PDA

View Full Version : Hot Street Burleson TX

zierbox
01-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Hot Street Burleson TX

http://www.interrel.com/zierbox/

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/profile.cfm?userid=42531

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=245229347

Just found this site a few days ago, still checking it out
Seen some folks from the metroplex area
Wanted to give a heads up
My shop is in Burleson 3 miles east of 35 on 1187
Full Custom shop for Performance and Audio
We have a Dyno on site

Todd

tEh koRnDog
01-18-2008, 11:42 AM
ok

Stop spamming Feg.

AllstarE4
01-20-2008, 12:01 AM
ok

Stop spamming Feg.

Well I came in here to give Todd props for a nice shop and this is what I found.

Spamming or not, he has a nice shop and the guy seems to know his stuff. I had never met him or been to his shop until he responded to my thread about speaker rings. Saw a few of his installs while there and he's a great fabricator/installer. Quoted me a very fair price on some custom work. Seems like the best alternative to all the other shops around here.

Anyway, Hot Street in Burleson is a good one.

RAM_Designs
01-20-2008, 12:04 AM
This guy joined 3 days ago, has <15 posts, and is already making threads purely for the purpose of promoting his business...seems like spam to me.

AllstarE4
01-20-2008, 12:45 AM
This guy joined 3 days ago, has <15 posts, and is already making threads purely for the purpose of promoting his business...seems like spam to me.

Not gonna argue with the idea of it being "spam" I guess.

I talked to the guy in person and he seems cool, not a douche like some shop owners. The internet is a big way to get his name out there though. He's not in the heart of the city with enough traffic. He's on the outskirts of town.

I'm not usually one to promote or defend someone's shop, but I was impressed when I stopped in.

RAM_Designs
01-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Not gonna argue with the idea of it being "spam" I guess.

I talked to the guy in person and he seems cool, not a douche like some shop owners. The internet is a big way to get his name out there though. He's not in the heart of the city with enough traffic. He's on the outskirts of town.

I'm not usually one to promote or defend someone's shop, but I was impressed when I stopped in.

I'm not saying he's a bad guy or anything, just pointing out what seems kinda obvious...

If his shop is as good as you say it is, I might have to stop by whenever I'm in the neighborhood...

masone
01-20-2008, 12:54 AM
bump for a newbie tryin to make some bread

AllstarE4
01-20-2008, 01:27 AM
I'm not saying he's a bad guy or anything, just pointing out what seems kinda obvious...

If his shop is as good as you say it is, I might have to stop by whenever I'm in the neighborhood...

I feel ya. If you stop in, look at some of his installs if he's got vehicles in there. He had a nice Silverado with a real clean install and very nice sounding setup. If you're actually going to talk to someone about anything, talk to Todd. To the best of my knowledge he's the owner, the one I talked to.

djman37
05-04-2008, 10:48 PM
although I think the first post should be deleted as you shouldn't comment on your own shop, they are one of the ONLY people I've seen install a yellow top vent hose in a vehicle.

props fo teh safe-T.
Their installs look good and Todd & Co. have been around for many years. They've even been known to host a car show every once in a while.

RXZILLA
06-10-2008, 11:25 AM
A1 class of Installer. He has always pushed the envolope but never broke the bank on customers. He is a great person and a hell of an installer. He is in it for a few coins and for the love of car audio.

Pl8er
06-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Truth is I have no problem with this sort of spam personally. If he is willing to help out CA.com members and can give some good information and show some install photos or work build logs, the more the better :)

-=PEAKABOO=-
11-21-2008, 12:57 AM
I also will vouch for Todd, A1 installer, has forgotten more than most.
Have known about him for about 18 years.

cadencechef
01-12-2009, 10:24 PM
if there is one person in all of car audio that lives and breathes and sleeps and eats car audio its most def todd zier...without a doubt go to carstereo.com and look at ALL of his creations...:)