PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Strada

Loud3
01-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Anyone rocking one?

They look pretty slick and come with a 30gig HD (So you don't have to use the cd for nav...).

I'm just looking for opinions at this point in time...

Kevinn
01-29-2008, 09:23 PM
If you like panasonic check out the Panasonic CQ-C8803U...

I hear good and bad about the strada.

Best thing you can do is just read alot on what goes down on the forum lol

Loud3
01-29-2008, 10:20 PM
If you like panasonic check out the Panasonic CQ-C8803U...

I hear good and bad about the strada.

Best thing you can do is just read alot on what goes down on the forum lol

Been here a while... and nothing other than a few for sale ads for them.

and I'm not a panasonic fan.

I want opinions.

Kevinn
01-29-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm a dumby didnt look at your post count. :)

duece212
01-29-2008, 10:53 PM
I have run two panasonic decks and dug them..actually lookin at the strada myself

Loud3
01-29-2008, 11:51 PM
I have run two panasonic decks and dug them..actually lookin at the strada myself

I've had nothing but problems with panasonic decks...

but I would be willing to give it another shot... especially at the price range of the Strada!

That thing is a monster for the price.

duece212
01-30-2008, 12:01 AM
I've had nothing but problems with panasonic decks...

but I would be willing to give it another shot... especially at the price range of the Strada!

That thing is a monster for the price.

What problems have you had? I had a deck a few years ago and it sounded good and ran great, no problems. Just put in a cheapo 7105u in my truck this past weekend and it seems alright so far.

Hating the look of a single din in the truck though, and with the substage I'm building I kind of want to be able to watch movies in it. I'm not to big on the navi, but a 7band EQ, some preset x-over ability, and being able to view videos off of your ipod on it sounds pretty cool for the price.

Hrmm...crutchfield discontinued it for some reason and the reviews don't look so hot:

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=133NVD905&tp=144&tab=review