PDA

View Full Version : box design suggestions

king ranch
12-26-2007, 12:20 AM
i have christmas break right now and i plan on getting 2 12's l7 and i want ported and somewhere around 30-35hz want it to be loud but still have some sound quality i can build a sealed box but never tried to build a ported box and i was just wondering if someone could give me a detailed image 3d or w/e its called so i can see how to build it and the ports and everything

the box will be going in f150 supercrew king ranch i am taking out the rear console and the subs will be facing up towards the roof so i have about 26 inches in length, 25 deep, and 17.5 wide

i was planning on to pay someone to build me a box still might but just figured i would try to build one myself to see how it goes
thanks

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Holy ****, how is it that no one knows how to use neither proper grammar nor punctuation?

king ranch
12-26-2007, 12:32 AM
wow well sorry if i upset you by my terrible grammar and puncatation i mean this is only a forum not a english class so chill out i mean u kno i am a senior at my highschool and i have a 4.7gpa and will have my 2 year college degree when i graduate high school so yea i think i am highly more intelligent than you and this is a forum not a class so thanks

BuckyBoy
12-26-2007, 12:50 AM
I've already did this for you...
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee141/smithgt/kingranch.jpg

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 12:50 AM
wow well sorry if i upset you by my terrible grammar and puncatation i mean this is only a forum not a english class so chill out i mean u kno i am a senior at my highschool and i have a 4.7gpa and will have my 2 year college degree when i graduate high school so yea i think i am highly more intelligent than you and this is a forum not a class so thanksA highschool 4.7 GPA eh? If that's on a 4.0 scale, then I would sure as hell love to take those classes instead of Purdue's engineering curriculum ;)

And no, you're wrong. How you conduct and present yourself on the forum can greatly influence the responses you get. If it's difficult or tedious to read, don't expect much. Just letting you know.

GSRswapandslow
12-26-2007, 12:57 AM
if you take ap classes, it's a weighted scale and usually will go to 6.0, at least...it did back when i was in highschool and in all the advance classes

miker
12-26-2007, 12:58 AM
LOL!!!!! you're ****ing funny!!! as ****!

First off, you won't have a "2 year degree" after you graduate... lol..... Allot of colleges don't even except AP classes as credits... I mean they help you b/c you don't have to take that class in college again, but you don't GET the credits for it...

Second... 4.7 GPA??? THAT ****ING BLOWS! thats an "F" unless you are saying thats on a 4.0 scale, b/c then we know you are lying! thats impossible... You're saying you have 17.5% extra credit? that's like hundreds of extra credit points...

Also, your post shows total lack of writing comprehension... It doesn't even make sense!

You're such a "lol"......

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 12:58 AM
if you take ap classes, it's a weighted scale and usually will go to 6.0, at least...it did back when i was in highschool and in all the advance classesWe had AP classes and it was on a 4.0 scale still. And regardless of what they tell you, AP classes are NOTHING like college courses.

miker
12-26-2007, 01:00 AM
We had AP classes and it was on a 4.0 scale still. And regardless of what they tell you, AP classes are NOTHING like college courses.

Yeah.. I don't think the "weight" can bring your GPA above a perfect... But it can make you have a perfect GPA w/o getting a perfect grade...

king ranch
12-26-2007, 01:01 AM
and yea a 4.7gpa in highschool is very high considering i have the secondest highest gpa in the school the next highest is a 4.975 so thank you very much i am proud of myself and my college gpa so far over the past 2 years is at a 3.751 and i am not even 18 yet and i plan on going to havard for my next 4 years to get my bachelors and masters and may even get a doctors degree and by the way i have a full ride 100% paid everything i would like to see you do that and play baseball and basketball varsity and for baseball i am in the top 50 of the state and have been invited and played ball overseas in london, austria, and austrillia, also i am in the national honor society so i would like to see you top that
thanks

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Yeah.. I don't think the "weight" can bring your GPA above a perfect... But it can make you have a perfect GPA w/o getting a perfect grade...Exactly. I knew a few kids who were pulling 4.2-4.3 GPAs enrolled in only AP classes, but didn't have straight A's. .5 weighting is a life saver.

king ranch
12-26-2007, 01:04 AM
i am only taking a few ap classes that colleges accept for credits thats why my gps is where it is and i will have my 2 year degree bc i am taking college classes along with my normal highschool classes trust me bud check into it and u will be wrong its possible

