PDA

View Full Version : Where can I download a manual of Alpine CDA 9856?

JarvisB
01-12-2008, 04:16 PM
I just got it from a guy here and I installed it with no problem, but I am having problems with using some features because I dont know which buttons am I supposed to press, etc..

So I thought probably I should be able to download and print a manual of this HU from Alpine.com so I checked there and there is nothing like that..

Any ideas how can I get a manual of it? (I already asked the seller for a manual, awaiting reponse) I just want it right now you know..

Also I used the ipod interface on this HU.. but when I play it, it appears as "T1" if I press "next" it would say "T2" It would not say the song name.. will it always be like that? I would like to know what song am I listening to.. Sometimes I forget what is the song name n etc..

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Rich B
01-12-2008, 04:21 PM
http://vault.alpine-usa.com/products/documents/OM%20CDA-9856.PDF

Theres the manual in .pdf, best of luck!

JarvisB
01-12-2008, 04:31 PM
many thanks!

can you answer my question about ipod interface?

Rich B
01-12-2008, 08:17 PM
many thanks!

can you answer my question about ipod interface?

I wish I could, but I dont use an ipod.

See my signature?

Thats a photo of the same unit (CDA-7941) Im installing in my car, and its so old it doesnt know what an ipod is!:eek:

Heck, it wont even play MP3's.

Maybe if you post just about using the ipod (like in the title) one of the dozens of people here who use Alpines with ipods can help?

:)

JarvisB
01-12-2008, 10:56 PM
I figured out the problem after reading the manual.. so no problem, many thanks!