PDA

View Full Version : FS: Gas powered r/c car

Max4hdmatt
01-18-2008, 11:31 AM
i have a traxxas jato f/s. its just the roller. i dont know much about it but im pretty sure everything is there to get it running minus the engine. i can take pics if needed. im looking for $150 shipped.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks Matt

Th3pWn3r
01-18-2008, 12:22 PM
What happened to the engine? Do you know if it needs an IPS shaft, short or what kind of crank shaft is needed? Are you including the flywheel, clutch and clutch bell? Is the radio included? You said roller but you also said everything is there to get it running minus the engine so that's a bit confusing.

Max4hdmatt
01-18-2008, 04:49 PM
a roller means it will roll and all it needs is the engine. everything is there. the radio is broke so you would need a new radio. and all the electronics are there.

Max4hdmatt
01-21-2008, 08:32 PM
bump

dwman
01-21-2008, 08:33 PM
well you will need pics you are new on here so i would put pics on here

i may be interested myself

Max4hdmatt
01-21-2008, 10:31 PM
will do that tomorrow. kinda late. to tired. by the way the pics are old and everything that is in the pics will not come with it. i sent it to a guy who f***** me over and didnt send the money and i had to threaten him wiht the cops to get it back so when i find my digital camera i will update those pics and have my username and date and time in the pics.