PDA

View Full Version : Subs

bgbllr22489
12-05-2007, 04:13 AM
Ok i am thinkin about getting a FI BL 15 but wen u get it u can add sum stuff to it for extra money and i was just wondering wat the stuff is.....P Chamfer, Cooling, Flatwind, Daily or SPL, Extreme Lead, Universal.....Any ideas

bumpin buick
12-05-2007, 04:15 AM
get it loaded its worth the money, that way u dont regret it too

bgbllr22489
12-05-2007, 04:33 AM
But wat does it do????

Audio Master
12-05-2007, 04:40 AM
cooling does what it says cools unervbersal means you can swap motors with any FI sub and daily spl means chose whether you want it for daily use or spl use id go for the daily use myself lose a little power i think but it keeps the sub cooler and the faltwind coil is just that a coil config flat wound pchamfer dont worry about as it comes in the cooling feature just ask for a fully loaded daily for everyday use or fu;lly loaded spl for buuuuueuurrrrrrpppppps and the universal option is cool means you could use a btl motor on the bl if you wanted but its not that neesary from a fix it point of veiw its good as yu might be able to buy the motors seperatly second hand me i just said to scott 2 BLZ please and make fuly loaded and thats what i got and they are FARKIN FANFARKINTASTIC
bbb