View Full Version : Im an Impatient shady *** munch

teamsubgopoof
02-02-2008, 06:02 PM
He paid in a timely manner for a Death Penalty from me...

All of you know it took me awhile to get the woofers out...he put a paypal claim on the woofer for non reciept of package.

Well...now I have 225 dollars of my money tied up in paypal claims...and he has had the package for 2 days and won't drop the claim

ViolentAudio
02-02-2008, 06:06 PM
glad I didnt trade him....shady a$$ mofo....

duece212
02-02-2008, 06:12 PM
I understand the concern when a chunk of change is at stake, but of all people I would think you'd understand sometimes it takes people time to do what they said they would do. Things can come up.

Hopefully the claim gets cancelled soon and you get taken care of soon man. If you give the tracking# to paypal hopefully they will close the claim and take the hold off the money.

ngsm13
02-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Just try to communicate, have you received any communication back from him lately.

I've down over a half dozen transactions with him, buyer/seller and had absolutely no problems.

nG

tapout
02-02-2008, 06:20 PM

What a tard. You have no clue what you are talking about.

iamamp3pimp
02-02-2008, 06:26 PM
he might make you wait as long as you made him wait

justa thought

teamsubgopoof
02-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Just try to communicate, have you received any communication back from him lately.

I've down over a half dozen transactions with him, buyer/seller and had absolutely no problems.

nG

I'm not saying he's a bad guy...

Just keeping a log out in the open of whats happening.

I told him before if he wanted a refund and no woofer then it was fine.

But if he's holding the money to be an *** after he recieved product then he is being shady

bonesninja
02-02-2008, 06:35 PM
texans......

hope you 2 get it worked out mang

teamsubgopoof
02-02-2008, 07:20 PM
i hope we do too

if he gets it taken care of tonight i'll delete this thread

i just REALLY need that money

bimma85
02-02-2008, 07:55 PM

you're a foking moron. I have done business with teamsubsgopoof and davidfre. I got a better deal from teamsubsgopoof...however davidfre was MUCH easier to deal with and much more reliable.

If the sub was sent out when promised, none of this would have happened.

But if he's holding the money to be an *** after he recieved product then he is being shady

Not any different that what you did, imo

Hopefully you two can get it worked out.

teamsubgopoof
02-02-2008, 08:19 PM
you're a foking moron. I have done business with teamsubsgopoof and davidfre. I got a better deal from teamsubsgopoof...however davidfre was MUCH easier to deal with and much more reliable.

If the sub was sent out when promised, none of this would have happened.

Not any different that what you did, imo

Hopefully you two can get it worked out.

i offered a 100% refund at any time he wanted it

He can send the woofer back if he wants, or I want the money

Impressive1
02-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Justin, seriously, thanks for the laugh today!:cool:

Funny how the tides turn isn't it? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

teamsubgopoof
02-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Justin, seriously, thanks for the laugh today!:cool:

Funny how the tides turn isn't it? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chad, you can **** off and go get back under Dantes balls...thanks :)

and don't forget your walker either old man

Impressive1
02-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Chad, you can **** off and go get back under Dantes balls...thanks :)

and don't forget your walker either old man

Justin, maybe David sent the Paypal to another state?

Works 7 AM to whenever and doesn't have time?

Its a 30 minute drive each way to a computer?

His truck burnt down due to a bad wiring job?

His fourth grandmother passed away?

I mean, there are many reasons why he hasn't got around to it.:wow::wow:

Impressive1
02-02-2008, 09:22 PM

Just so ya know, he probably REALLY needed that sub also. :wow: It works both ways and you flat out lied to him about shipment.:rolleyes:

David has a hairless a** if he doesn't hold that claim for the exact amount of time you made him wait plus ten days for interest.:cool::cool:

jaredspl
02-02-2008, 09:23 PM
every time team*****aboutdumbshit comes on here its always problems.

teamsubgopoof
02-02-2008, 09:28 PM
its funny, i'm in the wrong for holding a woofer

and he does the same thing and its ok...lol

chad your a cop you'd think you'd know better then this i guess the alzheimers has kicked in already

Impressive1
02-02-2008, 09:32 PM
its funny, i'm in the wrong for holding a woofer

and he does the same thing and its ok...lol

Yes, it is COMPLETELY OK. Payback is a bytch isn't it?:crying::crying::crying:

If anyone here deserves a reality check it is you. Now, you will see how waiting feels from a fresh perspective.:crazy:

PS, since it is civil and not criminal related, Im unsure what the police has to do with this thread?:wow::wow:

teamsubgopoof
02-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Yes, it is COMPLETELY OK. Payback is a bytch isn't it?:crying::crying::crying:

If anyone here deserves a reality check it is you. Now, you will see how waiting feels from a fresh perspective.:crazy:

PS, since it is civil and not criminal related, Im unsure what the police has to do with this thread?:wow::wow:

it has to do with the fact your a 65 year old *******

must be something in North Carolina that makes everyone an ******* that no one likes

i would rather shoot you or alan dante either one in the face then have to look at either of you.

