PDA

View Full Version : Bumper 2 Bumper Underground battle between..

Deephitters Mag
12-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Beast from Da East and King of New York on Dec 9th in 34 degree weather about 500 people were there. This an underground battle scene that is done here in NYC

http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=86

tapout
12-10-2007, 11:35 PM
So who won?

Famous_78
12-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Till the cops came.

Deephitters Mag
12-10-2007, 11:39 PM
Cops left the whole lot alone, they were there watching

Deephitters Mag
12-10-2007, 11:40 PM
So who won?

it was called a draw by the two individual judges but the crowd favored the Beast but hey, it was fun, the whole crowd got into it

J31Rob
12-10-2007, 11:40 PM
Beast From The East song plz..

Sounds like a Scrappy mix.. since Scrappy DID come up w/that name.. :)

bryce-man
12-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Till the cops came.

when the cops come all i hear is Bwoop Bwoop Bwoop!
haha ..'need for speed underground' flash back there for a sec

ngsm13
So GANGSTER.

nG

Famous_78
when the cops come all i hear is Bwoop Bwoop Bwoop!
haha ..'need for speed underground' flash back there for a sec

Why do you speak>?

Deephitters Mag
12-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Beast From The East song plz..

Sounds like a Scrappy mix.. since Scrappy DID come up w/that name.. :)

Google the group and look up their music. the name of the album is "The Takeova", track #7 produced by Young Dru

Let's try it again

J31Rob
12-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Google the group and look up their music. the name of the album is "The Takeova", track #7 produced by Young Dru

Let's try it again

****.. hit me via PM. :)

I'll look 'em up.

lilmaniac2
12-10-2007, 11:47 PM
There are no ties when a meter is involved :)

Famous_78
12-10-2007, 11:51 PM

Thank you. This street **** is retard. Any vechile can be louder then another, the trick is to hold the sound inside.

Deephitters Mag
12-10-2007, 11:51 PM

We really don't do that here in NYC but Im sure there are some people that are interested in that format. I mean to each his own!

Deephitters Mag
12-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Thank you. This street **** is retard. Any vechile can be louder then another, the trick is to hold the sound inside.

Thats your preference and that's a very small portion here that will agree with you. not any vehicle can be loud. Some of these cars sound like **** and other have the total package. You like SQ, person X likes SPL and others like street banging. Your version is not any more superior than our way.

Famous_78
12-10-2007, 11:58 PM
Thats your preference and that's a very small portion here that will agree with you. not any vehicle can be loud. Some of these cars sound like **** and other have the total package. You like SQ, person X likes SPL and others like street banging. Your version is not any more superior than our way.

Thats why bass race was invented, for the street.

Calikid
12-10-2007, 11:59 PM
500 ppl??

T3mpest
12-11-2007, 12:00 AM
street banging is like arguing on the internet no matter who "wins" they're both retarded. If you put a meter in the contest it wouldn't be a overglorified my ***** bigger contest, but oh well.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Thats why bass race was invented, for the street.

so according to you, Im not allowed to do it my way. I can't compete on my own terms and rules, I have to follow Usaci, MeCA or whatever other organizations are out there?

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:03 AM
500 ppl??

it is a big *** lot, trust me there were about that amount or maybe more but who cares, there were alot of people there having a good time for free

Famous_78
12-11-2007, 12:05 AM
so according to you, Im not allowed to do it my way. I can't compete on my own terms and rules, I have to follow Usaci, MeCA or whatever other organizations are out there?

Nobody ever said that. I just said your way is pointless.

Calikid
12-11-2007, 12:07 AM

:word: what if one of the judges favored you and the other NY?

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:08 AM
street banging is like arguing on the internet no matter who "wins" they're both retarded. If you put a meter in the contest it wouldn't be a overglorified my ***** bigger contest, but oh well.

Listen, we don't like meters. You do it your way and we do it ours. You don't see me saying look at these jerks standing around looking at numbers with their ugly installs and their fart boxes. To each his own!!!!!!!!!!!! I just put this video up to show you something different but if you don't like it then sorry!

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:09 AM

Okay sorry, I can respect your views

Famous_78
12-11-2007, 12:10 AM
Listen, we don't like meters. You do it your way and we do it ours. You don't see me saying look at these jerks standing around looking at numbers with their ugly installs and their fart boxes. To each his own!!!!!!!!!!!! I just put this video up to show you something different but if you don't like it then sorry!

Whats even better is you taking other companys subs, flipping them over and putting your name on them.

JCANTONE
12-11-2007, 12:10 AM
That shitz clean man...do what u do, dont let these azzholes make ya feel stupid...thats all they like to do. **** 99% of them couldnt put the $$$ that you have into that truck, so Fu ck all the haters!!!

Famous_78
12-11-2007, 12:11 AM
That shitz clean man...do what u do, dont let these azzholes make ya feel stupid...thats all they like to do. **** 99% of them couldnt put the $$$ that you have into that truck, so Fu ck all the haters!!!

Exactly i could prolly but half and beat him on the meter.

But then again we have "fart boxes"

JCANTONE
12-11-2007, 12:14 AM

:word: But thats not his goal

JLJunkieMX107
12-11-2007, 12:14 AM
The other dudes truck looks ugly as fawk. I really dont understand why everyone is getting their ******* in a wad just cuz they didnt use a meter. We pull into parking lots and see who is louder to the ear all the time. Plus the fact you have to pay to do bass race. Why pay when you can compete for free and have fun doing it?

Famous_78
12-11-2007, 12:15 AM
The other dudes truck looks ugly as fawk. I really dont understand why everyone is getting their ******* in a wad just cuz they didnt use a meter. We pull into parking lots and see who is louder to the ear all the time. Plus the fact you have to pay to do bass race. Why pay when you can compete for free and have fun doing it?

Like beast said, to each there own.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Whats even better is you taking other companys subs, flipping them over and putting your name on them.

Im sorry, last time I checked I paid for those subs at retail cost three years ago without any competitor cost, dealer cost or sponsorship. I can do whatever I want with them. If I want to take a leak on them, Sir I can because ...... I can and furthermore I gave that company three years promotion here in NYC and they never said thank you, so taking their name was a wonderful option

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:19 AM

Yes you can but I never proclaimed to be a metered champ, that a total different arena.

poundindak69
12-11-2007, 12:21 AM

Let's try it again

who is the group

Famous_78
12-11-2007, 12:23 AM
Yes you can but I never proclaimed to be a metered champ, that a total different arena.

Ok. Im goin to lay it all out right here on the table. You honestly are starting to remind me of steve meade in a way. Your installs are sick and your trucks are beyond sick but are going into the total wrong direction. Steve is now proclaming himself as the loudest 5 seater in the world. In which he might be but what does that mean? that he can go around and rattle his panals off and impress the little kids with rattle? Sersiouly if you want to be the king on the east get in on bass race and prove yourself.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:27 AM
My thing is this fellas and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. We all have our own preferences and ideas what is best but we all as car audio guys have to realize is that this is a dying industry. In NYC, Im trying to make this game (in our own way) come back alive by letting the small guys see this and them going to the shops to be in this game. I built the truck because I have a passion for it. Yes, Im a publisher of an up and coming magazine that caters to the street car audio scene. Im not just in it to collect money from advertisers, I hunger for this industry to stay alive and if this is the way I know how too, please don't bash it.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:29 AM
who is the group

it's a new group that I discovered on the web by mistake when I was googling "Beast From Da East" and they popped up, so I did some more digging and found that song. Has nothing directly to do with me in general.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Ok. Im goin to lay it all out right here on the table. You honestly are starting to remind me of steve meade in a way. Your installs are sick and your trucks are beyond sick but are going into the total wrong direction. Steve is now proclaming himself as the loudest 5 seater in the world. In which he might be but what does that mean? that he can go around and rattle his panals off and impress the little kids with rattle? Sersiouly if you want to be the king on the east get in on bass race and prove yourself.

Im not claiming to be any type of champ, the streets know who is banging out there and I leave that discussion to them but I just play my music and have fun with it. Steve can't proclaim that title because there are trucks louder than his by meter and streets and that includes myself not being one of the loudest as well but I have no problem talking **** to get some hype going

audiolife
12-11-2007, 12:34 AM
i think this was pretty cool. it is far more old school than probably most of you know and it looks like it drew a rather large crowd and better yet it looks like the crowd could see and actually hear the systems.

is it scientific? no but it is fun.

JCANTONE
12-11-2007, 12:36 AM

"KING OF THE EAST" in bassrace...there is no king of the east, south, west, north...but there is a "WORLD CHAMPION" or "KING OF BASSRACE" and that title has belonged to tommy mckinnie for 3 years in a row...so good luck claiming that name :p:

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:46 AM
"KING OF THE EAST" in bassrace...there is no king of the east, south, west, north...but there is a "WORLD CHAMPION" or "KING OF BASSRACE" and that title has belonged to tommy mckinnie for 3 years in a row...so good luck claiming that name :p:

Oh Yeah, heard of him. If I get a chance this year, i would love to do a bumper 2 bumper with him and I give that bassrace thing a shot!

audiolife
12-11-2007, 12:46 AM
anything that can gain intrest of the average people / car audio fans is a good thing

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 12:52 PM
I was totally shock especially that it was real cold (32-34 F). People are definetly fans of the game

JimJ
12-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Meh.

J31Rob
12-11-2007, 01:02 PM
SPL > street beat? lol, yeah right.

I'd much rather enjoy my music on a daily basis & be louder than ****.. then ride around wangin' on a 47 hz tone all day.

Music > tones.

tapout
12-11-2007, 01:03 PM

I'd much rather enjoy my music on a daily basis & be louder than ****.. then ride around wangin' on a 47 hz tone all day.

Music > tones.

teh winnar.

JimJ
12-11-2007, 01:03 PM

Music > tones.

...And you completely missed the point.

J31Rob
12-11-2007, 01:04 PM
...And you completely missed the point.

Explain..

It's just an endless arguement.. how do people seriously argue about opinions?

JimJ
12-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Explain..

It's just an endless arguement.. how do people seriously argue about opinions?

Famous_78 wasn't talking about an SPL burp, but about bass race...which does not involve tones. Well, anything beyond the fact that most of the "music" these "systems" play is nothing more than test tones with some other things added to it...I don't really care which one anyone chooses, as long as if we're next to each other at a stop light you have the common courtesy to turn it down.

Eugenics
12-11-2007, 01:14 PM
the king of NY needs to have his ride destroyed.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Famous_78 wasn't talking about an SPL burp, but about bass race...which does not involve tones. Well, anything beyond the fact that most of the "music" these "systems" play is nothing more than test tones with some other things added to it...I don't really care which one anyone chooses, as long as if we're next to each other at a stop light you have the common courtesy to turn it down.

I agree with the courtsey on turning it down, I really don't like playing my music loud, it annoying and not SQ. My regular is more SQ with one 10", (4) coaxials, (4) tweeters and so on. The truck is more of a show/competition vehicle but it's driveable, no flatbed needed

Eugenics
12-11-2007, 01:15 PM

ding ding ding

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Let me ask a question, why do you guys hate street banging so much? Honestly

80INCHES
12-11-2007, 01:32 PM
My thing is this fellas and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. We all have our own preferences and ideas what is best but we all as car audio guys have to realize is that this is a dying industry. In NYC, Im trying to make this game (in our own way) come back alive by letting the small guys see this and them going to the shops to be in this game. I built the truck because I have a passion for it. Yes, Im a publisher of an up and coming magazine that caters to the street car audio scene. Im not just in it to collect money from advertisers, I hunger for this industry to stay alive and if this is the way I know how too, please don't bash it.

i totally agree with this post

supporting deephitters fan

JimJ
12-11-2007, 01:45 PM

I've never understood the appeal. If I want to listen to music, it's for me and whoever else is with me at the time.

Personally, I want whatever I'm listening to, to sound like I was actually at their concert. That's job #1 for me. The closer something gets to that goal, the more it interests me. Putting horns underneath a car and rattling trunk lids does absolutely nothing for me.

It all just seems very egoistic to me, but I guess any competitor whether sanctioned or not has a healthy ego that needs to be stroked...

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 01:50 PM

Because it annoys me when I am driving down the street. If the street bangers stayed confined to a particular area and didn't bother me...then I would take no issue. Let themselves go deaf, see if I care.

But when a street banger infringes on the ability of me to enjoy my music, I have a problem with it.

J31Rob
12-11-2007, 01:52 PM
I'd rather just street beat.. that IS where it all started.. with someone saying "hey, my car needs better bass" or "man, my car needs better tweeters/midbass"..

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 01:53 PM
What is the point of going "bumper to bumper" if there is no objective method of comparison?

J31Rob
12-11-2007, 01:55 PM
What is the point of going "bumper to bumper" if there is no objective method of comparison?

Who cares? Got teh crowd hyped. :)

JimJ
12-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Who cares? Got teh crowd hyped. :)

But who do you do it for, yourself, or the crowd?

If someone needs to spend money on something like that to impress other people, I have no respect for that...at all. Just as stupid as putting huge, oversized wheels on something just to get attention.

For themselves, for the spirit of competition against another...that I can understand.

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 01:58 PM
It seems like they could have achieved the same result by talking about it in a warmer building.

tez4life
12-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Im going to add my two cents here......

I can completely agree with what Jimj just posted, alot of people focus on trying to reproduce a clear sound in there car or truck as they would hear it at a concert, or other platform. I think sound quality in a car is very important period. A lot of the music I listen too, I have done so plenty of times so I know every note, every chime, every high hat, etc....

Personally, thats a lil more important to me at this time in my life, however I can def agree with Deephitters Mag.

There imprompt street comps are very cool to me, reminds me of how it use to be around here years ago. Just the idea of having a system that would completely drown out your competition with both mids and highs and bass. I like Deephitters attitude, hes not trying to force anything on anyone here, just showing a different aspect of the car audio culture. If thats how they do it they part of the way, more power to them.

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Drown out from what perspective?

Drown out as in you can't hear what I am playing because yours is so loud?
Drown out from the outside?
Loudest from a block a way?

See, the problem with all this gangsterism is that there is no objectivity to who wins or loses. The above metrics, even if judged by the ear, would provide a measurement to determine winners from losers.

J31Rob
12-11-2007, 02:02 PM
IMO.. just cuz you don't agree w/it doesn't mean you must dog on it.

Thats just kinda dumb, really.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:04 PM
I've never understood the appeal. If I want to listen to music, it's for me and whoever else is with me at the time.

Personally, I want whatever I'm listening to, to sound like I was actually at their concert. That's job #1 for me. The closer something gets to that goal, the more it interests me. Putting horns underneath a car and rattling trunk lids does absolutely nothing for me.

It all just seems very egoistic to me, but I guess any competitor whether sanctioned or not has a healthy ego that needs to be stroked...

Let's just use me as an example, I don't have horns underneath cars (that's just stupid sounding like an ice cream truck) nor have rattling have rattling trunks the way it's done in south. I have double layered dyno and foam in the truck. I agree with some of you about some of these annoyingly loud cars that blast their systems and wake up the neighbors, it's not necessary. Concert sounds aka SQ is a different category and it's your preference but it's not for everybody as Streetbeats is not yours

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 02:05 PM
IMO.. just cuz you don't agree w/it doesn't mean you must dog on it.

Thats just kinda dumb, really.

It's not that I don't agree with street beat. What I don't understand is competing without a way to say who is the winner.

I am very much pro street beat.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Because it annoys me when I am driving down the street. If the street bangers stayed confined to a particular area and didn't bother me...then I would take no issue. Let themselves go deaf, see if I care.

But when a street banger infringes on the ability of me to enjoy my music, I have a problem with it.

The guys who do that need attention, they have attitudes that they need to be the center of attention. In every group there is a bad apple!

Supergumby5000
lawl! e-rage!

Supergumby5000
oh, and i wish had those songs played in the video :(

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 02:07 PM
This reminds me of that horrible group of hip-hop dance and cheerleading movies...

Bring it on yo!
You got served!

I can out dance/cheer/bass you...

Put it on a mic on average. Then Ill repsect you. The only respect I'll give you is that you are attempting to keep the hobby alive. However, if you ever pull up next to me with that **** turned up...Ill be knocking on your window.

J31Rob
It's not that I don't agree with street beat. What I don't understand is competing without a way to say who is the winner.

I am very much pro street beat.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I thought you were just being anti-street beat. I was about to say thats teh ghey.

J31Rob
Ill be knocking on your window.

Hopefully teh light doesn't turn green.

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Let's just use me as an example, I don't have horns underneath cars (that's just stupid sounding like an ice cream truck) nor have rattling have rattling trunks the way it's done in south. I have double layered dyno and foam in the truck. I agree with some of you about some of these annoyingly loud cars that blast their systems and wake up the neighbors, it's not necessary. Concert sounds aka SQ is a different category and it's your preference but it's not for everybody as Streetbeats is not yours

Now youre an idiot. Way to generalize douche waffle **** bag.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:08 PM

What's the point of SPL?

Supergumby5000
12-11-2007, 02:09 PM
This reminds me of that horrible group of hip-hop dance and cheerleading movies...

Bring it on yo!
You got served!

Put it on a mic on average. Then Ill repsect you. The only respect I'll give you is that you are attempting to keep the hobby alive. However, if you ever pull up next to me with that **** turned up...Ill be knocking on your window.

roar! e-rage!

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 02:09 PM
What's the point of SPL?

To be louder than the other person, given a certain set of parameters.

tez4life
12-11-2007, 02:10 PM

See, the problem with all this gangsterism is that there is no objectivity to who wins or loses. The above metrics, even if judged by the ear, would provide a measurement to determine winners from losers.

Point taken, but its ultimality up this group of people who enjoy this type of competition. It may seem different to you and me, but if its what they enjoy, then why not let them have their fun?

JimJ
12-11-2007, 02:11 PM
To be measurably louder than the other person, given a certain set of parameters.

Fixed.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:11 PM
But who do you do it for, yourself, or the crowd?

If someone needs to spend money on something like that to impress other people, I have no respect for that...at all. Just as stupid as putting huge, oversized wheels on something just to get attention.

For themselves, for the spirit of competition against another...that I can understand.

why they can't do both show and sounds, why do you have to have stock, if that's their choice. Its like someone telling you that your ***** because you have a pool and everyone doesn't. Some people just have big money to spend and that's their pleasure.

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Point taken, but its ultimality up this group of people who enjoy this type of competition. It may seem different to you and me, but if its what they enjoy, then why not let them have their fun?

How is it a competition if no one knows who won?

If they said they where out there showing off their systems, that would be a completely different matter. Competition implies a winner and a loser.

Fixed.

Indeed. Thanks

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Im going to add my two cents here......

I can completely agree with what Jimj just posted, alot of people focus on trying to reproduce a clear sound in there car or truck as they would hear it at a concert, or other platform. I think sound quality in a car is very important period. A lot of the music I listen too, I have done so plenty of times so I know every note, every chime, every high hat, etc....

Personally, thats a lil more important to me at this time in my life, however I can def agree with Deephitters Mag.

There imprompt street comps are very cool to me, reminds me of how it use to be around here years ago. Just the idea of having a system that would completely drown out your competition with both mids and highs and bass. I like Deephitters attitude, hes not trying to force anything on anyone here, just showing a different aspect of the car audio culture. If thats how they do it they part of the way, more power to them.

TY Kind Sir, that's exactly my intentions

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 02:21 PM
Ok, ok...Ill leave your thread...

With one last comment that is...

FAIL!!

p.s. Take your forum link out of your sig. And if you are able to order your magazine off your website you need to take the direct link out of that too.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:23 PM

This is what makes it fun, opinions. Person "A" thinks car "A" won and Person "B" thinks Car "B" won so the word gets out and creates a more demanding atmosphere for the next one. A person in the industry contacted me about this post and said that he couldn't believe that we had this much of a turn out in freezing conditions and they went to world finals, bought a booth and only 50 people showed. It has nothing to do with "gangsterism", I have seen white kids in Long Island doing it up the same way in a 7 eleven parking lot, that's just a racist remark but whatever. Another example: a guy doing SPL, he always wins with a 168 and closest competitor has a 161, what's the point for next time? the guy with a 161 has triple his output to match the 168 and 95% of time they come the same way and same score!

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:25 PM

Bring it on yo!
You got served!

To do what?

T3mpest
12-11-2007, 02:29 PM
This is what makes it fun, opinions. Person "A" thinks car "A" won and Person "B" thinks Car "B" won so the word gets out and creates a more demanding atmosphere for the next one. A person in the industry contacted me about this post and said that he couldn't believe that we had this much of a turn out in freezing conditions and they went to world finals, bought a booth and only 50 people showed. It has nothing to do with "gangsterism", I have seen white kids in Long Island doing it up the same way in a 7 eleven parking lot, that's just a racist remark but whatever. Another example: a guy doing SPL, he always wins with a 168 and closest competitor has a 161, what's the point for next time? the guy with a 161 has triple his output to match the 168 and 95% of time they come the same way and same score!

The point and main advantage of a meter is that the other kid now knows what he needs to do to win. Painting his car 5 different colors, talking alot of crap and adding more speakers randomly won't get him there. He has to figure out how to actually make his car that much louder instead of making his car look cool and rely on hype or his "boys" to get him through.

80INCHES
12-11-2007, 02:30 PM
To do what?

to tell u that ur bass is nice and its vibrating my ride ...and last but not least...keep up the good work its a job well done

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 02:32 PM

Being a gangster is irrelevant of race. I am sorry you hold such a narrow scope of the word. You were the only one to mention race. And that makes you the racist, not me.

The point for the guy with the 161 is to redesign his setup to achieve better than a 168.

So, under your "organization" if person A is 3 times as loud as person B at T(0), somehow at T(1) he may be equal or louder than person A without any modification to his system?

To do what?

You never know. ;)

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 02:35 PM
To do what?

To ask you politely once to turn it down.

BTW...This is Texas and we are legal to carry without permit. So if you are going in the direction I feel that you might...Dont.

audiolife
12-11-2007, 02:35 PM
The point and main advantage of a meter is that the other kid now knows what he needs to do to win. Painting his car 5 different colors, talking alot of crap and adding more speakers randomly won't get him there. He has to figure out how to actually make his car that much louder instead of making his car look cool and rely on hype or his "boys" to get him through.

the hype attracts people...that crowd looks to be into it as well

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:36 PM

there where you are wrong, I roll solo and taken wins out of my competitors backyard. How am I talking crap? Im not disrespecting no one here, in matter fact I already had a kid in this thread come at me being a keyboard commando. Im just pointing out a different style and it here to stay whether you like or dislike the format.

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I still fail to see how one decide's whose car is loudest.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:39 PM

BTW...This is Texas and we are legal to carry without permit. So if you are going in the direction I feel that you might...Dont.

Im not going in any direction, I have to much **** going for me for that but don't mistaken me being humble because this is NY and we play by different rules. Who the **** cares,you in TX, Im in NY and all of this over music, I don't think so

PS."To ask you politely once to turn it down", I would do it because it's the right way to do!

audiolife
12-11-2007, 02:39 PM
back in the early 90's and late 80's they used to have money prizes for the loudest car. want to know how they got the winners? the crowd would listen from the outside and they would measure/hear the level of crowd reaction.....

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 02:42 PM
back in the early 90's and late 80's they used to have money prizes for the loudest car. want to know how they got the winners? the crowd would listen from the outside and they would measure/hear the level of crowd reaction.....

So it wasn't who necessarily had the loudest car, but who had the most / loudest friends.

Johnny Drama
Im not going in any direction, I have to much **** going for me for that but don't mistaken me being humble because this is NY and we play by different rules. Who the **** cares,you in TX, Im in NY and all of this over music, I don't think so

PS."To ask you politely once to turn it down", I would do it because it's the right way to do!

Good...I would thank you.

Deephitters Mag
sorry I have to continue this later, meeting! Thanks

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Good...I would thank you.

Fine... I would say "Good Day Sir"

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Fine... I would say "Good Day Sir"

Great...Id get back in my truck and wait for the light to change.

80INCHES
12-11-2007, 02:50 PM

well in nyc u can actually feel the music for well over 20ft believe it or not

audiolife
12-11-2007, 03:13 PM
So it wasn't who necessarily had the loudest car, but who had the most / loudest friends.

could be but compaired to any show i have been too nothing got a big crowd worked like that. alot of you people think there are huge crowds at contests. every year the crowds get smaller and smaller. also it would be really hard for the owners to have that many friends as most of these "contests would draw well over 1000 screaming people who wanted to hear what the cars could do and also go up and see them.

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 03:42 PM
I don't think there were 1000 spectators at dBdrag in 06. I find it difficult to imagine how 1000 people in a parking lot could even tell the difference.

audiolife
12-11-2007, 03:47 PM
I don't think there were 1000 spectators at dBdrag in 06. I find it difficult to imagine how 1000 people in a parking lot could even tell the difference.

there was even less this year. in ft wayne at 3 rivers festival they used to have a 500 dollar first place prize and they would line up the cars in front of a crowd and turn up their systems with the doors open and windows down. it was all about fun more than anything. it also started more of a buzz for car audio than what i see db drag type shows are doing. believe it or not the common person relates more with the "old way" alot more so than they do with the new way. also you have to look at it from another way...you cant educate people about car audio contests unless they have or get an interest in it.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Great...Id get back in my truck and wait for the light to change.

Fine and I'll wave goodbye!!!

Flipx99
12-11-2007, 04:42 PM
there was even less this year. in ft wayne at 3 rivers festival they used to have a 500 dollar first place prize and they would line up the cars in front of a crowd and turn up their systems with the doors open and windows down. it was all about fun more than anything. it also started more of a buzz for car audio than what i see db drag type shows are doing. believe it or not the common person relates more with the "old way" alot more so than they do with the new way. also you have to look at it from another way...you cant educate people about car audio contests unless they have or get an interest in it.

That seems more like a car show that a car audio competition. If it is a car show, then it's a car show.

Make the focus what it is.

Alpineinstaller
12-11-2007, 04:59 PM
I really don't like playing my music loud, it annoying and not SQ. My regular is more SQ with one 10", (4) coaxials, (4) tweeters and so on.

:D

lol

J31Rob
12-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Deephitters, you got PM.

Deephitters Mag
12-11-2007, 05:08 PM
That seems more like a car show that a car audio competition. If it is a car show, then it's a car show.

Flix, it looks like we are never going to agree so enjoy what you like and we will do it our way. My job is to make the game exciting and that it, Im no champ or the best in the Milky Way galaxy but I can tell you one thing, I have thrown to "small events"

1- October 7th of last year- with 1.5 weeks of advertising through my website or word of mouth, 2500 showed up on 45-50 degree weather
2-Dec 9th, 2007- in 30 degree weather, 500 people showed up.

So there is clearly some interest in this format.

audiolife
12-11-2007, 05:18 PM

call it what you will but just so you know "car audio shows" get trumped pretty bad spectator wise soundly by a car show. look at usaci and look at iasca at nopi.....then look at spectators at db drag not down playing any of these but there are more spectators by a wide margin for the audio contests at car shows.

Grinder1989
12-11-2007, 05:29 PM

I'm not taking sides in this, nor am I going to post on this matter, however this is a really good example of a e-hardass. So you can carry a gun around and your going to have to worry about defending yourself from someone who is listening to their system? I wouldn't turn my **** down, in fact I'd turn it up.

iagrdshaka
12-11-2007, 05:54 PM

Because thieves and drugs go hand in hand with "street banging." The whole thug culture is dumb.

indeed

Probably who ever was the most popular at the show, got the win.

audiolife
12-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Because thieves and drugs go hand in hand with "street banging." The whole thug culture is dumb.
you have can and do have that aspect in other areas in life as well.

QUOTE=iagrdshaka;3748082]

Probably who ever was the most popular at the show, got the win.[/QUOTE]

if the crowd didnt hear it you wouldnt win. this wasnt 50 people this was thousands.:laugh:

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm not taking sides in this, nor am I going to post on this matter, however this is a really good example of a e-hardass. So you can carry a gun around and your going to have to worry about defending yourself from someone who is listening to their system? I wouldn't turn my **** down, in fact I'd turn it up.

And Id cut your speakers out. Im no E-thug bud. Its a simple fact that its not only disrespectful but against the law.

I appriciate you "not taking sides" as you just did tard. I appriciate that youre not going to "post on this matter" as you just did tard.

Finally...STFU!

J31Rob
12-11-2007, 06:08 PM
And Id cut your speakers out. Im no E-thug bud. Its a simple fact that its not only disrespectful but against the law.

I appriciate you "not taking sides" as you just did tard. I appriciate that youre not going to "post on this matter" as you just did tard.

Finally...STFU!

jntar = t3h e thugz. :laugh:

okay.

audiolife
12-11-2007, 06:08 PM

Finally...you dont know me.

if what you are suggesting that these are the same people that cause noise ordinances to go into effect than if you feel that strongly why have 1000 watt + systems? they can get loud enough to cause what you dislike.....
btw multi quote>me lol

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 06:12 PM
jntar = t3h e thugz. :laugh:

okay.

That was funny to me too. Guess he didnt notice that I changed my tune after I read further on what Deephitters has posted. He doesnt seem to be anything that I thought he was, just his retarded followers.

if what you are suggesting that these are the same people that cause noise ordinances to go into effect than if you feel that strongly why have 1000 watt + systems? they can get loud enough to cause what you dislike.....
btw multi quote>me lol

Multi> me at times too, but I can merge my ****.

Anyways...
I have 1650w in my truck total and I can roll my windows up with the stereo up all the way and you would never know, nor be bothered.

Im not against the stereos, Im against where they are used. Windows down though neiborhoods, through normal streets...turn that **** down and/or roll up your windows.

The interstate is where you should turn it up if you want.

audiolife
12-11-2007, 06:18 PM
That was funny to me too. Guess he didnt notice that I changed my tune after I read further on what Deephitters has posted. He doesnt seem to be anything that I thought he was, just his retarded followers.

Multi> me at times too, but I can merge my ****.

Anyways...
I have 1650w in my truck total and I can roll my windows up with teh stereo up all the way and you would enver know, nor be bothered.

Im not against the stereos, Im against where they are used. Windows down though neiborhoods, through normal streets...turn that **** down and/or roll up your windows.

The interstate is where you should turn it up if you want.

i agree there (you should knoow that) what he is doing though doesnt seem to bother anyone (i know a few official db drag contests at local shops that were broken up due to noise).
what this guy is doing is taking this format back to its roots. love it or hate it this works in getting the intrest. people who need this to get into car audio arent seasoned car audio buffs.just got to remember what it was like or what got you hooked on this stuff back before you knew anything about it.

Grinder1989
12-11-2007, 06:18 PM

Finally...STFU!

You wouldn't do ****. Hell I'd even bet on it. and I'm not taking sides on this stupid debate. In fact, I don't even care about it. Its the fact the that you said something stupid as hell thats all. Quit trying to be an e-******.

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 06:36 PM
You wouldn't do ****. Hell I'd even bet on it. and I'm not taking sides on this stupid debate. In fact, I don't even care about it. Its the fact the that you said something stupid as hell thats all. Quit trying to be an e-******.

Come back in a week and we can have another chat.

Johnny Drama
12-11-2007, 06:41 PM
i agree there (you should knoow that) what he is doing though doesnt seem to bother anyone (i know a few official db drag contests at local shops that were broken up due to noise).
what this guy is doing is taking this format back to its roots. love it or hate it this works in getting the intrest. people who need this to get into car audio arent seasoned car audio buffs.just got to remember what it was like or what got you hooked on this stuff back before you knew anything about it.

I dont really have a problem with it at all. Like I said, dont blast next to me or in my neiborhood and you can have any comp you want. Its a different part of the country and the outlook tword audio is different as well.

I just wish they used a mic instead of judges. What sounds louder most of the time isnt. It would be cool if they did an average and changed the mic to only pick up 40hz and down.

Finally...All the BS I have been spewing is due to boredom at work lol. Dude before me callimg me out made my day. Now he gets to sit for a week and hopefully give us more entertainment upon his return.

audiolife
12-11-2007, 06:47 PM
I just wish they used a mic instead of judges. What sounds louder most of the time isnt. It would be cool if they did an average and changed the mic to only pick up 40hz and down.

the average car audio buff would rather sound loud than have a mic/sensor telling them the amount of pressure that is in his/her car. you dont get to the point of even caring what a meter does until you are hooked!:)

iagrdshaka
12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
if the crowd didnt hear it you wouldnt win. this wasnt 50 people this was thousands.:laugh:

I was saying that if two people were similar DB wise, the more popular competitor would win for sure.

bonesninja
12-11-2007, 07:01 PM

i'm feeling you man....altho i'm not a fan of the beast, i can appreciate the amount of work it takes to put something like beast together. i wish i had the cash and/or ability to knock out my 81 cutlass the way i really want it....also as far as passion goes, i'm with you, hell meters don't mean anything to me either.

It's just like underground or battle rappers, get on stage, let it all hang out and let the crowd see who's best. Theres alot of talented underground artists that get no cheese when they are better than 99 percent of all recorded rappers. Some people do it for a living, some do it for trophies, and others just do it for the crowd

props to you

audiolife
12-11-2007, 07:06 PM
I was saying that if two people were similar DB wise, the more popular competitor would win for sure.

at the fair the people who watch this more than likely dont know enough people to bend it in their favor..crowd is big enough that i seriously doubt that would play that big of a role. now people might very well like the music played better or like a vehicle better than the other....most guys i know and knew with big systems probably had almost as many enemies as friends lol besides that the top 3 all won $ ....on the flip side to this tell me how a number being posted up on a board will do more to a crowd than people hearing the cars play music at near full tilt? for you to appreciate that number you have to know enough to know what it really means. when people first hear a burp at an spl show they often think there is something wrong with the vehicle lol. when you go to a show pay attention to the average people. if they go in and leave after 2 hours or less looking like they had their teeth pulled do you think they are now fans of it? or the ones that have something to do over the whole time and actually have a feeling they are part of the show going to be the fans? for me to get close to alot of those cars i was either a competitor or i worked for a manufacturer. needless to say the average spectator doesnt get the full effect of most "stereo contests" now. with what deephitters is doing he gets the people involved

bonesninja
12-11-2007, 07:10 PM
at the fair the people who watch this more than likely dont know enough people to bend it in their favor..crowd is big enough that i seriously doubt that would play that big of a role. now people might very well like the music played better or like a vehicle better than the other....most guys i know and knew with big systems probably had almost as many enemies as friends lol besides that the top 3 all won $ ....on the flip side to this tell me how a number being posted up on a board will do more to a crowd than people hearing the cars play music at near full tilt? for you to appreciate that number you have to know enough to know what it really means. when people first hear a burp at an spl show they often think there is something wrong with the vehicle lol. when you go to a show pay attention to the average people. if they go in and leave after 2 hours or less looking like they had their teeth pulled do you think they are now fans of it? or the ones that have something to do over the whole time and actually have a feeling they are part of the show going to be the fans? for me to get close to alot of those cars i was either a competitor or i worked for a manufacturer. needless to say the average spectator doesnt get the full effect of most "stereo contests" now. with what deephitters is doing he gets the people involved

word....hell at finals, the loudest cars (dante, the pioneer truck) you could barely hear. the 150 db cars were much louder up in the stands. i was actually disappointed when i made the trip to indy ...it was really boring and i expected more...and i'm actually less a fan of SPL comps then i was previously. My only other experience with "bass competitions" were very large money winning meets down south....san antonio texas and miami florida. there were no real spl catergories...just loud cars that the crowd judged

iagrdshaka
12-11-2007, 07:37 PM

"Lets see who is loudest outside their vehicle!" :crazy:

This is main reason there has been so many laws aimed against car audio users in recent years and that many organizations now only support metering inside the car. ;)

bonesninja
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM

This is main reason there has been so many laws aimed against car audio users in recent years and that many organizations now only support metering inside the car. ;)

and we all know how fair laws and lawmakers are......

audiolife
12-11-2007, 07:40 PM

oddly enough when we were doing this there was not any enforced noise ordinances and street bumping wasnt an issue like it is now. a respectable user is a respectable user no if ands or buts about it.....

bonesninja
12-11-2007, 07:43 PM
only reason they make loud speakers illegal is they haven't figured out a way to tax the bass waves. If they could tax noise, then bass would be welcomed

JimJ
12-11-2007, 07:44 PM

Perhaps the enforcement of noise ordinances is flawed, but I agree with them in principle. You simply don't have the right to just play music as loud as you want when you're on the road in a public area.

bonesninja
12-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Perhaps the enforcement of noise ordinances is flawed, but I agree with them in principle. You simply don't have the right to just play music as loud as you want when you're on the road in a public area.

but muscle cars and choppers and harleys are allowed to have loud *** exhausts? and diesel trucks are allowed to spew thick black smoke? and stores are allowed to sell cigerettes which no apparent legimate use or purpose? its really a backwards world here in the USA................................and after all that, i agree with the noise ordinances.{even tho i've been known to break them}

audiolife
12-11-2007, 08:07 PM
still want to know where it is considered in bad taste considering these are all planned events ...i have seen 4 db drag contests get broken up and have yet to see one of these broken up.........

Blazin Bass
12-12-2007, 11:15 AM

you want number i am a street banger and i basss race 150 dbs....

Blazin Bass
12-12-2007, 11:32 AM
F**k It

Flipx99
12-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Flix, it looks like we are never going to agree so enjoy what you like and we will do it our way. My job is to make the game exciting and that it, Im no champ or the best in the Milky Way galaxy but I can tell you one thing, I have thrown to "small events"

1- October 7th of last year- with 1.5 weeks of advertising through my website or word of mouth, 2500 showed up on 45-50 degree weather
2-Dec 9th, 2007- in 30 degree weather, 500 people showed up.

So there is clearly some interest in this format.

I never denied your success or the interest. What I am arguing is your format seems more like a car audio show than a car audio competition. It is a question of semantics. The word competition has an implication you fail to comprehend. Congrats on your success, however. At no time did I indicate your methods where wrong, I just don't understand the point. I don't understand how the judging is not inherently flawed due to extreme subjectivity and popularity...(reminds me of SQ judging ;))

call it what you will but just so you know "car audio shows" get trumped pretty bad spectator wise soundly by a car show. look at usaci and look at iasca at nopi.....then look at spectators at db drag not down playing any of these but there are more spectators by a wide margin for the audio contests at car shows.

I have been to football games with 100,000 people. Is the point to have a car audio competition, bring the most spectators or what? This method is not an objective measurement of loudness. While it may be fun, entertaining, or whathaveyou. It is not a competition.

Indeed. One of the flaws. I bet if I went there...was somehow louder than mr. deeperhitter (I am not, nor want to be. But I respect and applaud your choice to be loud). I am willing to wager I would lose in this format. Because I don't have bling, I am not friendly or approachable, and I my truck doesn't have a cool name.

Not to mention that many users may experience deafness while trying to show off.

If the people in your community chose poor legislators, that is thier fault.

bonesninja
12-12-2007, 11:48 AM
"If the people in your community chose poor legislators, that is your fault."

oh wow. i know it, i mean mine was the only vote that counted.................

besides..... i've never been pulled over for noise, cops just look at me and keep going...but then i don't bump in residental areas. I just think that of all the bad **** out on the streets and we had to outlaw bass...........

Flipx99
12-12-2007, 11:50 AM
I ninja edited it. ;)

Blazin Bass
12-12-2007, 12:01 PM

audiolife
12-12-2007, 02:39 PM
I have been to football games with 100,000 people. Is the point to have a car audio competition, bring the most spectators or what? This method is not an objective measurement of loudness. While it may be fun, entertaining, or whathaveyou. It is not a competition.

if you go by who cares about it it would seem to be shrinking quite a bit. i can remember when competitions were easily 3-4 times bigger and had easily 15-30 times as many spectators. usaci used to fill out the KC center then it gradually got down to filling out just 2 sections. hell sbn in sq used to fill out well past the number of trophies they had , db drag used to have full brackets+ there.

Flipx99
12-12-2007, 04:53 PM
if you go by who cares about it it would seem to be shrinking quite a bit. i can remember when competitions were easily 3-4 times bigger and had easily 15-30 times as many spectators. usaci used to fill out the KC center then it gradually got down to filling out just 2 sections. hell sbn in sq used to fill out well past the number of trophies they had , db drag used to have full brackets+ there.

I am not contesting whether or not deephitter's show got attention and specators. I am discussing whether it was a show or a competition.

For what it's worth, more people hung around TommyMckinnie's truck than sat in the stands watching the comps. The comps are boring. Bass Race is fun, spectator friendly, and is a good competition. Even people with small systems have a chance.

audiolife
12-12-2007, 04:59 PM
last i recall they had bass race at all the db drag events which would include in the spectater portion of db drag.....reason tommy is as popular as he is -SHOWMANSHIP

MTXman
12-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Anyone found that Beast From the East Remix yet? If so post the link please!

Deephitters Mag
12-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Anyone found that Beast From the East Remix yet? If so post the link please!

I have it my CPU, shoot me an email and I'll send it over.

MTXman
12-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Ok, I PMed you :)

HawaiianBassHed
12-14-2007, 03:12 PM
jntar... that kid is a little irritating at times, but he gave you no reason to ban him for a week... that was hardly and outburst... I think you're abusing your power as a mod at that week long ban on him... I feel you did it in a public manner so I addressed it as such.... you took it to a personal level a mod should not have done... and I feel you're just as wrong as him.

back on topic, street banging can be irritating, but I think alot of people are guilty of doing it at one point or another... I bump lightly if I want people to hear it. I have in the past rolled around widows down with an MT 18" pushed by a hifonics colossus full tilt... but when I actually sitting at the pub eating dinner with my pops I realized how irritating it could be.. all you hear is blaring bass and everyone in the place goes quiet til it passed... I was like wow... never realized it was that bad... and don't do stuff like that anymore that was a few years ago... I still bump but not anywhere near that bad. just loud enough to hear most of the time I roll around with the windows up and AC on so it's not a problem :D plus my 2 8"s don't get super loud :laugh: or my mids running off the deck :oops:

97cavy
12-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Your **** is still weak beast!

I dont have computer speakers, so i cant hear it, but knowing its yours i know its still weak!

HAHA just playin man. Looks like you guys had a hell of a time. Its supposed to be all about fun guys. When it comes down to it, thats all that matters. I'll give it a try at the approiate place.

I can respect people that get annoyed as hell as bass in public. Hell, ive got one of the loudest vehicles around, and i get pissed off at the kids that drive by playing their music at all hours.

Blazin Bass
12-17-2007, 02:23 AM

I dont have computer speakers, so i cant hear it, but knowing its yours i know its still weak!

HAHA just playin man. Looks like you guys had a hell of a time. Its supposed to be all about fun guys. When it comes down to it, thats all that matters. I'll give it a try at the approiate place.

I can respect people that get annoyed as hell as bass in public. Hell, ive got one of the loudest vehicles around, and i get pissed off at the kids that drive by playing their music at all hours.

Loud meaning meter loud?

97cavy
12-17-2007, 09:12 AM
Na, mine actually doesnt even do an "amazing" number on the meter, its more set up as a demo vehicle. Granted, the highs will be nothing like you guys have, but thats not totally my style.

Deephitters Mag
12-18-2007, 10:47 PM

Good Sir, you are asking for a thrashing at level 5 of 10. Do not proceed past this level as it may make you implode..

Deephitters Mag
12-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Na, mine actually doesnt even do an "amazing" number on the meter, its more set up as a demo vehicle. Granted, the highs will be nothing like you guys have, but thats not totally my style.

Whatever you come with Cavy, you are more than welcomed here and will be honored and be waiting for your arrival to battle Beast!

OoMesKoO
12-22-2007, 01:11 AM

Let's try it again

Hey man. Ive been searching around for this song that you were playing in the video. I like that robot like intro with the slowed chorus. Pretty ******. Where can i find it?

Deephitters Mag
12-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Hey man. Ive been searching around for this song that you were playing in the video. I like that robot like intro with the slowed chorus. Pretty ******. Where can i find it?

send me a email address and I will send it to you

tech114
12-23-2007, 02:39 AM
When is the next battle Mr Beast?

Deephitters Mag
12-23-2007, 10:24 AM
When is the next battle Mr Beast?

I don't know but i plan to do more at shop locations because everytime Proline does one, they make bread! So Im going have to get involved and bring the marketing and promotions side!

tech114
12-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I don't know but i plan to do more at shop locations because everytime Proline does one, they make bread! So Im going have to get involved and bring the marketing and promotions side!

That is the main reason to have shows at shop, it's to make bread.

97cavy
12-23-2007, 06:24 PM
So beast, I may have missed it, what Freq does your box peak at? I have a version of phil collins "air in the night" that has a MEAN MEAN 28hz dip that just gets nasty, just gotta find out how to pull songs OFF my ipod

Deephitters Mag
12-23-2007, 09:29 PM
So beast, I may have missed it, what Freq does your box peak at? I have a version of phil collins "air in the night" that has a MEAN MEAN 28hz dip that just gets nasty, just gotta find out how to pull songs OFF my ipod

I know Manny told me that the box is at 30HZ and when you have a chance send the Phil collins song, the one that Tommy McKinnie be rocking gets real nasty

97cavy
12-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Its the closest thing ive found to tommys version in reguards to bass response. Whats your e-mail?

Deephitters Mag
12-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Its the closest thing ive found to tommys version in reguards to bass response. Whats your e-mail?

[email protected]

Tommy's bass is crazy!

97cavy
12-23-2007, 09:41 PM
There ya go, let me know how ya like it!

Deephitters Mag
12-23-2007, 10:41 PM
There ya go, let me know how ya like it!

that's the original soundtrack, I thought it was the slowed down one with the low bass

97cavy
12-23-2007, 10:45 PM
Yeah, its not screwed and chopped, but its not the origonal phil collins one, its got an extra bass line (it comes in every like 30 seconds)

I was playing it side by side with another guy at finals, and mine had TONS more low end then his did. Play it in the truck and im sure you will love it

Deephitters Mag
12-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah, its not screwed and chopped, but its not the origonal phil collins one, its got an extra bass line (it comes in every like 30 seconds)

I was playing it side by side with another guy at finals, and mine had TONS more low end then his did. Play it in the truck and im sure you will love it

Yea, Im going to try this week to see because these computer speakers svck balls, thanks

97cavy
12-24-2007, 12:02 AM
yeah, once you get in about 30 seconds there is a SICK note that comes in, its in no other versions ive found. I scared the HELL outta a few people at finals that were just listening and didnt expect it!

80INCHES
12-24-2007, 12:03 AM
I know Manny told me that the box is at 30HZ and when you have a chance send the Phil collins song, the one that Tommy McKinnie be rocking gets real nasty
he plays the original version with the epicenter on

audiolife
12-24-2007, 12:03 AM
anyone tried bonnie tyler's total eclipse of the heart yet? that used to get REAL low

80INCHES
12-24-2007, 12:04 AM

send me that song too marty the extra bass line
[email protected]

97cavy
12-24-2007, 12:09 AM
its on the way to ya 80