PDA

View Full Version : The Video of Carter vs, Beast From Da East

Pages : [1] 2

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 01:36 AM
January 8. While discussing with Carter a story that I heard on the two way, we came to an agreement to battle the next day and with only 24HR promo, there must of been 300 people there. We battled for overall(Bass/Mids/Highs) and then we battled Bass only. Overall Beast took it and Bass only Carter did.

http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=105

Johnny Drama
01-11-2008, 01:45 AM
That is the most retarded, stupid, and idiotic video/event Ive ever seen. Jesus Christ...

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 01:50 AM
That is the most retarded, stupid, and idiotic video/event Ive ever seen. Jesus Christ...

The video was taken by a friend of mine and was disappointed when he gave me the video. I sounds horrible but at least you can see what happened. Sorry. I guess next time I'm going to have to do my own shooting and let someone else play the radio

iagrdshaka
01-11-2008, 01:53 AM
what a bunch of idiots

~Magick_Man~
I think he meant the events that were being taped...

~Magick_Man~

Johnny Drama
The video was taken by a friend of mine and was disappointed when he gave me the video. I sounds horrible but at least you can see what happened. Sorry. I guess next time I'm going to have to do my own shooting and let someone else play the radio

Im not talking about the sound when the stereo was playing...

1)youre sitting in your loud *** truck and no ear phones...Smart, real smart.
2)WTF is up with the **** talking? Get on the fvcking mic like everyone has said, before someone shoots someone...jesus.
3)Oh god...Im shitting myself in shame and laughter at the same time...I need to stop.

AudioAnonymous
01-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Wow. I can't believe people get freaked out like that over some music and who has the best stereo. :lol:

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:05 AM
Wow. I can't believe people get freaked out like that over some music and who has the best stereo. :lol:

that's what I hate about this way of sounding off, people take decisions to heart, f*cking retards. I don't care about the decision, I just want to play it

snova031
01-11-2008, 02:13 AM
Do you do this in residential areas? Looks like it was done late at night...

twisztdauthorit
01-11-2008, 02:15 AM
**** that fool got a little excited. I thought a fight was gonna bust out or something, both guys are loud and they should both be proud.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Do you do this in residential areas? Looks like it was done late at night...

It was close to residential but more towards the business area (mechanic and body shops)

snova031
01-11-2008, 02:17 AM
It was close to residential but more towards the business area (mechanic and body shops)

I'm sure the neighboring residents enjoyed it.

lilmaniac2
01-11-2008, 02:18 AM
**** that fool got a little excited. I thought a fight was gonna bust out or something, both guys are loud and they should both be proud.

I'd be proud too if I was breaking noise ordinances, acting big and bad b/c the guy I paid to put in my stereo did a good job, and determining a winner by the always accurate croud noise:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:19 AM

I felt a little uncomfortable with that cheerleader doing that. If I was another type of guy that snaps easily, it could of happened. He was busting a vein over something that doesn't even involve him.

tez4life
01-11-2008, 02:21 AM

x2, d*mn some people get a lil excited dont they?:rolleyes: But its cool with me, keep doing your thing. Still dont see how you guys sit in those trucks with all those mids and highs bear ear and all, but looks like a good time, minus the bullsh*t.

bimma85
01-11-2008, 02:22 AM
we keep it real son

we keep it gangsta

donpisto
01-11-2008, 02:24 AM
Wow, tis true. That's how they do metering on the east coast to see who is louder. A bunch of people crowded up, doors up n' all and going by ear. can someone say bandpass ftw?

Crodski
01-11-2008, 02:24 AM
lol i liked the Hypeman that was goin nuts

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:25 AM
x2, d*mn some people get a lil excited dont they?:rolleyes: But its cool with me, keep doing your thing. Still dont see how you guys sit in those trucks with all those mids and highs bear ear and all, but looks like a good time, minus the bullsh*t.

You have no idea how much I hate that freaking sh*t, everything else to me is cool. When the big show happens this summer, there will be organization like a real show but this was "just let us get together tomorrow" deal.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:27 AM
Wow, tis true. That's how they do metering on the east coast to see who is louder. A bunch of people crowded up, doors up n' all and going by ear. can someone say bandpass ftw? It's no an East Coast thing, its a NYC thing but there guys here that are into SPL.

lilmaniac2
01-11-2008, 02:28 AM
Im from what some call the east coast and I use a meter...

DB_DRAG_SPL
01-11-2008, 02:29 AM

x2

donpisto
01-11-2008, 02:31 AM
It's no an East Coast thing, its a NYC thing but there guys here that are into SPL.

Tis what what i meant. Just gettin late and NYC is on the east. I personally can't do that. I'd like a loud daily setup, but then I'd go deaf. I'll stick with 1 sub for my setup, and a 2way front stage is good enough for me, though 3 way would be nice. Then again, I don't know where i'd put 20 mids and tweeters in an accord, along with a jigawatt amp.

80INCHES
01-11-2008, 02:31 AM
lol
yea it was alot of emotion support going on...but the highlite of the night is when carter ask the guy " BUT WHERE IS YOUR CAR?" and the dude was pwnd...lol

80INCHES
01-11-2008, 02:34 AM
4 the record this was done be tween 4pm and 7pm
not late night

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 02:36 AM
The future of america right there!

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:36 AM

but i said not all of the East Coast. This is what is popular here but like I said as well, guys do use meters as well in SPL competitions

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:38 AM

No, to each his own. Some guys like SPL or SQ or Bassracing or Ground pounding or streets or whatever floats your boat

snova031
01-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Ever seen the movie, Idiocracy?

Looks like it's happening in NYC...

ConcernedMember
01-11-2008, 02:43 AM
That was gay. People acting like a bunch of idiots.

80INCHES
01-11-2008, 02:44 AM
i got some good eyes i saw me and my daughter in the vid

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 02:44 AM
No, to each his own. Some guys like SPL or SQ or Bassracing or Ground pounding or streets or whatever floats your boat

I'm not talking about the competition, that in and of itself is lame enough to not need further belittlement.

I'm talking about the severe lack of intelligence amongst that group of future leaders.

I was hoping that a a swift and complete annihiliation of all quote unquote "thugs" present would have taken place.

Get a f*cking life people. You're not gonna get far in life trying to act like a hardass. Plus you know those assbags have a minimum wage job where they probably get yelled at by a 65 year old white guy. Straight thuggin G. CASH MONEY!

(this post is in no way is a generalization of all involved, just merely an observation of the more vocal people present)

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:48 AM
I'm not talking about the competition, that in and of itself is lame enough to not need further belittlement.

I'm talking about the severe lack of intelligence amongst that group of future leaders.

I was hoping that a a swift and complete annihiliation of all quote unquote "thugs" present would have taken place.

Get a f*cking life people. You're not gonna get far trying to act like a hardass. Plus you know those assbags have a minimum wage job where they probably get yelled at by a 65 year old white guy. Straight thuggin G. CASH MONEY!

(this post is in no way is a generalization of all involved, just merely an observation of the more vocal people present)

Wow, that was deep. I'm not going to react negativity and you're entitled to your opinions

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 02:50 AM
Wow, that was deep. I'm not going to react negativity and you're entitled to your opinions

Sorry, but what I said holds very true for quite a majority of people. Is it true for everyone present? Definitely not. But you can't deny that what I said at least has some truth to it.

Pop da Hatch
01-11-2008, 02:51 AM
beast where is the link to system pics................looks like carter dropped some serious bass

I think you need to charge to get in and keep those *** clowns out............ie the cheerleader

dbhittin
01-11-2008, 02:51 AM
**** u from da hood too?

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:58 AM
**** u from da hood too?

I'm was born and raised in East New York, Brooklyn in the peak era when it was the murder capital. I was there until I was 25 but as I gained assets and the finances got better, I moved to a better part of NYC because of my wife and kids. My mentality has changed alot, I was hardcore because of that environment but I go back . There is money to made in the Ghetto.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:59 AM
Sorry, but what I said holds very true for quite a majority of people. Is it true for everyone present? Definitely not. But you can't deny that what I said at least has some truth to it.

True indeed Sir, can't fight the truth but there were people in the crowd of money.

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 03:00 AM
True indeed Sir, can't fight the truth but there were people in the crowd of money.

No doubt. But I'm sure the ones that act the hardest are probably the ones struggling the most. :)

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 03:01 AM
beast where is the link to system pics................looks like carter dropped some serious bass

I think you need to charge to get in and keep those *** clowns out............ie the cheerleader

Carter's bass is crazy for sure and I have to give that to him. When the real show happens this summer, all of that will be taken care of

lilmaniac2
01-11-2008, 03:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmVFnhO3A98

snova031
01-11-2008, 03:02 AM
This video is better:

http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=197 (www.internetisseriousbusiness.com)

80INCHES
01-11-2008, 03:09 AM
I'm was born and raised in East New York, Brooklyn in the peak era when it was the murder capital. I was there until I was 25 but as I gained assets and the finances got better, I moved to a better part of NYC because of my wife and kids. My mentality has changed alot, I was hardcore because of that environment but I go back . There is money to made in the Ghetto.

i know exactly how u feel
i was born and rasied in bushwick be(next to east new york)
and when my finances got better i moved (when i was 22) to a better part of ny
and although i miss brooklyn i still go back

duece212
01-11-2008, 03:10 AM
This video is better:

http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=197 (www.internetisseriousbusiness.com)

Never thought I would see the day :crazy:

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 03:14 AM
oh you son of a *****

lol, he got me too

Idealrealist
01-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Good thing I didn't want to see any more of this.

ngsm13
01-11-2008, 06:17 AM
h00d ninjas...

nG

02parkave
01-11-2008, 06:26 AM
you guys SERIOUSLY dont have anything better to do? not even remotely entertaining.

whammy
01-11-2008, 07:00 AM
This video is better:

:laugh: I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Let me take this time to respond to all your guys negative comments. The SPLers know each other, the hang together at the shows. It a tight nitch community. So is the Deephitters lifestyle. You guys wanna know scores, i got 2 subs in my blazer in a wall bass racing a 150. The reality is even if you guys are loud which i have no doubt in my mind some of you guys are in the 60's problary, this particular "show" was announced less than 24 hrs before. Look at the turnout. Weather or not where from the "hood" what does that have to do with anything? How much better are you guys than racist guys that enforce slavery? or segerate people? This is what we like, this is what we do. 2 years ago there was another show in an industrial area, promoted for 2 weeks that pulled around 1500 spectators, show me an spl show that can do that!! REality is there arguments yes, drama yes simply put that's passion and you wont get that in an spl show. btw that was my camera, your not get an better sound i got a 12 megaixel camera (not the one i used) but if i record with that you won't get the full effect of how much air he was moving. I don't see how you could be dissapointed you were moving a lot of air.

02parkave
01-11-2008, 08:09 AM
cool? its still stupid?

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 08:32 AM
cool? its still stupid?

i don't think so, compared to the time usaci and db drag has been around this competition is a baby.

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Btw it wasent really near a residental area, there 3 sperate above ground train stops we were surrounded by so i don't think the people 4 blocks away mind

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 08:36 AM
You can't go wrong, we have Show Cars, Loud Cars, Crazy Bass, **** Models, classic cars and more.....

UndercoverPunk
01-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Wow.

BMW Sidewayz
01-11-2008, 10:33 AM

Some people spend their life savings on it or only work towards a good set up

KickerSoItBump
01-11-2008, 10:56 AM
I can't bleev this whole beast from the east thing keeps posting. I mean I can admire his perseverance, and I wouldnt even mind maybe reading a mag or 2, but this is like a car audio edition of those trashy dancing movies.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/KerzyViet/2_1.jpg

Life r not like that in reality.

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Let me take this time to respond to all your guys negative comments. The SPLers know each other, the hang together at the shows. It a tight nitch community. So is the Deephitters lifestyle. You guys wanna know scores, i got 2 subs in my blazer in a wall bass racing a 150. The reality is even if you guys are loud which i have no doubt in my mind some of you guys are in the 60's problary, this particular "show" was announced less than 24 hrs before. Look at the turnout. Weather or not where from the "hood" what does that have to do with anything? How much better are you guys than racist guys that enforce slavery? or segerate people? This is what we like, this is what we do. 2 years ago there was another show in an industrial area, promoted for 2 weeks that pulled around 1500 spectators, show me an spl show that can do that!! REality is there arguments yes, drama yes simply put that's passion and you wont get that in an spl show. btw that was my camera, your not get an better sound i got a 12 megaixel camera (not the one i used) but if i record with that you won't get the full effect of how much air he was moving. I don't see how you could be dissapointed you were moving a lot of air.

If you do not believe social stratification occurs with or without "white" enforcement, then I think that system of yours has killed a few brain cells.

I have been to plenty of car audio shows...flown around the country, etc. But I have never been to a show where I would feel my life would be in danger by some idiot running his mouth and another fellow using a gun to shut him up. They don't search people before the shows. Furthermore, it doesn't look like anyone is charging admission. The people that organize the various autosound competitions are BUSINESSES. What you are doing looks to be a CHARITY. I find it very problematic that you can compare an admission free event to one that charges $20 and requires me to fly 1,000 miles.

Another thing not considered is population densities. Most competitors are in smaller towns or communities, suburbs, etc. It seems it would be far easier to gather up 300 people in one of the largest cities in the world vs. 300 people in a town of 50,000.

If the people there are so willing to participate, why do the major autosound competitions not hold their World Finals there? If your magazine can get 300 people in 24 hours, then couldn't a major organization get 3,000? Hell, I'd go...never been to NYC and no real reason to go, but if WF was there...it would give me a good reason. FWIW, I have never been meetered, I just like to go.

bumpin buick
01-11-2008, 11:24 AM
lol thanks for the laughs

Captain_Ahab
01-11-2008, 11:27 AM
This video is better:

arg...........

Captain_Ahab
01-11-2008, 11:29 AM

I am still that guy

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 11:33 AM
I have been to plenty of car audio shows...flown around the country, etc. But I have never been to a show where I would feel my life would be in danger by some idiot running his mouth and another fellow using a gun to shut him up.

oh admit it Flip, you were skeerd by me and my e-thuggn homiez at the Southern Showdown event last year. YO I was strapped with muh nin9e and my subwooafhaz

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 11:33 AM
I was walking around with the tall black guy for protection.

yanks fan
01-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Name of second song?

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 11:36 AM
I was walking around with the tall black guy for protection.

I thought he was your fan club :crap:

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 11:43 AM
I thought he was your fan club :crap:

I lol'd in the office....

Yes, I started up a car shows spectator's club. You can't actually compete or know wtf is going on, but you can walk around all the shows..

hahahahahha

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 11:45 AM
I lol'd in the office....

Yes, I started up a car shows spectator's club. You can't actually compete or know wtf is going on, but you can walk around all the shows..

hahahahahha

you could always get some cool t-shirts made up that all match.....id suggest going to goob for getting the shirts made but......:crap:

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 11:46 AM
We ought to get dickie suits so people think we are competitors.

na_rsx
01-11-2008, 11:55 AM
If you do not believe social stratification occurs with or without "white" enforcement, then I think that system of yours has killed a few brain cells.

I have been to plenty of car audio shows...flown around the country, etc. But I have never been to a show where I would feel my life would be in danger by some idiot running his mouth and another fellow using a gun to shut him up. They don't search people before the shows. Furthermore, it doesn't look like anyone is charging admission. The people that organize the various autosound competitions are BUSINESSES. What you are doing looks to be a CHARITY. I find it very problematic that you can compare an admission free event to one that charges $20 and requires me to fly 1,000 miles.

Another thing not considered is population densities. Most competitors are in smaller towns or communities, suburbs, etc. It seems it would be far easier to gather up 300 people in one of the largest cities in the world vs. 300 people in a town of 50,000.

If the people there are so willing to participate, why do the major autosound competitions not hold their World Finals there? If your magazine can get 300 people in 24 hours, then couldn't a major organization get 3,000? Hell, I'd go...never been to NYC and no real reason to go, but if WF was there...it would give me a good reason. FWIW, I have never been meetered, I just like to go.