Hope I see you at a show someday, but that'll never happen because you only go on those weak meters of Freds

Impressive1
02-02-2008, 09:47 PM
i would rather shoot you or alan dante either one in the face then have to look at either of you.

You want to shoot someone for speaking thier mind?:wow: Alan Dante? :confused:

Good luck selling that co-called 9910. Im sure the guys reading this cannot wait to drop some money on that!:crazy:

teamsubgopoof
02-02-2008, 10:06 PM
how does me despising you have anything to do with the 9910?

That dementia is kicking in already?

Man you really are getting old

Impressive1
02-03-2008, 12:12 AM
must be something in North Carolina that makes everyone an ******* that no one likes

No need to get all upset :crying: at someone that speaks thier mind. :crap:

If you had shipped the sub out and not flat out lied to the guy, you would not be in your current situation.

I don't blame David one bit. That guy ROCKS!:cool:

davidfre21
02-03-2008, 01:13 AM
must be nice living in a house where they will leave packages on ur step, ya? Not so nice for us who live in ****** apts that have their packages delivered to the office. If my management was there half the time i may have got it by now, but i havent... hopefully monday?

oh yea, looks like hindering my credibility isnt gettin you anywhere..

davidfre21
02-03-2008, 01:19 AM

youre an idiot, and **** you...

snova031
02-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Lol, this thread is great.

The guy that everyone had problems with shipping out things WEEKS after he received payment, starts a thread because someone hasn't dropped a claim after 2 days.

Maybe David doesn't 'care about his rep here' like you have claimed when people were asking you for their product...funny.

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 01:32 AM
I made a thread to keep it in the open. Didn't post it to invite all the *********. :) I'm sure davids an awesome guy and after he verifies that everything is cool he'll take care of it

Didn't post anything bad in the first post. Get over it people

snova031
02-03-2008, 01:37 AM
I made a thread to keep it in the open. Didn't post it to invite all the *********. :) I'm sure davids an awesome guy and after he verifies that everything is cool he'll take care of it

Didn't post anything bad in the first post. Get over it people

I don't think you being on this forum is actually necessary anymore, you've more then worn out your welcome.

You come in here after everyone is barking for their product, and proceed to tell everyone that you don't care about your rep on here, and you didn't ship out an amp because it was sold for cheap, etc. etc.

Yet, someone has your money for 2 days...and you make a thread.

How about all of those people that you kept waiting for weeks?

Maybe David should hold your money for a couple weeks...bet you'd like that.

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 02:11 AM
I don't think you being on this forum is actually necessary anymore, you've more then worn out your welcome.

You come in here after everyone is barking for their product, and proceed to tell everyone that you don't care about your rep on here, and you didn't ship out an amp because it was sold for cheap, etc. etc.

Yet, someone has your money for 2 days...and you make a thread.

How about all of those people that you kept waiting for weeks?

Maybe David should hold your money for a couple weeks...bet you'd like that.

LOL dude 200 dollars isn't gonna break me

And I've been doing car audio probobly half as long as you've been alive. Probobly half of the guys that are mods or that compete on here I'm personal friends with

its gonna take alot more then a noob with an attitude to run me off a forum. Lmao thats the funniest **** I've heard in ALONG time

I'll tell ya what though I'll be at svr. Make the trip and tell me in person to stay off this forum :)

duece212
02-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Sometimes I wish the savage still had his powers :(

Randy Savage
02-03-2008, 02:20 AM

And I've been doing car audio probobly half as long as you've been alive. Probobly half of the guys that are mods or that compete on here I'm personal friends with

its gonna take alot more then a noob with an attitude to run me off a forum. Lmao thats the funniest **** I've heard in ALONG time

I'll tell ya what though I'll be at svr. Make the trip and tell me in person to stay off this forum :)

Ugh.

I don't care how long you've been doing car audio. That has nothing to do with your transactions that have taken place here. I don't care if you built the first god **** sub ever.

There's NO excuse to keep people waiting for weeks on a product, to the point where they have to file a claim just to get you to ship it out...and when you finally do get it to them...you run and start a thread 2 days after you've yet to receive your money back from said claim.

It doesn't matter what $200 means to you...$200 has different worth to some people...and some people don't like giving someone money, and waiting longer then they rightfully should to receive anything.

I don't need to run you off the forum, btw. I can REMOVE you from the forum.

And, I'm not driving to wherever to meet someone from the internet. Don't try to get tough with me, either. You can sit here and say how people won't say anything to your face, doesn't mean **** to me...but apparently it makes you feel that much bigger.

Randy Savage
02-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Sometimes I wish the savage still had his powers :(

You'd be surprised at what I can still get done...;)

BreakDaLaw
02-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Ugh.

I don't care how long you've been doing car audio. That has nothing to do with your transactions that have taken place here. I don't care if you built the first god **** sub ever.

