PDA

View Full Version : Updated DFW build day

bigbirney420
12-21-2007, 09:36 AM
Well I am hoping to do something January 12th or 17th, let me know what works for you. We should have a table saw by then and a full garage with space heaters if its not that warm. I dont have much to do, but I keep buying different **** so we shall see.

hoss
12-21-2007, 09:43 AM
i thought that dfw was so great they could plan something in less than a week, and have everything they needed already :confused:

Megalomaniac
12-21-2007, 10:10 AM
i thought that dfw was so great they could plan something in less than a week, and have everything they needed already :confused:

We have everything we need(this is the first time its at birneys place so he is buying his own table saw :)), but however I will be busy after this weekend for the next 2-3 weeks ;)

but either of those dates should work, i'll let you know if it doesnt by then.

Megalomaniac
12-21-2007, 10:11 AM
is tomorrow canceled officially?

ItalynStylion
12-21-2007, 10:36 AM
is tomorrow canceled officially?

Yes sir

Johnny Drama
12-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I would like to deaden my b-pillars, make a new set of kicks, and a-pillars.

Is Fiberglassing allowed at your house? If not I can do the deadening and a-pillars.

nbudros
12-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Ill be available for all days. I have no real big plans any ways. Nothing that trumps car audio!

-Birney can i use your house for a bit saturday? My dash needs to be done its bugging the **** out of me and so are my doors, shouldn't be much Ill work in the street. I just need a place to sprawl out and a place to work.

-Mir wana come?

-ITALIAN Can i come by an grab the spectrum? I would like to use it, and try it out and see if I wana buy more for the big new build day?

bigbirney420
12-21-2007, 01:14 PM
I would like to deaden my b-pillars, make a new set of kicks, and a-pillars.

Is Fiberglassing allowed at your house? If not I can do the deadening and a-pillars.

Fiberglassing is fine, or garage has its own entrance so the smell is not a problem.

Bubros I will be around this weekend, we have to change my brothers oil

djman37
12-21-2007, 01:16 PM
I'm better for the 12th, no kids.

Kawasaki STX-R
12-21-2007, 01:17 PM
i need to come up with something to do so i can make it to one of these build days.

hmm... i have some arc comps and a jl 12w0 laying around and a completely stock stereo in my truck...

Megalomaniac
12-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Ill be available for all days. I have no real big plans any ways. Nothing that trumps car audio!

-Birney can i use your house for a bit saturday? My dash needs to be done its bugging the **** out of me and so are my doors, shouldn't be much Ill work in the street. I just need a place to sprawl out and a place to work.

-Mir wana come?

-ITALIAN Can i come by an grab the spectrum? I would like to use it, and try it out and see if I wana buy more for the big new build day?

i'll let you know by tonight.

birney oil change is easy the accord :D shouldnt take nothing but 20minutes tops.

bigbirney420
12-21-2007, 01:50 PM
lets make it the 12th then

nbudros
12-21-2007, 01:59 PM
12th is good.

Mir- Cool man, hope to see ya sat. (I could use your drill bits bad...)

Birney- Awesome man, Ill be stopping by, what time is ok? You or Nick dont happen to have any distro blocks do you? Ill stop by then make a Lowes/HD run for my self after checking out what tools you have and what i need and then ill drop off my tools.

**** I am pissed I threw mine away... What a dumb move... any ways. Thanks guys for all the help. Another weekend of tearing the car up and putting it back together in 1 day... Im getting fast at unscrewing the whole dash lol and the doors dont take me more then 5 to take off even though there german.

(PS KICKER DISTROS ARE 25$ A PIECE ON SONIC!!! ERRR)

bigbirney420
12-21-2007, 02:06 PM
I am pretty sure we dont have any extras, i know I dont. I can change Nicks oil and put in my Sundown

nbudros
12-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Its all good im looking at getting some overnighted... cus im a duche like that...

nbudros
12-21-2007, 02:17 PM
I was going to run both bats under the hood and then run power back like i have distro it to amps and then ground from the amps to distro to the spare well since my ground now freaks every once in a while...

But we will see saturday.. =)

Debating if i wana overnight distro blocks... or if i can make do till mid next week some how..

mokedaddy
12-21-2007, 03:15 PM
i'll let you know by tonight.

birney oil change is easy the accord :D shouldnt take nothing but 20minutes tops.

Doing almost anything on the accord is easy :D

Thats why I like it so much.

nbudros
12-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Sigh... I should buy one of the new ones. They look bad ***.

The 2 door ones are nice...

bigbirney420
12-21-2007, 04:18 PM
You are a douche even if you cant spell it. lol

bigbirney420
12-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Doing almost anything on the accord is easy :D

Thats why I like it so much.

Then why do i change the oil

YAY!! 1000th post

djman37
12-21-2007, 06:21 PM
12th is good.

Mir- Cool man, hope to see ya sat. (I could use your drill bits bad...)

Birney- Awesome man, Ill be stopping by, what time is ok? You or Nick dont happen to have any distro blocks do you? Ill stop by then make a Lowes/HD run for my self after checking out what tools you have and what i need and then ill drop off my tools.

**** I am pissed I threw mine away... What a dumb move... any ways. Thanks guys for all the help. Another weekend of tearing the car up and putting it back together in 1 day... Im getting fast at unscrewing the whole dash lol and the doors dont take me more then 5 to take off even though there german.

(PS KICKER DISTROS ARE 25$ A PIECE ON SONIC!!! ERRR)

take a look in this pic, I'm selling some 1/0 to 4ga kicker d-blocks.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8706/installstuffwu1.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=installstuffwu1.jpg)

nbudros
12-21-2007, 06:26 PM
**** dj I just paid over night for 2 ****.

If they don't come or are wrong ill call you

How much?
take a look in this pic, I'm selling some 1/0 to 4ga kicker d-blocks.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8706/installstuffwu1.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=installstuffwu1.jpg)

djman37
12-21-2007, 07:13 PM
**** dj I just paid over night for 2 ****.

If they don't come or are wrong ill call you

How much?

i dunno. If they're $25 each plus shipping from sonic, how about $35 for both?
I have some short-ish pieces of 1/0 Hyperflex too. some with rings already on 'em.

nbudros
12-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Dj where are you in consideration to birneys new house... basswood and 35w

Because ill be there and if they dont come here by the time I am going over there I would really like to pick up yours to have and ill replace them with the ones I bought, and over nighted... ****ing a you posted 5 seconds after he said he mailed them. And who knows I might not even need them, im all hoping on both batcaps to fit up front...

Lots of work todo tomorrow. Ill see you like 10am birney.

dj how much for the nice ring terminals? I may be interested in those?

doug shoot me a call will ya, I pmed you my cell, I have some things I need to do. Please call. (at your convenience) I dotn have your number

Johnny Drama
12-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Dj where are you in consideration to birneys new house... basswood and 35w

Because ill be there and if they dont come here by the time I am going over there I would really like to pick up yours to have and ill replace them with the ones I bought, and over nighted... ****ing a you posted 5 seconds after he said he mailed them. And who knows I might not even need them, im all hoping on both batcaps to fit up front...