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:04 AM
and yea a 4.7gpa in highschool is very high considering i have the secondest highest gpa in the school the next highest is a 4.975 so thank you very much i am proud of myself and my college gpa so far over the past 2 years is at a 3.751 and i am not even 18 yet and i plan on going to havard for my next 4 years to get my bachelors and masters and may even get a doctors degree and by the way i have a full ride 100% paid everything i would like to see you do that and play baseball and basketball varsity and for baseball i am in the top 50 of the state and have been invited and played ball overseas in london, austria, and austrillia, also i am in the national honor society so i would like to see you top that
thanks:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Okay now you should just slowly exit the thread, because you sound like a complete idiot. Not only does half of that not make sense or is impossible, the other half isn't even impressive. Assuming you're going to Harvard full ride, you won't have any 2 year college credit transfer anyway. Let alone, playing sports in the Ivy League is less than inspiring.

mapolley07
12-26-2007, 01:05 AM
it really depends on the way his high school does AP classes. My high school used a 5-point scale for AP classes and a 4-point scale for everything else. so if you got an A in an AP class, you got a 5 rather than a 4, and a 4 for a B rather than a 3, etc. When you calculate GPA, you can end up well over a 4.0 because of AP classes. Our Valedictorians had I believe a 4.48 or so. I think a 4.7 is a huge exaggeration, but over a 4.0 is not out of the question.

Now our school adds .03 onto the GPA for each AP class you take. so if you earn a 3.63 GPA and take 2 AP classes, you end up with a 3.69 GPA. This new system is more fair because for my graduating class and earlier, taking an elective class that wasn't AP could hurt your GPA, even if you made an A, while taking a study hall would help you.

miker
12-26-2007, 01:06 AM
LOL.... You're making your self out a a child prodigy!!! I've never seen you on the news!!! OMG you plan on going to HARVARD? Well then... That makes you something... Sending an app. to a good school...

Oh yeah.. Your story doesn't fit... How do you know if you have a full ride, but are only "planning" on going somewhere? They tell you about financial aide after they send a reply to your app....

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:07 AM
i am only taking a few ap classes that colleges accept for credits thats why my gps is where it is and i will have my 2 year degree bc i am taking college classes along with my normal highschool classes trust me bud check into it and u will be wrong its possibleSon, do you realize that on a 4.0 scale you cannot even get a 4.7? I mean do you really understand that? An A is a 4.0, and AP weighting is traditionally .5. It's impossible to have a 4.7, genius.

BuckyBoy
:popcorn:

king ranch
i played sports in people to people sports ambassadors one of the biggest organzation that is all over the world started by president eisenhower and that spelling may be off by the way i am a lil frustrated right now bc yall are just jealous
and i said i plan on going to harvard but i might not havent decided yet and basically i can go to what ever college i want

mapolley07
12-26-2007, 01:08 AM
thanks

If you could spell, use anything close to proper grammar, or implement punctuation, I MIGHT be inclined to believe you. As of right now, I think you are just an ******* who wants to feel smart by bragging on the internet.

miker
i am only taking a few ap classes that colleges accept for credits thats why my gps is where it is and i will have my 2 year degree bc i am taking college classes along with my normal highschool classes trust me bud check into it and u will be wrong its possible

DUDE! it's not the ****ing AP class.. It's the college... Harvard doesn't take AP credits... lol...

PV Audio
LOL.... You're making your self out a a child prodigy!!! I've never seen you on the news!!! OMG you plan on going to HARVARD? Well then... That makes you something... Sending an app. to a good school...

Oh yeah.. Your story doesn't fit... How do you know if you have a full ride, but are only "planning" on going somewhere? They tell you about financial aide after they send a reply to your app....He hasn't been through the song and dance that is selecting a school, which is why this is merely entertainment for me. :laugh:

Lakota
12-26-2007, 01:09 AM
I have a 3.2 in engineering school. I guess I'm dumb:(

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:09 AM
i played sports in people to people sports ambassadors one of the biggest organzation that is all over the world started by president eisenhower and that spelling may be off by the way i am a lil frustrated right now bc yall are just jealous
and i said i plan on going to harvard but i might not havent decided yet and basically i can go to what ever college i want:laugh::laugh::laugh: What else do ya got for us? Do you already have your doctorate degree too?

miker
12-26-2007, 01:10 AM
I have a 3.2 in engineering school. I guess I'm dumb:(

lol.. High "B" average FTW!!!!