There's NO excuse to keep people waiting for weeks on a product, to the point where they have to file a claim just to get you to ship it out...and when you finally do get it to them...you run and start a thread 2 days after you've yet to receive your money back from said claim.

It doesn't matter what $200 means to you...$200 has different worth to some people...and some people don't like giving someone money, and waiting longer then they rightfully should to receive anything.

I don't need to run you off the forum, btw. I can REMOVE you from the forum.

And, I'm not driving to wherever to meet someone from the internet. Don't try to get tough with me, either. You can sit here and say how people won't say anything to your face, doesn't mean **** to me...but apparently it makes you feel that much bigger.

no OHHH YEAAAAH?

Johnny Drama
02-03-2008, 02:26 AM
Change of title...Hope I spelled it correctly.

JimJ
02-03-2008, 02:29 AM
:hilariou:

bumpin buick
02-03-2008, 02:29 AM
wow, all the celebrities are coming in on this one. Its like that old TV show on mtv, celebrity death match.

btnhfan
02-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Ban ftw?

GabeC
02-03-2008, 02:31 AM
impatiant shady *** munch!

duece212
02-03-2008, 02:35 AM
You'd be surprised at what I can still get done...;)

I'd say get it done then, this guy is a prick. Unfortunately his cheap prices will allow him to continue to sell, and then **** on buyers and this forum and act like nobody deserves any better. He's repeatedly shown how little he cares about his dealings on this forum.

To pull a thread like this with only a 2 day timeframe when he had been given so much time by so many people is just petty.

Ban ftw?

my votes in

WhoSayWho?
02-03-2008, 02:42 AM

Hah, that's funny that you start talking that particlar brand of **** to him. I don't know why people on the internet just assume that they kick the other guy's ***. (Other than the obvious, the instigator knows dam well that the other guy is not going to travel across the country because of some internet crap).

casper97ta
02-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Hooray for the return of the savage!! I can take down the banner now, the job is done.

JimJ
02-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Hooray for the return of the savage!! I can take down the banner now, the job is done.

He's still not a moderator again, the job is far from finished :fyi:

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 03:59 AM
again. I have a life. Getting banned from an audio forum. Especially ca.com.

Man I miss termpro classifieds

Im laughing my *** off over it

And to whoever said I'll assume I can whoop someones ***. Ask anyone thats met me. I'm the same person in real life I am on the net

I dont take **** and I have a short *** temper.

I had **** come up. After I got everything situated I've still done 2 grand + in business on here and they have all been happy and I've gotten products out within 48 hours

So now because I try to get organized I'm the bad guy. :) ill take that title

It takes more then some kids opinion of me to hurt my feelings. :) and everyone thats posting are people that I havent done business with or owe anything to.

Its buyer seller feedback and I was keeping an open record

And savage. Seems like you're trying to coppy iggy

Regardless I'm at the club drunk off my *** so hope u all have fun jerking off tonight

Pop da Hatch
02-03-2008, 04:04 AM
have a beer? sh*t

davidfre21
02-03-2008, 11:05 AM
la da ta da da da

tapout
02-03-2008, 11:15 AM
la da ta da da da

LMAO.

BTW, jntar, assmunch is 1 word. ;)

Flipx99
02-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Hah, that's funny that you start talking that particlar brand of **** to him. I don't know why people on the internet just assume that they kick the other guy's ***. (Other than the obvious, the instigator knows dam well that the other guy is not going to travel across the country because of some internet crap).

Well, I think it has something to do with access to the internet. I have seen mr. subgopoof in real life...while he is a bigger guy than me. I don't think he stand up to a baseball bat to the head. However, the people I know that really would do something like that, don't have access to the internet....because they are in jail for doing something like that already. So the fact that "real, tough" guys don't get on the internet...or even have a computer. So don't have electricity.

Flipx99
02-03-2008, 11:17 AM
LMAO.

BTW, jntar, assmunch is 1 word. ;)

I wouldn't capitalize impatient either.

davidfre21
02-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Well, I think it has something to do with access to the internet. I have seen mr. subgopoof in real life...while he is a bigger guy than me. I don't think he stand up to a baseball bat to the head. However, the people I know that really would do something like that, don't have access to the internet....because they are in jail for doing something like that already. So the fact that "real, tough" guys don't get on the internet...or even have a computer. So don't have electricity.

thats the perfect reason why you dont run your mouth about people and then call them out because you never know. Im not the toughest but my gun can more than make up for it, and its a lot easier proving self defence if youre dead. :D

duece212
02-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Just sayin you shouldn't **** where you eat man. The termpro classifieds are gone, what will you do when you overbuy on something again and need to offload it in a hurry? Its obvious the money from davidfre21 is important otherwise you wouldn't have said it was "REALLY" important in a previous post, and you wouldn't be trying to offload so much stuff here so cheap to move it fast.