Very true, awesome post as always.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 01:18 PM
ok, where to start. I'm not trying to say that this is the way car audio is suppose to be for everyone because all the pro organizations have been here for a long time for a reason and their rules, categories and methods have succeeded for a reason. I post a battle or an event to show sometime different. Flip is right about alot of things, charging and organization. Usaci or any other organization probably hasn't thrown an event in NYC because they can't find shops that are in interested to throw one. I deal with 80% of the shops here and they have the "I don't care about anything" attitude. All of this that's going on here is in it's baby steps. Doing a show where I have to get a venue site, security, insurance and etc on strictly my own money, it's not going to happen because everything here is expensive. I want to build an interest among the shops, distributors, manufacturers and spectators to make moves.

80INCHES
01-11-2008, 01:39 PM
If the people there are so willing to participate, why do the major autosound competitions not hold their World Finals there?
theres a reason y a world finals hasent been here
theres 2 that i can think of

1- it takes a very long time to get a permit to throw a show where ur expecting a few hundred cars
2-if db drag wanted to rent a place in manhattan that provides car shows..(jacob javits center, madison square garden) it will cost a ton of money ....

if a shop in nyc was to throw a db drag show and word got around i know alot of folks will show up....i think the main reason we have big turnouts because theres not many shows in nyc...were as in a small town they have shows dam near every month probably every other week...

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 01:45 PM
I see.

So, potentially, everyone of you could be arrested for assembling without permit, trespass, etc?

MorningWood
01-11-2008, 01:46 PM

Nice use of the race card. I don't think I could have done better myself.

Andrew12
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Nice use of the race card. I don't think I could have done better myself.

You're sick.

WhoSayWho?
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I agree that the scene shown on the film was ridiculous.

However, I must say that Deephitter tends to take a lot of **** on here - and as far as I have seen handles it pretty well.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 01:50 PM
I see.

So, potentially, everyone of you could be arrested for assembling without permit, trespass, etc?

Disbursement by officers better said. It's completely underground. I want to change that but I can't do it alone

Johnny Drama
01-11-2008, 01:51 PM
theres a reason y a world finals hasent been here
theres 2 that i can think of

1- it takes a very long time to get a permit to throw a show where ur expecting a few hundred cars
2-if db drag wanted to rent a place in manhattan that provides car shows..(jacob javits center, madison square garden) it will cost a ton of money ....

if a shop in nyc was to throw a db drag show and word got around i know alot of folks will show up....i think the main reason we have big turnouts because theres not many shows in nyc...were as in a small town they have shows dam near every month probably every other week...

Wrong...

1 reason there is no finals in NY

Not centrally located. They are doing internet finals now anyways.

Andrew12
01-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Deephitters really has impressed me with his poise not only on here, but on that one guy/// Oh yea, SMD. Everyone always talks about how much louder meade is and so forth and deep is nothing but modest about it all.

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Disbursement by officers better said. It's completely underground. I want to change that but I can't do it alone

I assume that means police telling everyone to GTFO...not real knowledgable of legal terms.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I agree that the scene shown on the film was ridiculous.

However, I must say that Deephitter tends to take a lot of **** on here - and as far as I have seen handles it pretty well.

I have mellowed out, no, as long as the sh*t is not directly in my face, it's all good. I have a family to think about and alot to lose for some kids that don't have anything to even mention. Talk is talk.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 01:54 PM
I assume that means police telling everyone to GTFO...not real knowledgable of legal terms.

lmao, yes sir that's what it means

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I have mellowed out, no, as long as the sh*t is not directly in my face, it's all good. I have a family to think about and alot to lose for some kids that don't have anything to even mention. Talk is talk.

Indeed!

80INCHES
01-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Wrong...

1 reason there is no finals in NY

Not centrally located. They are doing internet finals now anyways.

florida is not centrally located either but they have a wf down there... ny is just on the water as florida so u cant even say that...if there was a wf in new york...folks from main,nj,md,pa,ohio,ct,ri,nh will come..the drive is no more than 7 hours and u have atleast 8 states involved....and u sit here and say its not centrally located...i say its a cost factor...its expensive to throw a show in new york..especially for cars

80INCHES
01-11-2008, 02:00 PM

cops did drive past the show and saw nothing crazy was goin on and they kept it moving

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Deephitters really has impressed me with his poise not only on here, but on that one guy/// Oh yea, SMD. Everyone always talks about how much louder meade is and so forth and deep is nothing but modest about it all.

I can't argue my point on his forum. It's his and he has his followers there like I have mine here in NY. I disagree with him beating me on an overall competition but whatever. Meters he is probably going to get me. One day hopefully we can meet and compete. About the poise thing, I don't like to argue anymore and it's not worth my time typing or like in the video of that cheerleader talking sh*t. It is just that, all sh*t talking. Words are words and if it was a confrontational situation, I wouldn't be sitting in that truck waiting for them to stop talking smack.

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 02:06 PM
I like cheese :fyi:

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 02:08 PM
I am by no means advocating violence or confrontations in any of my posts

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:10 PM
nor do I want to happen because then it's bad for all of us and I'm not just talking the legality

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 02:38 PM
florida is not centrally located either but they have a wf down there... ny is just on the water as florida so u cant even say that...if there was a wf in new york...folks from main,nj,md,pa,ohio,ct,ri,nh will come..the drive is no more than 7 hours and u have atleast 8 states involved....and u sit here and say its not centrally located...i say its a cost factor...its expensive to throw a show in new york..especially for cars

The florida location also tanked, :fyi:

I highly doubt wayne is going to have a florida venue this year. New york would be ungodly expensive to host an event such as world finals, so I agree with you on that point.

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 02:40 PM

I'd rather be at a show with 1/4 the spectators and competitors rather than at a big show like this one where I feel like my life is in danger. Too many big egos and thug life mentalities for me.

I'll pass.

snova031
01-11-2008, 02:41 PM
You think all these clowns in the video are going to pay admission to go to a sanctioned event?

Plus, if they get rowdy and tough like they are in the video...they'll be kicked out pretty quickly, I'd imagine.

WhoSayWho?
01-11-2008, 02:42 PM
You think all these clowns in the video are going to pay admission to go to a sanctioned event?

Plus, if they get rowdy and tough like they are in the video...they'll be kicked out pretty quickly, I'd imagine.

Why can't all black people be like Carlton????

snova031
01-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Why can't all black people be like Carlton????

http://uncyclopedia.org/images/thumb/6/6e/CarltonBanks.jpg/150px-CarltonBanks.jpg

soulnomad
01-11-2008, 02:48 PM
how many of yall cats do your own installs?

WhoSayWho?
I bet you don't see him breaching the peace of New York City.

80INCHES
carlton is gay thats y....

WhoSayWho?
01-11-2008, 02:49 PM

Most of us cats do.

WhoSayWho?
01-11-2008, 02:49 PM
carlton is gay thats y....

hater

soulnomad
01-11-2008, 02:50 PM
i mean the dudes in this whole deephitters scene...?

snova031
01-11-2008, 02:51 PM

::crickets chirping::

None of those cats in the video...

soulnomad
01-11-2008, 02:54 PM

so this is pretty much about who's installer can do what:confused:

soulnomad
01-11-2008, 02:55 PM
werdddd

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I can't speak for anyone else but I didn't. The guy that put it together took 16 months to do it. 5 days a week by himself. I don't have that type of time even though I can put a system together but not actuators, molding, figerglassing or painting. I would probably be finished with the whole front only in a 3 year period. This truck was orginally built for the promotions of DeepHitters/Show truck and it went to CES2006 but now it's a promo/competition vehicle only

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Are only installers allowed to play?

Andrew12
01-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Just seeing what I can get some of his fanboys to say over there lol. Appearantly I'm a n00b because someone has a chance to beat meades system.

snova031
01-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Are only installers allowed to play?

No, but people here value the idea of building, fabricating, designing, and putting their own blood and sweat into their installs.

People don't like these thugs running their mouths, making extravagant claims about their systems, in which the ONLY input they had into it was throwing money at a shop, and coming back a couple days/weeks/months later to pick up their car from said shop.

It's funny how these people call themselves 'kings' of the street, when they have very little idea of the actual WORK and DESIGN that went into their car.

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 03:10 PM

I wonder if they even have cars.

Andrew12
01-11-2008, 03:11 PM
No, but people here value the idea of building, fabricating, designing, and putting their own blood and sweat into their installs.

People don't like these thugs running their mouths, making extravagant claims about their systems, in which the ONLY input they had into it was throwing money at a shop, and coming back a couple days/weeks/months later to pick up their car from said shop.

It's funny how these people call themselves 'kings' of the street, when they have very little idea of the actual WORK and DESIGN that went into their car.

He said he knows how to do much of the installing, just doesnt have the time to. I don't see the problem. This is the same scenario as chad hicks truck. Go ahead and rip on someones pride and joy you e-phegs.

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 03:12 PM
He said he knows how to do much of the installing, just doesnt have the time to. I don't see the problem. This is the same scenario as chad hicks truck. Go ahead and rip on someones pride and joy you e-phegs.

We busted Hicks for the same thing. I did.

shavenblazer
01-11-2008, 03:14 PM

:iagree:

Andrew12
01-11-2008, 03:14 PM
i know you did. Thats why I LOL@U

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 03:15 PM
We busted Hicks for the same thing. I did.

x2

People busted his balls constantly about that.

MorningWood
01-11-2008, 03:15 PM
You're sick.

You have a lot of hate in you today.

Andrew12
01-11-2008, 03:16 PM
No, its e-hate

snova031
01-11-2008, 03:16 PM

I'm not just talking about him, I'm talking about everyone in the video, and a whole lot of people out there in general.

If he did his own install (which I guarantee would be nothing close to what it is now, everyone here, including himself, will agree with that), and he was calling himself the 'beast' and the 'king of the streets', people would be laughing at him.

I'm not ripping on his pride and joy, I'm stating my opinion. I find it hilarious that people can run their mouths at the level that they do, yet they had NO part in the work that went into making their ride what it is.

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 03:31 PM

I did. from the crimping of the wire to the building of my box to the building of my subs.

Alpineinstaller
01-11-2008, 03:40 PM
poop

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 03:45 PM
In response to the guys who felt their safty would be in danger i totally understand that but like i said it a niche in the community. there were about 8 or 9 trucks there. on top of around 6 or 7 cars. 90% of people there had cars. It's not to the point where admission can be charged because at a smaller event such as that one financially it wouldn't make any sense. Like i said before the vechiles are more than loud vechiles, they look good and sound good as well. I really think it would have an effect on the db drag guys meaning to add more vocals to have an overall sound rather than bass. remember the girls some of you guys have on you avatar we have them...... Like i said before we got cars, a following, Model looking girls, Overall cars that looks good and sounds good is the standard, you can hate it or like but it's a formular for success....

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm not just talking about him, I'm talking about everyone in the video, and a whole lot of people out there in general.

If he did his own install (which I guarantee would be nothing close to what it is now, everyone here, including himself, will agree with that), and he was calling himself the 'beast' and the 'king of the streets', people would be laughing at him.

I'm not ripping on his pride and joy, I'm stating my opinion. I find it hilarious that people can run their mouths at the level that they do, yet they had NO part in the work that went into making their ride what it is.

Listen, I'm no "King of the Streets" because I'm positive that there are more impressive systems than mine and if I said it, it was to get people amped to go to do a system. I know I can't reproduce anything close to what I have but the fact is that I have businesses to run besides a magazine and a family that I have to spend time with. Read back when i said what was the purpose of the truck and me doing it would of came out in 2013 or 2020. I'm not going to debate with you on doing my own systems or not because some of us are busy but I love the car audio game, bottomline. Beast is just a name just like Bill is but which attracts more attention?

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 03:47 PM
How about this i am planning to take my truck to srping break nationals, i have a 4 dr blazer. Hopefully my plans don't change would anyone be willing to try this format?? For Fun.?

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 03:49 PM
How about this i am planning to take my truck to srping break nationals, i have a 4 dr blazer. Hopefully my plans don't change would anyone be willing to try this format?? For Fun.?

I'd watch at SBN before I watch at the unsafe venues you currently use.

Lil Poot
01-11-2008, 03:50 PM
In response to the guys who felt their safty would be in danger i totally understand that but like i said it a niche in the community. there were about 8 or 9 trucks there. on top of around 6 or 7 cars. 90% of people there had cars. It's not to the point where admission can be charged because at a smaller event such as that one financially it wouldn't make any sense. Like i said before the vechiles are more than loud vechiles, they look good and sound good as well. I really think it would have an effect on the db drag guys meaning to add more vocals to have an overall sound rather than bass. remember the girls some of you guys have on you avatar we have them...... Like i said before we got cars, a following, Model looking girls, Overall cars that looks good and sounds good is the standard, you can hate it or like but it's a formular for success....

the first time i just kept reading, assuming it was a typo... but vechiles?

WhoSayWho?
01-11-2008, 03:56 PM

I ain't saying she a gold digger ......

JL Audio
01-11-2008, 03:57 PM
What song did carter play? I can't figure it out

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 04:06 PM
What song did carter play? I can't figure it out

I couldn't tell either, he has no vocals and all I heard was that crazy bass

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 04:07 PM
the first time i just kept reading, assuming it was a typo... but vechiles?

99 blazer

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 04:09 PM
I ain't saying she a gold digger ......

lol you think i spend a penny on a girl?????????? all my money goes into tutition and my truck. Girls are not even on the list. I'll buy food or something maybe once or twice a year. That's it.

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I'd watch at SBN before I watch at the unsafe venues you currently use.

I can respect that.

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 04:23 PM
This is primarily a "do it yourself" web fourm. If you pay someone to do your install, you'll be hounded and made fun of until you change your username in shame and hide on ROE.

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 04:28 PM
thats gangastaaaar fo' realz

THUG LIFE!

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 04:32 PM
This is primarily a "do it yourself" web fourm. If you pay someone to do your install, you'll be hounded and made fun of until you change your username in shame and hide on ROE.

I did two of my own car years ago. I remember feeling the anxiousness for the build to finish and wanting to hear it or when I turned on the system and no sound would come out or one side off, engine noise, fire and etc..but I don't have time anymore and I can't change who I am because then I will feel like a phony. I just rather take my lumps here and **** it up!

Slammed
01-11-2008, 04:32 PM
:crap:

I need to move

02parkave
01-11-2008, 04:55 PM

hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha. nice try. i hardly see a following, except from a few fellow hood ninjas.. the rest of us think you are retarded. none of these vehicles look good, and women.. well.. guess if i were to believe that (i dont) i still wouldnt care:) you got nothing.

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Snoop dan what's your problem with so called "gangstas"????????? What do you do on drive by. I've spoken to you on the phone before even if you wanted to to come into this scene or do something at spring most of these cars are in the 50's. I really think you need to check yourself.. You have a mini truck so do i if your going to be at SBN let's do something on a friendly tip, and then talk about "gangstas". It's makes absolutly no sense to talk about something that you problary can't dream about in your nightmares, My point is don't talk about something if you don't know anything about it That's just being ignorant.

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Snoop dan what's your problem with so called "gangstas"????????? What do you do on drive by. I've spoken to you on the phone before even if you wanted to to come into this scene or do something at spring most of these cars are in the 50's. I really think you need to check yourself.. You have a mini truck so do i if your going to be at SBN let's do something on a friendly tip, and then talk about "gangstas". It's makes absolutly no sense to talk about something that you problary can't dream about in your nightmares, My point is don't talk about something if you don't know anything about it That's just being ignorant.

What do you call your lack of spelling and grammar?

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 04:58 PM
hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha. nice try. i hardly see a following, except from a few fellow hood ninjas.. the rest of us think you are retarded. none of these vehicles look good, and women.. well.. guess if i were to believe that (i dont) i still wouldnt care:) you got nothing.

That's a typical response you guys are thinking on terms of competition. Your an add on to something that already exist, we're trying to create something. That's on a whole other level. Your talking about jumping on a wagon vs Building your own wagon............

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 04:59 PM
What do you call your lack of spelling and grammar?

it's called work i'm trying to set up an 8 computer lan setup and typing at the same time.

02parkave
01-11-2008, 05:00 PM
I did two of my own car years ago. I remember feeling the anxiousness for the build to finish and wanting to hear it or when I turned on the system and no sound would come out or one side off, engine noise, fire and etc..but I don't have time anymore and I can't change who I am because then I will feel like a phony. I just rather take my lumps here and **** it up!

and send me more super cool pms such as this-

multi-colored mag, last time i checked, it looked better than the half the magazines out there. Busted Suburban? I can eat that one but you just a little b*tch *ss that's trying to diss on a pointless sh*t. What's the matter? Did I attack your boyfriend to hard? Did you get jealous when he was talking about his balls, you p*ssy. I'm sorry, I'll leave your man alone. We can go at all day but you bother me,you peasant. 23, little kid........right Chad, no your name name is Maxi-Pad.

way to "**** it up" you are a fake. a loser. you will amount to nothing in this world.

EDIT: this was in response to a thread on roe.. my "boyfriend" is apparently tommyk90..

02parkave
01-11-2008, 05:00 PM
That's a typical response you guys are thinking on terms of competition. Your an add on to something that already exist, we're trying to create something. That's on a whole other level. Your talking about jumping on a wagon vs Building your own wagon............

your wagon is broken. beyond repair. maybe you should start over?

donpisto
01-11-2008, 05:03 PM

LMAO. wheel barrel perhaps?

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I truly hate this as much as I hate cheerleaders. We are going back and fourth about this for nothing because of lack of understanding or will to understand that this is in it's infant stages.

02parkave
01-11-2008, 05:07 PM
I truly hate this as much as I hate cheerleaders. We are going back and fourth about this for nothing because of lack of understanding or will to understand that this is in it's infant stages.

thats the problem. if its an infant... it was stillborn

Blazin Bass

no it's working fine weather you like it or not it's comming and will not stopppp. when you hop on another one let me know....

Flipx99

As previously discussed in another thread, you aren't creating anything new. This type of competition has occured in high school parking lots since before you were born.

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 05:09 PM

Uhmmm ive never spoken to you before on the phone kid. And my gangstaarr comment wasnt directed to you, nor about you. And even if it was, I highly doubt anyone would argue on its relevance to your demeanor.

As for "checking myself".... you might want to CHECK your facts. I dont even own a minitruck, and even if I did I would not degrade myself to any form of competition with you. I might get shanked in the liver by you or your friends if I win :crap:

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 05:09 PM
and send me more super cool pms such as this-

way to "**** it up" you are a fake. a loser. you will amount to nothing in this world.

EDIT: this was in response to a thread on roe.. my "boyfriend" is apparently tommyk90..

I PM'd you to keep our disagreement between us but I guess you are posting that to get some e-support, whatever floats your boat. For a loser, I have quite a few things going for me.

02parkave
01-11-2008, 05:12 PM
no it's working fine weather you like it or not it's comming and will not stopppp. when you hop on another one let me know....

yes. it will. its not unique, nor ground breaking. its something 16 yr olds do. im thinking its gonna stop:)

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 05:12 PM

You are as annoying as the midget (cheerleader) in the video

02parkave
01-11-2008, 05:13 PM
I PM'd you to keep our disagreement between us but I guess you are posting that to get some e-support, whatever floats your boat. For a loser, I have quite a few things going for me.

nope. im posting that becuase you claim to "take your lumps". lol at you

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 05:14 PM

no that's not the problem the problem is guys with the napoleon mentality (just on the forum if it were real life i'm 100% sure it would be different) not having an open mind to new things this is one argument you not going to win, your talking about Creating something vs being apart of something that already exist...... That's like comparing someone who does their own system (creates it) vs Someone goes to a shop and say i want this subs, this amps etc. (jumping on the band wagon) your contradicting yourself and the "do it yourself forum". Your making absolutly no sense and looking like a fool doing so because you going against what others on the forum has said just because what you wanna be like them?/ you can't think on your own? Bottom line is we are here to stay.

02parkave
01-11-2008, 05:20 PM
no that's not the problem the problem is guys with the napoleon mentality (just on the forum if it were real life i'm 100% sure it would be different) not having an open mind to new things this is one argument you not going to win, your talking about Creating something vs being apart of something that already exist...... That's like comparing someone who does their own system (creates it) vs Someone goes to a shop and say i want this subs, this amps etc. (jumping on the band wagon) your contradicting yourself and the "do it yourself forum". Your making absolutly no sense and looking like a fool doing so because you going against what others on the forum has said just because what you wanna be like them?/ you can't think on your own? Bottom line is we are here to stay.

huh? no. this has nothing to do with any of that. its stupid, and beast is a waste of time. you.. mertely sucking on the teat of a failure. you will be gone soon.. so, here to stay? no. although.. sense there would really be nothing to disband, be3cause your idea doesnt exist, i dunno.. and i assure you.. im the same way in real life, thug.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 05:20 PM
nope. im posting that becuase you claim to "take your lumps". lol at you

I have taken them, haven't you been reading this thread. Good Day Sir

IgnoreMe
01-11-2008, 05:21 PM
****, still promoting your website/magazine even though its against TOS?

02parkave
01-11-2008, 05:22 PM
****, still promoting your website/magazine even though its against TOS?

:ban:

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 05:25 PM
:ban:

:yureawsm:

snova031
01-11-2008, 05:28 PM
You honestly think you're creating something new?

It's nothing new. People have been blaring their systems side by side, with no organization whatsoever, for years. You aren't creating anything new...you're trying to build on something that isn't worth the effort.

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 05:30 PM

It's nothing new. People have been blaring their systems side by side, with no organization whatsoever, for years. You aren't creating anything new...you're trying to build on something that isn't worth the effort.

Actually, I'd be willing to be it evolves into a real organization...people begin to make rules....

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 05:31 PM

I never said it was new. Just want people to be interested in the old school way but eventually making it legal or with some type of organization. I'll be back later to continue

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 05:32 PM
huh? no. this has nothing to do with any of that. its stupid, and beast is a waste of time. you.. mertely sucking on the teat of a failure. you will be gone soon.. so, here to stay? no. although.. sense there would really be nothing to disband, be3cause your idea doesnt exist, i dunno.. and i assure you.. im the same way in real life, thug.

You are still not makin any sense. The idea exist, there are many magizine and companies that recognize it... If you wanna come at me fine make sense because you are not.. Real life my man? it's a small world we'll eventually run into each other i'm not hiding, i'm in NY i will be at SBN, possibly the west coast in the summer. O2parkave your not making sense bottom line, nothing you say from this point on will make sense. We are here to stay, Deephitters is already recognized.

snova031
Actually, I'd be willing to be it evolves into a real organization...people begin to make rules....

The only way it will develop into anything is if they establish rules, which will require some form of organized judging, which will go against what they are trying to do.

You think people will go to shows where they are judged by ear?

With the demeanor of some of the clowns in that video, how many shows will there be until there's a fight/riot because they feel people aren't being impartial?

Flipx99

I never said it was new. Just want people to be interested in the old school way but eventually making it legal or with some type of organization. I'll be back later to continue

Wow...I knewd it. I'm so fvcking great.

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 05:33 PM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/surprise-buttseckz.jpg

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 05:33 PM

i personally go to usaci shows and db drag. What i personally like is a drive by style. We bring a crowd that way as well

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 05:34 PM

From the beginning no one has denied that...

snova031
01-11-2008, 05:34 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/171/477399899_90de47e337.jpg?v=0

I like you.

You will be my friend?

You will be my boyfriend?

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Its the interwebz era.... anyone can say they run a magazine, that they're a part of a "scene", or claim whatever they want.

All you have to do is pay a web hosting service and download a few templates and you have a "New Scene". If thats what these guys want to do, then thats great! The educated person will always know whats what in the shifting sands of perception.

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 05:35 PM
lol, yes you are. There is already quite a few shops, distributors, manufacturers, rim companies and other outside sources interested in this but they want to see organization and control issues. It's going to take some time!

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 05:36 PM
i personally go to usaci shows and db drag. What i personally like is a drive by style. We bring a crowd that way as well

Driveby as in MECA driveby? You do realize thats a sanctioned type of event too right?

I like you.

You will be my friend?

You will be my boyfriend?

Only if you be my sugar daddy.

97cavy
01-11-2008, 05:38 PM
You guys realize DbDrag is already trying to do something like this (well not with the judging done by the people) right? I think it got put on the back burner with internet finals, but its based on the number of total speakers, and judged both by SPL and on a RTA mic, with doors open. Maybe give that a shot?

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Driveby as in MECA driveby? You do realize thats a sanctioned type of event too right?

Only if you be my sugar daddy.

