PDA

View Full Version : Im loving Kenwoods new Double Dins...no pics FTL

bamaboy
01-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Maybe they will update the site soon, but had the stuff at work today, saw the new kicker stuff the other week now this, i feel special

but im highly considering selling my kenwood excelon 815dvd model for one of the new DDX812's or the DNX8012 with garmin nav built in, both have parrot bluetooth built in, menus look excellent, customizable wallpapers, ipod video support, 5.1 5v RCA outputs that decode DD and DTS, and look really nice, so when they come out im prolly gonna grab one if i can get a good price at work

hope they put them on the sight soon, along with other new HU's, all of them look really nice in my opinion, but other thought may differ, but i could really care less...:D

thread failure for no pics im aware:crying:

tez4life
01-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Maybe they will update the site soon, but had the stuff at work today, saw the new kicker stuff the other week now this, i feel special

but im highly considering selling my kenwood excelon 815dvd model for one of the new DDX812's or the DNX8012 with garmin nav built in, both have parrot bluetooth built in, menus look excellent, customizable wallpapers, ipod video support, 5.1 5v RCA outputs that decode DD and DTS, and look really nice, so when they come out im prolly gonna grab one if i can get a good price at work

hope they put them on the sight soon, along with other new HU's, all of them look really nice in my opinion, but other thought may differ, but i could really care less...:D

thread failure for no pics im aware:crying:

No pics? Next stop dissapontment city:crap:

Link maybe? I didnt know they had new units about to be released

MyFartsStink
01-12-2008, 10:54 PM
awww no pics

bamaboy
01-12-2008, 11:02 PM
yea all new HU's

well after some searching, i found a few pics on a blog

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/kenwood/dnx8120sourcescreen.jpg
http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/kenwood/dsc_0289.jpg

msrp of 1000-1200 i think it was

they also have a new navi coming, when i saw it i thought it was a avic d3, looks just like them, should have a good price point too

DjiNN
01-13-2008, 06:49 AM
Definitely looks nice .. very large icons like navigation units ..

XaznKewLguyX
01-14-2008, 01:51 AM
looks awesome

bernymachd3
01-14-2008, 07:12 AM
awesome. I was going to get a 7019 double din. I mind as wait for their new models!

quality_sound
01-16-2008, 02:24 AM
I have one question about the new Kenwoods. On last year's units if you put in a DVD you had to cycle through the video options even though the audio would switch automatically unless you ad it on the one screen that had no controls on it which was pointless for other modes. Can you let me know if that is still the case? I'm really diggin' the look and menus of the new lineup.

quest51210
02-21-2008, 02:27 AM
still the case...now go get a pioneer with ****** navi

djeazie
02-21-2008, 03:22 PM
still the case...now go get a pioneer with ****** navi

LOL!

Qbenjamin
02-21-2008, 10:54 PM
I concur. Pioneers' Navi units are terribly inaccurate.