Face it, you're here with your stuff because this forum moves alot of people through the classified section, it is an asset to you. It is a valuable tool and you might want to give it a little respect so its still available to you the next time your in a bind and need to offload gear.

You say your the same person online and in real life, hold true to that man. I have to assume you don't treat your hvac business customers like this (or maybe you do and thats why you need to offload gear so quick). Customers are customers whether on the internet or in real life.

bimma85
02-03-2008, 04:18 PM

I thought you were a baller compared to us "kids w/ no real jobs" :confused:

I know most of you guys don't have any real jobs or have a life apart from ca.com but we own a 500k+ a year business, it takes alot of my time...thats why I sell stuff so cheap to try to help people out...if i sold for the prices everyone else did, and made another 100+ dollars per item then maybe it would be worth my time to ship out the same day.

Some stuff goes out super fast, and some times THINGS COME UP that require a little more of my attention then 2000 dollars worth of product from kids on the internet sorry if that gets some people ***** hurt but it happens when your having to shake trees from vendors and customers that owe you 10s of thousands of dollars..

nismos14
02-03-2008, 04:28 PM
I thought you were a baller compared to us "kids w/ no real jobs" :confused:

pwnt

ngsm13
02-03-2008, 04:40 PM

Well, Randy/Snova (same person)... he isn't exactly a puny guy...

;)

nG

WhoSayWho?
02-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Well, Randy/Snova (same person)... he isn't exactly a puny guy...

;)

nG

That is what was behind my earlier post. I am not saying for certain that this other guy would run and hide if they came face to face, but I am fairly certain that his tone would be a lot different. My guess is that you would hear a lot, "it's cool man," and "we don't have a problem." But maybe I am wrong -- maybe the guy is a complete *******.

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 05:38 PM
That is what was behind my earlier post. I am not saying for certain that this other guy would run and hide if they came face to face, but I am fairly certain that his tone would be a lot different. My guess is that you would hear a lot, "it's cool man," and "we don't have a problem." But maybe I am wrong -- maybe the guy is a complete *******.

nope, i just don't backdown from anything.

And...I've stood up to a bat to the head before actually

no big deal to me, i'll just call up paypal in the morning and get it taken care of :)

but I hope everyone on ca.com isn't mad at me...i don't know what I'd ever do :crying:

I knew the ca.com "crew" would be on me for making this post though, bunch of computer nerds that think they know anything about car audio :D

Flipx99
02-03-2008, 05:42 PM
nope, i just don't backdown from anything.

And...I've stood up to a bat to the head before actually

no big deal to me, i'll just call up paypal in the morning and get it taken care of :)

but I hope everyone on ca.com isn't mad at me...i don't know what I'd ever do :crying:

I knew the ca.com "crew" would be on me for making this post though, bunch of computer nerds that think they know anything about car audio :D

The guy must had not wanted to kill you. I am quite certain that repeated blows to the head with a baseball bat would indeed kill you.

lilmaniac2
02-03-2008, 05:46 PM
God made all men different, and smith and wesson made them equal

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 05:49 PM
The guy must had not wanted to kill you. I am quite certain that repeated blows to the head with a baseball kit would indeed kill you.

if you hit me once, i'm gonna know whats going on...

you'll either get the bat taken away from you...or your throat will be ripped out.

Why does everyone think that all random guys don't know any fighting techniques?

I took Ju Jitsu from when I was 12 - 17...I'm not scared of a single thing in this world, I know I can kill most people with my hands...and if someone wants to pull a gun on me, then they better plan on shooting me.

Anyway, no one on this forum is gonna say a single word to me in person anyway, but if you really want to let me know and I'll post up my show schedule for the 08 season :)

lilmaniac2
02-03-2008, 05:51 PM

you'll either get the bat taken away from you...or your throat will be ripped out.

Why does everyone think that all random guys don't know any fighting techniques?

I took Ju Jitsu from when I was 12 - 17...I'm not scared of a single thing in this world, I know I can kill most people with my hands...and if someone wants to pull a gun on me, then they better plan on shooting me.

Anyway, no one on this forum is gonna say a single word to me in person anyway, but if you really want to let me know and I'll post up my show schedule for the 08 season :)

I wanna piece justin, Just come on back up here :p

iagrdshaka
02-03-2008, 05:57 PM
I think everyone in this thread just needs a hug. :)

and sblazer can give them

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 05:59 PM
I wanna piece justin, Just come on back up here :p

:D

You might run me over in your fit :p:

MikeyB
02-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Horrible way to treat this forum and the members of it if you intend to sell things here in the future. Hopefully this thread will show to all of your future buyers how good of a business man you are. Dont think I personally would buy from someone who acts like that.....but hey I guess you dont care anyway

James Bang
02-03-2008, 06:06 PM

lying sack of ****. you act like everybody is afraid to pull the trigger. you wouldn't be so tough when your balls get shot and your mouth is on the curb American History X style.

