PDA

View Full Version : new guy, got a question

BKopHD
12-22-2007, 03:35 PM
okay so i'm pretty new to all this audio stuff, but i got the general idea of it all. as for my question, i drive an 03 harley f150 and i'm in the market for a new HU. money isn't really a problem. and i'm looking of a DD dvd/cd player w/navigation. my main concern is that i want to make the buttons on it green to match all the rest of the lights on the inside. so far all i've found is the avic d3(which i currently own but haven't had it installed yet) but i've heard a lot about the navi on there with having to deal with the navi disks. so what are other models of HUs that have the capability to change the buttons to green? thanks in advance.

mavster
12-22-2007, 03:36 PM
look into the Alpine w205...

rollerdj
12-22-2007, 03:37 PM
kenwoods do, they go from amber to green. they have one that has the flip out with nav on it, but i've never heard anything about it.

BKopHD
12-23-2007, 12:27 AM
that alpine doesn't look too bad right off hand. so all kenwoods can have the buttons changed to green?

SRim23
12-23-2007, 12:38 AM
alpine gets a little pricey if you add the navigation. i know you said money isnt an issue but the nav is probably just as expensive as the unit itself.

eclipse avn units are green buttons i love my eclipse avn 5435