PDA

View Full Version : RAAMmat BXT Best Deadner for the $

jkulysses
12-17-2007, 08:37 PM
I was talking back and forth with Rick, the owner, through email and he offered me what seems like an excellent deal on a roll of this bxt deadener, enough of the foam to do my entire truck and a can of adhesive for the foam. I don't want to list the exact price cause that isn't fair to him but lets just say it seems like a steal by looking at what these items would normally sell for.

Anyway, he seems like a really great guy and was just wondering how many of you have used this product and how did you like it? Here is the website. http://www.raamaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?p=pr

sundownz
12-17-2007, 11:01 PM
IMO... second best after SS Damplifier. If you can't afford SS Damplifier it's the way to go.

jkulysses
12-18-2007, 02:01 AM
IMO... second best after SS Damplifier. If you can't afford SS Damplifier it's the way to go.

I looked at second skins website but with the the deal Rick is giving me I can definitely settle for second best. Rick has been super helpful and replies to my emails within an hour every time so I would feel bad not buying from him. Thanks for your reply though.