PDA

View Full Version : Worth it, or am i just straight up stupid?

cheeto
12-23-2007, 05:14 AM
Ok, so I have a 2003 Honda Pilot, and from what I have heard from other people and through my own experience, the door speakers are complete ***. And I just got a $25 gift card to best buy today. Then I found these.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8256488&type=product&id=1169512772046

If that's just stupid, I might just save for these or something - http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp?id=1166234894507&skuId=8210955&type=product

Any comments?

I'm sure it's worth it to save, but if anyone knows anything about those Dynex speakers other than i thought Dynex only made computer stuff, throw it out there.

thanks.

cheeto
12-23-2007, 05:33 AM
oh yeah, i dont wanna spend over 200 on 4 speakers and unfortunatley they haveto be from best buy.

Dozy_production
12-23-2007, 05:40 AM
Probably not.

.::DuD3::.
12-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Probably not.

Huh? :confused:

Go to a bestbuy and make the judgment yourself. I will admit those Dynex speakers sound like *** to me, but you might love them...somehow lol. If the speakers sound good to you, that's all that matters.

MisterGrubbs
12-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Not that it's important but I used to work at best buy. I heard the Dynex's in an install.

The Dynex's are for people who have a 80's model Chevy, whose door speakers have rotted out and they just want sound.

Your door speakers are honestly probably better than the Dynex's. Probably more durable. But as stated, you might like them - take a listen. We didnt have them on the showroom where I worked though.

Why does it have to be from BB and only BB?

vehementSPL
12-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Ehhh. I would save up a bit. Ahhh from carmel IND when are you going to introduce me to some of those hott carmel chicks lol one of the few towns in indiana with **** girls

Ignatowski
12-23-2007, 07:38 AM
BB doesnt sell anything worth owning in the car audio dept IMO....
Pure commercial garbage

MisterGrubbs
12-23-2007, 07:42 AM
BB doesnt sell anything worth owning in the car audio dept IMO....
Pure commercial garbage

But But But! BB sells the Type R!!! And the P3 ftmfw.

On a real note, I dont dislike the Fosgate amps at all

Safe-N-Sound215
12-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Why does it have to be from BB and only BB?

Because he has a BB GC that he would like to use.

MisterGrubbs
12-23-2007, 07:55 AM
I know he wants to use the card, but hell we could save him more than 25 bucks on the equiptment and still get him better ****, ya know?

Ebay>BB

Safe-N-Sound215
12-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Yup. That's what I would do. Then he could buy movies,cd's or something else with the $25 gc.

Etac
12-23-2007, 02:19 PM
dont buy those speakers.. use the gift card for speaker wire or something =P

cheeto
12-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Ehhh. I would save up a bit. Ahhh from carmel IND when are you going to introduce me to some of those hott carmel chicks lol one of the few towns in indiana with **** girls

haha, you've gotta be the first person to not yell at me from being from carmel. Carmel girls are hot, but most of them are dumb *****es, which i can't say I like haha.

Thanks for the responses btw. They have to be from best buy because I have that gift card, and everyone gets best buy gift cards for christmas so I'll probably get more... Basically I wanted to spend the cards on something remotely car audio haha.

miker
12-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Thats a really stupid reason to buy them only from BB, sorry to say... You could get hose Infinity's for like 50$ online... so you get could get 4 for 120$ shipped (approx) or 4 for 220$ plus 13$ tax at BB... Makes no sense to buy them there.... The only things I would get at BB is the RF distro block, and the RF crimp on ring terminals...

Another thing... Those Infinity's have SUPER sharp highs... Like really really sharp.. Hurts the ears.

vehementSPL
12-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Eh mike R. not really. It helps support the economy and industry. SO at least it does something. and don't feel bad cheeto. females every where are kinda stu......... I will lleave it at that.

miker
12-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Eh mike R. not really. It helps support the economy and industry. SO at least it does something. and don't feel bad cheeto. females every where are kinda stu......... I will lleave it at that.

WTF? That doesn't make any sense..

Wait nvm... I think I get it... Only had to read it three times bc it doesn't ****ing pertain to anything I said...