PDA

View Full Version : Mustang

Stallion
03-31-2003, 06:15 PM
I have a mustang and 2 12" MTX Speakers and a 1000 watt amp but the box wont fit in my trunk does anybody know where i can find good boxes that look nice but wont cost me a bundle?

mykeys
03-31-2003, 09:39 PM
You will need the dimensions of your current box to compare, but the cheapest enclosures
I have seen are @ http://sounddomain.com go to subwoofers then you will go to enclosures.

Mike

Creepin92
04-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Yea, I had the same problem in my mustang, Instead of building a new box I just took the back seat out and slid it through that way,I think theres 3 screws on top of back seat and somewhere around 3 or 4 on bottom. But I would messure it first to see if it will even fit that way! My box was pretty big and it worked, Just a idea!

dave_3148
04-16-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Creepin92
Yea, I had the same problem in my mustang, Instead of building a new box I just took the back seat out and slid it through that way,I think theres 3 screws on top of back seat and somewhere around 3 or 4 on bottom. But I would messure it first to see if it will even fit that way! My box was pretty big and it worked, Just a idea!

yeah thats exactly what a friend of mine did in her stang