PDA

View Full Version : DeViOuSoNe = Sketchy to me

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 12:41 AM
I did a header for his website he had sent me the website showing the color that he wanted me to use and the pixel size it had to be. So i went and did the graphic and i sent it to him he said it looked really good at first then sends me back pm saying had to be exact color i said ok . So when i try to ask em how he want's it now he does not answer his im's his girl i talked to said wasn't always there. Granted but then now i im him as soon as i basically Instant message him on aim he signs off just about every time. I have tried sending him pm's many diffrent times he only answered few now it's like he had stopped answering them.:( i really hope i didn't get scammed anyone ever deal with em before? Mean while he still has my work was supposed to be my work for a Optima yellowtop . Because i read that i needed a battery so he would suggest a trade for that. Also told him though i did not have the cash for shipping and he said if it was good enough he would cover it. Well i have not heard from him i have tried everything im getn sketchy bout him now:(.

p.s. sorry for the bad grammar guy's .

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 12:47 AM
This is bull Sh*t man i was looking forward to that battery to because i can't afford one:(.

BuckyBoy
01-18-2008, 12:48 AM
What's your first language?

Sounds like you aren't getting that Yellow Top.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 12:50 AM
I know Bucky :( It's F*cked up man.

tEh koRnDog
01-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Try investing in some English/Typing classes.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 12:53 AM
I said sorry for the bad grammar guys. Im not the best at grammar.

tEh koRnDog
01-18-2008, 12:54 AM
We've noticed...but yet you continue to boggle our minds with this ****.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Ok korndog im sorry man for my bad grammar. As for me im F*cked it took me over 3 days to get that header for his website ready man. I'm f*cked over to because i thought would of been close to my install because i have no job i figured id have a battery be like last thing i need pretty much and now i don't:(.

jeeper07
01-18-2008, 01:00 AM
first thing i said was grammar too lol

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Granted i did not lose cash to this F*cker. So that's good but still i lost alot of work i did for him just to get the header for his website ready took around 3days. Just to get how he wanted it. Now im F*cked to bout needing a battery :( . Now idk when the Fck i'll get my install done:(

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 01:01 AM
picture of the graphic?

tEh koRnDog
01-18-2008, 01:01 AM
The dude just had a baby....cut him some slack.

Its a **** battery.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 01:06 AM
Dude i have been cutting him slack for the last couple day's . Anytime also he is on here he is posting other stuff just fine but never replied to my pm's asking him about it. Db drag here is the graphic also took me so long cause i had to get the fade of the header just right , also took me so long because i was trying to fit that graphic into alot of other stuff i had going on also. I never even got to finish it fully because he said he wanted me to do some other things also to it. Then after that he would just sign off aim all the time i imed him. or if i pmed him anytime saw him on he never wrote back but he could always post up other things just fine.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s226/ngugraphics/promosurgecopy.jpg

pioneerpimp
01-18-2008, 01:07 AM
he seems like quite the devious one..eh?

tEh koRnDog
01-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Well if your half as annoying as you are here in P/M's with him.....I understand why he would ignore them....I would to.

Fear Of Theive
01-18-2008, 01:09 AM
Why didn't you put a watermark on it? Or a big red SAMPLE on the front?

DB_DRAG_SPL
Not to be a ****, but I wouldn't trade you a battery for that. Anyone with any knowledge of PS could throw that together in a half hour

DownSouth954
That's the graphic???

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Like i told you guy's the graphic was not done. He still wanted more done to it also when i tryed to ask em like i said imed em. He would either sign off or just not answer his pm's on here.

Pop da Hatch
01-18-2008, 01:18 AM
wow man - how long has it been - I noticed your quick to jump on it with the sig.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 01:19 AM
pop da hatch i have tried getting in touch with him for a couple days now.

tEh koRnDog
01-18-2008, 01:22 AM
D00d.

Give it more than a few days. Holy ****.

Theres other things more important in life than the internet and your battery. The little logo you **** out isnt really a work of art either....

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 01:26 AM
Alright guy's i will give him a couple more day's then . I will give him a fair more amount of time not like i haven't already. But ill give em a chance.

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 01:31 AM
Maybe you should give him his money's worth before you go *****ing about him "Scamming" you.

mavster
01-18-2008, 01:32 AM
you spent 3 days working on that?

You dyslexic or something...?

lilmaniac2
01-18-2008, 01:33 AM
Not to be a ****, but I wouldn't trade you a battery for that. Anyone with any knowledge of PS could throw that together in a half hour

truth

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 01:42 AM
And honestly I wouldn't be throwing out accusations of scamming at him or giving him a "few more days". It's more you attempting to scam him out of his battery with that amateurish work.

jeeper07
01-18-2008, 01:43 AM
he did my sig too... part of a deal... said his sigs were sold for 35 bucks.

mavster
01-18-2008, 01:47 AM
he did my sig too... part of a deal... said his sigs were sold for 35 bucks.

Now has he ever sold one @ $35?

crunktimes.com
01-18-2008, 01:54 AM
picture of the graphic?

Now has he ever sold one @ $35?

no ******* way in hell

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 01:56 AM
no ******* way in hell

x2

jeeper07
01-18-2008, 01:57 AM
well this is the best he could do... i didnt think it was 35 dollar worthy but i had to be happy with it cause its the best... he seems like he has good intentions, but his skills just arnt as good as he thinks.

crunktimes.com
01-18-2008, 01:58 AM
Dude I know you are trying to get some loot but have you ever considered going out and getting a real job.

BTW I deal with freelance programmers and designers on a daily basis for my work and I can tell you when this happens it means they think your work *****. Typically I just tell them I am not really interested (before making an agreement) or find some other way to nicely tell them I do not want them doing work but ocassionally I get a freelancer who does the same thing to me kinda ignores me or blows me off for a while and it ***** but its just kind of life learn to deal with it and move on.

I don't think this thread was needed though and should probably be nuked.

crunktimes.com
01-18-2008, 01:59 AM
My suggestion would be charge maybe $5 bucks until you actually get some good skills then charge up some more as your skills improve.

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 02:01 AM
I don't think this thread was needed though and should probably be nuked.

I think what really wasn't needed was him calling Devious out as a scammer and giving him an ultimatum. There is definately no scamming going on.

jeeper07
i sent him this pic as what i wanted http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/jeeped07/southernconcepts.jpg

i have no problems with this guy. i just think that his skills arent as good as he thinks. id do business with him again... probably just not on ps. hes a good guy...

audiobahnuser18
Idk how many times i have to tell you guy's. The graphic that i had did for him was not done. I needed more of his input of what he wanted. None of you guy's can honestly say that if you had a deal with someone you were trying to get a hold of them for a couple day's. As soon as you imed them and they signed off your wouldn't be a little sketchy none of you could honestly say that.

tEh koRnDog
01-18-2008, 02:03 AM
Idk how many times i have to tell you guy's. The graphic that i had did for him was not done. I needed more of his input of what he wanted. None of you guy's can honestly say that if you had a deal with someone you were trying to get a hold of them for a couple day's. As soon as you imed them and they signed off your wouldn't be a little sketchy none of you could honestly say that.

I could honestly say it...

Even more so if it was useless PS skills in exchange for a battery.