I think I gave you an apology for my rude behavior on ROE, it's in the thread

tommyk90
01-11-2008, 05:42 PM
I think I gave you an apology for my rude behavior on ROE, it's in the thread

Possibly, I'm just going with the flow of this thread now. :)

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Possibly, I'm just going with the flow of this thread now. :)

dont fight it tommy :D

JimJ
01-11-2008, 05:47 PM
I think we need to start having SQ competitions like this, the SQ scene needs to "toughen up" its image :laugh:

iagrdshaka
01-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Wow, this thread blew up from last night :laugh:

Slammed
01-11-2008, 05:55 PM
remember the girls some of you guys have on you avatar we have them......

LMAO!!!!!

wow

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 05:56 PM
I think we need to start having SQ competitions like this, the SQ scene needs to "toughen up" its image :laugh:

I'd love to see the Team Zapco talk crazy **** to Team HAT and a few from Genesis and whatnot.....Would be hilarious.

Slammed
01-11-2008, 05:57 PM
I love NY

snova031
01-11-2008, 05:57 PM
I'd love to see the Team Zapco talk crazy **** to Team HAT and a few from Genesis and whatnot.....Would be hilarious.

You can get Flava Flav to host events.

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 05:58 PM
You can get Flava Flav to host events.

Well, they come out like they are in gang with matching shirts and hats.

snoopdan
01-11-2008, 06:00 PM
I agree with this statement. I don't think the thugs would show up though, not enough bass :crap:

but they could show up and talk mad gangsta **** about time correction, phase alignment and off axis response :cool:

Slammed
01-11-2008, 06:01 PM
lol

snova031
01-11-2008, 06:02 PM
but they could show up and talk mad gangsta **** about time correction, phase alignment and off axis response :cool:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh **** son you here dat time correction? **** son, yo **** and got nuffin on dat **** yo!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111

Johnny Drama
01-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Question...

If youre sooooo against "Cheerleaders" WHY THE FVCK IS YOUR SHOWS BASED ON CROWD RESPONSE!?!?!?!

Deephitters Mag
01-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Question...

If youre sooooo against "Cheerleaders" WHY THE FVCK IS YOUR SHOWS BASED ON CROWD RESPONSE!?!?!?!

Don't mind the crowd sh*t but not like that kid, it was too much.

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
what does the way we talk have to do with what we're trying to do???????? i guess in a situtation like this people will look for any reason to knock it. Which is sad really. Rather than help us you wanna knock up just cuz from where we are and how we talk......!!! That's the whole irony of this

JL Audio
01-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Don't mind the crowd sh*t but not like that kid, it was too much.

That guy was like ' steppin' or some ****. Stompin the yard.

****ing dead gang ****.. cwalk.

soulnomad
01-11-2008, 06:30 PM
dont let a few idiots spoil the whole bunch =]

9512ds
01-11-2008, 06:34 PM
you can find me in the hood

JimJ
01-11-2008, 06:35 PM
English!

:)

I think NYC would be a great place for an audio show, actually...hell, there's been a bunch of good home audio shows there. Although I can see something like this happening at a place like the Javits Center...right :hilariou:

WhoSayWho?
01-11-2008, 06:45 PM
what does the way we talk have to do with what we're trying to do???????? i guess in a situtation like this people will look for any reason to knock it. Which is sad really. Rather than help us you wanna knock up just cuz from where we are and how we talk......!!! That's the whole irony of this

Help you do what? You guys can do what you want (at least until the owners of the property show up). But your suggestion that we have no right to our opinions because we have never been to one of these clusterfVcks is ridiculous.

I saw what was going on in the video and responsible people avoid this type of thing. Why the hell would I want to subject myself to that?

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Help you do what? You guys can do what you want (at least until the owners of the property show up). But your suggestion that we have no right to our opinions because we have never been to one of these clusterfVcks is ridiculous.

I saw what was going on in the video and responsible people avoid this type of thing. Why the hell would I want to subject myself to that?

yet you've still read it and gave the time of day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dvrmstrng
01-11-2008, 07:08 PM
what song did Carter play...i dont feel like reading all 14 pages of what is probably people bashing on the beast to find out.

WhoSayWho?
01-11-2008, 07:10 PM
yet you've still read it and gave the time of day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh, I did not actually read the whole thing, but that really does not address my point which is that when you see a mob raising hell the prudent thing to do is go the other way.

JL Audio
01-11-2008, 07:13 PM
what song did Carter play...i dont feel like reading all 14 pages of what is probably people bashing on the beast to find out.

I already asked.. no one answered and beast didn't know.

dvrmstrng
01-11-2008, 07:14 PM
ahh crap ill try to figuere it out

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Uhh, I did not actually read the whole thing, but that really does not address my point which is that when you see a mob raising hell the prudent thing to do is go the other way.

The cops know what the deal is, they know we've several things such as this and nothing happend

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 07:59 PM
ahh crap ill try to figuere it out

It was don't make me act a fool

JL Audio
01-11-2008, 08:05 PM

by who?

Flipx99
01-11-2008, 08:05 PM
The cops know what the deal is, they know we've several things such as this and nothing happend

In Nashville, atleast 3 people would have went to jail...

JL Audio
01-11-2008, 08:43 PM

I feel ignored so..

again, by whom?

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 09:34 PM
ammm i don't know just google it

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 09:35 PM
In Nashville, atleast 3 people would have went to jail...

your point is?

JL Audio
01-11-2008, 09:36 PM
a lot of people come up for act a fool and don't act a fool .. not for don't make me act a fool.

snova031
01-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Isn't the song title fitting of the situation?

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 09:44 PM
maybe that isnt the name but that's the verse that was being played

quest51210
01-11-2008, 09:52 PM
i have diarhea

snova031
01-11-2008, 09:54 PM
i have diarhea

You should challenge someone else with diarrhea to see who's is louder, overall. Louder coming out of the bunghole, and who's watersplash is more crisp.

Make sure you have a bunch of hood ninjas crammed into your bathroom for the festivities.

Blazin Bass
01-11-2008, 11:28 PM
You should challenge someone else with diarrhea to see who's is louder, overall. Louder coming out of the bunghole, and who's watersplash is more crisp.

Make sure you have a bunch of hood ninjas crammed into your bathroom for the festivities.

why don't you come to a show and say that e-thug?????????? you live in LI NY

silvercookie
01-11-2008, 11:33 PM
im sorry but that looks like a mcdonalds gathering.

snova031
01-12-2008, 12:02 AM
why don't you come to a show and say that e-thug?????????? you live in LI NY

Why would I go to something I have absolutely NO desire to go to?

You think I want to surround myself with people that act like that?

JimJ
01-12-2008, 01:35 AM

The hood ninjas really made this one...

:hilariou:

I'll have to watch this when I get back, but from what I'm reading on here I'm thinking of something like the scene in 2001 when the Monolith comes out of the ground and they're all running around, screaming at it and banging sticks.

ngsm13
01-12-2008, 04:23 PM
I'M SO h00000000000000d!!!!

nG

02parkave
01-12-2008, 04:32 PM

"yo, your responce be FLAT bro!" "*****, yous crazy, my soundstage is tizzight" *crowd golf claps*

crunktimes.com
01-12-2008, 04:49 PM
http://www.lael.net/images/bubbrubb.jpg

snoopdan
01-12-2008, 04:57 PM
I watched this for a second time today.

im considering hanging myself.

Deephitters Mag
01-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Nice, very nice

Savage Sucks
01-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Well Beast, I hoped you learned your lesson. Just because you accept that.......... whatever it was, doesn't mean that the rest of the country will.
The rest of the country is use to organized sanctioning bodies. You can't sell an unorganized, confused mess to them.

Savage Sucks
01-12-2008, 05:17 PM
What up Blazin, 80.... guess who? ....... shhhhh?

crunktimes.com
01-12-2008, 05:18 PM
You guys should get a termlab and battle. I know what you were doing but around here you will get a lot better feedback with some actual #'s and a little more organization.

Flipx99
01-12-2008, 05:23 PM
You guys should get a termlab and battle. I know what you were doing but around here you will get a lot better feedback with some actual #'s and a little more organization.

No.

The spirit of this competition is the lack of organization, rules, etc that makes this popular.

