PDA

View Full Version : Certain cars get ouder than others?

miker
12-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Is this true? I have head comments liek tha before.. Like "Oh, that car is hard as hell to get loud..." etc...

Are there certain ways you should do certain things in certain cars (lol "certain) ????

ehh... I know it's kinda vague... sorry. I guess I want to know how to get my car louder... W/o sound deadening it... Way to expensive, maybe when I get a new car... B/c this one is going once we finish the house:)

89' BMW 325ix... btw... Maybe some of the BMW guys around here could chime in... I know there are a few of you here.:veryhapp:

mackin
12-18-2007, 05:12 PM
:woot: for Wayzata. i go to WHS. but anyway, i think the best way would be sound deadening. or take out/fold down your back seats.

Lakota
12-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes, some cars have more potential than others.

BASSMEKANIK
12-18-2007, 05:14 PM
my crx ftw!!! :woot:

miker
12-18-2007, 05:16 PM
NICE! me too.. Sound deadening is very expensive, and this is an old car (hard to get stuff out) and I will be getting a new car soon, so I am saving the money for that car... I cannot get the back seats out... But I can take the center part out... You know where the ski bag is? I was thinking of possibly porting through there OR through a hold from my previous rear deck speakers....

cocoleveo7686
12-18-2007, 05:18 PM
:woot: for Wayzata. i go to WHS. but anyway, i think the best way would be sound deadening. or take out/fold down your back seats.

obviously you dont read too well, he said without having to sound deaden his car...

BASSMEKANIK
12-18-2007, 05:20 PM
as far as spl, ive seen many times where a persons has done some deadening and lost db's... best bet is better box/ better equipment etc.

good luck...

shortyg83
12-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Yea some cars are much easier to get loud then others.

Get some pics of what you have to work with trunk area and such and we should be able to give some pointers.

85Caprice4d
12-18-2007, 05:22 PM
suv's ftw

mackin
12-18-2007, 05:23 PM
obviously you dont read too well, he said without having to sound deaden his car...

obviously you're a dumb *** because i stated that his best bet is to use sound deadening, and there arent many other ways. Thanks for your input by the way, feg. :2thumbs:

miker
12-18-2007, 05:23 PM
Yea some cars are much easier to get loud then others.

Get some pics of what you have to work with trunk area and such and we should be able to give some pointers.

What aspects? I have all my **** in their currently... It would take a long time to get it all out and back in...

I could get some measurements.:) If you could help me w/ those...