PDA

View Full Version : Loud & Clear Of Kansas City

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
01-24-2008, 09:14 AM
Loud & Clear's commitment to excellence in customer service, products, installation, and team member development; all of which enable our domination of existing markets and the industries we represent. Our strength is generated from commitment to our customers, fellow team members, suppliers, and the communities we serve.

Loud & Clear Car Audio
5237 State Ave
Kansas City Ks 66102
(913)287-1556
http://loudandclearcaraudio.com
http://loudandclear.myfreeforum.org/index.php

OoMesKoO
01-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Seriously.... one thread is enough. Cut the **** out man.

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
01-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Seriously.... one thread is enough. Cut the **** out man.

we serve kansas and missouri is their a problem with that! you know to be honestly if everyone on here is as big a *** wipe as you I may cut this **** completely delete myself just never use it. im looking for cool people who love audio not **** jack offs. :rolleyes:
no wonder you dont really have to many on this forum ive made only 3 or 4 posts and I already dont feel welcome here.

Thats to bad!!! you treat new people like that. I even put a link from ours to guide peeps here too.
You must feel threatend by our posts.

tech114
01-27-2008, 03:26 AM
we serve kansas and missouri is their a problem with that! you know to be honestly if everyone on here is as big a *** wipe as you I may cut this **** completely delete myself just never use it. im looking for cool people who love audio not **** jack offs. :rolleyes:
no wonder you dont really have to many on this forum ive made only 3 or 4 posts and I already dont feel welcome here.

Thats to bad!!! you treat new people like that. I even put a link from ours to guide peeps here too.
You must feel threatend by our posts.

You tell him Donnie. There is always haters.

pb4ugotobed
02-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Loud & Clear's commitment to excellence in customer service, products, installation, and team member development; all of which enable our domination of existing markets and the industries we represent. Our strength is generated from commitment to our customers, fellow team members, suppliers, and the communities we serve.

Loud & Clear Car Audio
5237 State Ave
Kansas City Ks 66102
(913)287-1556
http://loudandclearcaraudio.com
http://loudandclear.myfreeforum.org/index.php

honestly, i'd never recommend anybody go to your shop. i'd been there a couple times before i moved to florida, and found the place to be very unprofessional. the first time you told me my amps were crap, and i need to go with crossfire amps, completely ignoring my objectives for the system. the second time i was told that my nakamichi cd-45z was a piece of crap and i should get some kenwood radio to replace it, when i came in looking at speakers, trying to listen to a pair of oz audio's at the time (mind you this was a few years ago. thanks to you i made the smart decision to go to sante fe auto sound in lenexa and pick up a pair of boston pro's. so i guess one good thing came out of the visits...

OoMesKoO
02-09-2008, 01:50 PM
honestly, i'd never recommend anybody go to your shop. i'd been there a couple times before i moved to florida, and found the place to be very unprofessional. the first time you told me my amps were crap, and i need to go with crossfire amps, completely ignoring my objectives for the system. the second time i was told that my nakamichi cd-45z was a piece of crap and i should get some kenwood radio to replace it, when i came in looking at speakers, trying to listen to a pair of oz audio's at the time (mind you this was a few years ago. thanks to you i made the smart decision to go to sante fe auto sound in lenexa and pick up a pair of boston pro's. so i guess one good thing came out of the visits...

Clowns I tell ya' man. :veryhapp:

Good thing you stayed away.

GenderBender
02-12-2008, 11:12 AM

It's certainly not the first time I have heard a very negative review about that place. Isn't it basically a ghetto shop?

DBfan187
02-12-2008, 11:16 AM
the way he conducts himself on here, I wouldn't go there also...

the727kid
02-12-2008, 11:17 AM
the way he conducts himself on here, I wouldn't go there also...

Agreed. And any shop that tells people their equipment is garbage so the customer will be their stuff needs to seriously re-think how they run their business.