:slap:

Taking an argument seriously over the internet is retarded
acting tough on the net is worse.

bumpin buick
02-03-2008, 06:07 PM

I have never dealed with you, nor do I have any issue with you. I have talked to you a few times via aim and on here and you seem like a stand up guy other than your shipping is crazy slow. Instead of getting in on the e-thug fights I think this thread should be deleted all the proof you need of the open transaction is your paypal and saved messages.

BTW for being in "Ju Jitsu" for 5 years I would think by now that you would know it is spelled Jujutsu for the Japanese art and Jiu Jitsu for Brazilian style. But either way whats it matter I think most of the guys on here have guns... lol I know ive seen more than enough from Lousiana CRX's collection

SeanDub
02-03-2008, 06:13 PM
He paid in a timely manner for a Death Penalty from me...

All of you know it took me awhile to get the woofers out...he put a paypal claim on the woofer for non reciept of package.

Well...now I have 225 dollars of my money tied up in paypal claims...and he has had the package for 2 days and won't drop the claim

Just to get back to the original issue:

How long did it take for you to get his woofer out after he paid?
So you had his money for some amount of time and you had his woofer, and now you want him to act in a timely manner to end this claim?

You say you have done over 2 grand + in transactions on here and everything you have sold has gone out 48 hours after the situation you were in cleared up. So basically that means when someone buys something from you they should expect to see their item in 2 days + however long it takes you to handle all your personal issues.

The problem here is that something always comes up, you disappear, or you forget. I personally do not know you, but I have seen your track record in the classifieds. Based on that, I was wary to buy a pair of IA DPs from you, and it seems that was a very reasonable concern.You say you don't need to sell things here - then don't. Make this your last transaction here and there will be no more issues about anything like this on this board with you.

And as far as the mentioning of physical assault and such, what are you 12 years old? Also, you say you took ninja classes from 12 - 17, and just so you know, whether that is true or not, it is funny as hell because it fits the stereotypical internet tough guy who is a karate master and street fighting god who know one wants to **** with.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6673/internettoughguyce6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bottom line - if you would have sent the woofer on time, there would not have been a PayPal claim filed. Therefore, the whole thing is your fault and you need to better handle your business or not engage in any.

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 06:16 PM
I have never dealed with you, nor do I have any issue with you. I have talked to you a few times via aim and on here and you seem like a stand up guy other than your shipping is crazy slow. Instead of getting in on the e-thug fights I think this thread should be deleted all the proof you need of the open transaction is your paypal and saved messages.

BTW for being in "Ju Jitsu" for 5 years I would think by now that you would know it is spelled Jujutsu for the Japanese art and Jiu Jitsu for Brazilian style. But either way whats it matter I think most of the guys on here have guns... lol I know ive seen more than enough from Lousiana CRX's collection

You guys have no clue how much I'm smiling right now

If you own a gun...legitimately OWN a gun...your not gonna use it for a crime :)

Again, i'm not getting into e-thug fights, i'm laughing my *** off over it

I posted a comment about DavidFre because I know he's doing it to try to get back at me for taking so long to ship (which btw he said he was going to make the 1000 mile trip to "beat my ***" in the other thread)

So I'll put a paypal claim back on him for non payment of recieved item

And I'll just let the ca.com "crew" believe what they want :D

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Just to get back to the original issue:

How long did it take for you to get his woofer out after he paid?
So you had his money for some amount of time and you had his woofer, and now you want him to act in a timely manner to end this claim?

You say you have done over 2 grand + in transactions on here and everything you have sold has gone out 48 hours after the situation you were in cleared up. So basically that means when someone buys something from you they should expect to see their item in 2 days + however long it takes you to handle all your personal issues.

The problem here is that something always comes up, you disappear, or you forget. I personally do not know you, but I have seen your track record in the classifieds. Based on that, I was wary to buy a pair of IA DPs from you, and it seems that was a very reasonable concern.You say you don't need to sell things here - then don't. Make this your last transaction here and there will be no more issues about anything like this on this board with you.

And as far as the mentioning of physical assault and such, what are you 12 years old? Also, you say you took ninja classes from 12 - 17, and just so you know, whether that is true or not, it is funny as hell because it fits the stereotypical internet tough guy who is a karate master and street fighting god who know one wants to **** with.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6673/internettoughguyce6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bottom line - if you would have sent the woofer on time, there would not have been a PayPal claim filed. Therefore, the whole thing is your fault and you need to better handle your business or not engage in any.

All of the people on here that you guys think are the "elite spl gods"

I'm personal friends with lol

I'm at probobly 30 shows a year, all over the US...LOTS OF PEOPLE on here know me personally (yes thats real life)

Believe what you want, its not gonna hurt my feelings :)

I forgot where I was for a second...ca.com where no one goes to any shows, and everyone thinks everyone else is full of **** :laugh:

James Bang
02-03-2008, 06:19 PM
if you know he's doing it to get back at your slow shipping, then you shouldn't be bitching.