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:11 AM
I have a 3.2 in engineering school. I guess I'm dumb:(3.4 at Purdue baby, EE school, here we come! :veryhapp:

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:12 AM
DUDE! it's not the ****ing AP class.. It's the college... Harvard doesn't take AP credits... lol...He just doesn't get it :laugh:

miker
and i said i plan on going to harvard but i might not havent decided yet and basically i can go to what ever college i want

Dude.. If you haven't decided where you are going yet, you are not going to college this year...

You keep making your self sound dumber and dumber...

king ranch
you guys are completely lost on what i am saying and what i am explaning to you but w/e and trust me a 4.7 is possible i think i kno i got to the school and you are going to tell me whats possible and whats not wow glad you kno everything i guess you should be the next president maybe then this country would be ran good bc its idiots like you that **** this country up but thats nice to kno you kno everything in this world

and the 4.7 is possible there is kids now that have a 4.3 and are retaking classes to get a 4.5 or higher go look into it and then contact me when you have the correct info

Lakota
12-26-2007, 01:13 AM
3.4 at Purdue baby, EE school, here we come! :veryhapp:

I'm also a EE student:)

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Dude.. If you haven't decided where you are going yet, you are not going to college this year...

You keep making your self sound dumber and dumber...Au contraire my friend. I will assume your school has rolling admission, but many still make you wait until the spring to find out your admission status. Which makes his story even more preposterous that he already has a full ride to Harvard.

miker
12-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Au contraire my friend. I will assume your school has rolling admission, but many still make you wait until the spring to find out your admission status. Which makes his story even more preposterous that he already has a full ride to Harvard.

"Selective" schools don't have "rolling" admission... And yeah! Early admission info comes in like a month... So yeah.. What he said!

king ranch
12-26-2007, 01:15 AM
yes harvard has sent me letters in the mail and i have visited the campus and talked to many people at harvard that want me to attentd the school and have told me everything i will receive and what i will get from going to harvard
idk y you just dont drop it and not worry bout it its none of your bussiness its my life so dont worry bout it
ok thanks

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:16 AM
you guys are completely lost on what i am saying and what i am explaning to you but w/e and trust me a 4.7 is possible i think i kno i got to the school and you are going to tell me whats possible and whats not wow glad you kno everything i guess you should be the next president maybe then this country would be ran good bc its idiots like you that **** this country up but thats nice to kno you kno everything in this world

and the 4.7 is possible there is kids now that have a 4.3 and are retaking classes to get a 4.5 or higher go look into it and then contact me when you have the correct infoGenius, I've been through high school already. I know how it works. I also know how applying to college works. NONE of your story fits common knowledge. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a 4.7 GPA on a 4.0 scale, and on a 5.0 or 6.0 scale, that isn't even impressive. I am less and less inclined to believe that you're on a 4.0 scale because people do not retake classes to get a higher grade their senior year unless they need extra GPA boosters to get into a specific school. Seriously, just stop.

mapolley07
12-26-2007, 01:17 AM
I have a novel idea.....we should just leave King_Ranch here alone and let him build up his ego. We are arguing with a moron here about how "smart" he is..........we are never going to get anywhere with this, and he will still be a moron in denial regardless of what we say.

This thread should be renamed to "King_Ranch: Child Prodigy feeds Massive Ego"

miker
12-26-2007, 01:18 AM
yes harvard has sent me letters in the mail and i have visited the campus and talked to many people at harvard that want me to attentd the school and have told me everything i will receive and what i will get from going to harvard
idk y you just dont drop it and not worry bout it its none of your bussiness its my life so dont worry bout it
ok thanks

So, tell me about the campus?................... Please...

king ranch
12-26-2007, 01:18 AM
the whole point of retaking classes is to get a higher gpa to try to get top 10% class and also to get in certain schools that require a certain gpa i dont understand why you dont check into and then talk to me about it

and also most of you guys are from up north and north and south school programs are completely different and have many differences

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:19 AM
ok thanksLet me give you a little bit of info. Unless you are someone that can gain the school recognition (which you aren't otherwise you wouldn't be talking about an Ivy League school), no one there gives a **** about whether or not you attend. You're just another kid who wants to say that he goes to Harvard. Seriously, I am more impressed by people who are scraping by with a 3.0 at Georgia Tech than someone at Yale with a 4.0 doing communications.

Lakota
12-26-2007, 01:19 AM
lol.. High "B" average FTW!!!!

Easier said than done!

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:20 AM
I have a novel idea.....we should just leave King_Ranch here alone and let him build up his ego. We are arguing with a moron here about how "smart" he is..........we are never going to get anywhere with this, and he will still be a moron in denial regardless of what we say.