WhoSayWho?
02-12-2008, 01:39 PM

I guess Donnie has no response to your comments. I saw him lurking around in here earlier and he leaves without so much as attempting to address your concerns. Yet he seems to have all the time in the world to brag about the fact his wife engages in what I consider to be unnatural *** acts.

DBfan187
02-12-2008, 02:11 PM
I heard he has a gay avatar, but I wouldn't know. I have them turned off.

OoMesKoO
02-12-2008, 04:49 PM
bwahahahahaha!!!! Id say its very gay.

Where did that escalade come from? That little gay *** CRX is gone. lol.

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 07:56 PM
I guess Donnie has no response to your comments. I saw him lurking around in here earlier and he leaves without so much as attempting to address your concerns. Yet he seems to have all the time in the world to brag about the fact his wife engages in what I consider to be unnatural *** acts.

some things dont deserve a comment!

SeanDub
02-12-2008, 07:58 PM
some things dont deserve a comment!

And some shops don't deserve threads!

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 08:00 PM
you all win I have requested to the admin to delete my account I realized this place is not for me!

thanks for the memories xoxo got to go my boyfriend is waiting in the *** mobile

dollar bill you all!

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 08:06 PM
I know this makes most of you real happy I dont like you all and its for sure you dont like me, so could one of you tell me if there is a way for me to delete myself! PLEASE!

OoMesKoO
02-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Just GTFO. Never return.

/Life....

I mean....

/Thread.

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
ok thanks I will

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 08:30 PM
you win you big guy!

Pop da Hatch
02-12-2008, 08:31 PM
bye bye

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 08:33 PM
thanks for everything!

OoMesKoO
02-12-2008, 08:34 PM
go out with a bang. Nobody wants you here anyway.

Pron it up!!!

No gay **** though.

OoMesKoO
02-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Good job banning me to on your worthless forum. If it wasnt for me, that ******** would have 10 posts on the whole forum.

trey4sports
02-12-2008, 08:38 PM
ill have to check that shop out this summer. im from KCMO

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 08:38 PM
go out with a bang. Nobody wants you here anyway.

Pron it up!!!

No gay **** though.

whats pron? I didnt learn this word in school.

OoMesKoO
02-12-2008, 08:41 PM

Dont bother.

Your better off going to BestBuy.

:fyi:

OoMesKoO
02-12-2008, 08:42 PM
whats pron? I didnt learn this word in school.

WTF are you still doing here?

I thought you excused yourself from this "place."

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Good job banning me to on your worthless forum. If it wasnt for me, that ******** would have 10 posts on the whole forum.
I didnt ban you! must have been one of the others!
yeah thanks for the posts! both of them.

WhoSayWho?
02-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Hey, before you go would you please answer my question in this thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4126111

kthxbye

OoMesKoO
02-12-2008, 08:44 PM
I didnt ban you! must have been one of the others!
yeah thanks for the posts! both of them.

I must have hurt one of the 30 moderators feelings. :rolleyes:

30 mods, 35 members. What a joke.

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 08:46 PM

sure bro drop by and check us out make your own decision.
you sure wont learn anything on here except to hate.

WhoSayWho?
02-12-2008, 08:48 PM
sure bro drop by and check us out make your own decision.
you sure wont learn anything on here except to hate.

Take it from the guy who has been here less than a month.

KC_LOUD&CLEAR
02-12-2008, 10:01 PM
you want to see a joke look in the mirror its done I ask to be ban so ----you ! you ***** *****
AMF

GenderBender
02-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Did someone say *****?

Brian_smith06
02-13-2008, 10:54 PM
I have been there once........ then i left

02MUSTANG GT
05-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Wow. This thread went to ****.

I just dealt with Loud and Clear for my alarm and all my components I bought last week. Donnie hooked me up at a great price and treated me right. Installers were nothing but professional. This thread doesn't represent the way I was treated at all.

***** it went that way.:wow: