PDA

View Full Version : New Car System Design

CB102885
04-13-2003, 11:48 AM
I am a student working on a new design in car audio that might be revolutionary to the quality of music heard in an automobile. I plan to take the speakers out of th ecar and put them under it in an enclosed box so that the car becomes less of the cabinet for the speakers, and therefore improving the quality of the audio. If anyone has any suggestions on how I could make this better, please do write me at [email protected] Also, if anyone has contacts with Bose, I would like to talk to them about incorperating some of their invention into the box. I look forward to any responces.

dbhittin
04-13-2003, 01:38 PM
My friend had a system done with Bose Custom Speakers up front. Sounded Awsome.

awalbert88
04-14-2003, 10:09 PM
If I were you, I'd stay far away from Bose unless you wish to work for them. Bose is absolutely the worst audio manufacturer ever. I consider their speakers to be on the same level as BOSS/Pyramid/Legacy junk. Open up a Bose speaker cabinet and take a look at the drivers. They're made of extremely cheap materials. They should loud and "powerful", but the distortion is unbelievably high. For the money, you can get way, way better. They don't have any worthwhile technology to incorporate into any audio design.

Gauntlet
04-14-2003, 10:13 PM
So you want to put the speakers under the car??????