PDA

View Full Version : Koda6



85cutty
04-15-2003, 03:02 AM
how do you guys like the KODA6, im thinking of buyin them, they look like a decent 6.5 for the price...

MikeofTulsa
04-15-2003, 03:02 AM
havnt had the chance to listen to them yet....but have yet to hear a bad thing about them....might ask josh(jlaine) or loyd(bigbassman) about them

Mark_ab
04-15-2003, 03:32 AM
Only complaint is the size of the midbass driver. The magnet structure is the same size as a 10" JBL I have sitting in my room. I had to mutilate my poor doors to get it in, but it's worth it in the end.

85cutty
04-15-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Mark_ab
Only complaint is the size of the midbass driver. The magnet structure is the same size as a 10" JBL I have sitting in my room. I had to mutilate my poor doors to get it in, but it's worth it in the end.
im thinking about putting them in under my rear deck in my cutlass, to replace the stock 4x10's, you think these are a good idea or should i get sum 6x9's?? i also have a pair of concept CFN-350 3 1/2's up front....

85cutty
04-15-2003, 03:41 AM
oh ya i get the pair for 110 canadian which is around 75 bucks

bumpin_blazer
04-15-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 85cutty
oh ya i get the pair for 110 canadian which is around 75 bucks

how the hell?? you lucky bastard if you dont' take em hook me up man.

adam

85cutty
04-15-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by bumpin_blazer
how the hell?? you lucky bastard if you dont' take em hook me up man.

adam
oh never mind, i think its 110 canadain each spearker, so it would be 220 canadian for the pair which is about 150 american

85cutty
04-15-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by 85cutty
im thinking about putting them in under my rear deck in my cutlass, to replace the stock 4x10's, you think these are a good idea or should i get sum 6x9's?? i also have a pair of concept CFN-350 3 1/2's up front....
ttt

bumpin_blazer
04-15-2003, 11:10 PM
i'll still take em if you don't man hook me up if you could that would be awesome!

adam

85cutty
04-15-2003, 11:13 PM
i know it doesnt matter at all, but **** they look like **** http://www.creativesound.ca/images/product/koda6_sm.jpg

bumpin_blazer
04-15-2003, 11:23 PM
looks don't matter sheesh. cover em with grills lol. i will take em if you don't want em for that price.

adam

85cutty
04-16-2003, 01:47 PM
also how do these sound running off the head unit, i wont have an amp for a while so they will just be run of the HU

Mark_ab
04-16-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by 85cutty
also how do these sound running off the head unit, i wont have an amp for a while so they will just be run of the HU

Koda's? They'll barely move.

85cutty
04-16-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Mark_ab
Koda's? They'll barely move.
seriously.... guess i wont be gettin those then, im not gonna have an amp for them for about 2 months maybe 3........

bumpin_blazer
04-17-2003, 01:07 PM
running what are top end mid-bass driver's off of a dirty 15watts??:crazy:

adam

Wonderbread
04-18-2003, 08:04 PM
i think you were also going to be using them for something other than their designed purpose... they are not a full range speaker... they are a midbass driver...

b0mbrman
05-10-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Goddyd4me
havnt had the chance to listen to them yet....but have yet to hear a bad thing about them....might ask josh(jlaine) or loyd(bigbassman) about them
How do they compare to Dynaudio comps?