PDA

View Full Version : Iceteebone

nbudros
01-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Bought a 9887 and DLS A5 and the the 9887 was bent arms and the a5 has a smashed in corner and bent lips.

BECAUSE 15 SHEETS LETTER RULED PAPER IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE PACKING MATERIAL

He wont talk to me know and says he will file a ups shipping claim if i wana return the items, I offered to let him refund 100$ and ill deal with the non mint stuff and try and get the 9887 to work.

He said hes only claiming a ups claim if i want, but it doesn't give me the equipment to use and doesn't fix the fact its all his fault not ups.

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/1/1320363483.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=7488445)

Megalomaniac
01-14-2008, 08:44 PM
I took these photos at the build day of the amp
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1470.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1469.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1468.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1467.jpg

Verlander
01-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Listen here. First I asked for pics of the stuff. You said you would email them to me. Never received an email. Next I told you the items were insured. i would file a claim. UPS most likely would take the items and issue a full refund. You were unsure if you wanted to do that, you would let me know Saturday. Received no word until one of your buddies made a thread and sent me a pm. It is for UPS to decide on the packaging, not you. I have insisted on filing a claim and going from there, but you refuse and just demand $100. How did you come up with $100? Where is an estimate then, that says there is $100 worth of damage?

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
I have one thing to say...

Ive dealt with you both. I know Nick personally, and Ive done transactions with Icetee...

You both need to figure out a resolve and quick.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:04 PM
The only thing I'm going to do right now is file a UPS claim. If they do nothing about it, then we'll go from there.

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 09:06 PM
The only thing I'm going to do right now is file a UPS claim. If they do nothing about it, then we'll go from there.

Sounds fair...

But Nick is intitled to a refund if he so choses.

And Nick...dont be a douche, chill and work it out. (lay off the energy drinks)

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:09 PM
I still have yet to see pics of the headunit. What is interesting about this, the headunit was supposedly busted to the point where he could barely get the faceplate on. The amp has a couple bumps and he is bitching more about that. Where it gets interesting is I originally wanted $300 for the amp. Well after some thinking I decided to hang on to it. he comes and says he'll give me $400 for it, if that will change my mind. It did. Now he wants the very extra $100 he coughed up to pry it away from me. I paid for insurance for stuff just like this.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Sounds fair...

But Nick is intitled to a refund if he so choses.

And Nick...dont be a douche, chill and work it out. (lay off the energy drinks)

Well now he clusterfucks things by filing a claim.

He would get a refund via UPS. The problem is I don't think he wants to give up the amp, and just wants $100.

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 09:25 PM
I know he worked for several hours and got the headunit where the faceplate would be ok.

The amp is clearly damaged.

Either way dude, shipping a headunit with one wrap of bubble wrap around the sides and not the face. The amp sitting in the bottom of a box with just paper wadded up on top is no way to ship anything...EVER.

I would be staying out of this, but I already told you my reasons why I am posting in here. Our transactions, and Nick being a personal friend.

I know the payments were separate so if he wants to keep the head unit whatever...the amp is another story...

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Why are you people against filing a UPS claim? They will be at your house to inspect the package within a couple business days. Then we go from there. I'm not doing this bullshit of him demanding $100.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:39 PM
I also want to add that I have every single pm sent to him, and I never stated the amp to be in mint condition, and nor does it say it on the FS thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2834956

I stated the headunit to be in mint condition, he says that is broke and yet doesn't dispute that?

He wrote in the paypal claim, that I stated the amp as mint, which in fact I never did.

nbudros
01-14-2008, 09:44 PM
1. The headunit works I tested it. NO reason to dispute it.

2. The amp is damaged. I wanted 100$ because if i knew it was like that I wouldnt of paid 100. But forget it. Just give me the 400$ that i paid for it.

3. Its your fault you packed it in paper. So refund my 400 and ill ship you the amp back.

4. UPS WILL NOT COVER IT. SIMPLE. IM GOING TO TELL THEM YOU PACKED IT IN PAPER AND THEY WILL SAY SORRY AND ITS YOUR LOSS.

5. My bad I though you said mint. My bad, most people post when corners are smashed in and lips are bent but guess to you thats not important.

SO HERE IS THE SIMPLE ANSWER REFUND ME 400$ and ILL SEND YOU THE AMP

EDIT: I filed a paypal claim because thats who im supposed to claim with. You refund it and ill drop the claim.

Either way I as the buyer am unhappy, so please fix it.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:46 PM
1. The headunit works I tested it. NO reason to dispute it.

2. The amp is damaged. I wanted 100$ because if i knew it was like that I wouldnt of paid 100. But forget it. Just give me the 400$ that i paid for it.

3. Its your fault you packed it in paper. So refund my 400 and ill ship you the amp back.

4. UPS WILL NOT COVER IT. SIMPLE. IM GOING TO TELL THEM YOU PACKED IT IN PAPER AND THEY WILL SAY SORRY AND ITS YOUR LOSS.

5. My bad I though you said mint. My bad, most people post when corners are smashed in and lips are bent but guess to you thats not important.

SO HERE IS THE SIMPLE ANSWER REFUND ME 400$ and ILL SEND YOU THE AMP

The amp wasn't dented when I shipped it. Why don't you want UPS to come look at it?

nbudros
01-14-2008, 09:47 PM
ITS YOUR FAULT THEY WONT COVER IT. Its not ****ing rocket science. I DONT WANT UPS TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU DID. Your disregarding your involvement. IF you would of packed it properly we wouldnt be here.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:49 PM
ITS YOUR FAULT THEY WONT COVER IT. Its not ****ing rocket science. I DONT WANT UPS TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU DID. Your disregarding your involvement. IF you would of packed it properly we wouldnt be here.

How do you know they won't cover it? Now you are just being impossible. UPS will determine if it was packaged properly. I bought insurance in case something like this happened.

nbudros
01-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Becuase its paper. Just give me my money back and you file the claim I dont want to ****ing deal with UPS

nbudros
01-14-2008, 09:53 PM
If UPS says no? Whoes paying for it? If they say yes who gets the money?

nbudros
01-14-2008, 09:55 PM
FILE WITH UPS I DONT CARE NOW.

IF they say your fault i want my money

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:57 PM
If UPS says no, then we will work on an agreement, if they say yes, they take the amp, the check will be made out to me, and I will refund you the money on the amp.

Here is an example of how the process works: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124541&highlight=iceteebone

Verlander
01-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Now you got a ****ing claim on my paypal. I never had a claim so now I have to talk to paypal to see how this **** works. If you would've let me file the UPS claim from the begining, they probably would've already shown up at your door.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 10:13 PM
My paypal account sits at 84 verified buyers, plus the trades, and money order sales I have done, so over 100 items shipped, and only twice now has something broke that I have shipped.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 10:28 PM
I'll forgo the UPS claim and meet halfway and refund $50. I do not see $100 worth of damage. You cannot find these amps for $350 so let me know by tomorrow.

WhoSayWho?
01-14-2008, 10:28 PM
2. The amp is damaged. I wanted 100$ because if i knew it was like that I wouldnt of paid 100. But forget it. 3. Its your fault you packed it in paper. So refund my 400 and ill ship you the amp back.

Either way I as the buyer am unhappy, so please fix it.

I don't know guy, you want a full refund and it sounds to me like you intend to go out of your way to fVck up his UPS claim. I know you didn't come out and say so in so many words, but that is what I am hearing.

You guys need to work together. Just tell the objective truth, but don't try to slant it. Geez.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 10:30 PM
I don't know guy, you want a full refund and it sounds to me like you intend to go out of your way to fVck up his UPS claim. I know you didn't come out and say so in so many words, but that is what I am hearing.