Lots of work todo tomorrow. Ill see you like 10am birney.

dj how much for the nice ring terminals? I may be interested in those?

doug shoot me a call will ya, I pmed you my cell, I have some things I need to do. Please call.

To get to Dj's house get on I-30 east and drive till your *** hurts.

djman37
12-21-2007, 08:15 PM
To get to Dj's house get on I-30 east and drive till your *** hurts.

that's when ya leave:eek:

lmk on set-screw terminals or d-blocks. the wife will be here in the evening.

nbudros
12-21-2007, 09:33 PM
I called ya so you know whats up.... I will man, thanks. I would be driving to you right now If i woulda known better...

Johnny Drama
12-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Hope you guys are dogging Budros...Im sitting my happy *** at work :crap:

Megalomaniac
12-22-2007, 10:59 AM
i didnt go too cold outside now & had other things to do

nbudros
12-24-2007, 03:26 AM
Meh all good. Fixed the dash up rattle wise... 7/10 cosmetic now... its centered but you can see the mental cage.

Any ways.... I wana order some raamat. Any one wana go in on some rolls to lower the price just need one more buyer...

ps mir saturday was 55+wind, today was 50-wind it was great out *****.

Megalomaniac
12-30-2007, 05:01 AM
you make that 150million yet Jntar? You coming the 12th?

Johnny Drama
12-30-2007, 10:48 AM
you make that 150million yet Jntar? You coming the 12th?

Ill do my best to be there. :D

Worlddre
12-30-2007, 10:48 AM
mmmhmm

nbudros
01-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Ill be there with stuff today. Sadly.

Jdizzle
01-02-2008, 12:26 PM
wrong topic ftl

nbudros
01-02-2008, 12:38 PM
wrong topic ftl

Rofl ftw

nbudros
01-03-2008, 01:18 PM
So Im excited for the build day. My front right door needs new deadening, ensolite, rewire, so I figured I would do that and my other 3 speakers along with new headunit install all in one day...

bigbirney420
01-03-2008, 01:54 PM
I have 2 new amps to install, and maybe a new box if I can get a table saw

Johnny Drama
01-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Ill have an MT and Brahma MKII to recone. We can wall the Brahma if you want before the recone :D

Also will be doing some deadening of the B-pillar.

stuckinok
01-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I wish i could drive down there for this.....:crap:

Idealrealist
01-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Ill have an MT and Brahma MKII to recone. We can wall the Brahma if you want before the recone :D

Also will be doing some deadening of the B-pillar.

I would like to show up just for this.

nbudros
01-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Eric im going to text you...

I need to rerun my speaker wire, install 9887, redeaden the front right door, deaden the trunk. Rebuild my false floor. Rewire my amps and batterys and install a DLS A5, and see if i like comps + 1 sub over comps+coaxial+2subs.

I need help installing a viper5900+glass break...

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 12:46 PM

I need to rerun my speaker wire, install 9887, redeaden the front right door, deaden the trunk. Rebuild my false floor. Rewire my amps and batterys and install a DLS A5, and see if i like comps + 1 sub over comps+coaxial+2subs.

I need help installing a viper5900+glass break...

Ineed you to rerun my speaker wire, install 9887, redeaden the front right door, deaden the trunk, rebuild my false floor, rewire my amps and batterys and install a DLS A5 all while I sit and crack jokes about underage teens and young mothers. Also when you get done I am sure I will change my mind before I give it a listen so you will need to then hook up my comps, coaxials, and two subs.

Also I need you to install a viper5900 and glass break while I hit on your sister.

Johnny Drama
Lawl

Johnny Drama
Ok back to work now.

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Need a laptop anyone? Mine is for sale and Ill let it go cheap locally.

Chevyaudio
01-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Im gonna sneak in your room tonite :fyi:

:edit: got your PM. The truck is at the tire place right now getting new tires mounted on the factory rims. I'll leave around 3-3:30. Puting me in Dallas between 6:30 and 7. want to go to dinner with me sn00kums?

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 01:06 PM

:edit: got your PM. The truck is at the tire place right now getting new tires mounted on the factory rims. I'll leave around 3-3:30. Puting me in Dallas between 6:30 and 7. want to go to dinner with me sn00kums?

Sounds good. Just call the cell.

bigbirney420
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Nick can handle the alarm for a nominal fee

Actually Budros is getting pretty handy at all this since he has done it so many times

Megalomaniac
01-04-2008, 01:29 PM

Are you coming to dallas just for fun or do you have business to attend? How long you are intending on staying?

Chevyaudio
01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
For fun/business. I sold doug about 80 feet of 1/0.

Megalomaniac
01-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Justin, I have 10oz of glass and 2 gallons of resin just sitting here now since i went a different route with my floor. You want to redo your kicks? I also got plenty of Rage too, so sanding shouldn't be a problem :)

Chevyaudio
01-04-2008, 01:32 PM
cold=not good for FG... :)

nbudros
01-04-2008, 01:35 PM

Ineed you to rerun my speaker wire, install 9887, redeaden the front right door, deaden the trunk, rebuild my false floor, rewire my amps and batterys and install a DLS A5 all while I sit and crack jokes about underage teens and young mothers. Also when you get done I am sure I will change my mind before I give it a listen so you will need to then hook up my comps, coaxials, and two subs.

Also I need you to install a viper5900 and glass break while I hit on your sister.

The **** ever... I didnt change my mind this time... Some one jacked my ****ing deck, so i had to search for a new one on the forums, then came across this amp. So no.

But i am perfectly capable of doing everything my self, And I have the only time I need help is when i watch some one do it for the first time, almost every time after that I can handle everything my self. Ask moke, I pay attention and usualy get things down so the next time I can do it all.

The alarm is a whole new ball park.

nbudros
01-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Nick can handle the alarm for a nominal fee

Actually Budros is getting pretty handy at all this since he has done it so many times

FACT!

Megalomaniac
01-04-2008, 01:41 PM
cold=not good for FG... :)

its not that cold :p: the high this weekend is actually around 72 hopefully it stays steady until next weekend. either way microwave some water and dip the resin tub in the water to warm it up and start mixing the activator and glass away(tip form joseph). or mix a hot a batch and break out the heatlamps. :laugh:

Chevyaudio
01-04-2008, 01:42 PM
lol...must be warm there. high has been in the 40s here all week.

Megalomaniac
01-04-2008, 01:43 PM
The **** ever... I didnt change my mind this time... Some one jacked my ****ing deck, so i had to search for a new one on the forums, then came across this amp. So no.

But i am perfectly capable of doing everything my self, And I have the only time I need help is when i watch some one do it for the first time, almost every time after that I can handle everything my self. Ask moke, I pay attention and usualy get things down so the next time I can do it all.

shouldnt be too hard. you could probably install the deck run the new speaker wire within an hour if you know your way around the car.