It a bit unfair for you to make others wait, but can't wait yourself, don't you think?

I for one would not do business with someone that takes transactions like this so childishly.

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 06:21 PM
if you know he's doing it to get back at your slow shipping, then you shouldn't be bitching.

It a bit unfair for you to make others wait, but can't wait yourself, don't you think?

I for one would not do business with someone that takes transactions like this so childishly.

My grandmother died...sorry I couldn't have her wait another week to please all of you guys

Pop da Hatch
02-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Post your picture, I wanna try out some new things in photoshop........

James Bang
02-03-2008, 06:24 PM
My grandmother died...sorry I couldn't have her wait another week to please all of you guys

sorry for your losses, but it only takes 10 mins to drop off a package.

if you have time to post something up for sale, then you have time to ship the item you had time to post up for sale.

fwb_1234
02-03-2008, 06:26 PM

And the other week?

Dude, your lazy. It's pretty clear.

MikeyB
02-03-2008, 06:27 PM
^^^ If that was the case and had you explained yourself (that is if it isn't a lame excuse) then I am more than sure that anyone could understand the extreme circumstances and not have a problem waiting another day or two. But wait, did your grandmother have to deliver the package for you?!@?!?!

James Bang
02-03-2008, 06:29 PM
It would be sad if he's using her death as an excuse. He does seem to be in great grief over her death.

bumpin buick
02-03-2008, 06:29 PM

If you own a gun...legitimately OWN a gun...your not gonna use it for a crime :)

I posted a comment about DavidFre because I know he's doing it to try to get back at me for taking so long to ship (which btw he said he was going to make the 1000 mile trip to "beat my ***" in the other thread)

Maybe you were unable to read my post correctly. I have no issue with you and honestly other than your shipping issues I think you are a good guy. I don't know why were all talking about fighting each other. If you are a real respected man in the community of Car audio I think you need to just walk away from the immature people here and take care of it via paypal.

Good day, and good luck

Johnny Drama
02-03-2008, 07:08 PM

:fyi: Self defense is not a crime :fyi:

bumpin buick
02-03-2008, 07:17 PM
:fyi: Self defense is not a crime :fyi:

this is why jntar is a mod...

saving the day, one comment at a time

duece212
02-03-2008, 07:18 PM
****** service is ****** service no matter who you know, how much you compete, or how ninja you are, thats what it boils down to.

Now you all can go back to figuring out who can kick who's asses.

Impressive1
02-03-2008, 09:49 PM
All of the people on here that you guys think are the "elite spl gods"

I'm personal friends with lol

I'm at probobly 30 shows a year, all over the US...LOTS OF PEOPLE on here know me personally (yes thats real life)

Believe what you want, its not gonna hurt my feelings :)

I forgot where I was for a second...ca.com where no one goes to any shows, and everyone thinks everyone else is full of **** :laugh:

Wow, you go to shows and have friends that can produce 150 dB farts. :crap:

Your above post has zip to do with the thread at hand. I think the thread is about you :crying:'ing over being broke as a joke and David tying up your payment.

Since REAL LIFE and the INTERNET are no different for you I can understand how money is tight right now. :crazy:

teamsubgopoof
02-03-2008, 11:23 PM
again chad it must **** to live paycheck to paycheck. I'm not hurting for money. But I dont give things away for free

If at anytime anyone had said they wanted a refund I would have given one. But because everyone knee they were getting a hookup no one asked for a refund

Why is that point overlooked? Go ahead and find something else to ***** about. ;)

SeanDub
02-03-2008, 11:48 PM
again chad it must **** to live paycheck to paycheck. I'm not hurting for money. But I dont give things away for free

If at anytime anyone had said they wanted a refund I would have given one. But because everyone knee they were getting a hookup no one asked for a refund

Why is that point overlooked? Go ahead and find something else to ***** about. ;)

This is from this exact same ******* thread:

i hope we do too

if he gets it taken care of tonight i'll delete this thread

douchenozzle.

JimJ
02-03-2008, 11:57 PM
This is hilarious.

Randy Savage
02-04-2008, 12:02 AM
****** service is ****** service no matter who you know, how much you compete, or how ninja you are, thats what it boils down to.

Now you all can go back to figuring out who can kick who's asses.

DING DING DING

We have a winnar!!!!11

We don't care if you poop db's. We don't care that you run a 500k business, which isn't anything to brag about, to be frank. We don't care that you think you can take a baseball bat to the head. You can't seem to get that through your head. WE DON'T CARE.

WE DO NOT GIVE A **** WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. ALL YOU ARE TO PEOPLE ON HERE IS SOME ARROGANT PRICK THAT CANNOT GRASP THE CONCEPT OF PROPERLY CONDUCTING BUSINESS IN AN ONLINE ATMOSPHERE.