You guys need to work together. Just tell the objective truth, but don't try to slant it. Geez.

That's why I'm willing to just give $50 to end it. he seems to be on a personal agenda to swindle me out of cash. He won't find an A5 for $350 shipped.

bigbirney420
01-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Ops

nbudros
01-14-2008, 10:33 PM
**** this. Your being a douche Iceteebone, either way I wait a month to 3 months to get my money. So **** it... Ill take the hit go the **** away. Im done.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 10:34 PM
**** this. Your being a douche Iceteebone, either way I wait a month to 3 months to get my money. So **** it... Ill take the hit go the **** away. Im done.

Fine if that is what you want. I have been more then fair.

nbudros
01-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Ygpm

Megalomaniac
01-14-2008, 10:37 PM
How about you find out how much will it cost to get the heatsink replaced & go form their, ice pays for it?

btw where is ice? who is this verlander posting for him?

Verlander
01-14-2008, 10:38 PM
How about you find out how much will it cost to get the heatsink replaced & go form their, ice pays for it?

btw where is ice? who is this verlander posting for him?

iceteebone is retired ;)

Why should I be hooked for what UPS did? I'll say it again, I didn't pay for insurance so I would pay out of pocket for damages.

nbudros
01-14-2008, 10:40 PM
ygpm ice

nbudros
01-14-2008, 11:09 PM
I used to work at DHL and Airborne express and it was one of the shittiest most raggedy dirtbag shipping that I have ever seen. They make bubble wrap and foam peanuts for a reason. Otherwise UPS store would just stock Mead notebook paper to wrap.

bigbirney420
01-14-2008, 11:11 PM
I used to work at DHL and Airborne express and it was one of the shittiest most raggedy dirtbag shipping that I have ever seen. They make bubble wrap and foam peanuts for a reason. Otherwise UPS store would just stock Mead notebook paper to wrap.

Suppose to be under me

Megalomaniac
01-14-2008, 11:25 PM

Suppose to be under me

budros still at your house? :laugh:

Verlander
01-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Great, I'm dealing with about 5 people on this. I decided to opt for a partial refund. No sense in seeing a good amp get thrown away over this. Problem lies in the fact I have to wait for funds to transfer to paypal.

Verlander
01-14-2008, 11:36 PM
Lots of people use newspaper to pack and this is no different. I took the box and shook it to make sure it was packed tightly.

nbudros
01-14-2008, 11:36 PM
Ygpm Clear Your Box Ice

Megalomaniac
01-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Great, I'm dealing with about 5 people on this. I decided to opt for a partial refund. No sense in seeing a good amp get thrown away over this. Problem lies in the fact I have to wait for funds to transfer to paypal.

I wasnt trying to intrude on your argument. I just wanted things to get worked out without anyone thinking somebody intentionally scammed someone. the way i see it is, your packaging was weak and didnt survive & budros is just upset because he was hoping to have a pretty amp looks/performance and be done.

all in all. IMHO either a complete refund is given, and send back amp at sellers expense or partial refund to compensate for a new heatsink(whether budros buys it or not)

i hope it works out. just seems like small mistakes

nbudros
01-14-2008, 11:42 PM
mir i told you go away. Thanks this isnt steve meade designs =)

Verlander
01-14-2008, 11:43 PM
I wasnt trying to intrude on your argument. I just wanted things to get worked out without anyone thinking somebody intentionally scammed someone. the way i see it is, your packaging was weak and didnt survive & budros is just upset because he was hoping to have a pretty amp looks/performance and be done.

all in all. IMHO either a complete refund is given, and send back amp at sellers expense or partial refund to compensate for a new heatsink(whether budros buys it or not)

i hope it works out. just seems like small mistakes

I opted for a partial refund. Even though the damage doesn't appear to be worth what I paid, I did it anyways to end it. UPS would've taken the amp and who knows what they would've done with it. I end up getting hosed in the end but oh well.

My days of selling online are done.

Megalomaniac
01-14-2008, 11:44 PM
mir i told you go away. Thanks this isnt steve meade designs =)
:rolleyes: wtf does that even mean feg

ngsm13
01-14-2008, 11:44 PM
This is getting out of hand.

Good luck just buying a new heatsink, that's not going to happen.

Also, If I was a seller, I wouldn't ever give a refund until I received my product back.

I've dealt with a situation before, where the amplifier was essentially DOA b/c of how bad FedEx treated the package. I told the person to go ahead and get it fixed, and I would pay for it once the claim went through. FedEx finally cut me a check, I then sent the money for repair to the buyer. Done. Simple as that.

More than anything, you need a sales receipt for the item. That helped my case a lot.

nG

Verlander
01-14-2008, 11:52 PM
The amount of this transaction exceeds your remaining sending limit and cannot be processed at this time.

* You will need to confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been confirmed, you can continue this payment.

It'll be a day or two before the payment is sent. I can't believe I'm getting hosed here. I'm taking the rest of my stuff now to a pawn shop.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 12:04 AM
The more I think about this, the more I'm getting shafted. :crap:

I should talk to UPS before I send a refund...

Hintzyboy
01-15-2008, 12:04 AM
Just to back Iceteebone up, here are some picks from before he bought the amp from Tonyguy here on the forums. Look close and you can see those corners were already damaged. They may have been damaged more during shipping, but I can't say.

Link to Tonyguy's thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250509

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/tonybarrera/100_5024.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/tonybarrera/100_5025.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/tonybarrera/100_5029.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/tonybarrera/100_5028.jpg

tEh koRnDog
01-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Im not sure how thats helping Iceteebone.

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 12:14 AM
The more I think about this, the more I think you shouldnt be allowed to sell anything. UPS will tell you it wasnt properly packaged, because it wasnt, and that they are not resposible. they may also say that paper is for taking notes and not for packing a 20 pound amp. Those pics dont account for the left, front corner of the amp the looks hammered

Verlander
01-15-2008, 12:15 AM
I have a pic of it installed

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/iceteebone23/saturn003.jpg

I can probably get pics from the previous owner. I bought it in October.

I never once said it was mint, and I said he could see pics from the previous owner. He decided to buy it regardless. It has in fact been damaged in shipping. The damage IMO seems negligible. You can't even notice it on the away shot.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 12:16 AM
The more I think about this, the more I think you shouldnt be allowed to sell anything. UPS will tell you it wasnt properly packaged, because it wasnt, and that they are not resposible. they may also say that paper is for taking notes and not for packing a 20 pound amp

Like I said, I have sold over 100 items, and this is the first time I had a problem with a buyer, so if you want to ban me and label me a bad seller over it, I don't care.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 12:31 AM
It's really ****** that I have to deal with numerous people about this. First I get a pm from nbudros about this. he was suppose to contact me Saturday about it, didn't get nothing till jntar pm'd me Monday saying the packaging was ****** and oh by the way some comps I sold him like two years ago were packed ******. The I get pics of the damage from megalomaniac, and not from nbudros like he promised to send by Saturday, and to top it off, his buddy bigbirney posts his ******** remarks about the situation.

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 12:58 AM
your a tool
/thread

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Quit *****ing about UPS, if you file the claim correctly... you should have no problems getting the insurance claim.

If the insurance claim falls through, Icetee has already said he would take care of it with the buyer.

All the side trolls need to STFU... and let the BUYER/SELLER take care of it.

nG

Hintzyboy
01-15-2008, 01:22 AM
The more I think about this, the more I think you shouldnt be allowed to sell anything. UPS will tell you it wasnt properly packaged, because it wasnt, and that they are not resposible. they may also say that paper is for taking notes and not for packing a 20 pound amp. Those pics dont account for the left, front corner of the amp the looks hammered

Im not sure how thats helping Iceteebone.

The pics show that the amp was already damaged, meaning that ITB cannot be held responsible for that aspect of the transaction. If you look at the pics, you can see that both mounting feet on the side with all the connections are bent, and the second pic shows that the upper corner where the speaker hookups are is damaged. That is all the damaged that is showcased in megalo's pics.

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-15-2008, 01:28 AM
Caveat Emptor

IamDeMan
01-15-2008, 05:20 AM
Quit *****ing about UPS, if you file the claim correctly... you should have no problems getting the insurance claim.

If the insurance claim falls through, Icetee has already said he would take care of it with the buyer.

All the side trolls need to STFU... and let the BUYER/SELLER take care of it.

nG

Verlander
01-15-2008, 04:10 PM
Talked to UPS about filing a claim. They said nbudros needs to get a written estimate of the damage, so he needs to take it to DLS and get an estimate to have a new heat sink put on, and UPS will pay for it. if it exceeds the value of the amp, or it's unrepairable, UPS will pay for the amp. Here is a list of DLS dealers in Texas, if they are too far let me know.

TEXAS
Hector’s Tint & Alarm
1391 W. Hwy 77
San Benito, TX 78586
T 956-873-0596
F 956-399-8381
[email protected]

Innovative Rides
11564 Cypress North Houston Rd.
Cypress, TX 77429
T 281-250-3380
www.innovativerides.com
[email protected]

Visual Audio
507 S. Hwy 87
Orange, TX 77630
T 409-886-2200
F 409-886-2202
[email protected]

Verlander
01-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Also do not throw anything away.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 05:44 PM
He refuses to get an estimate for the damage. I don't know what else to do. He is totally being unreasonable.

Johnny Drama
01-15-2008, 06:05 PM
He refuses to get an estimate for the damage. I don't know what else to do. He is totally being unreasonable.

If I buy from someone its the sellers responsibility to handle this.

He wants a simple refund and will return the amp to you, where in you can file your claim.

He is NOT being unreasonable. He feels that he did not get what he paid for, in which everyone that has seen the amp agrees.

Do you even have the money to refund? I noticed in your sale thread you said you were $500 or so in the hole and needed to sell because of this.

Plain and simple, the mounting feet were bent prior to shipping, the bashed corner seems to have happened during (Only cause we have no pics of the corner) Your packing ****** donkey balls and the buyer feels he was ripped off and wants a refund.

I would be a responcibile seller and refund...He is being "unreasonable" as you put it because you are goating him to do what he feels isn't right. He settled for $75 and you now want to go another route...

duece212
01-15-2008, 06:09 PM
The seller owns an item until its delivered safely to the buyer. If something goes wrong the buyer should get a refund and the seller gets the equipment back and files the claim with the shipping company. The claim may take a while to resolve with the shipping company and its not the buyers responsibility to wait that time to get their money back.

There aren't many risks as a seller, something breaking in shipment is one though, and a good seller has to own up to that, refund, and wait for the shipping company to reimburse.

/me gettin into others business

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Did he not handle it.

He called UPS, He found out the details, he found the dealers, he told him what he can do.

As shown by nbudros and his little chronies, they seem like a bunch of punk kids that don't know how to handle themselves. I found it simply amazing that Icetee has kept his cool, and not backfired on any one of you, with your childish comments, and immature acts on the internet... especially considering this situation doesn't even have anything to do with you.

nG

Johnny Drama
01-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Talked to UPS about filing a claim. They said nbudros needs to get a written estimate of the damage, so he needs to take it to DLS and get an estimate to have a new heat sink put on, and UPS will pay for it. if it exceeds the value of the amp, or it's unrepairable, UPS will pay for the amp. Here is a list of DLS dealers in Texas, if they are too far let me know.

TEXAS
Hector’s Tint & Alarm
1391 W. Hwy 77
San Benito, TX 78586
T 956-873-0596
F 956-399-8381
[email protected]

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result.php?q1=fort+worth%2C+tx&q2=78586&q3=&q4=&q5=

Innovative Rides
11564 Cypress North Houston Rd.
Cypress, TX 77429
T 281-250-3380
www.innovativerides.com (http://www.innovativerides.com)
[email protected]

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result.php?q1=fort+worth%2C+tx&q2=77429&q3=&q4=&q5=

Visual Audio
507 S. Hwy 87
Orange, TX 77630
T 409-886-2200
F 409-886-2202
[email protected]

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result.php?q1=fort+worth%2C+tx&q2=77630&q3=&q4=&q5=

Too far...

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:11 PM

He wants a simple refund and will return the amp to you, where in you can file your claim.

He is NOT being unreasonable. He feels that he did not get what he paid for, in which everyone that has seen the amp agrees.

Do you even have the money to refund? I noticed in your sale thread you said you were $500 or so in the hole and needed to sell because of this.

Plain and simple, the mounting feet were bent prior to shipping, the bashed corner seems to have happened during (Only cause we have no pics of the corner) Your packing ****** donkey balls and the buyer feels he was ripped off and wants a refund.

I would be a responcibile seller and refund...He is being "unreasonable" as you put it because you are goating him to do what he feels isn't right. He settled for $75 and you now want to go another route...

Look we don't need the Texas quartet in here. I know you are his friend and are an unbiased party to this. I never said the amp was in mint condition. I never said what condition it was in. He never asked what condition it was in, so even if it was damaged before, you have nothing to go on. Why are you people not willing to let UPS handle this? I asked if any of those places were local. I emailed DLS in Sweden to see what I can do to get a repair cost. I'll go back to UPS and see what they say since there is no dealer in Michigan and none nearby you.

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Too far...

Is your name nbudros?

nG

Johnny Drama
01-15-2008, 06:13 PM
The seller owns an item until its delivered safely to the buyer. If something goes wrong the buyer should get a refund and the seller gets the equipment back and files the claim with the shipping company. The claim may take a while to resolve with the shipping company and its not the buyers responsibility to wait that time to get their money back.

There aren't many risks as a seller, something breaking in shipment is one though, and a good seller has to own up to that, refund, and wait for the shipping company to reimburse.

/me gettin into others business

DING DING DING

Did he not handle it.

He called UPS, He found out the details, he found the dealers, he told him what he can do.

As shown by nbudros and his little chronies, they seem like a bunch of punk kids that don't know how to handle themselves. I found it simply amazing that Icetee has kept his cool, and not backfired on any one of you, with your childish comments, and immature acts on the internet... especially considering this situation doesn't even have anything to do with you.

nG

He handled this in a way that was not agreed upon, plain and simple.

And I surely hope you are not talking to me about the last paragraph.

Johnny Drama
01-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Is your name nbudros?

nG

Is your name Nbudros...? Icetee....? You seen any part of this amp...? Headunit...?

Hi pot, Im kettle.

Im not going to get OT with you any further.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:17 PM
DING DING DING

You mean I didn't do it your way?

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:19 PM
How come nbudros didn't get involved again till jntar got involved? :confused:

Johnny Drama
01-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Look we don't need the Texas quartet in here. I know you are his friend and are an unbiased party to this. I never said the amp was in mint condition. I never said what condition it was in. He never asked what condition it was in, so even if it was damaged before, you have nothing to go on. Why are you people not willing to let UPS handle this? I asked if any of those places were local. I emailed DLS in Sweden to see what I can do to get a repair cost. I'll go back to UPS and see what they say since there is no dealer in Michigan and none nearby you.

I cant say Im unbiased, that would be a lie.

I am just stating that he wants a refund or what was agreed upon. It isnt his responsibility to jump through hoops with UPS for you to get a check and then replay him. Ive always seen the seller handle the shipping and claims and the buyer getting a refund upon request at time of request or set date.

Thats all Im trying to say. I really hope you two work this out, and I know Nick isnt the easiest to do so with...neither are you. BUT, I hope you two can resolve this. Lastnight when you two agreed upon the $75 refund Nick asked me to delete this thread...now he is again flustered with having to fix his car, work with his job, and this incedent.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I cant say Im unbiased, that would be a lie.

I am just stating that he wants a refund or what was agreed upon. It isnt his responsibility to jump through hoops with UPS for you to get a check and then replay him. Ive always seen the seller handle the shipping and claims and the buyer getting a refund upon request at time of request or set date.

Thats all Im trying to say. I really hope you two work this out, and I know Nick isnt the easiest to do so with...neither are you. BUT, I hope you two can resolve this. Lastnight when you two agreed upon the $75 refund Nick asked me to delete this thread...now he is again flustered with having to fix his car, work with his job, and this incedent.

Jump through hoops? Is waiting for UPS jumping through hoops? :confused:

Man it was much easier dealing with boominbeast then you people.

Johnny Drama
01-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Plain and simple...and Nick can go into further detail.

$75 refund was agreed upon
He lifted the paypal claim so you could resolve
You called UPS and now carless Nick has to find a way to get 200+ miles to a dealer you listed instead of the $75

Im done, terms were agreed upon and you didnt follow through.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Plain and simple...and Nick can go into further detail.

$75 refund was agreed upon
He lifted the paypal claim so you could resolve
You called UPS and now carless Nick has to find a way to get 200+ miles to a dealer you listed instead of the $75

Im done, terms were agreed upon and you didnt follow through.

I asked if they were local, I will find a solution. Instead of saying, no they aren't local, you guys start your ranting and raving again.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:35 PM
It's good to know that nbudros hates me, I'm a scammer, and a douche bag, with douche spelled incorrectly.

Qbenjamin
01-15-2008, 06:36 PM

I couldn't agree more.

If you ship something to someone and they receive it damaged, it is UP TO THE SELLER TO FILE THE CLAIM! Buyer needs to send the item BACK TO THE SELLER (Or wait for the damaged call tag from shipping). Upon arrival of the product, (Via claim to shipping company) SELLER NEEDS TO REFUND BUYER! SELLER IS RESPONSIBLE for waiting on the results from the damage claim.

I would expect Ngsm to to come in and post about how the buyer is wrong and whatnot (His childish mentality), but it seems as though ICETEE is definitely the one at fault here. File the claim, let UPS go and pick up the product via call tag, and refund your buyer. /thread.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:40 PM
I couldn't agree more.

If you ship something to someone and they receive it damaged, it is UP TO THE SELLER TO FILE THE CLAIM! Buyer needs to send the item BACK TO THE SELLER (Or wait for the damaged call tag from shipping). Upon arrival of the product, (Via claim to shipping company) SELLER NEEDS TO REFUND BUYER! SELLER IS RESPONSIBLE for waiting on the results from the damage claim.

I would expect Ngsm to to come in and post about how the buyer is wrong and whatnot (His childish mentality), but it seems as though ICETEE is definitely the one at fault here. File the claim, let UPS go and pick up the product via call tag, and refund your buyer. /thread.

I did file the claim, but the buyer just kept demanding $100 and sends his minions out on the forum.

He has to keep the amp for UPS to inspect. He cannot ship it back to me. Why should I be out money then, because UPS damaged the amp? If I refund the amp, I'll receive a damaged amp and lose money on the deal. He needs to keep the amp and let UPS do the claim.

Qbenjamin
01-15-2008, 06:43 PM
I did file the claim, but the buyer just kept demanding $100 and sends his minions out on the forum.

He has to keep the amp for UPS to inspect. He cannot ship it back to me. Why should I be out money then, because UPS damaged the amp? If I refund the amp, I'll receive a damaged amp and lose money on the deal. He needs to keep the amp and let UPS do the claim.

Unfortunitely ICE, your wrong. After UPS takes the amp from him, you need to issue him his refund. It is not the buyers responsibility to wait for a damage claim, that's on you. ..........The price we pay to ship products, sometimes really suk.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Unfortunitely ICE, your wrong. After UPS takes the amp from him, you need to issue him his refund. It is not the buyers responsibility to wait for a damage claim, that's on you. ..........The price we pay to ship products, sometimes really suk.

Yes when UPS comes and picks up the package he would get a refund, but he is unwilling to do so.

Qbenjamin
01-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Yes when UPS comes and picks up the package he would get a refund, but he is unwilling to do so.

If he doesn't want to do that, then screw it.......

duece212
01-15-2008, 06:47 PM

If thats the case then the dood really is being a PITA. If thats what your offering then thats the right thing man.

Verlander
If he doesn't want to do that, then screw it.......

Exactly. I been trying to explain this to everybody, but he refuses, and his Texas buddies support him.

squeak9798
My local Postnet has told me every time I've dropped off a piece of electronics for shipment and purchased insurance that UPS will only cover a claim on electronics if it's packaged with a minimum of 4" of foam in every direction (all 4 sides, top & bottom).

From the way it sounds, your packaging was insufficient and UPS could easily deny your claim for insufficient packaging. It sounds like a waste of everyone's time and more headaches than it's worth to go through the claims process when the item was packaged insufficiently from the start.

You said you were originally asking $300 for the amp, but sold it for $400. He's requesting a $75 refund for the damage that was caused in shipping. You refund the $75 and you still received more $$ than your original asking price and the whole ordeal is done.

I guess I don't see what's so difficult about this solution.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:50 PM
If thats the case then the dood really is being a PITA. If thats what your offering then thats the right thing man.

I been offering it the whole thread. I said if UPS is going to issue the refund, then I'll refund him. I'm not going to refund $400 for an amp that was damaged by UPS, and not be able to sell it for the same price. I lose because of UPS which is not fair to me. He doesn't want to wait 5-7 business days for UPS. I also think he doesn't want to give up the amp, hence why he started with his $100 demand.

bigbirney420
My local Postnet has told me every time I've dropped off a piece of electronics for shipment and purchased insurance that UPS will only cover a claim on electronics if it's packaged with a minimum of 4" of foam in every direction (all 4 sides, top & bottom).

From the way it sounds, your packaging was insufficient and UPS could easily deny your claim for insufficient packaging. It sounds like a waste of time everyone's time and more headaches than it's worth to go through the claims process when the item was packaged insufficiently from the start.

You said you were originally asking $300 for the amp, but sold it for $400. He's requesting a $75 refund for the damage that was caused in shipping. You refund the $75 and you still received more $$ than your original asking price and the whole ordeal is done.

Thats what I said

J31Rob
meh. hope ya get it figured out guys.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:51 PM

From the way it sounds, your packaging was insufficient and UPS could easily deny your claim for insufficient packaging. It sounds like a waste of everyone's time and more headaches than it's worth to go through the claims process when the item was packaged insufficiently from the start.

Lets let UPS make that decision shall we? I took it off the market at $300 because it was well below the value of the amp. He sent me a pm saying he would give me $400. I didn't ask for $400, he said would $400 change my mind and obviously it did.

duece212
01-15-2008, 06:52 PM
I been offering it the whole thread. I said if UPS is going to issue the refund, then I'll refund him. I'm not going to refund $400 for an amp that was damaged by UPS, and not be able to sell it for the same price. I lose because of UPS which is not fair to me. He doesn't want to wait 5-7 business days for UPS. I also think he doesn't want to give up the amp, hence why he started with his $100 demand.

thats the problem part, otherwise its all good.

UPS picks up the amp, buyer gets a refund same day as amp is picked up, then you work the claim with UPS whether the claim goes through or not. If it doesn't it is unfortunately your loss...you can't seriously put that on the buyer.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:54 PM
thats the problem part, otherwise its all good.

UPS picks up the amp, buyer gets a refund same day as amp is picked up, then you work the claim with UPS whether the claim goes through or not. If it doesn't it is unfortunately your loss...you can't seriously put that on the buyer.

What are you talking about? Last time I had to do this with UPS, they came to the buyers house, picked up the package, then sent me the refund check.

Spider Monkey
01-15-2008, 06:54 PM

You must not live in Texas.

duece212
01-15-2008, 06:56 PM
What are you talking about? Last time I had to do this with UPS, they came to the buyers house, picked up the package, then sent me the refund check.

I meant you refund the buyer the same day UPS picks it up. UPS cuts you a check because you are the one responsible for the shipment...not the buyer.

Qbenjamin
01-15-2008, 06:56 PM

Why would he have to wait for a refund only if YOUR REFUNDED by UPS? You make no sense at all. You didn't package the item properly, then you ship it to him, it get's damaged during transit, buyer receives a damaged product and notifies you. Why are you saying that you will only refund if UPS REFUNDS YOU? UPS probably will not honor you claim because of ****-poor packaging. So you mean to tell me that your not gonna refund him if they don't refund you? That's YOUR problem, if UPS doesn't refund you, not the buyers.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Why would he have to wait for a refund only if YOUR REFUNDED by UPS? You make no sense at all. You didn't package the item properly, then you ship it to him, it get's damaged during transit, buyer receives a damaged product and notifies you. Why are you saying that you will only refund if UPS REFUNDS YOU? UPS probably will not honor you claim because of ****-poor packaging. So you mean to tell me that your not gonna refund him if they don't refund you? That's YOUR problem, if UPS doesn't refund you, not the buyers.

why don't we let UPS decide the packaging first? I packed it no differently then I pack all my other shipments and have sold or traded over 100 times.

duece212
01-15-2008, 06:59 PM
why don't we let UPS decide the packaging first? I packed it no differently then I pack all my other shipments and have sold or traded over 100 times.

Your not understanding that your holding the buyers money ransom on your packing job and UPS's decision. That is blatently selfish and wrong man, how can you not see that?

I know you don't want to lose out on the deal, but there is a right and a wrong way to do things.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Your not understanding that your holding the buyers money ransom on your packing job and UPS's decision. That is blatently selfish and wrong man, how can you not see that?

I know you don't want to lose out on the deal, but there is a right and a wrong way to do things.

He has to keep the amp in order for the claim to go through. This is why I got insurance so we would both be covered. Why should I give him $400 and he keeps the amp? I'm out $800. That's bullshit. Why can't he wait a couple business days? hell if he would've let me do the claim from the begining, this would've been over with by now.

nbudros
01-15-2008, 07:02 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3887037#post3887037

NEW THREAD IN THE RIGHT SECTION

nbudros
01-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Ps Ice your a douche

Qbenjamin
01-15-2008, 07:04 PM

Exactly. How can you say I will refund if UPS refunds me? The only thing UPS is going to do is go to his house with a damaged call tag, pick up the package (This is where the seller needs to refund the buyer), take it back to the terminal. Upon inspection and determination of whose at fault (Usually takes about 5 business days), then and only then will UPS issue the SELLER a refund, if they choose to do so.

OP, you need to let UPS come and pick up the package. Then ICE needs to refund you. Next, ICE you need to wait for the outcome of your claim. The outcome of your claim should not be held against the buyer, that's YOUR responsibility.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 07:05 PM
I've said all along I want UPS to come pick it up, then we will go from there and he refuses.

casper97ta
01-15-2008, 07:06 PM
At this point I would just give this kid the $75 and be done with all the B.S. You still sold the stuff for $325 and nobody has to deal with the claims. Just a thought.

Qbenjamin
01-15-2008, 07:07 PM
I've said all along I want UPS to come pick it up, then we will go from there and he refuses.

Yeah, because you keep saying "Then we will go from there," when you should be saying "I will refund once UPS receives the package."

nikosbuddy
01-15-2008, 07:09 PM
i bought pubes from icetee for 10 bux, just got them today!, great price highly suggest to anyone looking to get pubes..

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 07:16 PM
You must not live in Texas.

:laugh: Crazy monkey.

Ps Ice your a douche

I doubt name calling is going to help.

Now, why don't we all see if Ice and nbudros, budros, gallee can work things out between the two of them

Spider Monkey
01-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Now, why don't we all see if Ice and nbudros, budros, gallee can work things out between the two of them

Too late IMO. Check out the feedback section. I'd tell this kid to go **** himself after what he's just pulled.

tapout
01-15-2008, 07:19 PM
At this point I would just give this kid the $75 and be done with all the B.S. You still sold the stuff for $325 and nobody has to deal with the claims. Just a thought.

Agreed, especially since this was originally agreed upon and he dropped the Paypal claim so you could pay and then you changed your mind. He now has no recourse.

iamamp3pimp
01-15-2008, 07:56 PM

so biased...

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 08:08 PM

When was "a way" agreed upon, please show me this. Also, I was talking about everyone else from Texas and Qben... who has always been a feg.

nG

NEW THREAD IN THE RIGHT SECTION

Ps Ice your a douche

You're a childish feg. Grow the **** up.

nG

dbman150
01-15-2008, 08:08 PM
how can a mod just come and delete the other thread thats crap

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Because it is false.

Icetee is NOT a scammer. He may be a poor seller, if that, but he is in fact NOT a scammer.

nG

Verlander
01-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Well I offered 3 solutions. All this bullshit is causing me to miss the Pistons game.

Hintzyboy
01-15-2008, 08:10 PM
I think everyone is missing the point that the amp wasn't damaged during shipping. you have to look close at the pics from Tonyguy's thread, but you can see that every bit of damage that the buyer is complaining about was present BEFORE Iceteebone even bought the amp. I'm surprised he's even acknowledging complaints about the amp.

Sure, he should have been clearer about the condition of the amp when he sold it, but some fault lies with nbudros for not inquiring as to the amp's condition.

I think the only real problem here is the damaged HU, which, for some reason, the buyer is not complaining about nor seeking recourse for.:confused:

Spider Monkey
01-15-2008, 08:11 PM
how can a mod just come and delete the other thread thats crap

Don't cry. It is back.

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 08:12 PM
I think everyone is missing the point that the amp wasn't damaged during shipping. you have to look close at the pics from Tonyguy's thread, but you can see that every bit of damage that the buyer is complaining about was present BEFORE Iceteebone even bought the amp. I'm surprised he's even acknowledging complaints about the amp.

Sure, he should have been clearer about the condition of the amp when he sold it, but some fault lies with nbudros for not inquiring as to the amp's condition.

I think the only real problem here is the damaged HU, which, for some reason, the buyer is not complaining about nor seeking recourse for.:confused:

INdeed.

nG

Johnny Drama
Because it is false.

Icetee is NOT a scammer. He may be a poor seller, if that, but he is in fact NOT a scammer.

nG

I agree...and Nick will edit once this gets worked out or it will be deleted then.

Verlander

I agree but I'm tired of dealing with these people.

Johnny Drama
01-15-2008, 08:14 PM

Spent 2 hours fixing it...

Then this falls into not as described in paypal (the amp) in which lack of details make Icetee a shady seller.

Either way, Im done...I have a headache dealing with both the retards in the transaction.

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Don't cry. It is back.

Nope, it's not.

nG

dbman150
01-15-2008, 08:17 PM
wow this place is turning into ROE

Safe-N-Sound215
Nope, it's not.

nG

I was reading that.:( Only got to page three.:laugh:

Verlander

Then this falls into not as described in paypal (the amp) in which lack of details make Icetee a shady seller.

Either way, Im done...I have a headache dealing with both the retards in the transaction.

Item not as described? Where are the pm's, or posts that say this amp was mint?

iamamp3pimp
01-15-2008, 08:18 PM
lol

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 08:19 PM

Did he ever ask for a description feggy? :cool: ;) :D :rolleyes: :furious: :veryhapp: :wow: :crying: :crap:

nG

Verlander
01-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Still no response from nbudros. He I have like 140 pm's just from nbudros and he was pming like sblazer eating a wedding cake, and now I offer 3 more then fair solutions, and no answer.

In the mean time, I'm listening to Stevie Wonder and watching the Pistons pwn the Raptors :)

Verlander
01-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Did he ever ask for a description feggy? :cool: ;) :D :rolleyes: :furious: :veryhapp: :wow: :crying: :crap:

nG

Nope. Didn't even ask for pics.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 08:29 PM
Still no answer.....

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't think Ice should do anything about it. I mean from a business standpoint, I'd have to resolve this problem. If the amp had damaged prior to being shipped out, thats the buyer's fault for not examining the product closely. The buyer should have asked for more pictures. Ice is not a store and does not have to post pictures that show the entire amp. Since the amp was damaged during shipment, let's see the box that would have to be damaged pretty bad to dent the amp. Ice, I agree with your actions 100%. But I feel that from your standpoint, bad packaging or not, things on here need to be settled better than senseless name calling and *****ing. Maybe people should understand that this is not a store, there are no policies or restrictions. No one must give a refund. No one seems to understand that. So instead of basing this on ethics that you buyers believe all sellers should have, you should base it on the fact that things like this happen. I'd buy from IceTee. He seems like one of the few with some sense on this forum.

Edit: Not to mention, the way the buyer is treating Ice. If I wasn't a business, I wouldn't do anything for him.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't know many stores that offer partial refunds....

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 09:01 PM
I don't think Ice should do anything about it. I mean from a business standpoint, I'd have to resolve this problem. If the amp had damaged prior to being shipped out, thats the buyer's fault for not examining the product closely. The buyer should have asked for more pictures. Ice is not a store and does not have to post pictures that show the entire amp. Since the amp was damaged during shipment, let's see the box that would have to be damaged pretty bad to dent the amp. Ice, I agree with your actions 100%. But I feel that from your standpoint, bad packaging or not, things on here need to be settled better than senseless name calling and *****ing. Maybe people should understand that this is not a store, there are no policies or restrictions. No one must give a refund. No one seems to understand that. So instead of basing this on ethics that you buyers believe all sellers should have, you should base it on the fact that things like this happen. I'd buy from IceTee. He seems like one of the few with some sense on this forum.

Edit: Not to mention, the way the buyer is treating Ice. If I wasn't a business, I wouldn't do anything for him.

Your not the brightest on here. So you can take a picture of half of a sub that the basket is destroyed and its blown, but it doesnt show in the picture, and then say well I never said it was mint. Take it up with UPS. The price he was charging was for a mint one, they are not that much more than he paid new. All of you posting never saw it. I saw him open the box and it was just floating around in paper. Regardless if the tabs were already bent, by the time he got it one tab was almost bent at 90 degrees and that same corner was sheared off at least a 1/4 of an inch on the top. The name calling was stupid, I only backed Nick up because the packaging was not up to any shipping standards and the amp looked like hell.

Not to mention that he agreed to send him 75.00 last night and that would have been the end of it, but he is broke doesnt even have 75 bucks to pay, so now we are here. I know this because I saw all the PM's last night

You might as well stay out the the thread if you dont have a firm grasp of all the facts.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Your not the brightest on here. So you can take a picture of half of a sub that the basket is destroyed and its blown, but it doesnt show in the picture, and then say well I never said it was mint. Take it up with UPS. The price he was charging was for a mint one, they are not that much more than he paid new. All of you posting never saw it. I saw him open the box and it was just floating around in paper. Regardless if the tabs were already bent, by the time he got it one tab was almost bent at 90 degrees and that same corner was sheared off at least a 1/4 of an inch on the top. The name calling was stupid, I only backed Nick up because the packaging was not up to any shipping standards and the amp looked like hell.

Not to mention that he agreed to send him 75.00 last night and that would have been the end of it, but he is broke doesnt even have 75 bucks to pay, so now we are here. I know this because I saw all the PM's last night

You might as well stay out the the thread if you dont have a firm grasp of all the facts.

You are the one that needs to stay out. Now I find out personal conversations are being shared between you, jntar, and probably megalomaniac and others. I have the cash, I need to wait for paypal to add my new bank account.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Also how can you imply the condition by the price? I can ask whatever I want for the amp, regardless of condition.

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Everyone else can chime in? The only reason so many people down here are even in this is because we all saw it. Everyone was so appalled that someone would ship stuff that way. I have a habit of sticking up for the weak and protecting them from shady internet sellers.

He was over here working on his car, thats only reason I saw it.

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Everyone else can chime in? The only reason so many people down here are even in this is because we all saw it. Everyone was so appalled that someone would ship stuff that way. I have a habit of sticking up for the weak and protecting them from shady internet sellers.

Why do you say Budros Budros is weak?

CrispedUp
01-15-2008, 09:16 PM
How about we let the buyer and seller handle this on their own? And if a third party needs to be involved have it be someone who knows all the facts. And from one of Icetee's post, if the buyer isnt responding to him, than that it is the buyer's problem, and nobody else's.

Thank you, come again.

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Why do you say Budros Budros is weak?

Hes an E Gangster, but hes new to the world of shady sellers and Paypal disputes

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 09:19 PM
How about we let the buyer and seller handle this on their own? And if a third party needs to be involved have it be someone who knows all the facts. And from one of Icetee's post, if the buyer isnt responding to him, than that it is the buyer's problem, and nobody else's.

Thank you, come again.

Agreed. Next non party to post is a ******.

Verlander

He was over here working on his car, thats only reason I saw it.

Yea, shady :rolleyes:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177944&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177869&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175457&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162827&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149164&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134408&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130782&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124250&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123996&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124541&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123232&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120729&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120917&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119526&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116933&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118228&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117348&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117017&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116183&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106726&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95139&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75377&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80547&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73420&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67998&highlight=iceteebone
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=iceteebone
http://forum.carstereos.org/itrader.php?u=5824
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=003069#000000
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=002386#000001
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=002593#000003
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=001940#000001
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186089&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187592&highlight=iceteebone
http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=003249
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219647
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215340&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/member.php?u=28
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266609

I was also talking about the private messages, keyword Private.

I have been selling on this forum before we even had a feedback section.

WhoSayWho?
Hes an E Gangster, but hes new to the world of shady sellers and Paypal disputes

Oh.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 09:21 PM

Same here. I'm new to shady buyers and buyers filing paypal disputes.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Well agreed to take $75, so i just got hosed in this deal. Money will be sent as soon as my bank account can get confirmed.

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 09:33 PM
At least you can be proud that you did not resort to name calling.

Verlander
I also want this thread to remain open. Any rational person can see I got hosed in this deal, if you can't see that, i don't want to deal with you then. I will also not sell to anybody residing in the state of Texas. I pay for shipping insurance and end up paying out of my pocket anyways.

WhoSayWho?
Name calling is bad.

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 09:39 PM

Amazing how your first statement was that I'm not bright. Great opening to any response and also very well thought out. Yea if I wanted to (completely against my ethics because I'm very legitimate) I could take a picture of a sub with half a cone at an angle (blown sub) and say "Tc-9 subwoofer, $200" Now, since your intelligence far surpasses mine, please show me where in the quoted statement that I lied (assuming I had a TC-9 for sale). Now let's see, I could list my TC-9 for $600. Does that mean I'll sell it? Probably not, but I might. Pricing does not matter. I'm sure if I posted a blown TC for $50 everyone would jump on it. It is the buyers ultimate choice. Is It not smart one? Oh and the corner bent more than it already did. Well is a bent corner @ 30 degrees still a bent corner @ 90 degrees? I don't know, I'm not bright. Money can be a problem, I've had issues too. Most people can understand them while others can't.

Why should I leave this thread? The facts are all right in front of me. Oh wait. I forgot. I'm not that bright. Oh well.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 09:52 PM
I would like to draw people's attention to this thread to see how this should've gone http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124541&highlight=iceteebone

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Alls well that ends well:woot:

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 09:56 PM
I would like to draw people's attention to this thread to see how this should've gone http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124541&highlight=iceteebone

All that shows is that you have packed poorly before.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Alls well that ends well:woot:

For you guys since you swindled me out of $75. I guess shipping insurance is useless these days.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 09:57 PM
All that shows is that you have packed poorly before.

LMAO the sub was in a wooden crate. I think 2 out of 100+ is pretty good.

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 09:58 PM
Thats only 98% feedback, not that good

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 09:59 PM
We'll add nfegdros, bigfegney420, and any other completely retarded texans to my list of those not to sell to...

Along with Qbenjamin...

nG

Qbenjamin
01-15-2008, 10:01 PM
We'll add nfegdros, bigfegney420, and any other completely retarded texans to my list of those not to sell to...

Along with Qbenjamin...

nG

You are the most annoying feg on here. /thread

bigbirney420

Along with Qbenjamin...

nG

Whoa, do you have something to sell? I do have money to throw away on damaged goods if you got them. Ill give you 100$ more than your asking

Verlander
Thats only 98% feedback, not that good

Did you not read the thread I posted? Why are you saying I should have negative feedback on that sub that UPS destroyed? :confused:

Along with Qbenjamin...

nG

I just added the whole state of Texas to my do not sell list.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Whoa, do you have something to sell? I do have money to throw away on damaged goods if you got them. Ill give you 100$ more than your asking

I didn't sell damaged goods. That is what insurance is for, and I'm out $85 because $11 went for insurance.

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 10:03 PM

Along with Qbenjamin...

nG

nG,

Would you mind making a sticky of the people legitimate people like me and Ice should not sell to? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Grinder

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 10:04 PM

Sounds like an nfegdros scam to me.

No thanks.

nG

ngsm13
01-15-2008, 10:05 PM
nG,

Would you mind making a sticky of the people legitimate people like me and Ice should not sell to? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Grinder

I will definitely consider this.

Excellent suggestion.

nG

Beat_Dominator
01-15-2008, 10:05 PM
:popcorn:

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 10:08 PM
I will definitely consider this.

Excellent suggestion.

nG

"nG's Do Not Sell To Texas Thread"

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:11 PM

Your feedback (make note of the last link)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253325&highlight=bigbirney420
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205170&highlight=bigbirney420
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193636&highlight=bigbirney420
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183546&highlight=bigbirney420
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161298&highlight=bigbirney420

Mine:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177944&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177869&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175457&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162827&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149164&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134408&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130782&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124250&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123996&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124541&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123232&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120729&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120917&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119526&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116933&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118228&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117348&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117017&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116183&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106726&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95139&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75377&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80547&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73420&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67998&highlight=iceteebone
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=iceteebone
http://forum.carstereos.org/itrader.php?u=5824
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=003069#000000
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=002386#000001
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=002593#000003
http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=001940#000001
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186089&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187592&highlight=iceteebone
http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=003249
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219647
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215340&highlight=iceteebone
http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/member.php?u=28
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266609

Enough said.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:20 PM
For people who didn't click on the link, it appears our friend bigbirney, isn't a great packer either

"I am so sorry, I shipped it UPS last Monday and I have been out of town with work since Tues. I thought it was a done deal but on Friday UPS returned the package to me. Im not sure why I used them i figured since it wasnt fragile it would be okay. The cylinder box the stuff was shipped to me in was destroyed by them somehow so they sent it back to me and I filed complaint. The Brown Bread itself was unharmed but the end was ripped off of cylinder and damaged pretty good so they wont ship it. I found another box to send it and will be with Fedex ground this time. I am sorry for inconvenience. If it in any way is a problem I can refund"

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Actually it makes you look like an ***. UPS ruined the box and it never got delivered. But I took care of it instead of telling him to chase it down

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 10:22 PM
I never even unpacked it, bought roll of Brown bread and never used it, shipped in same package I got it in. But I do have 134 feedback of 100%. Not to mention that guy got taken care of and was happy in the end.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Actually it makes you look like an ***. UPS ruined the box and it never got delivered. But I took care of it instead of telling him to chase it down

UPS ruined the amp.

So you are 4 for 5, so you're clicking at an 80% there bud. I'll take my 98%.

When did I tell you guys to chase anything down? :confused:

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 10:24 PM
I'm still waiting for a reply to my last "non-bright" statement.

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Actually no, he got just what he paid for undamaged, it just took an extra week. Well thats enough for me tonight. There is more to life than 40,000 post count

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Actually no, he got just what he paid for undamaged, it just took an extra week. Well thats enough for me tonight. There is more to life than 40,000 post count

Like being brighter than everyone else......

bigbirney420
01-15-2008, 10:26 PM
Like being brighter than everyone else......

Comes with the degrees

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:26 PM

LOL you get backed in a corner then use my post count and leave. What don't you people understand? I didn't mis represent the amp. I want to see posts or private messages where I mis represented the amp. The amp was damaged by UPS.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:28 PM
You also say he had to wait a week, well this process would've taken about a week if you would've cooperated.

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Comes with the degrees

Someone please sig this wonderfully bright and intelligent comment :rolleyes:.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:32 PM
I have a pic of it installed

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/iceteebone23/saturn003.jpg

I can probably get pics from the previous owner. I bought it in October.

Show me where I mis represented the amp.

nbudros saw this pic, didn't request pics from the previous owner, didn't request more pics of my own, didn't inquire about the condition

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:36 PM
I need this stuff sold immediately.

Alpine 9887: Mint condition, comes with everything. Asking $280 shipped

DLS A5: 3-channel amp. Great for running components and a sub. 75 x2 + 800 x1 @ 1 ohm. $300 shipped

12" Diamond D6: Excellent condition, dual 2 ohm, asking $130 shipped

No Trades

For sale ad.

BTW the D6 is still for sale to anyone outside of Texas :fyi:

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 10:38 PM
The specs in that add are not 100% correct. That makes you a scammer. I have proof too. http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/DLS_A5/ :rolleyes:

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:39 PM
The specs in that add are not 100% correct. That makes you a scammer. I have proof too. http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/DLS_A5/ :rolleyes:

I sent nbudros a link to the actual specs from DLS ;)

Lingerfelt
01-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Someone please sig this wonderfully bright and intelligent comment :rolleyes:.