Megalomaniac
01-04-2008, 01:48 PM
lol...must be warm there. high has been in the 40s here all week.

so are you coming for the buildday next week or just today?

Chevyaudio
01-04-2008, 01:49 PM
just this weekend. I go back to college next week.

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 01:54 PM

Lawl...

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Justin, I have 10oz of glass and 2 gallons of resin just sitting here now since i went a different route with my floor. You want to redo your kicks? I also got plenty of Rage too, so sanding shouldn't be a problem :)

Joseph still has like 10 yards of the mat I sold him that he hasnt payed me for yet.

I am thinking about redoing them, but I am holding out because I think one fo the coustics are on its last leg...

If it goes Id hate to do the work and then have to redo for aother set of speakers.

nbudros
01-04-2008, 01:57 PM
**** chevy...

Mir. you saw me take that dash apart last weekend, its no accord but i can take the thign apart in 30 mins install the deck in 5. I just need to cut and re clip the power, thats it. Then connect rcas. Run the speaker wire for the one speaker. Hook it up and test fronts + 1 sub and we can figure out if i wana run the dls. Then ill start the rebuild if i want. Shouldnt be that bad and worse case scenario. I take two days.

I like the cold. I can work harder and not sweat. But the wind *****.

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Dude...

Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? Whoever it was +1 for them, youre all flustered and Im getting a kick out of it.

Megalomaniac
01-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Joseph still has like 10 yards of the mat I sold him that he hasnt payed me for yet.

I am thinking about redoing them, but I am holding out because I think one fo the coustics are on its last leg...

If it goes Id hate to do the work and then have to redo for aother set of speakers.

How about we build you a new console, you got income coming in now. downfire the mag. and have a cupholder on top and maybe an ashtray too :p: or atleast lets clean up them wires behind you.

order some cable
http://www.fullcompass.com/product/335901.html
and take all the connectors off your long *** wires and custom length them.

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 02:11 PM
How about we build you a new console, you got income coming in now. downfire the mag. and have a cupholder on top and maybe an ashtray too :p: or atleast lets clean up them wires behind you.

order some cable
http://www.fullcompass.com/product/335901.html
and take all the connectors off your long *** wires and custom length them.

Not sure how long Ill be keeping this truck. So Im not trying to do too much work.

Main goal is to fix a rattle in the processor, Deaden the rear pillars and get my new tweets installed when they arrive.

If you want the box back you lent me, youre more then welcome to have it back :)
I appriciate you letting me borrow it.

Also, I have a Brahma MKII that may replace the Mag...not sure yet.

Megalomaniac
01-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Not sure how long Ill be keeping this truck. So Im not trying to do too much work.

Main goal is to fix a rattle in the processor, Deaden the rear pillars and get my new tweets installed when they arrive.

If you want the box back you lent me, youre more then welcome to have it back :)
I appriciate you letting me borrow it.

Also, I have a Brahma MKII that may replace the Mag...not sure yet.

im not hurting on the box. you should see my floor right now, i think you'll like it for the most part. I'll show you it in person, the carpet comes in today. I need to spend time and clean up all my wiring. even though I wont see it, its bothering me.

Which tweeters did you purchase?

nbudros
01-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Dude...

Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? Whoever it was +1 for them, youre all flustered and Im getting a kick out of it.

Me?

Everyday I wake up and eat pissed on Wheaties.

People just **** everyday people ruin my day.

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 02:28 PM
im not hurting on the box. you should see my floor right now, i think you'll like it for the most part. I'll show you it in person, the carpet comes in today. I need to spend time and clean up all my wiring. even though I wont see it, its bothering me.

Which tweeters did you purchase?

http://hybrid-audio.com/

Me?

Awww...

bigbirney420
01-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Me?

You need to learn and relax, your life isnt that hard. Everyone changes **** all the time, thats why there is always so much for sale everywhere. Stop getting all upset at ridiculous **** and just enjoy life and all the gifts you have been given:yureawsm:

Chevyaudio
01-04-2008, 02:40 PM
MKII eh? when did you get that?

you should give me your mag. for free.

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 02:54 PM
MKII eh? when did you get that?

you should give me your mag. for free.

Got it 2 days ago for cheap cause it needs a recone. Waiting on Scott to email me back to get one.

You can buy the mag for $200,000CAD

nbudros
01-04-2008, 04:12 PM
I am fine birney I know i have a good life. Its just people like to **** on me.

bigbirney420
01-04-2008, 04:19 PM
I am fine birney I know i have a good life. Its just people like to **** on me.

There are people out there that **** on many people a day and enjoy it. Trick is just to get high and laugh at them

nbudros
01-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh briney the stoner now... lol.

nbudros
01-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Its all good. After the 12th ill be sitting nice again.

Johnny Drama
01-04-2008, 04:37 PM
So Nick, Mokedaddy...now that youre here...

Are you in love with Jasmines mom?

nbudros
01-04-2008, 04:49 PM
milf?

Megalomaniac
01-08-2008, 03:15 AM
!pmub

Johnny Drama
01-08-2008, 10:27 AM
*fart

Megalomaniac
01-08-2008, 03:39 PM
ttt

Chevyaudio
01-08-2008, 03:39 PM
<<<not coming :)

Megalomaniac
01-08-2008, 03:41 PM
20&#37; chance of rain

nbudros
01-08-2008, 08:19 PM
**** that ill be there working. And ill miss work monday if I have to the non deadened door and the some rattles and no headunit are killing me.

Megalomaniac
01-08-2008, 08:52 PM
they replaced your door for the window?

mokedaddy
01-08-2008, 10:07 PM
So Nick, Mokedaddy...now that youre here...

Are you in love with Jasmines mom?

I think you already know the answer to that....

bigbirney420
01-08-2008, 10:26 PM
**** that ill be there working. And ill miss work monday if I have to the non deadened door and the some rattles and no headunit are killing me.

You can only come over when your sober:D

nbudros
01-08-2008, 10:44 PM
What ever... I was hilarEOUS!

10W3dodge96
01-09-2008, 03:19 PM
so when is the build day?

mokedaddy
01-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Saturday. Im guessing mid to late morning or whenever i get out of bed.

mokedaddy
01-09-2008, 03:29 PM
pm me or bigbirney420 for the address if you are interested in attending.

Justin you gonna be here?

Megalomaniac
01-09-2008, 03:33 PM
just go over to nick & eric's house and bang on door they will get up. did you guys by any chance by that table saw yet? I got nothing to build but im just asking.

Johnny Drama
01-09-2008, 03:35 PM
pm me or bigbirney420 for the address if you are interested in attending.

Justin you gonna be here?

Yes, PM or text me the address please :D

mokedaddy
01-09-2008, 04:08 PM
No Mir we havent been able to get a table saw yet. Matter of fact we havent even finished cleaning out the garage but we are working on it.

