PDA

View Full Version : hands-free cell kit

phil9922
04-08-2003, 11:44 AM
i dont really know much about these...but i remember about 2 years ago when i with my friend before either of us could drive and his dad had a speakerphone type deal in his car. he put his cell phone in a little holder, and put his radio on a certain frequency and the phone call came through the speakers, no idea where he had the mic to talk back. i think now my parents want me to get one of these since im constantly on the phone, i was wondering if anyone knows good ones to look at and how much they normally cost. my phone is a lg vx10 if that matters. thanks.

eengrms
04-08-2003, 01:20 PM
I got the same phone as you and I don't think they make a specific hands-free kit for it, you may have to go with a universal one. They can get kind of expensive, unless you buy a cheap $50 thing that doesn't work or sound worth crap. Expect to pay a few hundred.

FAM4LIFE
04-08-2003, 01:22 PM
They can be found at any AS Seen on TV store. My wife has one that works really well and she only paid $20 for it.

phil9922
04-08-2003, 01:49 PM
fam, could you get me the company who makes it or the product name? maybe ill be able to find it on ebay or something. thanks.