Unfortunately his degrees didn't help him with his opening attack on you, "your not the brightest".

Verlander
01-15-2008, 10:47 PM
I have a degree and my degree is telling me I got screwed.

Grinder1989
01-15-2008, 11:12 PM
I have a degree and my degree is telling me I got screwed.

I agree. Hopefully others will see it the way it is, not the way they want it to.

MikeyB
01-15-2008, 11:14 PM
I feel terrible for you here Ice, not that my 2 cents is needed in this situation I feel like I have to give it. Ice has been absolutely reasonable in this situation. Of coarse he is not going to bend over and take it up the *** from these fegs that just rant and rave like immature idiots. The amp looks like it arrived in the same condition it left in, regardless of the packaging. I think there is blame to be put on both sides, yes the packaging could have been better, but there is not reason for this to have turned into this big of a deal. Just because people from Texas are so quick to jump the gun. I am more than sure that if you would have dealt with him like a respectable person he would be more than happy to see to it that you are re-embursed for what happened. Ice has offered several solutions and obviously someone is too greedy. I think $75 is more than enough to cover the inapparent damages to the product. I also dont think anyone in this thread has any room to talk when it comes to packaging (pics can be posted if desired but I dont have any enemies on here to target)

MikeyB
01-15-2008, 11:15 PM
I agree. Hopefully others will see it the way it is, not the way they want it to.

After having no ties to either side in this matter after reading the entire thread and all of the feedback threads I definately see it the way it is. So basically, Ice did a poor packaging job, but the product still made it and is in the same exact condition and the guy still wants money from him for it.

MikeyB
01-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Show me where I mis represented the amp.

nbudros saw this pic, didn't request pics from the previous owner, didn't request more pics of my own, didn't inquire about the condition

He probably just assumed it was perfect and was just pissed that it has a couple dings in it after paying the amount he did.

I give Ice credit for even dealin with the guy after going through this, most people would have just said tough **** **** off.

Oh and sorry for even posting in here Im not trying to add to the drama :hide:

Verlander
01-15-2008, 11:23 PM
What I find amazing is, I sell him a mint headunit, he says it's broke, but wants money on an amp that was never described as mint.

Verlander
01-15-2008, 11:24 PM
He probably just assumed it was perfect and was just pissed that it has a couple dings in it after paying the amount he did.

I originally listed for $300, but decided I wanted to keep it, he pm's me and says will $400 change my mind. It did. Now he wants $100 back.

Grinder1989
01-16-2008, 07:54 AM
After having no ties to either side in this matter after reading the entire thread and all of the feedback threads I definately see it the way it is. So basically, Ice did a poor packaging job, but the product still made it and is in the same exact condition and the guy still wants money from him for it.

Well like I said before, the only people on here obligated to be perfect at displaying a product that they are selling are the manufacturers and dealers that sell products with a warranty. I don't understand why everyone thinks this is a giant store with refunds and partial refunds for the buyer's ignorance of purchasing.

bigbirney420
01-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Well that picture, albeit not that detailed, you can not really tell there is damage to the amp. The right rear tab has a small tweak to it, but you cant even see the left side. The left rear was the one that was bent 70 degrees and the left rear corner of the amp is smashed down a 1/4 of an inch as well. That part you can see in the picture as undamaged prior to shipping. The main issue was poor packaging. They make bubble wrap, foam peanuts and packing paper for a reason. We could have definitely handled it better, I had a few beers the first night so i definitely was not thinking rationally. Jntar was just trying to be a mediator and get it handled.

CrispedUp
01-16-2008, 08:46 AM
And Ice, if you do online banking you will be able to get your bank account confirmed faster. :fyi:

Verlander
01-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Well received an email from DLS. They gave me a contact number in the United States about getting the amp repaired. We could've had this started earlier but this is absolute bullshit I'm losing $75 on this. First, I never mis represented the amp, second any damage done was in shipping. I paid for insurance to cover damages, yet I'm paying out of my pocket for damages. That is bullshit. On top of that, I have to deal with more then one person about this amp. I absolutely will not deal with nbudros, jntar, bigbirney, megalomaniac, or anybody else associated with any of these people. It is absolute bullshit, I had to deal in pm's with jntar about this, not to mention the harassment from nbudros, and bigbirney's ********. The fact remains, you had no case with paypal, yet I'm nice enough to pay your $75 of undeserved money. Just like George W. Bush, if you whine enough in Texas, you get what you want. :rolleyes:

CrispedUp
01-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Well received an email from DLS. They gave me a contact number in the United States about getting the amp repaired. We could've had this started earlier but this is absolute bullshit I'm losing $75 on this. First, I never mis represented the amp, second any damage done was in shipping. I paid for insurance to cover damages, yet I'm paying out of my pocket for damages. That is bullshit. On top of that, I have to deal with more then one person about this amp. I absolutely will not deal with nbudros, jntar, bigbirney, megalomaniac, or anybody else associated with any of these people. It is absolute bullshit, I had to deal in pm's with jntar about this, not to mention the harassment from nbudros, and bigbirney's ********. The fact remains, you had no case with paypal, yet I'm nice enough to pay your $75 of undeserved money. Just like George W. Bush, if you whine enough in Texas, you get what you want. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Verlander
01-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Well that picture, albeit not that detailed, you can not really tell there is damage to the amp. The right rear tab has a small tweak to it, but you cant even see the left side. The left rear was the one that was bent 70 degrees and the left rear corner of the amp is smashed down a 1/4 of an inch as well. That part you can see in the picture as undamaged prior to shipping. The main issue was poor packaging. They make bubble wrap, foam peanuts and packing paper for a reason. We could have definitely handled it better, I had a few beers the first night so i definitely was not thinking rationally. Jntar was just trying to be a mediator and get it handled.

Also notice that in that post I said I could provide more pics, and he never requested more pics, or inquired about the condition.

So if it is undamaged prior to shipping, why the **** am I out $75 when I paid for shipping insurance?

Verlander
01-16-2008, 10:42 AM
:thumbsup:

If you are giving a thumbs up because you agree with these Texans, then you are on my do not sell list.

CrispedUp
01-16-2008, 10:43 AM
If you are giving a thumbs up because you agree with these Texans, then you are on my do not sell list.

I was giving thumbs up because I agree with you on this whole thing.

WhoSayWho?
01-16-2008, 10:45 AM
I was giving thumbs up because I agree with you on this whole thing.

LOL at T lashing out on you. Bahahahhhahhhahhha.

CrispedUp
01-16-2008, 10:46 AM
LOL at T lashing out on you. Bahahahhhahhhahhha.

:eyebrow:

Megalomaniac
01-16-2008, 10:47 AM
all i did was post pics, and a few posts on how to help you guys resolve the situation :confused: no im blacklists...

WhoSayWho?
:eyebrow:

He is just not sure if by 'midwest" you mean TX.

WhoSayWho?
all i did was post pics, and a few posts on how to help you guys resolve the situation :confused: no im blacklists...

Shut up Tex.

Flipx99
01-16-2008, 10:48 AM
So did you actually pay the $75?

CrispedUp
01-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Shut up Tex.

:laugh:

CrispedUp
01-16-2008, 10:50 AM

He's waiting for his bank account to be confirmed, unless it already got confirmed.

Verlander
01-16-2008, 11:11 AM

I have to wait to confirm my new bank account.

Verlander
01-16-2008, 11:12 AM

Unfortunately you are too intertwined with jntar, nbudros, and bigbirney for me to ever deal with you.