If we need one we may be able to borrow one though. Or buy one if it comes down to it.

ItalynStylion
01-09-2008, 04:37 PM
I bought a circular saw a few days ago. If we don't get a table saw we can always use that .

~Magick_Man~
01-09-2008, 05:16 PM
I still have the table saw.
And if I am there it will be there with me.
And I am 98&#37; sure I will be there.
The only problem I see is that I need a flat place to put the saw.
So it would have to be in the garage.

~Magick_Man~

mokedaddy
01-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Yeah the plan was to have it in the garage so thats not a problem.

I was hoping you were going to chime in :D

bigbirney420
01-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Good, now my broke *** can wait a few weeks to buy one

nbudros
01-10-2008, 02:10 AM
I have lost all confidence in the entire human race... and **** shipping companys... My god.

~Magick_Man~
01-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Why is that?

~Magick_Man~

ItalynStylion
01-10-2008, 02:30 AM
<----also is curious

bigbirney420
01-10-2008, 09:52 AM
<----also is curious

He got his new Alpine, and DLS amps, and the shipper packed them in paper. No bubble wrap, no peanuts, no real shipping material. His Alpine cage was a little bent up. Luckily the DLS appears to be unharmed

nbudros
01-10-2008, 11:15 AM
DLS: has bent lips on the hook up side, appears as though it will work out

9887: Bent arm for the faceplate, fixed it hope it works, faceplate is flawless

Birney im going to be at your house at 9 am, and have my car gutted by 10am and ready to install, is it ok if i park in the yard near your front door? I need all my doors open and room to lay pieces. I will pick the yard up personally Sunday. LMK Thanks

Megalomaniac
01-10-2008, 11:18 AM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/Eclipse&#37;20CD7000/IMG_1138.jpg

Megalomaniac
01-10-2008, 11:19 AM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/Eclipse&#37;20CD7000/IMG_1147.jpg

remember this at that tacobell? :laughs:

bigbirney420
01-10-2008, 11:23 AM
I love that wing!
Budros, you can park up by the door. We need all the room we can get.

nbudros
01-10-2008, 12:56 PM
TYTY,

As far as that wing. Looks like a viking helmet.... (edit: g on viking)

Eric we should look for wings for my car and tape it on there for a photo shoot =) **** ill spend 50 bucks to go post all over the forums about my wing!

mokedaddy
01-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Sounds like Budros is turning all emo on us. Do you need a hug Nick? :D

nbudros
01-10-2008, 01:07 PM
How, am I emo? ^^ would be emo chinamanish...

If you have **** and are a hot girl i always need hugs, if its the birneys. I dont think ill ever need a hug

ItalynStylion
01-10-2008, 02:57 PM
I don't have much to do in the way of building/installing stuff for Saturday. I might take my door panels off and deaden some more though. I've been getting some resonance from something loose in the door. That will take me an hour tops so I'll just help out anyone else who needs a hand.

You guys will finally get to hear the Tang Bands too :)

10W3dodge96
01-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Ill try to make a apperance

bigbirney420
01-10-2008, 03:44 PM
i think I will build a new box for the girl. Justin Please remember the Aeroport if you still have it

nbudros
01-10-2008, 03:50 PM
I have a **** load to do, but the only help I need is maybe carpeting.... (meh dont have any) some design and maybe help by cutting some wood while im working on something else...

Eric how talls your box right now?

nbudros
01-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Also just throwing this out there... if any one is interested in Sundown100.4 or Sundown1500D I will 99&#37; sure have both for sale, after the build day, SD 1500D is $300 and SD 100.4 is $350

bigbirney420
01-10-2008, 04:07 PM
I have a **** load to do, but the only help I need is maybe carpeting.... (meh dont have any) some design and maybe help by cutting some wood while im working on something else...

13.5 inches I believe. just short enough to fit under strut tower brace

nbudros
01-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Cool cus im raising my floor by 1 maybe 2, and its 16 clearance right now....

nbudros
01-10-2008, 04:25 PM
I wana take friday off and start tomorrow =(

Megalomaniac
01-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Ill try to make a apperance

im not going to hold my breath :p: Fort Worth is a long drive

ItalynStylion
01-10-2008, 07:22 PM

I'm pretty decent at carpeting so I can help you out. Make sure you bring the 3m spray adhesive.

Also, what does that sundown 100.4 bench at?

bigbirney420
01-10-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm pretty decent at carpeting so I can help you out. Make sure you bring the 3m spray adhesive.

tHE ONE i SAW WAS LIKE 128 WATTS BY 4 @ 12V

Megalomaniac
01-10-2008, 08:36 PM
my funky pup came in today

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/Funky&#37;20Pup/IMG_1423-1.jpg

~Magick_Man~
01-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Gonna replace the mag with that beast?

~Magick_Man~

ItalynStylion
01-10-2008, 09:02 PM
lol, Mir...what are you going to try and get accomplished on Saturday?

~Magick_Man~
01-10-2008, 09:42 PM
So Jntar, are you sure you are going to be there?

~Magick_Man~

mokedaddy
01-10-2008, 09:45 PM
He says he is. If not trip to flower mound for surprise buttsecks!!!

~Magick_Man~
01-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Absolutely...

~Magick_Man~

nbudros
01-11-2008, 11:29 AM

I dont have the carpet =(

The sundown, Ive never benched it but it puts out easily with a 2 batcap 2000's and a 5v headunit. I had my gains at 8/10 th and it sounded great on my hertz who take 125 rms.

I would say 110-120ish rms x 4 at 4 ohm its one of my favorite amps. Im just doing some consolidating and I bought a 3 channel. Of equal sq so im hoping it doesnt change anything.

Also I guess im lying about the poor shipping on my dls, maybe you all can confirm its BENT!

But I dunno what im guna do, i know im going to make sure it all works thats for sure.

nbudros
01-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Mir your eyebrows are as fierce as those funkys

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 12:44 PM
I dont have the carpet =(

The sundown, Ive never benched it but it puts out easily with a 2 batcap 2000's and a 5v headunit. I had my gains at 8/10 th and it sounded great on my hertz who take 125 rms.

I would say 110-120ish rms x 4 at 4 ohm its one of my favorite amps. Im just doing some consolidating and I bought a 3 channel. Of equal sq so im hoping it doesnt change anything.

What are the dimensions (geometric) of the amp? My friend is going to need a small but powerful 4 channel amp soon. Right now I have him looking at a PDX150.4

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 12:48 PM
What are the dimensions (geometric) of the amp? My friend is going to need a small but powerful 4 channel amp soon. Right now I have him looking at a PDX150.4

same size as the 1500d

Johnny Drama
01-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Im there for sure...

Buuuut...I may just NOT show up for the surprise buttsecks :D

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 12:57 PM
im debating whether or not i should get this tline for an eu700 done tomarrow.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/EU&#37;20700/hwhji9.png

nbudros
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
huh

nbudros
01-11-2008, 01:26 PM

pdx is gay mines real watts and nice.

