PDA

View Full Version : Indy Help Needed(glass Exp)

mdsheely
01-05-2008, 10:10 AM
I have an 07 silverado ext cab. I am in need of some serious help building an enclosure for under the rear seats. Right now I have a dual 12'' prefab box(yeah I know). It is taking up the entire back of the cab. I would like to build a fiberglass enclosure for 1 good 12''. I have absolutely no experience with fiberglass. And to be honest no experience building boxes either. I have a planet audio 1200w RMS amp. The wires are ran, but I need to clean them up a little. If someone in the indy area would like to spend a weekend day helping a fellow car audio guy out that would be great. I would be more than happy to compensate or trade for HVAC or electrical work. I can also get a really, really, really good deal on GM accessories.
Thanks,
Mike Sheely

mdsheely
01-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Seriously no Indy help. It could be a cool project. I would obviously purchase all the tools and materials, free beer. Anyone?

dbman150
01-05-2008, 04:40 PM
i had a 2500 hd with a 496 big block in it with the allison was a extended cab i built a box for 2 12s sealed under the back seats and still had room to put the seats down and mounted the amps behind the rear seats super clean setup just sold the box a while ago hey i have themud mats for the drive and passager side in great shape if you want them super cheap

mdsheely
01-05-2008, 05:23 PM
I appreciate the offer man. I get a really good deal on GM accessories. My rear seats fold down as well. Its like a 60/40 rear split bench. I would like to have a nice fiberglass enclosure light titanium color to match my leather. Was yours a fiberglass box or was it wood?