PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nintendo DS and Go-ped GSR40

kidwolf909
12-31-2007, 12:51 AM
Hey guys, I'm new here but what the heck, I'm trying to get rid of some things! lol

I have up for grabs, an original Nintendo DS (not lite) with only ~15 hours of play time and 0 scratches! It comes with:

~ Travel case
~ Car charger and wall charger
~ Madden 2005 DS
~ Super Mario DS
~ Asphalt GT: Urban Racing
~ Original stylus and strap as well as aluminum stylus
~ Plastic cases for games

Looking for $130, though it's negotiable.

Also up for sale, a 2005 Go-ped GSR40. This is not the new, low-displacement GSR's, but the 41.5cc ground pounder. It is in great condition and has no modifications to engine or anything, outside of a touch of chrome via K&N air filter. It cruises at 25mph, but can be tweaked to do in excess of 40mph. One tank of gas will get you 4 hours or more of full-open throttle riding. The GSR has a centrifugal clutch chain-drive for traction ALL the time, as well as street tires that grip the road like no other. It's great for kids and fun for adults, on and off road.

Looking for $350, negotiable as well.

Allllllso up for sale, if anyone is interested, A Netgear WGT511 Wireless PCMCIA card. This card is the Double-802.11g card, capable of 108Mbps transfers, however it is also backward compatible with regular 802.11g and 802.11b. Comes with original packaging and software.

Looking for $35-40? Whatever lol...

And on top of that, a Netgear WGE111 Wireless Gaming Adapter. Used to use it with my Xbox for Xbox Live but got out of that a while back and haven't had a use for it. It's a full 802.11g compliant device and works from GREAT distances (through two floors) in my case. Works with PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 and all the older consoles with an Ethernet port. Even will work as a wireless adapter for your PC if you want. Comes with original packaging and software.

Looking for $35-40?

Holy crap, also for sale, a Philips HDD6330 30GB MP3 Player!. I used this thing for about a year before getting the Zune for christmas. It does NOT play video, but it DOES have a nice color screen and great sound quality, as well as a fully touch interface! The front of the player is completely black gloss until you touch it and bright blue lights come through to show play/pause, stop, ff, rw, menu, and scroll. It's a nice item and I have it protected with an InvisibleShield screen protector. Comes with original packaging and Dock w/ remote + AV cables!

Here's the link to the MP3. (http://www.usasupport.philips.com/consumer/productDocuments.html?ProductCode=HDD6330/17&subCat=HDD_AUDIO_JUKEBOX_SU_US_CONSUMER)

Looking for $75-100 maybe... negotiable as well :)

Anyway, those are my postings! Anyone interested can PM me for pricing negotiation! I'll be posting pics throughout the week, I have to get over to my dad's house to get them, that's all. Thanks for checking it out and Happy Holidays!

95BlackGA
12-31-2007, 02:29 AM
READ THE RULES BEFORE MAKING ANY MORE THREADS OR POSTING!!! You MUST post prices!!! Would like to see pictures with your user name and today's date on it.

kidwolf909
12-31-2007, 02:33 AM
READ THE RULES BEFORE MAKING ANY MORE THREADS OR POSTING!!! You MUST post prices!!! Would like to see pictures with your user name and today's date on it.

Fixed, sorry I can't get pictures up right away as both items are at my dad's home. I'll try to get them tomorrow though. Didn't mean to break the rules by leaving out the prices btw, just didn't know what was a good asking price :-\

brtnboarder3241
12-31-2007, 02:35 AM
btw welcome to the forum

kidwolf909
12-31-2007, 02:41 AM
btw welcome to the forum

Haha, thanks man. I already got a great experience here with BuckyBoy building me a custom enclosure for my Dayton 10" :-) I'll contribute whatever I can in return for the wealth of knowledge here.

BuckyBoy
12-31-2007, 02:57 AM
kidwolf is a good guy.
I wanna see some pics of this go-ped. Sounds like a sweet little toy.
Good luck with the sale

kidwolf909
12-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Bump for added stuff!