350(FROM ME, with warranty, and its a great amp, never a problem)
16.5" L x 9.9" W x 2" H
http://www.sundownaudio.com/

300+shipping online,(NOT FORM ME, dunno about alpine warranty, its a Sundown, jacobs an awesome guy, Who knows might come with buttsecks lube?)
Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8" x 7-9/16" x 2-7/16"
http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=PDX-4.150&lang=en&tab=F

nbudros
01-11-2008, 01:27 PM
same size as the 1500d

small goober

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 01:27 PM
never

nbudros
01-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Also Stalion, if you play ball with me and help with my trunk rebuild i bet 325 will be ok =)

nbudros
01-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Also Birney can we go looking for those kids that ****ing put vaseline on my car? ****ing hoodlems

also are there any highschool car washes scheduled for that weekend i need a wash down.

bigbirney420
01-11-2008, 02:43 PM
When did you get vaseline on your car?

quakerroatmeal
01-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Also Birney can we go looking for those kids that ****ing put vaseline on my car? ****ing hoodlems

also are there any highschool car washes scheduled for that weekend i need a wash down.

****, u got some ridiculously horrible luck.

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 03:08 PM
I have some carpet coming in the mail today so we can probably carpet your box if you want...(waiting on UPS as I type this)

The friend that I'm looking at the amp for owns a new 4 door tacoma and he has VERY limited space. That's why the PDX seems like a good choice. Bring the sundown and I'll take a look at it though. I'm thinking about doing the following as a system for him.
-PDX150.4
-Diamond Audio Hex 600S
-Either 2 ported Tang Bands or 2 ported EU700's

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Mir, what are you doing with an EU700? And how many are going into that box?

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Are we doing a Lowes or HD run after everyone gets there?

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 03:12 PM
single eu in a tline for HT application

quakerroatmeal
01-11-2008, 03:15 PM
How bigs that T-Line?

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 03:24 PM
I feel stupid for not knowing what a T line is....:(
I have much to learn

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 03:35 PM
How bigs that T-Line?

dimensions are in the photo

Transmission-Line

nbudros
01-11-2008, 04:04 PM
When did you get vaseline on your car?

AT YOUR PARTY! I came in with vas all over me and you where like MEHHHH :/ IM DRUNKZ

Stalion....

I need a sheet of 1/2" mdf and 5 2x4s for my false floor...
Thats about it.

Mir.....

Bring my ****ing cd and money!

bigbirney420
01-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Home depot less than a mile away. We dont have a truck, but Justin does. I need wood for my girls box, she loves wood

nbudros
01-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Home depot less than a mile away. We dont have a truck, but Justin does. I need wood for my girls box, she loves wood

Thats true Ive seen her hugging an oak table before!

Any one bringing ****s?

bigbirney420
01-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Are you sure, my hood has been pretty good. You sure you didnt try and do your girl on your car

nbudros
01-11-2008, 04:07 PM
BTW I have:

I have so much **** to unload its not even funny. Eric I might come over tonight is that cool? I just dont wana get up and drive...

nbudros
01-11-2008, 04:08 PM
WHy would i put vas on my mirror and ****ing handles? I think some one at the party SABOTAGED ME!

nbudros
01-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Joseph I Know Your Reading This. I Need Those 5" Nails!!! For My Speakers! Please Bring Them!

Also is lori going to be the only girl cus god **** i am in a woman hating mood. And loris chill enough for me not to want to kill her.

ohhh knukonceptz got my wire to me... im so excited!

~Magick_Man~
01-11-2008, 04:13 PM
5" nail???
I don't own any nails that long.

~Magick_Man~

nbudros
01-11-2008, 04:14 PM
****, screws, I meant screws...

stalion is he going 1 amp.... like 4 channel with 2 channels bridged for subs or is he going 1 tbang per channel?

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 04:32 PM
i can only stay until 5:30ish max tomarrow. which is fine since it gets dark at 6.

nbudros
01-11-2008, 04:34 PM
What ever mir your useless =P

bigbirney420
01-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Nick i dont care if you stay, but you have to be nice to Lori. We are watching new Pirates of the Caribbean and working on garage

nbudros
01-11-2008, 05:10 PM
I am nice. I was stating earlier shes a chill girl, hence i can be nice... if it was sherry i woudl wana ****ing set her on fire. im tired of the girls at my work. thats all im a nice boy... so shhh

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 05:33 PM
****, screws, I meant screws...

stalion is he going 1 amp.... like 4 channel with 2 channels bridged for subs or is he going 1 tbang per channel?

Yeah, we are planning on sending his components 150 each and each of the tang bands 150 as well. Should be a pretty banging system especially for one that wont ever be seen ;)

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah, we are planning on sending his components 150 each and each of the tang bands 150 as well. Should be a pretty banging system especially for one that wont ever be seen ;)

you cant see mine :)

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 05:35 PM
BTW, UPS came by and dropped off 15 sq yards of carpet that I had ordered. If you still want to carpet that box you can just give me cash for whatever we use on your box. What setup are you doing?

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 05:36 PM
you cant see mine :)

Stealth systems are the best because thieves don't know they're there :D

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 05:38 PM
i do need to work on the ground on my amp. i need to find a way to terminate it nicely cause i see sparks when being used and it shuts on and off. so i havent been bumping for a minute. :crap:

nbudros
01-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Stalion ill explain it tomorrow what im doing its about 50 things... basicly, removal of rears, and rewiring everything. Redoing trunk. New amps new subs =) check the sig. new headunit. redoing the right front door completely... my car should be stripped by 10

PS.

Birney i txted you

bigbirney420

I agree, unfortunatley stealth has never been loud enough for me. I suppose 15 years of subwoofers doesnt help the hearing;)

ItalynStylion
i do need to work on the ground on my amp. i need to find a way to terminate it nicely cause i see sparks when being used and it shuts on and off. so i havent been bumping for a minute. :crap:

^uhhhh, yeah...sounds bad, lets work on that tomorrow

Johnny Drama
01-11-2008, 05:52 PM
*fart

I got my new tweets...I am too broke to get new a-pillars right now so no install for them :(

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 05:59 PM
*fart

I got my new tweets...I am too broke to get new a-pillars right now so no install for them :(

those legatias slim?

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 06:01 PM
^uhhhh, yeah...sounds bad, lets work on that tomorrow

i am going to go to home depot today to see what i can find to deal with this issue. i also have to pick up budros's quick discconects..are you wanting male and female?

Johnny Drama
01-11-2008, 06:02 PM
those legatias slim?

VERY...

nbudros
01-11-2008, 06:35 PM
I need female 12awg disconnects that work with hertz. I guess you know which ones.

