PDA

View Full Version : Good Trader List

GabeC
02-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Could we make and sticky a "Good Trader List"?

People just post the names of people who have had a successful transaction with and we'll make a big list. I think overrall it should help out with transactions on this site.

All these guys/gals have had successful transactions with another
member on this website.

List:
coolwazabi
RevRider1
matrxx dude
zueslicious
2002xlt
six501
jeeper07

btw, u can't add yourself.

almond
02-01-2008, 01:17 PM
me and coolwazabi.

2002XLT
02-01-2008, 01:22 PM
On here ive traded with RevRider1. Also have done 2 other transactions with him. Def. a good guy.

Pl8er
02-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Would it not be easier for the mods to make a folder that is of positive transactions and one that is of negative?

Oh wait, they have that :P

bonesninja
02-01-2008, 01:26 PM
this doesn't work because almost all the scammers have built up a few good transactions before they scammed for big items/money

jaredspl
02-01-2008, 01:26 PM
jaredspl, matrxx dude, zueslicious

IonSQL
02-01-2008, 01:31 PM
this doesn't work because almost all the scammers have built up a few good transactions before they scammed for big items/money

So true :(

GabeC
02-01-2008, 01:35 PM

so your saying that every scammer in the history of scamming built up a rep first?

it's alot easier to just wonder around sites, post one time, take some money and go to the next. Even if it helps 1 person not get scammed it's worth it.

if you've ever been scammed it's possibly the worse feeling.

Pl8er
02-01-2008, 01:46 PM
so your saying that every scammer in the history of scamming built up a rep first?

it's alot easier to just wonder around sites, post one time, take some money and go to the next. Even if it helps 1 person not get scammed it's worth it.

if you've ever been scammed it's possibly the worse feeling.

I think your family dying in a horrible car accident when a strung out driver swurves dodgeing a luck dragon and kills everyone inside. That would most likely feel worse than having a few hundred dollars taken from you.

jaredspl
02-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I think your family dying in a horrible car accident when a strung out driver swurves dodgeing a luck dragon and kills everyone inside. That would most likely feel worse than having a few hundred dollars taken from you.

that would be, but even worse him/her not getting any jail time for it!

GabeC
02-01-2008, 01:52 PM

nice try but my mom died when i was 8, my uncle killed himself a few years ago, and my grandmother died in my bed.

dont try and be smart, everyone knows a death in the family hurts. and no i dont feel sorry for you. g'day.

lilmaniac2
02-01-2008, 01:55 PM
why would your grand mother be in your bed?

GabeC
02-01-2008, 01:56 PM

because when my family comes from out of town to visit i have the decency to let them sleep in my bed instead laying on the couch. **** this forum is full of d-bags

RAM_Designs
02-01-2008, 01:57 PM

x2

lilmaniac2
02-01-2008, 02:04 PM
because when my family comes from out of town to visit i have the decency to let them sleep in my bed instead laying on the couch. **** this forum is full of d-bags

so you come in and are here for a month and try to change the way we do things, you know we have a search function to find scammer threads, its really not that hard...

darkhunter139
02-01-2008, 03:43 PM
SPY was a great trader

Flipx99
02-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Why is this in the wrong section?

crunktimes.com
02-01-2008, 04:11 PM

SPY
02-01-2008, 05:39 PM
SPY was a great trader

But this post is dumb. I think 99% of us if not more have been scammed online at one point or another. If you don't want to get scammed than don't buy/sell/trade online. There is no 100% scam proof way of doing business with someone who you can not see.

But there is a whole forum section to try and make this forum as safe as possible, which makes this thread useless.

:escape:

ChuteBoxe515
02-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Could we make and sticky a "Good Trader List"?

People just post the names of people who have had a successful transaction with and we'll make a big list. I think overrall it should help out with transactions on this site.

All these guys/gals have had successful transactions with another
member on this website.

List:
coolwazabi
RevRider1
matrxx dude
zueslicious

btw, u can't add yourself.

there is already a whole subforum dedicated to this: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

and dude, quit being such a ****...

GabeC
02-02-2008, 01:45 AM
there is already a whole subforum dedicated to this: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

and dude, quit being such a ****...

how am i being a ****? evidently the 5-6 people that have actually posted the names of good traders thinks it's a good idea. the other section is AFTER a trade is done. This is to let people know BEFORE a trade is made whether or not the person they are trading with is legit or not.

if anyone is being a **** it's all the people saying "this is a dumb thread", all we're trying to do is help out. I agree though it pretty much is a dumb thread now after all of you tards post off topic bs in it. it took 2 pages of posts for a link to finally come out to the other section. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? It's in another section too so what, what if a noobie comes in and doesn't see that other section? there's no harm in having this list stickied in this section. You all just want something to argue with. How about this, if you dont have a name to contribute, DONT POST.

crunktimes.com
02-02-2008, 02:28 AM
You don't seem to get it, there is an entire forum for good feedback why would be post there where it should be then to come here to post again?

Its like going and getting 4 new tires for winter then going and buying 4 more brand new tires?

IonSQL
02-02-2008, 11:47 AM
how am i being a ****? evidently the 5-6 people that have actually posted the names of good traders thinks it's a good idea. the other section is AFTER a trade is done. This is to let people know BEFORE a trade is made whether or not the person they are trading with is legit or not.

I have no idea WTF you're talking about there?!?!?!?!?!

sampson
02-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Gabe ... **** man sorry bout the deaths.... Anyway you just ****ing search the positive and negeative feedback section for the persons name. Then find out the feedback ppl have left for them. Personally I get 3 feedback from ppl and then pm all of them to confirm the guy is not an *******. Then you do the transaction.... You don't look at the feedback after you do the trade, that eliminates the purpose. But yeah man SPY said it best there is no sure fire way to avoid getting scammed. Some people are just jackasses like that.

"If you don't want to get scammed than don't buy/sell/trade online." simple as that

GabeC
02-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Gabe ... **** man sorry bout the deaths.... Anyway you just ****ing search the positive and negeative feedback section for the persons name. Then find out the feedback ppl have left for them. Personally I get 3 feedback from ppl and then pm all of them to confirm the guy is not an *******. Then you do the transaction.... You don't look at the feedback after you do the trade, that eliminates the purpose. But yeah man SPY said it best there is no sure fire way to avoid getting scammed. Some people are just jackasses like that.

"If you don't want to get scammed than don't buy/sell/trade online." simple as that

i agree with you but how is what i'm trying to do hurting anyone? people act like i'm inforcing my will on them or something when all they have to do is post people's names that they have had good transactions with. If it saves 1 person from getting scammed then i think it was worth it.

Scoobydoo
02-02-2008, 05:41 PM
2002xlt, six501, jeeper07