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 02:05 AM

He probably doesn't want to hurt your feelings and tell you what he truly thought about it. If the graphic was not done, than WHY are you calling him out an throwing empty accusations at him and giving him a timeline? YOUR end of the bargain was obviously not completed so therefore he had no obligation to you. And frankly, I have dealt with you before and you can be quite nagging with your communications.

pitbull12887
01-18-2008, 02:12 AM
lolzzzzzz

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 02:14 AM
Db you always say my photoshop work is so bad etc... all this other B.s. well i'd hate to let you know that your sig that you have done , Was done simple i always stay in contact with people to ask them what they want how they want it. your sig all it is cropped , picture is cropped to fit and that lightning all it is is a brush. very simple see i don't do that i do many layer's and edit the sig , pic whatever is being done until the person im doing it for it is done just the way they want it done. You can ask Jeeper 07 as one i didn't get it how he wanted it so i started completley from scratch. So db why don't you read some book's do some research actually.Instead of just saying how people's work is when you don't even know what is put completley into it.

snova031
01-18-2008, 02:16 AM
Db you always say my photoshop work is so bad etc... all this other B.s. well i'd hate to let you know that your sig that you have done. Was done simple i always stay in contact with people to ask them what they want how they want it. your sig all it is cropped , picture is cropped to fit and that lightning all it is is a brush. very simple see i don't do that i do many layer's and edit the sig , pic whatever is being done until the person im doing it for is done the way they done it. You can ask Jeeper 07 as one i didn't get it how he wanted it so i started completley from scratch. So db why don't you read some book's do some research actually instead of just saying how people's work is before you don't even know what is put into it.
What....the....****...

Seriously...write what you want to say, then spend at least 15 minutes reviewing your posts to make them at least semi-coherent.

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Db you always say my photoshop work is so bad etc... all this other B.s. well i'd hate to let you know that your sig that you have done. Was done simple i always stay in contact with people to ask them what they want how they want it. your sig all it is cropped , picture is cropped to fit and that lightning all it is is a brush. very simple see i don't do that i do many layer's and edit the sig , pic whatever is being done until the person im doing it for is done the way they done it. You can ask Jeeper 07 as one i didn't get it how he wanted it so i started completley from scratch. So db why don't you read some book's do some research actually instead of just saying how people's work is before you don't even know what is put into it.

Yeah it may be something I did in about 30 seconds, but it looks better than the crap you sent me. After multiple times telling you that you didn't even spell what I wanted correctly, you still couldn't do it right. I finally purchased that wire for you so you would leave me the hell alone about the **** in all honesty. Not ONCE have I claimed to be a PS master or try to sell anything I may do in photoshop, so before you go telling someone to "read some book and do some research", maybe you would want to consider doing the same.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 02:19 AM
I re did the grammar. I was trying to spell check it my computer froze up man sry bout that.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 02:20 AM
I do read photoshop book's db as well as Tutorials , websites etc.... And what did i tell you Db that i couldn't finish it i wouldn't be able to finish it. Nice job leaving out details trying to make me look like the bad guy here.

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 02:23 AM
I do read photoshop book's db as well as Tutorials , websites etc.... And what did i tell you Db that i couldn't finish it i wouldn't be able to finish it. Nice job leaving out details trying to make me look like the bad guy here.

Yeah you couldn't finish it yet I STILL got your wire that you desperately needed for you, so let's not try to flip things up. I believe I was MORE than generous with you in the situation. And you may want to consider picking up a few more PS books the next time you're at the library.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 02:27 AM
Man Db kinda funny you say that man i actually just got one today. well from my college library. I don't want to fight people in this forum im not that type of person. I was just scared i was scammed guy's alright i jumped to conclusion's Iam sorry for that. As for you Db iam very greatful you still got me that wire and i wasn't trying to flip it on you man . Just you left that out so you were just trying to make me sound like the bad one here. Im not saying im the best im not saying im not A+ grade professional at photoshop i do know a good amount.

audiobahnuser18
01-18-2008, 02:39 AM
To Devious one once you see this yes i jumped to conclusions . I was scarred of being scammed and having someone run off with my work even though it wasn't finished . You never know what they could do with it etc.... I'am sry for jumping to conclusions though. If you do want me to finish it that's great if not then just tell me upfront and let me know.

tEh koRnDog
01-18-2008, 10:30 AM
What a shitfest.

Pop da Hatch
01-18-2008, 11:39 AM
To Devious one once you see this yes i jumped to conclusions . I was scarred of being scammed and having someone run off with my work even though it wasn't finished . You never know what they could do with it etc.... I'am sry for jumping to conclusions though. If you do want me to finish it that's great if not then just tell me upfront and let me know.

What scam? that graphic isnt worth a $100 + battery, what are you not understanding?

mavster
01-18-2008, 11:45 AM
What scam? that graphic isnt worth a $100 + battery, what are you not understanding?

you spent 3 days working on that?

You dyslexic or something...?

I called it...lol

Verlander
01-18-2008, 11:57 AM
I've dealt with deviousone and my transaction was great. I'm really confused by this, because he seemed like a sensible guy, and I have no idea why he would hire someone with grammatical skills worse then a student in a 3rd grade remedial English class.

DeViOuSoNe
01-18-2008, 09:14 PM
**** no I dont want you to do **** for me. Not at all. I asked you to do the exact color like 10 times. It still isnt the color I showed you. I would of had you finish until I see this.

DeViOuSoNe
01-18-2008, 09:15 PM
I didnt "HIRE" Him I told him from the start if I liked it I would put it up and give him the batt. But so far I dont like it. Yeah It has potential but not close enough yet.

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 09:17 PM
**** no I dont want you to do **** for me. Not at all. I asked you to do the exact color like 10 times. It still isnt the color I showed you. I would of had you finish until I see this.

Now the pieces come together.

DeViOuSoNe
01-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Would anyone put that on there site? Please give input? How the **** can you scam someone for something they didnt do or finish?

He is ****ing retarded I Leave my AIM signed on 24-7...That does not mean im on the computer? I dont sit here all day waiting for him....haha Its funny. The thing is I felt bad he needed a batt I tried to work with him. If he wouldnt of posted this thread I would of gave him the batt. I dont need it I could care less. I jsut wanted to help him out.

I know how it feels to be in a Jam

Verlander
01-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Would anyone put that on there site? Please give input? How the **** can you scam someone for something they didnt do or finish?

He is ****ing retarded I Leave my AIM signed on 24-7...That does not mean im on the computer? I dont sit here all day waiting for him....haha Its funny. The thing is I felt bad he needed a batt I tried to work with him. If he wouldnt of posted this thread I would of gave him the batt. I dont need it I could care less. I jsut wanted to help him out.

If you wanted to help him out, you would've given him a dictionary, and 3rd grade English book in exchange for his services.

tapout
01-18-2008, 09:26 PM

I'm in a jam, and need a battery. :fyi:

srsly

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm in a jam, and need a battery. :fyi:

srsly

x2, i'll also take a battery while you're at it.

DeViOuSoNe
01-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Haha, Yeah what you gonna do for me? Make my Header the way I wanted and you got it. :)

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-18-2008, 10:18 PM
devious, ygpm

BobbyDD
01-18-2008, 11:16 PM
Audiobahnuser, you're really shooting yourself in the foot here. Nobody's going to want to deal with you on here anymore. Btw, if you're that broke and don't have a job maybe car audio shouldn't be your number one priority.

Verlander
01-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Audiobahnuser, you're really shooting yourself in the foot here. Nobody's going to want to deal with you on here anymore. Btw, if you're that broke and don't have a job maybe car audio shouldn't be your number one priority.

No ****. I went broke and sold my car audio, not bought more.

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-19-2008, 01:58 AM
Btw, if you're that broke and don't have a job maybe car audio shouldn't be your number one priority.

I'm going to have to agree w/ this statement

Pop da Hatch
01-19-2008, 10:49 AM
uh oh

mavster
01-19-2008, 05:50 PM
hmm, how come he doesn't visit this thread anymore...

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-19-2008, 05:52 PM
hmm, how come he doesn't visit this thread anymore...

I was wondering the same thing. By the way, devious, if you check this thread, YGPM

Pop da Hatch
01-19-2008, 06:38 PM
BUMP i wanna see a response........