If we can't ill just soder them :). God I'm so ****ing excited

Megalomaniac
01-11-2008, 08:29 PM
sigh that new dustcap is still making noises, looks like i will need to buy more ca glue and reglue it once again underneith.

ItalynStylion
01-11-2008, 08:52 PM
If anyone has a SQ CD can you bring it tomorrow?

10W3dodge96
01-11-2008, 09:20 PM
I'll be coming

bigbirney420
01-11-2008, 11:06 PM
10 am Saturday

Megalomaniac
01-12-2008, 01:29 AM
bump before bed. somebody pm me address in case i cant find it.

10W3dodge96
01-12-2008, 03:25 AM
i will for sure be coming out to this build day. Oh yeah hey jntar do you have the meter still? If so can I get a quick burp in and see what the BM's will do?

Johnny Drama
01-12-2008, 10:35 AM
i will for sure be coming out to this build day. Oh yeah hey jntar do you have the meter still? If so can I get a quick burp in and see what the BM's will do?

Nope, sorry bud :(

Megalomaniac
01-12-2008, 10:58 AM
just woke up. i'll be there in a 2hrs maybe less.

ItalynStylion
01-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Just woke up myself....breakfast is a priority

mokedaddy
01-12-2008, 11:26 AM
just woken up by budros' need to scream in my living room at 9 o clock. :crap:

Megalomaniac
01-12-2008, 11:29 AM
just woken up by budros' need to scream in my living room at 9 o clock. :crap:

"Where the **** is everyone!?" :laugh:

mokedaddy
01-12-2008, 11:33 AM
yeah pretty much.

Mir did you get my pm?

Megalomaniac
01-12-2008, 11:34 AM
yup yup, from you and eric :) thanks getting dressed now and loading car

djman37
01-12-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm late, but if anyone needs me to bring ANYTHING call now or deal with it. I'm leaving in 15 min.

tapout
01-12-2008, 12:31 PM
loading up now.

Will be there in 12 hours.

You guys gonna still be there, right?

Johnny Drama
01-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Leaving the house now.

mokedaddy
01-12-2008, 12:48 PM
We here so bring yo ***. :naughty:

djman37
01-12-2008, 08:10 PM
some pics:
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2093/nhzcsfgdfguoya024iq9.th.jpg (http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya024iq9.jpg)
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1926/nhzcsfgdfguoya023dh5.th.jpg (http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya023dh5.jpg)http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6559/nhzcsfgdfguoya022qj7.th.jpg (http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya022qj7.jpg)http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2990/nhzcsfgdfguoya021sg0.th.jpg (http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya021sg0.jpg)
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4231/nhzcsfgdfguoya020cu3.th.jpg (http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya020cu3.jpg)http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5475/nhzcsfgdfguoya019pe1.th.jpg (http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya019pe1.jpg)http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4327/nhzcsfgdfguoya018ii0.th.jpg (http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya018ii0.jpg)
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9002/nhzcsfgdfguoya017ba0.th.jpg (http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya017ba0.jpg)http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2066/nhzcsfgdfguoya016ne7.th.jpg (http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya016ne7.jpg)http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5408/nhzcsfgdfguoya015gj0.th.jpg (http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya015gj0.jpg)

djman37
01-12-2008, 08:10 PM
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2591/nhzcsfgdfguoya014bx6.th.jpg (http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya014bx6.jpg)http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9503/nhzcsfgdfguoya013ut4.th.jpg (http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya013ut4.jpg)http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1847/nhzcsfgdfguoya012wb3.th.jpg (http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya012wb3.jpg)
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7569/nhzcsfgdfguoya011ph4.th.jpg (http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya011ph4.jpg)http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4923/nhzcsfgdfguoya010lh5.th.jpg (http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya010lh5.jpg)http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2778/nhzcsfgdfguoya025ct8.th.jpg (http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya025ct8.jpg)
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3442/nhzcsfgdfguoya006lw0.th.jpg (http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya006lw0.jpg)http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/794/nhzcsfgdfguoya007do9.th.jpg (http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya007do9.jpg)http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4599/nhzcsfgdfguoya008jf3.th.jpg (http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya008jf3.jpg)http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2221/nhzcsfgdfguoya009wh4.th.jpg (http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nhzcsfgdfguoya009wh4.jpg)

the mustang was just a bonus from the drive home.

ItalynStylion
01-13-2008, 03:00 AM
We had a pretty productive day considering how long it took us to get **** moving in the morning.

I think the biggest win today was Justins new tweets. I got a chance to listen to them and I was VERY impressed with them. Very laid back and they blended well with the rest of his setup.

Megalomaniac
01-13-2008, 03:32 AM
I got pictures too, i'll post when they are uploaded.

Texas Tech
01-13-2008, 03:37 AM
Is there going to be another anytime soon, i just got back in the DFW area, **** i cant believe i missed this.

Megalomaniac
01-13-2008, 04:09 AM
proof for budros

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1467.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1470.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1469.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1468.jpg

First time i have seen a SPACE(hertz) in person; shallow mofos
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1457.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1455.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1454.jpg

Jntars new tickers
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1444.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1439.jpg

Megalomaniac
01-13-2008, 04:10 AM
it was cold too, Doug strives to wear anything that "kinda fits"
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Megalomaniac1989/january_12th_2008_DFWBuildDay/IMG_1443.jpg

~Magick_Man~
01-13-2008, 04:18 AM
Well I just left nick's house and Justin is passed out on the couch.
I hope he doesn't get raped while he is asleep....
We watched Superbad and Full Metal Jacket FTMFW.
All in all a fun *** day, even though I didn't get **** done on my car.

~Magick_Man~

ItalynStylion
01-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Are you guys still out there building today? I just realized I left my T-square in the garage.

Megalomaniac
01-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Are you guys still out there building today? I just realized I left my T-square in the garage.

Hey if you are planning to go that way, can i drop off nicks port at your place? Your place is a TON closer than me driving to fort worth...plus i am on a tight schedule today

mokedaddy
01-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Yeah we are here today. Mir you left the pup and Joseph you left your Ryobi set over here.

Megalomaniac
01-13-2008, 04:10 PM
DAm, how could i forget my pup :( just leave it there, when we have next build day over at justins bring it with you :) im not hurting over it :p:

ps budros your port is being delivered by an Italian WATCH OUT!

ItalynStylion
01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
ps budros your port is being delivered by an Italian WATCH OUT!

It's too late...he's dead. His body is in my trunk with the person that cut me off on the way over. See that's the nice thing about the Tang Bands...trunk space :D

jmanpc
01-13-2008, 07:07 PM
sausagefest!!!

Megalomaniac
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM
sausagefest!!!

your mom goes to college

ItalynStylion
01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
your mom goes to college

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 10:32 AM
wOOt!!

No embarrassing pictures of me this time :D

bigbirney420
01-14-2008, 10:55 AM
yes but there is still a car on my front lawn and a guy on my couch for the 3rd day in a row ;)

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 10:56 AM
yes but there is still a car on my front lawn and a guy on my couch for the 3rd day in a row ;)

Doh...This one wasnt his fault though. :(

ItalynStylion
01-14-2008, 11:14 AM
****, he's still not done? What else does he have to do?

Megalomaniac
01-14-2008, 11:16 AM
I guess budros didnt get the memo, that our build days arent a slumber party...

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 11:20 AM
****, he's still not done? What else does he have to do?

Get his car running?

There is a problem somewhere and the car wont stay running. Something with the electronic pedal control. He is calling the dealership.

Megalomaniac
01-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Get his car running?

There is a problem somewhere and the car wont stay running. Something with the electronic pedal control. He is calling the dealership.

lol ironic, werent you making fun of him for something under the hood?

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 11:23 AM
lol ironic, werent you making fun of him for something under the hood?

Yeah, I highly doubt this is anything he did. Seems like the car just took a **** and needs a new MAF censor.

ItalynStylion
01-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I highly doubt this is anything he did. Seems like the car just took a **** and needs a new MAF censor.

lol, funny story....I was on my way back from Erics house on Saturday night and I raced a POS Chevy Cavalier. The **** thing pulled even with me :furious: Extremely disheartened I drove back to TCU. When I get off the highway I can barely get the car moving from a standstill. I mean NO power under 2k RPM.

I pull into my parking lot and look under the hood. My intake pipe was detached before the MAF sensor so the ECU thought the car was getting no air. When I see this I'm like, "What the fuuuuu" and then the car died :laugh:

But I put everything back like it is supposed to be and now the car feels like it ate Wheaties and steroids for breakfast.

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 01:06 PM
lol, funny story....I was on my way back from Erics house on Saturday night and I raced a POS Chevy Cavalier. The **** thing pulled even with me :furious: Extremely disheartened I drove back to TCU. When I get off the highway I can barely get the car moving from a standstill. I mean NO power under 2k RPM.

I pull into my parking lot and look under the hood. My intake pipe was detached before the MAF sensor so the ECU thought the car was getting no air. When I see this I'm like, "What the fuuuuu" and then the car died :laugh:

But I put everything back like it is supposed to be and now the car feels like it ate Wheaties and steroids for breakfast.

Ouch...Rapped by a cavalier? I guess you had an excuse...

ItalynStylion
01-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Wasn't the strongest moment for the IS300

bigbirney420
01-14-2008, 02:42 PM
It happens, but it does leave you with a sick feeling.
There is always going to be someone faster

Kawasaki STX-R
01-14-2008, 03:52 PM
when's the next one?

bigbirney420
01-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Not sure, Jntar volunteered to have it

Megalomaniac
01-14-2008, 04:19 PM
maybe this time somebody will have actually something to build lol

Johnny Drama
01-14-2008, 04:45 PM
March time is good for me. My house is ok too. Ill post up the two weekends I am free and we can decide.

bigbirney420
01-14-2008, 04:56 PM
I need a ported box for the Q's I wanna do a mini build day

Kawasaki STX-R
01-14-2008, 05:12 PM
i think i want to build a box to replace my front center bottom seat section for my 12w0.

ItalynStylion
01-14-2008, 05:35 PM
We could do it at my place too. I have a large driveway and enough space to work on stuff.

ItalynStylion
01-14-2008, 05:38 PM
BTW....one of us has to buy this for build days. Soooooo cool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjan1AzNKWg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-oMULyn9s&feature=related

nbudros
01-14-2008, 06:51 PM
hey i always have stuff to build

djman37
01-14-2008, 08:37 PM
BTW....one of us has to buy this for build days. Soooooo cool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjan1AzNKWg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-oMULyn9s&feature=related

it ruins, at least, the blade when it stops....not good for a bunch of cheap-*** car stereo guys. I took of my kickback stop after the first piece of wood.

nbudros
01-15-2008, 12:15 PM
OR retards like me...

Small update my jettas at the dealership. Its not running right something with the EPC/ECU/Emissions. Meh.

I have all the stuff ready to go though should be next weekend Im hoping.

nbudros
01-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Not that many people care but I know some of you where concerned with my car.

It was the tb, it went out over the weekend. The dealership is going to fix it for less than any one else. So im getting it fixed =(.

I will be at eric next weekend for a mini build day, i will hook up my deck and dls and test everything out.

Steven, if you want my 100.4 its still for sale, get you some!

mokedaddy
01-16-2008, 12:07 PM
At least it doesnt sound too major. How much that gonna set you back?

nbudros
01-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Where are the build day pics?

Megalomaniac
01-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Where are the build day pics?

pg 13 & 14 (post #191 & 196)

nbudros
01-16-2008, 12:24 PM
7xx.00 but its all good.. ill get an intake too, this just means i have to wait to wash my own clothes at my house, with this car **** and taxes im guna be eatingbread for a while.

nbudros
01-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Mir i need some lunch saturday will you be coming by?

Megalomaniac
01-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Mir i need some lunch saturday will you be coming by?

im busy the whole day man, sorry

nbudros
01-16-2008, 01:23 PM
yea yeah sunday? take a cruize with me... buy me lunch?

stall if your game to come hang out its cool, i dont need anyhelp. I promise

Megalomaniac
01-16-2008, 01:27 PM
yea yeah sunday? take a cruize with me... buy me lunch?

stall if your game to come hang out its cool, i dont need anyhelp. I promise

it aint like that man, there is a big wedding i have to do some video coverage on. I might be free sunday, i cant say for sure though.

nbudros
01-16-2008, 01:33 PM
I just want a lil forgien reach around. God. Well holler at me..

ItalynStylion
01-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Nick, I'll swing by to see if you need help with anything. If Mir owes you $ I can get you lunch. I owe Mir $6 for covering me at CiCi's.

nbudros
01-16-2008, 02:19 PM
Ah lunch is covered, im happy! He owes me lunch thats about it...

I love homos any one else?

Megalomaniac
01-16-2008, 02:39 PM
I dont owe him **** :p: im paid off fool.

Lunch is just a bonus for being a good man.

Steven you dont owe me anything, no worries, you did me a big favor by delivering that port to nick.

nbudros
01-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Steven you owe me lunch.

nbudros
01-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Lol.

quakerroatmeal
01-16-2008, 07:34 PM
7xx.00 but its all good.. ill get an intake too, this just means i have to wait to wash my own clothes at my house, with this car **** and taxes im guna be eatingbread for a while.

7xx.00 to replace/fix a TB? Wow. There's no way you are paying that, or are you?

nbudros
01-16-2008, 09:20 PM
I cant find a throttle body / kit any where for under 500 with a 1.5year warranty.

ItalynStylion
01-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Woah woah woah woah.......you're telling me that it's going to cost you $700 to fix a TB? What's wrong with yours? A TB is mechanical and has VERY little stress on it. I really don't see how something like that could break....it just sounds odd.

Does your car has Drive by Wire throttle?

quakerroatmeal
01-16-2008, 11:43 PM
I looked up the TB for his car (at least I think it was 02 Golt GTI VR6) and they are ridiculously expensive for some odd reason. Nonetheless a new TB from autozone should not be expensive and it should not be hard to replace yourself.

Megalomaniac
01-16-2008, 11:57 PM
are we talking about a Timing Belt?

mokedaddy
01-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Its an 03 jetta but yeah its retardedly expensive. I read something about built in sensors and some other stuff about the Volkswagen throttle bodies. Gotta love the germans. :crap:

ItalynStylion
01-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Its an 03 jetta but yeah its retardedly expensive. I read something about built in sensors and some other stuff about the Volkswagen throttle bodies. Gotta love the germans. :crap:

I bet he has Drive By Wire throttle. The first couple portion of the throttle is opened electronically and then the remaining part is controlled by the physical cable. I believe that's how it works. I have the same **** thing on the IS300.

nbudros
01-17-2008, 11:08 AM
All I know is im guna supe it up and put a wing on it now. I feel like doing some car mods seriously though, no wing. After this stereo install and finish.

Any one in dfw wana go in with me on a SPL car, stock class uisac? or how ever its spelled. I know doug and justin do it, but I wana get my feet wet in that category as well. Maybe mid may.

djman37
01-17-2008, 11:43 AM
All I know is im guna supe it up and put a wing on it now. I feel like doing some car mods seriously though, no wing. After this stereo install and finish.

Any one in dfw wana go in with me on a SPL car, stock class uisac? or how ever its spelled. I know doug and justin do it, but I wana get my feet wet in that category as well. Maybe mid may.

I just happen to have a CRX, 2 40.1's and 2 DD 9917's F/S. Asking $5200. All you would need to do is build a box and throw a battery(or two) on it. You can have the all the Kicker Hyperflex that came out and what I've picked up for it also.

nbudros
01-17-2008, 11:47 AM
yeah but I dunno doug... why dont you want it?

djman37
01-17-2008, 11:54 AM
yeah but I dunno doug... why dont you want it?

I'm old, I also have financial responsibilities that will most likely keep me out of competing this year. There's always finals right around the election which means NO finals for me again anyway.:furious:

nbudros
01-17-2008, 12:47 PM
****... Maybe ill buy some of it from you over time later. Right now I have taxes hitting me with a pretty penny after that i gotta buy stuff for my new place then competing.

nbudros
01-17-2008, 12:50 PM
God **** it there are 0 good forums for jettas/audis or even vws...

quakerroatmeal
01-17-2008, 03:22 PM
You have a secondary car nbudros? Suprise you can survive without a car for this long.

nbudros
01-17-2008, 05:47 PM
no i dont. Im dying and the dealer said my TB didnt come in today ****ing assholes... ill have it back tomorrow and be in birneys yard sat monring....

bigbirney420
01-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Driveway...maybe, garage... possibly. Yard.......Never again, we dont live in a trailer.lol

nbudros
01-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Hehe... Ill comb it for stuff again. My bad didnt know it would break down. =(

bigbirney420
01-18-2008, 01:04 AM
no Biggie, we about to buy Lori a Tahoe, then its on

ItalynStylion
01-18-2008, 01:42 AM
no Biggie, we about to buy Lori a Tahoe, then its on

WTH...I thought she just got the 300? I bet we can get more than one DD 12 in the back of a Tahoe :D

bigbirney420
01-18-2008, 01:45 AM
300 is year old, she gonna do 18

nbudros
01-18-2008, 11:00 AM
buy dougs stuff. at least one 40.1 and 1 17.... That will be plenty.

nbudros
01-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Hot Street Burleson TX

http://www.interrel.com/zierbox/

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/profile.cfm?userid=42531

Hi....

nbudros
01-18-2008, 11:13 AM
dynos are nice, and you have a pm from me zierbox

nbudros
01-18-2008, 11:15 AM
300 is year old, she gonna do 18

18 8s?

ItalynStylion
01-18-2008, 11:46 AM
dynos are nice, and you have a pm from me zierbox

Hmmm, I need to do a few pulls on the dyno...care to hook me up?

ItalynStylion
01-18-2008, 11:47 AM
woah....ninja edit by someone. I wonder who it could be...:rolleyes:

nbudros
01-18-2008, 12:10 PM
ital pm me your # i forgot to save it.

no word from the dealer so far.

quakerroatmeal
01-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Dyno on the IS? Is it stock? Nick you fix your car yet? Rest of my HT Equipment came in, WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nbudros
01-18-2008, 12:51 PM
woot.

My car isnt fixed. next smoke break im going to call and see whats up... Kinda upset. the IS isnt stock. And mine wont be for long. As soon as i bank tax money.

nbudros
01-18-2008, 01:57 PM
TB came in... going to finish and hook the system up this weekend =)

ItalynStylion
01-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Dyno on the IS? Is it stock? Nick you fix your car yet? Rest of my HT Equipment came in, WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The IS has Emanage Ultimate, Mazzuri header and B pipe (no cats), Titan adjustable cam gear, and a JoeZ intake w/ K&N filter. I would really like to roll out 220whp. I need to get tuned too.

nbudros
01-18-2008, 02:18 PM
I want a million. ****ing raamat at least 100lbs in my car =(

Johnny Drama
01-18-2008, 02:31 PM
No one is at the house this weekend :naughty:

bigbirney420
01-18-2008, 02:36 PM
QUOTE=jntar;4089502]No one is at the house this weekend :naughty:[/QUOTE]

Party at Justins:goodbad:[

Megalomaniac
01-18-2008, 02:37 PM
you coudnt have picked a worst date :crap:

i got to go on a video-shoot at 7am til late

edit: does that include you(jntar) not being at the house lol

ItalynStylion
01-18-2008, 02:52 PM
^what kind of video Mir :wow:

nbudros
01-18-2008, 03:25 PM
^^ Bow Chicka Wow Wow!

Megalomaniac
01-18-2008, 03:55 PM
^what kind of video Mir :wow:

Probably a wedding...not honeymoon

nbudros
01-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Lame, mir if i can get some girls together can you shoot *****?

edit (AND I WASNT TALKING ABOUT LIL GIRLS SO DONT BRING IT UP!)

nbudros
01-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Who wants to hang and party saturday night?

nbudros
01-18-2008, 11:44 PM
SIGH... my ecu is fried too. I need a new one. No car till tuesday.

nbudros
01-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Bump For An Awesome Forum!!!

JrVtecAccord
01-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Whoa, how do you get in the club:) I love to work on car audio, wouldn't mind helping local folks deaden a vehicle or whatever.

mokedaddy
01-26-2008, 03:46 PM
We usually have them every couple of months or so. I will be doing a rather large build in the next month or so and will be trying to have a get together around then.

nbudros
02-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Dont be me.. That gets you in