PDA

View Full Version : Beware of DWMAN aka Showtimeracing

daveoo
01-30-2008, 06:48 PM
I bought an Exhaust off of this guy on a diffrent fourm. He has done nothing but made excuses for over a month. So far it looks like he has beat atleast 5 people but there is probably more than that. I just wanted to let you guy know. Dwman is a scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wu501
01-30-2008, 06:50 PM
hmnn. I think he has dealt with quite a few members here without problems but who knows.

ViolentAudio
01-30-2008, 11:59 PM
dayumm! and hes always calling out other scammers.....pot calling the kettle black...hmmmm

daveoo
02-02-2008, 07:16 PM
I got my pipe today. Mods can lock thread

HiLi_Psyclez
02-08-2008, 10:54 PM
I paid for a motor from him going on 2 months. Nothing but excuses so far. Wont answer calls. I see some ppl are getting there parts but ive yet to hear anything.....

blackbonnie
02-09-2008, 12:35 AM
lol

connersdad19
02-09-2008, 12:37 AM
x2 on the lol.

HiLi_Psyclez
02-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Ill LOL when i get my parts :mad:

Has anyone heard from or talked to him lately? Brandon aka showtimeracing aka dwman

Im giving him until tomorrow night to contact me or answer his calls before i drive to FL and get my parts and satisfaction personally Im off all next week w/ nothing better to do :eek:

He has made nothing but promises to ship followed by excuses. Now wont answer calls or pms for the past week and a half.

PhatTonyDeMarco
02-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Where in Florida does he live?

HiLi_Psyclez
02-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Bowling Green, Zolfo springs If i end up having to go down. Im stopping at the address i sent the money order to, the address i got from other forum members and address i got from ppl search.

HiLi_Psyclez
02-09-2008, 10:19 AM
I havent been to FL in awhile anyway used to go every year to panama city, clearwater and orlando. So might just make a vacation out of it ;)

BobbyDD
02-09-2008, 10:27 AM
I hope you get your stuff but threats aren't usually very productive.:fyi:

HiLi_Psyclez
02-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Im not threatening anyone im just stating that ill go pick my parts up personally if needed. He or anyone else can take it how they want.

I cant afford to get ripped off by ppl like this especially when this much $ is involved.

HiLi_Psyclez
02-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Law is involved now i gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited well over a month. Hopefully he gets whats coming to him.

R/T Pimp
02-13-2008, 02:12 PM
I am giving him until Friday. I have already contacted my attorney. I have family near him so I get this handled soon enough.

lexani2002
02-13-2008, 03:09 PM
he scammed a friend over on s-10 forum too,them wrote in by bad thread saying bad stuff when the thread was a year old and i took care of it.i kneew this was going to happen by the way he sent a cd player i bought from him

lexani2002
02-13-2008, 03:13 PM
i dont know who can view this,but this is him

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f35/ever-dealt-with-dwman-on-here-312513/

R/T Pimp
02-13-2008, 08:43 PM
So for everyone filling theft who are you contacting in Florida. We need to compile all the fraud charges together. Or pm me and I will give you my phone number so we can all work together. I really truely hope this is all a misunderstanding, last time I talked to him he said he travels with a Honda race team so I will hope he is on the road but he is ignoring my phone calls.

HiLi_Psyclez
02-13-2008, 10:01 PM
I am giving him until Friday. I have already contacted my attorney. I have family near him so I get this handled soon enough.

I have family in north FL also, ill get it handled one way or anothr. Im hoping he steps up and does the right thing. I just got back from vacation almost went to Fl to confront him but i decided to let the law handle it. I dont need the trouble had enough of that in the past, and wanted to enjoy my vacation anyway :cool:

HiLi_Psyclez
02-13-2008, 10:07 PM
ya he was staying in touch w/ me up until a few weeks ago also. He gave me tons of excuses and i was patient but when he started ignoring my calls a few weeks ago that put me over the top. He was quick to answer the phone when he wanted to sell it, talked to him probably 5 or 6 times.

I have a state cop in the family, he has all the info and contacted FL state, im also calling his local Pd tomorrow, filed the ic3 online fraud form, and tracked the money order i sent and contacting where it was cashed.

Im all for working together if he doesnt come through with his end of the deal or my $$ back im going to talk to my attorney about a small claims case also and pain and suffering since i missed a race because of no motor ;) lol.

R/T Pimp
02-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Sounds godo I am pursuring this further so I will be in contact with you all soon.

busabob
02-14-2008, 01:07 AM
I filed a report with my CC, luckily I have a credit card through paypal, so I tell them I got scammed, instant refund.

Not sure what happened to him, but after a month with no tracking number, receipt or package, I draw the line.

HiLi_Psyclez
02-14-2008, 08:58 AM
ya a month is more than enough time to get something shipped... The thing that got me is he promised several different times to have tracking info.

I have all kinds of background info and history on this guy now, compliments of staties :D

If you guys want to pm me your names ill add them to the ic3 form and police reports being filed against this guy and you can add mine to yours if you file. They asked if i knew of anyone else that has been scammed by him and to list them. So im sure the more they get the deeper the pile of **** he'll be crawling in.

uncfanforlife07
02-14-2008, 09:09 AM
ive bought a good amount of things from him. he still owes me a little bit of money and i havent heard him from a while but from what he has told me he is a mechanic for a honda mx team so maybe he is busy with that. i hope you call get your stuff or your money back

HiLi_Psyclez
02-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Ya he told me that also. I guess if its true and he's at the national races like he claims ill bump into him a time or 2 this year... ;)

R/T Pimp
02-18-2008, 01:09 AM
Any progress?

willywonka
02-19-2008, 10:42 PM
hey i need to jump on this bandwagon i havent contacted him since jan31 and still no xbox 360 so someone pm me because im serious about getting this resolved

R/T Pimp
02-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Has anyone made any progress. He has been checking his voicemail messages because I called his phone Thursday and the inbox was full and not it is not again as of last night.

Fear Of Theive
02-23-2008, 04:41 PM
he told me he was like 19.