This thread should be renamed to "King_Ranch: Child Prodigy feeds Massive Ego"I'm just looking for some entertainment before I have to go to sleep to ****ing start on this *******'s dual 18MT box tomorrow :rolleyes:

miker
12-26-2007, 01:20 AM
the whole point of retaking classes is to get a higher gpa to try to get top 10% class and also to get in certain schools that require a certain gpa i dont understand why you dont check into and then talk to me about it

When do you retake the classes? ........... You wouldn't have time... How would you get all the credits to graduate while you are re-taking 3 term classes... It just doesn't work... AWHWAHWHAWHWAAWHWHAHWAHAAHAEWAHWHWA

Either you are some crazy mother-****er, or there is some brain damage going on... Or you like to create arguments via the forums...

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:21 AM

and also most of you guys are from up north and north and south school programs are completely different and have many differencesWaaaaaaait, isn't Florida one of the states to implement that high school students declare a "major"? Is that what you're going on about?

king ranch
12-26-2007, 01:22 AM
yea me too its christmas and i am pretty bored and yea most of that **** i was was complete bullshit and didnt make sense i was just messing with yall
lol
just wanted to have some fun nothing esle to do
but i do have a 3.751 gpa and play varsity ball and played baseball for people to people overseas no not going to havard or none of the **** lol

miker
12-26-2007, 01:22 AM
Easier said than done!

I realize you all are in college, but I have a high "B" in highschool right now... Just wanted to fit in;)

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:24 AM
yea me too its christmas and i am pretty bored and yea most of that **** i was was complete bullshit and didnt make sense i was just messing with yall
lol
just wanted to have some fun nothing esle to do
but i do have a 3.751 gpa and play varsity ball and played baseball for people to people overseas no not going to havard or none of the **** lolYou DO realize no one believed you anyway because everything you said was a fallacy?

king ranch
12-26-2007, 01:24 AM
When do you retake the classes? ........... You wouldn't have time... How would you get all the credits to graduate while you are re-taking 3 term classes... It just doesn't work... AWHWAHWHAWHWAAWHWHAHWAHAAHAEWAHWHWA

Either you are some crazy mother-****er, or there is some brain damage going on... Or you like to create arguments via the forums...

actually you can retake classes though bc you can leave early when you are a junior and senior its called co-op where u work and its considered a class so instead of leaving ealry and getting a job u can retake classes during school and after school there is a program where u can retake classes

miker
12-26-2007, 01:26 AM
actually you can retake classes though bc you can leave early when you are a junior and senior its called co-op where u work and its considered a class so instead of leaving ealry and getting a job u can retake classes during school and after school there is a program where u can retake classes

Yeah.. The only people I have seen do that ****, are pretty "un-smart" people... nuff said...

mapolley07
12-26-2007, 01:26 AM
way to make yourself look like a dumbshit and a douchebag lol.......we all knew you were full of ****, we just didn't know whether you knew you were....

3.75 gpa isn't bad, I graduated with a 3.72 and graduated Magna *** Laude

people to people doesn't impress me much though, anyone who has the money to pay for it can go on those trips.....everyone gets the letters in the mail

Lakota
12-26-2007, 01:30 AM
I realize you all are in college, but I have a high "B" in highschool right now... Just wanted to fit in;)

I had a 3.9x in hs. I only had a B average in 2 classes throughout my 4 years. It was so easy compared to what I'm doing now. Be happy that you're still in hs:)

miker
12-26-2007, 01:31 AM
I had a 3.9x in hs. I only had a B average in 2 classes throughout my 4 years. It was so easy compared to what I'm doing now. Be happy that you're still in hs:)

Nice.. Where did you go though?

PV Audio
12-26-2007, 01:32 AM
I had a 3.9x in hs. I only had a B average in 2 classes throughout my 4 years. It was so easy compared to what I'm doing now. Be happy that you're still in hs:)Yeah son, I had class honors at my school (4.0 or higher, and I only had it cause of **** easy AP classes like AP Gov 1 and 2, AP econ macro and micro, AP english and AP spanish). You'll get a reality check when the cutoff for a C in calculus is a 50%.

king ranch
12-26-2007, 01:38 AM
well sorry if i pissed anyone one off just figured i would have some fun, anyway back to my main point in posting this thread????

BassHead99
12-26-2007, 01:56 AM
Good luck getting any help now :waycrazy: