PDA

View Full Version : Innovatek - Reliable? Need a cheap cd player *ebay link*

WOT
12-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey guys,

my kenwood cd player took a **** on me and friend internally. Im looking for a new cheap deck that has some cool USEABLE functions, for a cheap price.

I was lookin on ebay cause I was set on getting an alpine or a pioneer since I hear there good for settings eq's and such. And I came across this deck, Itll go for about $200ish when the auctions done, they all seem to.

http://www.mp3playerstore.com/player/1-DVD/IN-4302DTM/frontpage.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.ca/INNOVATEK-4302-4-3-LCD-IN-DASH-USB-CAR-DVD-DIVX-PLAYER_W0QQitemZ200180397001QQihZ010QQcategoryZ328 25QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-CAR In-dash DVD with 4.3" Wide TFT Colour LCD Screen
-DVD/DVD-R+/DIVX/VCD/MP3/WMA/MP4/CD-RW Compatible
-Built-in 4.3" High Resolution Digital TFT LCD color monitor
-Motorized Detachable Slide Down Front Panel
-Selectable view angle
-Built-in TV TUNER ( USA NTSC PAL M, N / Europe PAL I, BK, BG )
-USA/Europe Frequency Switch
-Support USB Drive for direct playback
-4X50 W Max. Mosfet Amplifier
-RDS Radio DATA System
-AM/FM-MPX 2 Band Radio
-PLL Synthetized tuner
-Auto Store/Preset Scan
-30 Station Memory
-Picture Control: Brightness/Contrast/Colour/Tint/Reflection Size
-On screen display title, time, chapter, subtitle & angle
-Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume control
-Dolby Digital Coaxial outputs
-ALL Region DVD Playback
-PAL/NTSC Color system ( DVD Playback )
-Anti-Shock mechanism
-ESP ( Electronic Shock Protection )
-LO/DX & ST/MO selector
-Repeat/Intro/Random
-Clock Function
- Mute Control
-RCA Line Out
-Preset EQ
-SUB-Woofer Line Out
-A/V input & A/V output
-Rear Camera Parking input
-ISO Connector
-Remote Control

Ive never tried a cheap cd player before but they have a lot of good feedback fomr them, what I want though, is adjustable EQ (bass/treble and this one seems to have it, atleast 2 rca outputs (can anyone confirm this has it, i suspect they labbelled the same rca output twice at the end of the description). I also like that it seems to have a connection for my USB flash cards, that I can just load up with mp3's and play right off it.

Im concerned with startup times and such to, I dont want to be waiting 8 minutes everytime I start the car for a cd to start, or to read a file.

I also want this display to look good, when just playing a cd or whatever, I dont want a cheesy interface.

What do you guys think, anyone have or tried one? No hearsay please, need rela opinions

dragnix
12-06-2007, 05:04 PM
i doubt it. The display of that screen used a lot of photoshop to look that nice

dragnix
12-06-2007, 05:05 PM
wtf? two threads?

WOT
12-06-2007, 05:10 PM
do you guys think it would have 2 sets of preouts? Would it skip alot?

dragnix
12-06-2007, 05:11 PM
only u and me in here man, nobody else.

U'd have to email and ask about the preouts and skipping would depend on ur ride quality and how loud of a system u have. Which i don't think is that loud

WOT
12-06-2007, 05:16 PM
2 cadence 15's on 2k watts gets plenty loud in a 6 cube ported 34hz box...

dragnix
12-06-2007, 05:24 PM
i'm not talking about how loud it is, just talking about how much ur car shakes. That's how the HU would skip

azimuth
12-06-2007, 05:25 PM
you didn't need 2 threads to figure this out.

WOT
12-06-2007, 06:00 PM
ya I didnt see there was a specific head unit forum so i thought it was better suited in here

thanks for pointing that out...

shortyg83
12-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Konaki makes knock of of the jvc avx2 it would prolly be a better bet then that

miker
12-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Millionbuy has several HU's like that for cheaper... That would be well over 200$ after shipping... Of course I don't know about the quality... But you said you were looking for cheap.

IonSQL
12-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Take a look at the Jensen VM8012... really solid deck, never skipped on me doing 143+, personally I don't trust the Innovatek stuff, read TOO many bad things about them.

Incidentally I do have an 8012 for sale like new, PM me if interested...

93EXT
12-06-2007, 10:52 PM
If it looks too good to be true it probably is.