You are done selling on here. Period.

thunder9500
02-04-2008, 12:06 AM
can someone enlighten me on what happened to the Savage? What happened to his MOD status?

jaredspl
02-04-2008, 12:06 AM
DING DING DING

We have a winnar!!!!11

We don't care if you poop db's. We don't care that you run a 500k business, which isn't anything to brag about, to be frank. We don't care that you think you can take a baseball bat to the head. You can't seem to get that through your head. WE DON'T CARE.

WE DO NOT GIVE A **** WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. ALL YOU ARE TO PEOPLE ON HERE IS SOME ARROGANT PRICK THAT CANNOT GRASP THE CONCEPT OF PROPERLY CONDUCTING BUSINESS IN AN ONLINE ATMOSPHERE.

oh ****. teamsubs just had their g-pass revoked.

Impressive1
02-04-2008, 12:08 AM
DING DING DING

We have a winnar!!!!11

:cool::cool::cool:

pioneerpimp
02-04-2008, 12:58 AM
thats kinda dumb

tapout
02-04-2008, 01:03 AM
thats kinda dumb

meh.

no one, and I mean no one, would do what he has and still be allowed to sell here.

bluelceii
02-04-2008, 01:10 AM
He has people that use him as a reference, say good things about him.... hell he even has a thread started from where people left good feedback.... what happened??

pioneerpimp
02-04-2008, 01:10 AM
meh.

no one, and I mean no one, would do what he has and still be allowed to sell here.

im sure people have done what hes done and continued selling. he just makes his situations open to the public and gets bashed for it. i know ive waited a week to ship something out or so, and made up excuses, and i have great feedback. i didnt make the situation public though. but i do keep a little better communication. but some people just have bad luck.

btnhfan
02-04-2008, 01:19 AM
That's still bad selling. You shouldn't make up excuses. Be honest with the buyer and ship things out when you say that you will.

JimJ
02-04-2008, 01:29 AM
i know ive waited a week to ship something out or so, and made up excuses, and i have great feedback. i didnt make the situation public though.

Which helps the point I've made before about the feedback system not being an accurate indicator of anything.

iagrdshaka
02-04-2008, 08:24 AM
wow.....who banned Justin?

He was an excellent seller to me, I can't say the same for everyone else, but in his defense this is not is primary forum. dB Drag's forum is where he is mostly at if that helps people asking questions....

BobbyDD
02-04-2008, 08:59 AM
He probably shouldn't have made this thread but whoever changed the title really should grow up.

nismos14
02-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Those who have the ability to change anyones thread title, tend to be a bit immature :fyi:

davidfre21
02-04-2008, 07:19 PM
well got the sub, barely made it to the office in time. Really disapointed with how i got it. I opened the box and thought oh god i hope he put the sub in some sort of bag to keep the mass amount of peanuts from getting into places they dont belong. Was relieved to see that it was in another box inside, really happy about that. Until.... i opened it to find even more peanuts in the smaller box, He was awesome by taping off around the spokes and landing, but was dumb enough not to tape the pole vent. So ill be spending some time cleaning out the peanuts from in there. Also it looks like it might be clay all over the sub, which really is rediculous that i have to spend time cleaning this **** off to.

This dude is just all around ******, and ill be cancleing the claim later tonight.

bumpin buick
02-04-2008, 08:01 PM
bummer to hear that

crunktimes.com
02-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Glad it finally came, I would suggest testing it before you drop any claim it's obvious this dude it a moron.

davidfre21
02-04-2008, 08:24 PM
have no way to test it out atm, but im sure its fine. Suspention is still and coils read as they should

BUMPING150S
02-04-2008, 09:29 PM
He's not the fastest shipper by far. But most of the people who bought from him are happy with there deal. Maybe they waited a little longer than they wanted but they got what they paid for. Im not saying his slow shipping is ok but most are content with what they got. I have bought from him a few things and I would buy from him again. I dont feel he scammed anyone. He took longer than he shoulda to ship but they got what they paid for. I would do buisness with him again and the guy has good deals and he's seems like a good guy to me.

jaredspl
02-04-2008, 09:32 PM
He's not the fastest shipper by far. But most of the people who bought from him are happy with there deal. Maybe they waited a little longer than they wanted but they got what they paid for. Im not saying his slow shipping is ok but most are content with what they got. I have bought from him a few things and I would buy from him again. I dont feel he scammed anyone. He took longer than he shoulda to ship but they got what they paid for. I would do buisness with him again and the guy has good deals and he's seems like a good guy to me.

good deal or not he's scum and so are you for defending him.

NDMstang65
02-04-2008, 09:34 PM
the 'clay' looking stuff is probably some sort of gasket sealer stuff that some people use in boxes...

UndercoverPunk
02-04-2008, 09:40 PM
So.... who in the **** is TeamSubGoPoof? Oh well. Just another ****** thread.

pioneerpimp
02-04-2008, 09:42 PM
the clay on the basket is rope weather stripping to seal off the woofer

pioneerpimp
02-04-2008, 09:52 PM
and also. he didnt pack the sub, a place and pack and ship did. people are just being a little too harsh. kusama is a child molester and people still help him with questions. justin may talk big, but hes a good guy.

jaredspl
02-04-2008, 10:00 PM
child molesters should be murdered. or banned from here.

MikeyB
02-04-2008, 10:58 PM
well got the sub, barely made it to the office in time. Really disapointed with how i got it. I opened the box and thought oh god i hope he put the sub in some sort of bag to keep the mass amount of peanuts from getting into places they dont belong. Was relieved to see that it was in another box inside, really happy about that. Until.... i opened it to find even more peanuts in the smaller box, He was awesome by taping off around the spokes and landing, but was dumb enough not to tape the pole vent. So ill be spending some time cleaning out the peanuts from in there. Also it looks like it might be clay all over the sub, which really is rediculous that i have to spend time cleaning this **** off to.

This dude is just all around ******, and ill be cancleing the claim later tonight.

ouch I hate that, Ive had that happen before, packing peanuts get nasty......I literally had to scrub my rl-ps with rubbing alcohol for an hour to get that **** off

davidfre21
02-05-2008, 12:10 AM
yea packing peanuts are kinfa gay sometimes, and to the dude who has been riding his nuts... He said in one of my messages that he packed the sub.

MikeyB
02-05-2008, 12:23 AM
yea packing peanuts are kinfa gay sometimes, and to the dude who has been riding his nuts... He said in one of my messages that he packed the sub.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/MikeyB88/Picture011.jpg (http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/MikeyB88/Picture011.jpg)

^^^Thats why you put the sub in a bag first imo

LvnLoud
02-05-2008, 12:24 AM
it has to do with the fact your a 65 year old *******

Hope I see you at a show someday, but that'll never happen because you only go on those weak meters of Freds

w0w.... lol

UndercoverPunk
02-05-2008, 12:37 AM
So what flavor of ban was this?

James Bang
02-05-2008, 12:40 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/MikeyB88/Picture011.jpg (http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/MikeyB88/Picture011.jpg)

^^^Thats why you put the sub in a bag first imo

people who package like that is RETARDED.

snova031
02-05-2008, 12:42 AM

It was an elbow drop off the top rope.

Ding ding ding

UndercoverPunk
02-05-2008, 12:42 AM

... now, now Jamesy... Use your words.

JimJ
02-05-2008, 12:43 AM

The permanent flavor.

UndercoverPunk
02-05-2008, 12:43 AM
It was an elbow drop off the top rope.

Ding ding ding

Perma then? Or was it chocolate?

UndercoverPunk
02-05-2008, 12:44 AM
The permanent flavor.

Verah Nass.

JimJ
02-05-2008, 12:44 AM
http://www.geocities.com/yank2010/jammed.jpg

"Raspberry?

Only one man would dare give me the raspberry..."

James Bang
02-05-2008, 12:47 AM
... now, now Jamesy... Use your words.

elbow drops are more effective

UndercoverPunk
02-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Much better, now use the shift key and punctuation.

MikeyB
02-05-2008, 12:49 AM

x2

duece212
02-05-2008, 12:51 AM
http://www.geocities.com/yank2010/jammed.jpg

"Raspberry?

Only one man would dare give me the raspberry..."

I knew it, I'm surrounded by assholes...

James Bang
02-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Much better, now use the shift key and punctuation.

Horrible use of the comma there

UndercoverPunk
02-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Horrible use of the period there.

James Bang
02-05-2008, 01:03 AM
and?

UndercoverPunk
02-05-2008, 01:07 AM
(/or)

fwb_1234
02-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Horrible use of the period there.

Both your and his statements aren't full sentences (independent clauses). Neither should have periods.

:p::p::p:

bumpin buick
02-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Since when did this forum become an English class?

MikeyB
02-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Since when did this forum become an English class?

5 days 9 hours and 42 mintues ago

:fyi:

bumpin buick
02-05-2008, 05:24 PM
5 days 9 hours and 42 mintues ago

:fyi:

Oh well I missed that announcement, thanks for keeping me up to date though

lostdaytomorrow
02-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Who banned this guy? I need him to send me my speaker wire. I paid 5 days ago and he said he was going to send a Tracking Number yesterday and never did.

MikeyB
02-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh well I missed that announcement, thanks for keeping me up to date though

np just here to help out

:p:

pitbull12887
02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
elbow drops are more effective

ill get em.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/badassredneck06/1396006211_fb99bcb78c.jpg

bumpin buick
02-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Who banned this guy? I need him to send me my speaker wire. I paid 5 days ago and he said he was going to send a Tracking Number yesterday and never did.

he has the same name on aim get at him on there

loudmofo
02-07-2008, 02:53 AM
RIP subnevergetsthereontime :D

Impressive1
02-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I think now its TeamUserNameGoesPoof. :laugh:

iamamp3pimp
02-07-2008, 12:16 PM
lol