I still curious how neither the police, the property owners, adjacent neighbors etc have no issue with 300 people gathering without proper permits, security, etc. That just amazed me. Makes me think Bloomberg may have no idea wtf is going on his city.

Who picks up the trash, etc after all the people leave?

Is there anyone there serving food? Perhaps someone should consider it.

80INCHES
01-12-2008, 05:46 PM
What up Blazin, 80.... guess who? ....... shhhhh?

lol wats good homie
sbn here we come

Deephitters Mag
01-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Well Beast, I hoped you learned your lesson. Just because you accept that.......... whatever it was, doesn't mean that the rest of the country will.
The rest of the country is use to organized sanctioning bodies. You can't sell an unorganized, confused mess to them.

I'm not trying to force anyone to accept this, all I'm doing is showing what is going on and granted I like it but it's not for everyone. You don't think I want organization and have people talk good about it. Like I said before that I'm only one person trying something or anything to kick start car audio again in NYC from its present state. Eventually I will sit down with the right people and come up with positive ideas.

Deephitters Mag
01-12-2008, 05:54 PM
No.

The spirit of this competition is the lack of organization, rules, etc that makes this popular.

I still curious how neither the police, the property owners, adjacent neighbors etc have no issue with 300 people gathering without proper permits, security, etc. That just amazed me. Makes me think Bloomberg may have no idea wtf is going on his city.

Right now this is all "underground" and normally it's done in places away from residential areas like Warehouse districts or Malls or undeveloped areas. I am going to keep showing you guys this and I'll accept any criticism you will lay as it helps to structure new ideas.

80INCHES
01-12-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm not trying to force anyone to accept this, all I'm doing is showing what is going on and granted I like it but it's not for everyone. You don't think I want organization and have people talk good about it. Like I said before that I'm only one person trying something or anything to kick start car audio again in NYC from its present state. Eventually I will sit down with the right people and come up with positive ideas.

well u got my support...if theres anything i can do let me know

Blazin Bass
01-12-2008, 06:00 PM
No.

I'm going to put it to you like this. We have influences over the NYPD what's really your problem? yes we can gather, this isn't like texas, we have free speech and peaceful assembly which was done. There was 8 or 9 cops which passed by. Bloomberg is a good mayor to a point. this isn't texas. This is NY the most diverse Place in the world. why don't you open up your mind and stop being a closed minded fool? Yes we do have that much influence over the police doesn't that say something if you read between the line..........................

Blazin Bass
01-12-2008, 06:02 PM
I'M SO h00000000000000d!!!!

nG

That's right the song by DJ Khaled My homie for about 5 years

Blazin Bass
01-12-2008, 06:07 PM

They don't have to except it, they can look at it and say this is not my cup of tea and we'll leave it at that but when they stoop down low to degenerate us and call us hood Ninga why don't they say ni ggas, you see there no different than the people who started racism. They problary live in some towns where everyone is white 8 miles over everyone is black 10 mile away from that everyone is latino. In NY you neighbor may be black, the next one may be indian, the next maybe latino........... THere so closed minded it's just funny, there knockign what we do as well as where we're from mean while if they come to even an organized show like the one at proline they would problary **** their pants. And yes it was organized and there was security.

Flipx99
01-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm going to put it to you like this. We have influences over the NYPD what's really your problem? yes we can gather, this isn't like texas, we have free speech and peaceful assembly which was done. There was 8 or 9 cops which passed by. Bloomberg is a good mayor to a point. this isn't texas. This is NY the most diverse Place in the world. why don't you open up your mind and stop being a closed minded fool? Yes we do have that much influence over the police doesn't that say something if you read between the line..........................

I do have an open mind. I have already gave Deep adequate congratualtions in another thread.

Just as I have never seen a 10 lane interstate, I have also never seen where 300 people could congregate without police interaction. That is what I am saying.

I am not questioning your influence or how you infuluence your local police. That is the concern of the taxpayers of NYC and none of my concern.

There is free speach and freedom of assembly in TN. We have the freedom to assemlble with proper permits. No permits, no assembly. I rather like those laws. If 300 people gathered next door to me and decided to have an audio competiton, I am glad the local law enforcement would shut it down.

Flipx99
01-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Right now this is all "underground" and normally it's done in places away from residential areas like Warehouse districts or Malls or undeveloped areas. I am going to keep showing you guys this and I'll accept any criticism you will lay as it helps to structure new ideas.

I am not even questioning your method of competition anymore. While I don't "get" it, I do understand it's popularity, so it's a moot point going down that road.

What I don't get is how the police do not care. That baffles me moreso than the competition itself. It's no longer about you and your show. It's that 300 people can tresspass and the police do not seem to mind.

I guess it's better locals congregate at a competition rather than doing whatever it is they would otherwise be doing that is less constructive.

Flipx99
01-12-2008, 06:13 PM
I'd also like you to cite references to your claim that "NY is the most diverse place in the world."

Deephitters Mag
01-12-2008, 06:22 PM
I am not even questioning your method of competition anymore. While I don't "get" it, I do understand it's popularity, so it's a moot point going down that road.

What I don't get is how the police do not care. That baffles me moreso than the competition itself. It's no longer about you and your show. It's that 300 people can tresspass and the police do not seem to mind.

I guess it's better locals congregate at a competition rather than doing whatever it is they would otherwise be doing that is less constructive.

Police do care, just last month when I battled King Of New York @ Upper Highland, They came through and saw what was going on. All they did is tell everyone to park their cars in orderly fashion and not to act up. They pulled away and parked about 1000 feet away. They didn't bother us for the three hours that we were there. I have to give Flip his kudos, he doesn't agree but understands.

Flipx99
01-12-2008, 06:27 PM
That makes more sense...I got the picture that the police just rode by, gave a nice wave, and parked at the nearest dougnut shop. I would expect the police to atleast stop and see what's going on. That is more expected behavior.

snoopdan
01-12-2008, 06:34 PM
It only looked like 20-30 people in that video to me.

Deephitters Mag
01-12-2008, 06:46 PM

that's may be just in the middle but I assure you that there were about 300, next time I will video taped the outer portion

Blazin Bass
01-12-2008, 07:27 PM
I'd also like you to cite references to your claim that "NY is the most diverse place in the world."

it's on every populaion site in the world NY has the most diverse choices of race and ethnic background.

Blazin Bass
01-12-2008, 07:28 PM
That makes more sense...I got the picture that the police just rode by, gave a nice wave, and parked at the nearest dougnut shop. I would expect the police to atleast stop and see what's going on. That is more expected behavior.

Oh................. well the ones that don't know would stop in but the majority that knows waves and goes on to patrol.

80INCHES
01-12-2008, 08:50 PM

i guess i gotta post my vid....the sound sux but i did get a small of a fraction of the crowd

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/80INCHES/th_HPIM1522.jpg (http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/80INCHES/?action=view&current=HPIM1522.flv)

Savage Sucks
01-12-2008, 09:03 PM
These guys have no idea how big NYC is.

Snoopdan, are you the guy from the Adassa beef onTermpro?

Savage Sucks
01-12-2008, 09:07 PM
When others offer to give you a hand, you seem to want to do it all by yourself.:confused:

Jameseypoo
01-12-2008, 09:11 PM
i guess i gotta post my vid....the sound sux but i did get a small of a fraction of the crowd

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/80INCHES/th_HPIM1522.jpg (http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/80INCHES/?action=view&current=HPIM1522.flv)

Settin off car alarms eh?

80INCHES
01-12-2008, 09:12 PM
that was car alarms over a block away....everyone that was in the area turn there alrms off so it wont go off from the bass

Deephitters Mag
01-12-2008, 10:49 PM
When others offer to give you a hand, you seem to want to do it all by yourself.:confused:

What are you talking about?

thegreatestpenn
01-13-2008, 01:43 AM
people in NY are nuts. You should bring the beast to Ohio and do a tour-de-beast!!!

02parkave
01-13-2008, 01:47 AM

:werd: you dont know who we think we are :rolleyes:

Deephitters Mag
01-13-2008, 02:06 AM
people in NY are nuts. You should bring the beast to Ohio and do a tour-de-beast!!!

Maybe I will if their is a big show.

thegreatestpenn
01-13-2008, 02:11 AM
meh, there aren't any large-scale car audio shows in ohio that I know of (unless there's a db drag event I dont' know about). Dub magazine might come to one of the big cities tho, usually in the late spring, early summer

loudmofo
01-13-2008, 02:13 AM
Maybe I will if their is a big show.

beast you should come to carlisle pa with us on may 10th and 11th one off the biggest carshow on the east cost they had over 10,000 people at the show on the 1st day and its not to far of a drive from ny

Deephitters Mag
01-13-2008, 02:16 AM
beast you should come to carlisle pa with us on may 10th and 11th one off the biggest carshow on the east cost they had over 10,000 people at the show on the 1st day and its not to far of a drive from ny

Yeah, I was planning on going to that

Deephitters Mag
01-13-2008, 02:17 AM
meh, there aren't any large-scale car audio shows in ohio that I know of (unless there's a db drag event I dont' know about). Dub magazine might come to one of the big cities tho, usually in the late spring, early summer

DUb is out of the question, I put them on blast in the last issue!

thegreatestpenn
01-13-2008, 02:19 AM
u could post up outside and **** off the venue!!!! I'll be ur hype man

Deephitters Mag
01-13-2008, 02:25 AM
u could post up outside and **** off the venue!!!! I'll be ur hype man

lol, thanks for the support, I definitely needed it

AudioAnonymous
01-13-2008, 02:49 AM

I'm guessing they're (the cops) scared of gunfire. :confused:

Deephitters Mag
01-13-2008, 02:51 AM
I'm guessing they're (the cops) scared of gunfire. :confused:

Hell no, NYPD don't play when it's time to disburse a crowd. When I see them coming, i keep it moving out of respect

97cavy
01-13-2008, 05:46 PM
I just dont wanna get my fat white *** shot lol

Deephitters Mag
01-13-2008, 06:00 PM
I just dont wanna get my fat white *** shot lol

has nothing to do with white or any color, you be surprised who many Caucasians are at these battles.

80INCHES
01-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Agreed

97cavy
01-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah I hear ya I just wouldnt wanna be the one who beats the type of guy who takes it way too serious and takes it personal and then next thing ya know things are outta hand

quest51210
01-13-2008, 09:59 PM
wuss

tamagotchi
01-13-2008, 10:07 PM
that is a sound competition for people who are in drugs....

if you want a good competition bring the tl... the rta and even the oscilloscope to see if your clipping your highs or bass for minus 10 points.... not a retarded competition that all look like gorillas fighting for another male gorilla that they think is a female..

Deephitters Mag
01-13-2008, 11:04 PM

snoopdan
01-13-2008, 11:30 PM

if you want a good competition bring the tl... the rta and even the oscilloscope to see if your clipping your highs or bass for minus 10 points.... not a retarded competition that all look like gorillas fighting for another male gorilla that they think is a female..

Not very nice homie. :crap:

Random1010
01-13-2008, 11:54 PM

tamagotchi
01-13-2008, 11:59 PM
yeah i could be an azzhole sometimes ... i apologize for that.. but thats my point of view of that thing or competition or whatever u call it.. but nothing is gonna make change my mind...

bottom line: im an azzhole because i had to say my point of view.

80INCHES
01-14-2008, 12:04 AM

dam noobix cube

http://www.lolz.se/fun/fail-1.jpg

WhoSayWho?
01-14-2008, 01:22 AM
Meh, IMO these type comps and real SPL comps are both lame. But whatever.

Deephitters Mag
01-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Not very nice homie. :crap:

Wow, for Snoopdan to say that, he must of been out of line

snoopdan
01-14-2008, 12:29 PM
He if what you're doing is making you happy, run with it. Its no ones place to down ya for it.

Flipx99
01-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Meh, IMO these type comps and real SPL comps are both lame. But whatever.

bass race is very exciting. It about the right amount of excitement for me....I dunno how 07 was since people were competing over the net.

WhoSayWho?
01-14-2008, 12:38 PM
bass race is very exciting. It about the right amount of excitement for me....I dunno how 07 was since people were competing over the net.

I actually have no idea about the different comps, other than I briefly stood around and watched people stand outside their cars while they made some obnoxious noise that apparently registers numbers on a big panel. Not very exciting at all.

02parkave
01-14-2008, 12:38 PM
yeah i could be an azzhole sometimes ... i apologize for that.. but thats my point of view of that thing or competition or whatever u call it.. but nothing is gonna make change my mind...

bottom line: im an azzhole because i had to say my point of view.

you are also banned:) and you are also user "lil rob" the guy from chicago, gets banned all the time..

02parkave
01-14-2008, 12:39 PM
I actually have no idea about the different comps, other than I briefly stood around and watched people stand outside their cars while they made some obnoxious noise that apparently registers numbers on a big panel. Not very exciting at all.

i agree. not fun.

Deephitters Mag
01-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Dumb Dumbs re-register under another name but same IP they were banned from originally. Real nice!

Blazin Bass
01-15-2008, 04:19 PM
pics from a raceway
My cousin's truck
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/BlazinBass/Kevstruck.jpg

Cousin's truck
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/BlazinBass/Teamnemesis.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/BlazinBass/Cheeks.jpg

My BOys from ghetto Fam

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/BlazinBass/ghettofam.jpg

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 04:20 PM
So who is the road wh0re?

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 04:21 PM
That is one nasty looking skank.

JimJ
01-15-2008, 04:21 PM
That looks like the crowd I have tea & expresso with.

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 04:23 PM
If I was a parole officer who had lost track of someone that is one of the first places I would look.

JimJ
01-15-2008, 04:24 PM
:laugh:

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 04:31 PM
INS could have a field day as well.

tappin_azz
01-15-2008, 04:32 PM
that dude sure has a big bootie.

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 04:38 PM
that dude sure has a big bootie.

I am sure that makes things easier when doing the occassional jailtime.

tappin_azz
01-15-2008, 04:46 PM
INS could have a field day as well.

yeah, i mistakenly assumed that this was a show in Guadalajara for some reason.

97cavy
01-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Did the pics get pulled? All thats showing up for me is red xs?

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Did the pics get pulled? All thats showing up for me is red xs?

They are there.

Deephitters Mag
01-15-2008, 05:20 PM
where are the pics?

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 05:24 PM
where are the pics?

Post 280.

Deephitters Mag
01-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Post 280.

It might be just me but I went through 280 a couple of times and all I see is text but no pics

snoopdan
01-15-2008, 05:38 PM
the were clearly deleted. but here, get bored and look around on his photobucket page - http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/BlazinBass/

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 05:38 PM
It might be just me but I went through 280 a couple of times and all I see is text but no pics

Don't know, it was there for me.

97cavy
01-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Cookies saved them. Go back, download and rehost lol

97cavy
01-15-2008, 05:49 PM
The cheerleader guy has a new york post jacket on. Thats hood. Fawk sean john, NY Post is where its at in 08

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 05:52 PM
the were clearly deleted. but here, get bored and look around on his photobucket page - http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/BlazinBass/

:laugh: on both counts.

I hope he did not delete them because of something I said.

Flipx99
01-15-2008, 05:53 PM
The cheerleader guy has a new york post jacket on. Thats hood. Fawk sean john, NY Post is where its at in 08

I wonder if NYPo and WaPo will have a battle?

or maybe the times

Perhaps I should break of my WSJ parka?

Deephitters Mag
01-15-2008, 06:13 PM
I think New York Post and The Daily News should battle

80INCHES
01-15-2008, 09:14 PM
wow wat spark this to go another 4 pages
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1908/32ak7.jpg

WhoSayWho?
01-15-2008, 10:09 PM
wow wat spark this to go another 4 pages
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1908/32ak7.jpg

Someone posted photos of some future/former inmates looking at cars and a nasty road wh0re.

Blazin Bass
01-16-2008, 03:32 AM
actually they own the cars, no disrespect, but respect those cars they valua 50k and up, that's the cheapest car.

02parkave
01-16-2008, 04:34 AM
actually they own the cars, no disrespect, but respect those cars they valua 50k and up, that's the cheapest car.

money doesnt buy taste assclown

02parkave
01-16-2008, 05:21 AM
and actually.. upon reveiwing the photobucket account.. i am 99% certian "blazin bass" is banned member "rashedhos" or however you say it:)

97cavy
01-16-2008, 10:12 AM
dems some mighty expensive 50k red x's.